Inescapable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish, you whore!" Daniel growled, shoving Hannah's mouth back onto his cock. She could feel it swelling in her mouth and her tongue wrapped around it, rubbing against the bumps forming. His words only fueled the hunger growing inside of her. "You slut! You filthy fucking whore!"

Mary scrambled to her feet. Her father was pushing through the chaos, reaching for her but her eyes dipped down to his bulging trousers. He pawed at himself, freeing his wrist-thick cock.

"Mary!" he cried. Her father stumbled as a woman slammed against him. She tore at her dress to reveal a furred belly lined with teats Long, white whiskers quivered on her trembling lips

"Samuel, help meeioooaaaaa!' she cried, grabbing her swelling breasts. Her fingernails dented as she leaned her head forward to rasp at her throbbing nipples with a rough tongue. "I can't- I can't think- the voice- loud. So looooooooowwwwwd!"

The woman, Phoebe, fell to her knees and her ass flexed, forced upward as an unnatural heat made her yowl with the need to be mated. She clawed at the ground as her hips cracked, unsealing her tailbone.

"P-p-please," the woman begged as blonde fur crept over her bare cheeks and along her sweating, arched back.

Mary watched her father stomp the ground. His cock, easily two feet long and curving under the weight of its own erection, lay in his hands. The man glanced at his daughter, pumping his velvety cock. Pure pink patches formed on it, mixed with black.

"Mary," Samuel moaned, stroking himself faster. The head of his cock strained and stretched as it pulled flat.

Mary realized, in her horror, that it matched elder Joshua's stallion. Her father's jaw cracked and he tore at his shirt, pulling and ripping to reveal thickened muscle and slick brown fur.

A piercing yowl filled the air as Phoebe shuddered beneath Samuel. Her short tail raised up to show her glistening, dripping sex but she forced herself to her knees. She grabbed Samuel's huge cock carefully with pink-padded palms. The man gasped as she ran her rough tongue along the length of him. The woman's other hand cradled his massive, furred balls, tugging and squeezing them with her soft paw.

Mary covered her mouth as her father's hips swayed. She caught a glimpse of a tail behind him before realising it was his own. He whickered and grabbed Phoebe while stepping back, as if to force her mouth down on his cock. She hissed and turned instead, raising her hips once more.

"Daughter," Samuel moaned with a last glance at Mary. He fell to his hands and knees and his cock slapped Phoebe's furred, thick ass. She pushed back, raising and lowering herself to rub her needy sex against his cock until he gripped her tail to hold her in place.

The poor woman screamed as Samuel's cock split her open. Her pussy lips bulged around the man's blunt cock but she held firm, shoving herself back, inch-by-inch.

Mary ran as a hand grabbed for her. She caught a single glimpse of a hissing lizard man, his skin splitting to reveal olive colored scales. His thick, slimy tongue lashed out for her face but she turned, escaping into the freezing night.

A multitude of animal sounds mixed with moaning, gasping and groaning and shrieking pleasure behind her. A woman screamed, yelling for help but, as Mary sprinted for elder Joshua's stable, the woman's voice subsided into taunts for more - for her holes to be filled by whoever would listen.

The young woman knew not the name of the stallion she stole and she prayed for forgiveness as she freed it and raised her dress to ride bareback. It crashed through the stable, nearly trampling a staggering woman.

Mary glanced back to see the woman tearing at her back as small, wet wings split her skin. They flapped behind her, growing quickly as she screeched into the night.

The night ride was chaos as the young girl held the stallion's mane, praying as it ran.

It was only as she saw lights in the distance that she finally began to calm. Miller's Well was the closest village, larger and more prosperous than her own and she realized she'd be safe. That she could warn the villagers of what happened so that they might flee to safety.

She stopped the horse in the middle of the night and then slapped its side to send it into safety. It reared, pawed at the air and fled.

Mary ran to the tavern - the only building with light and voices in the village. She'd been to the village twice with her father but he'd kept her close without introducing her or showing her around.

The young woman stood at the door, willing herself to calm but the frenetic voice inside her head urged her to hurry. She grabbed for her bonnet but realized she'd lost it at some point and couldn't even remember where. A stray thought made her laugh miserably - that her mama would beat her sore for losing it.

She opened the door and a few heads turned to glance at her. They followed her as she went to the bar but the innkeeper motioned her to the side. He met her away from his customers as years of dealing with townsfolk and foreigners alike had honed his senses. He could tell something was wrong.

Hurry, hurry! Make them listen! Make them hear you! the voice urged.

"'Er now, what's this?" he asked. "I don't recognize you and you look a mess. Is it your man? Are you run away from him?"

"No, no, it's nothing like that," she whispered, eyeing the few patrons talking in the room. "It's, I was in the woods, I'm from the village over. Hosea's Hill. I- I found a jewel and it's accursed! I thought it would save us but it's changin' them!"

"Hold on, hold on," the man said. "Changing them how? What jewel did you find? Just, calm down and try to explain it better, lass."

He's not listening! He's not hearing you! the voice snarled.

Mary rubbed her jaw as she tried to collect her thoughts. Her heart felt like it would burst and her head buzzed with the affairs of the night and the bartender eyed her as if he'd caught her stealing a wheel of his wife's cheese.

No, she realized, scenting the air while her stomach rumbled. She licked her lips and rubbed the roof of her mouth with her thick tongue as her gums throbbed. Pie. She bakes pies. Apple and cherry.

"There. There was a cave. In a hill," she told him, grabbing at the bar to steady herself. "I was out looking for kindling and I found it. Old cave. There was a box inside and a gem, a red gem, inside of that. I took it. When I got home, my sister changed. Like a snake! She grew tail and scales and I ran to the elder but-"

The man's laugh interrupted her. She felt her hackles rise and her lips trembled to show her sore teeth.

"Oh, is that all?" he chuckled. "Listen, lass, I don't know what your sister's done to ya but-"

He's mocking you! Mocking! Kill! Kill him! Take him now! the voice raged.

"You're not listening to me!" Mary yelled, pounding on the bar. Her sleeves tore to reveal hard lines in her biceps and forearms. She growled and leaned forward as the taste of blood filled her mouth. Swallowing, she continued as brown hairs emerged from the pale, elegant curve of her neck. "They're changing into demons! I watched them! My own father rutting with a half cat creature while his feet change to hooves!"

The bartender backed away with his hands up. A small primal part of his brain urged caution and fear.

Mary's teeth ground together as her canines lengthened. Her lips bulged over them and pain bloomed deep in her gums. She wiped excess spit from the corner of her mouth. Soft brown hairs lining the backs of her hands tangled with fine hairs sprouting from her cheek.

"N-now listen," he said, wiping at sudden beads of sweat over his brow. "I- I don't know what happened but it- it sounds like maybe your father remarried and you're just imagining something between your new step-mother and step-sister. I've seen it happen with Ruth and her-"

With a snarl, she lunged at him, grabbing the back of his head and his upper arm, sinking sharp fangs into his shoulder. The man bellowed, grabbing her and pulling but she clung to him with supernatural strength. His hot blood filled her mouth and she swallowed by reflex.

Gods yes! More! More of them! Take them all! the voice sang.

The young girl flung her head back in ecstasy as she tasted the man's blood. The scent of it filled her nose and it drove her wild. Her cry was hesitant and human but the wolf growing within demanded it. Demanded she call out from her first kill. To mark the territory and body as her own.

She felt alive. On fire. Every touch of her dress was overloading her skin. She tore at her bodice and her fingers cracked as her fingertips swelled to contain the deadly claws growing beneath. Fur lined the thick muscle beneath the tears in her sleeves. The fabric tore like paper and she shrugged out of it, stepping away from the bartender.

The scents came to her nose too late as men surrounded her, pulling and griping at her body. She fell to her stomach under their weight, growling as they pressed into her.

"She's gone mad!" a man yelled over her. "Hold her down! Hold her down! She's as strong as a bull!"

Mary bucked and the men cursed as she almost flung them away.

"Don't hurt her!" a feminine voice called in the distance. It was soon joined by a second and Mary's ears twitched. The skin stretched, flowing to a point as wispy brown hairs began to cover them.

No, no, no! Kill them all! the voice whined.

She turned her head, sinking her fangs into one man's arms. He screamed, grabbing her mouth to pull her away but she held tight.

"She's got my damn arm!" the man shrieked. "I can't get her off!"

Mary felt her breasts flatten against the ground beneath her. She slowly pushed herself up, grunting around the man's arm as her spine popped, elongating to handle her changing frame. The weight of her growing breasts pulled at her but she felt light and fast. Powerful.

The girl's nose crinkled and tears formed as a loud crack filled the air. She lost control of her jaw temporarily as it pushed forth. The man she'd bitten scrambled away, his hand over his wrist.

"Fuggen' bitch," came a growl behind her. "Fuggen' bit me."

Mary's ears flattened and she glanced back. For a brief moment, she could see her muzzle and the fur dotting it. Something clicked deep within her brain and the double-image of her snout shrunk to one before vanishing completely.

The innkeeper stood behind their group with a thick hand against his shoulder.

Black fur surrounded her bite on his shoulder and the man's eyes were golden. He growled, low in his throat. She spied his canines extending and the teeth surrounding them cracked. He turned and spat broken shard but, when he faced her again, new fangs were replacing the broken ones.

At the smell of him, Mary began to feel a new urge, deep between her thighs. She gasped as her back and hips cracked. A deep tickling sensation formed above her ass as a tiny new muscle began to flex. The skin along her waist stretched as her hips widened, readying her for the size of a proper mate. Her smooth skin grew distended as the new muscle flexed and pushed. Flesh growing over the muscle calcified, connecting to new tendons to form the start of her tail.

"Fuggen' fuggen' bitch," the innkeeper grumbled, grabbing at the bloody neck of his tunic. Black fur lined his forearm and he pulled, carving red lines in his chest with the claws lining his fingers. "Gonna- gonna fuck you- Mount you-"

"Saul?" one of the men holding her asked. "Are you-"

The man yelled as Saul grabbed him, lifting him easily to throw him across the room. Mary shoved off of the ground and the remaining men tumbled away. She leapt to both feet, panting as she eyed the innkeeper.

A thick tuft of brown fur covered her mound. She felt the itch as the hairs marched down over her sex and along her thighs while also lazily creeping up her belly button.

She launched herself, claws out toward the innkeeper and he met her, staggering under her strength with a snarl. The young woman bested him in size and strength and she forced him back. Yet, as he continued to change, she could feel him beginning to push back.

Her boots slid on the floor. She instinctively raised herself to her tiptoes to try to anchor herself as her calf muscles swelled and her stubby tail thrashed angrily behind her. She snapped at his neck, nipping the thick fur before he yanked himself back.

Mary slid further before coming to a stop as claws sliced through the front of her right shoe. She smiled with her thick black lips, showing a row of fangs as her feet ached. Now that she recognized it, she could feel her left claws slicing through flesh to bite into the floor below. The cheap, poorly maintained soles of her boots separated as her feet widened.

The bones within her feet stretched, pulling at the skin while calluses formed beneath her toes and the balls of her teeth.

Saul relaxed and Mary slammed against him, feeling her large breasts press into Saul's growing pelt. He leaned back and twisted and she fell beneath him with a yelp that quickly turned to a growl as he lay above her. Mary struggled, pushing and shoving but he was already larger than her.

The girl froze when she felt the man's hot manhood against the skin of her bare ass. He bit into her shoulder and she gasped, lowering her muzzle while pressing up against him. With his teeth deep in her skin and his tongue lapping at her fur, Saul lowered himself. She could feel his skin pull against her as his sheath formed and she shuddered when the tip of his manhood rubbed against her sex.

Mary thrashed again, shoving and pushing back until Saul bit deep enough that her bones ground together. He held her tight as he pushed forward and her lips surrounded his cock, eagerly pulling him into her virgin pussy. She snarled at the intense pinching pain but he ignored her, shoving deeper and deeper inside while her blood filled the air around them.

The girl panted, her ears back and her head bowed as her legs trembled from the pleasurable yet alien sensation. He pushed until she felt his balls touching her swollen clit.

When the base of his cock swelled within her, she snapped at the air and clawed the ground. Her pressed down and she collapsed beneath him with her ass raised. The motion forced his knot from her pussy and he growled, shoving back into her. The pain subsided, consumed by the heat and animalistic needs taking over her body as she pushed back against him. She could feel him becoming even thicker inside of her.

Saul howled and she found herself joining into his song as his cock pounded into her. She worked back, struggling to find the right rhythm. Joining him as he mated with her. As he filled her.

With each thrust, she opened wider until her engorged labia swelled further. She shoved her head back against his chest with a snarl while her lips folded and tightened around him, bulging outward from her body as flesh flowed over her clit.

So close. Close to being knotted. Filled. More. More! she panted, angry that her changing sex made her tighter. She flexed within, squeezing him as she felt an odd electrical fullness begin to form. It was maddening and painful and undescribable at the same time. She felt crazed from it and again tore chunks from the floor beneath her to escape. To get away from the sensations threatening to overpower her.

Pain exploded in her midsection as Saul's claws dug into her furred hips. He shoved, tearing a muscle deep within her pussy as his knot finally entered her. Mary howled as he swelled within and she felt his hot cum filling her. Over and over he swelled until the feel of him pushed her over the edge and she came, kicking and scratching and biting the air. Her pussy pulsed in waves but his knot held her closed until, legs trembling weakly, she collapsed to her stomach.

---

"Micah!" Priscilla screamed, rushing to her husband as the strange woman tangled with the innkeeper. He snarled, swiping at her when she touched him and his claws tore the front of her dress.

His wife screamed, falling to her ass as she pressed her hands against her bloody chest in shock.

"I'm- I'm sorry- I- Argh!" Micah howled, pressing his palms against his templates. Fur dotted his forehead and gold flecks filled his eyes.

A second woman grabbed at her husband, pulling Micah's attention. He jumped, clawing the man before grabbing the woman. She screamed as he pushed her down to her back.

"P-p-p-please d-don't d-d-d-" the woman stuttered.

A brief look of panic crossed Micah's face before he snarled. His jaw crunched, lengthening as he grabbed the woman's bodice to pull it apart. The girl's large, soft breasts jiggled beneath him and he bent down to her, biting and sucking at her nipples.

The man's bulging manhood pressed against his trousers. It pounded beneath him and then stretched, red replacing the soft pink. The head of his cock pushed forth into jutting tip as he began to rub against the woman.

Her cries annoyed Micah and his ears swiveled before rocking backwards. He growled at her and then kissed her, biting her tongue as she pounded against his back.

No longer unable to contain himself, Micah rocked back to lift the woman's dress. She screamed, trying to push it back down until his backhanded slap knocked her senseless. The man freed his cock with an easy swipe of his claws and then pressed into her. Despite her dryness, the tip pierced her and he rocked back and forth in small motions.

Blonde fur lengthened from her short pubic hair. It curled as it grew and the girl moaned, digging her nails into the ground. The fur crept up her stomach, brushing against a sudden dark spot of skin. The skin twisted as milk ducts formed beneath and her first teat grew erect.

On his return thrust, wetness greeted Micah's swollen cock.

"Nnnnoooo," the moaned moaned, reaching for Micah's face. Her eyes were unfocused but she tilted her head back as she squirmed beneath. "I'm- my husband- gods!"

The woman pulled Micah down to lick the fur on his cheek.

"Harder," she growled in his ear. "Harder!"

---

Priscilla crawled to the man lying prone beside Micah and his bitch. She touched the man and he roused himself.

"Whaaa-" he said before his eyes snapped open. "Oh shit! Oh, shit! Priscilla, we have to-!"

Priscilla's claws dug into the man's lower stomach as she lay her soft breasts on his legs. She lapped at the crotch of his trousers and then pulled herself up over him.

"No! Get off me you fucking-" the man yelled, struggling beneath the woman. She anchored herself in the wall with her claws before reaching back to pull his trousers down. He struggled and then slapped her but she laughed, licking his mouth with a long, wide tongue.

The red-headed woman shoved herself down on the man and he could feel her protruding, bulging pussy lips.

"Don't- don't do this- You don't have to-"

Rather than answer, she grabbed his hand, pressing it against her lower stomach. He felt skin straining and moving and pressing against his palm. When she squeezed his fingers against her body, he felt the small nipple.

"I'm not- I'm not an animal," he begged. "Please, I'm begging you, please!"

Priscilla laughed as he began to grow hard under her ministrations. She reached under herself, gripping his cock gently with her clawed paws until his head lay against her swollen, hot sex. With a deep moan, she pressed down and the man jerked, grabbing her lightly furred hips by reflex.