Inescapable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not an animal," the man protested weakly as his eyes lightened to polished bronze and his hands squeezed the woman's ass.

---

Sunlight peeked through gray clouds. Mary groaned and stirred, waking slowly. She froze as she realized she was naked.

And not alone. She felt it inside of her. A thought. A voice. A bundle of instincts and urges and needs and wants. Overriding and mixing with her own desires until she struggled to see where one ended and the other began.

Warmth pressed against her back and a heavy arm lay posessively over her stomach. She rolled, carefully and sat. The innkeeper lay naked in front of her. Her eyes traced his hardened body down to the furred sheath over his crotch. She growled, stretching and pressing the base of her palm against her stomach as one of the new urges woke with a ferocious hunger.

In doing so, she shivered and jumped as her hand brushed sensitive skin. No, not skin, she realized as she looked down to see six teats lining the powerful muscles of her stomach. She lay back with her legs spread to see the bulging lips of her pussy. They were swollen like a dog's sex and the lips were covered in short, downy fur.

She desperately wanted to touch herself.

Scents filled the airs. Others were close. Still sleeping. Changed, like her. Like the innkeeper.

He stirred, groaning and rolling to his back. She watched him but her eyes drifted to his cock. Unable to help herself, she went to him, straddling his lap while bending over to press her heavy breasts against his chest. He woke, startled but she kissed him while rocking back.

The man kissed her in return as she felt his sheath sliding against her throbbing sex. Pulling back to expose his cock and slowly expanding knot.

"I remember last night," he said gruffly, grabbing her ass as she rubbed her wetness back and forth against his enormous cock. Spreading her scent on him. Marking him. "You changed me. You did this."

"Yes," she gasped, bending to kiss him again.

"I had a wife," he told her, anger in his voice. Still, he pulled at her ass and her pussy lips opened wetly.

"Yes, I could smell her on you," Mary said, her voice dangerously low. "You're mine now."

She raised her hips and his cock, slick with her juices and his own pre-cum, pressed against her lips.

"Yes," he rasped, pushing himself into her. "I'm yours."

"Ohhhh," Mary moaned, sitting back until she felt his knot against her lips. His fingers teased her teats and she bit her lips with tiny, sharp fangs. "We'll. Plan. Oh. Oh. Oh, gods. Plan. After. After."

"After," the man agreed as he slammed up into her.

The mated pair welcomed the morning sun as the animals within them placed deep, unbreakable roots in the very core of their being.

Others woke around them until the sound of wolves filled the forest once more.