All Comments on 'Inevitable'

by CumAlongPond14

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wicked and well written

Great story. I loved watching the characters grow and develop. No small feat to write an intelligent, hot, and thoroughly enjoyable story. Hope to see more of your writing soon!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

And......and.....and?

Oh god! Come on!!!! Stand alone or not this needs more!

eWomaneWomanalmost 11 years ago
Hitting...

all the right notes with the skill of a master!

Where was this story hiding? Playful, darkish a bit -- and totally hot.

Two great characters, a plausible yet original story line and just enough play for a rousing romp. I'll happily go along with CumAlongPond14 anywhere you want to take me. Truly artful. Thanks for a great read...

PS: And thanks to my fellow readers who comments led me here from the bdsm page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
how did i miss this?

Wonderful story and amazing as a first effort. Really want more. Not sure if I care as much what they each did to mark time before this. (But if that's a story you want to tell, we'll eat it up.) Want to know how they develop. I just appeal to you to keep in mind the life long bond of care and respect between them. He may be intense as a dom, but I would not expect him to go full metal jacket psycho on her. She may be eager and willing to give her submission, but wouldn't be a doormat.

Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous