Inez Hotel Housekeeper

Story Info
I meet a housekeeper while working out of town.
3.4k words
4.4
14k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was assigned a job in Los Angeles California. This is not my favorite place to go to work but a job is a job. I met a coworker at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Sunday evening and we drove the rental car to the hotel. We were to report to the hospital for about 8:00am on Monday morning.

The project was not going as planned since the start. It seemed every day we would accomplish a task and think things were beginning to move forward and then another huge set back. It was beginning to look like the worse install either of us was ever involved in. By Friday afternoon, we were both frustrated and developing bad attitudes. We knew we had at least 4 more days here before flying home.

Each day on the job, we associated with more local employees. We were working very close with the general contractors who was responsible for getting our room ready for the install. They were responsible for making sure we had the room specifications to install the equipment properly. We were also involved in removing our own garbage from the room, including packing material and boxes.

Friday evening, as we were leaving the hospital, we came across a lady who worked for facility maintenance. Her job obviously involved emptying garbage bins around the hospital. We had seen her a few times during the week that we had been around so far. She was a short, fluffy, older lady of Mexican heritage. When we would exchange greetings with her, you can hear the heavy Spanish accent.

She had greying hair that was always on top her head in a "bun". I noticed her name was Inez from seeing her employee badge.

Saturday at about noon, I was on the elevator at the same time as Inez. We were able to talk a little more than just the normal greetings. I told her that I thought she was an attractive lady and she was always smiling.

She told me that she was recently divorced after 34years of marriage. She had one adult child that lived in another state. She continued by telling me that she has been lonely for many years before her divorce. She is happy now but still lonely. From then on, I looked for Inez. I wanted to get to know her better.

We were able to talk a few more times during the day. Each time we saw each other, we smiled and talked a little. I recognized that Inez was flirting with me. I enjoyed her flirtatious ways and I also enjoyed flirting back with her.

First thing Sunday morning, I see Inez. I was surprised to see her on a Sunday. She told me it was her weekend to work. This made me happy as I enjoyed seeing her around the hospital.

Today, Inez looked a little different. I could not figure what was different about her until my coworker pointed out to me that Inez looked especially nice today. We talked about it and realized she was wearing a little make up and her hair was fixed differently. We agreed she had a glow on her face like it was Christmas morning.

I ran into Inez several times during the day and we had a few short conversations. At one point I was trying to find the receiving office. Inez offered to help me find the way. We had a nice visit on the walk.

This is a pretty big hospital so the walk took us about 15 minutes. I checked on the items and then Inez was going to take me back to the location we were working. We talked about Mexican food. I told her the things I liked and explained I never had authentic Mexican food.

We reached the elevator to go to the 4th floor. We stepped in and as soon as the doors closed, Inez gave me a kiss on my lips. She told me she would love to cook some authentic Mexican food for me. She told me she was off the next day and would enjoy cooking for me. I agreed and invited her to meet me at my hotel and we could have dinner. She thought it was a great idea.

She gave me her phone number so I could call her when I arrived back at the hotel after work the next day. I saw her one other time that afternoon. We were in the elevator together so she hugged and kissed me again in the elevator.

It was time to get off work and we walked to our rental truck to leave. I saw Inez from a distance as we were walking down the corridor. Like I said earlier, this was a very big hospital so the hallways were long.

Once we got back to the hotel, I started preparing for Inez's next day's visit. I know I still had to work the next day and housekeeping was going to service the room the next day while I was working, but I wanted to get my personal items in order. I was very excited to have a lady visit me at my hotel.

Inez wasn't my usual type of lady. She was larger than what I am usually attracted to. She was only about 4 foot 10 inches tall which is what I am usually attracted to but she was fluffier than what I am usually attracted to. She appeared to have larger than average breasts, which was normal for me to find attractive. Even if she was a little fluffier, I was still excited to see her body and try to satisfy her needs.

I wake up Monday morning with excitement already pumping in my blood. I was looking forward to Inez coming visit after work. Nothing could have ruined my day today. I wanted to hurry and get to the hospital so we could accomplish as much as we could as early as we could.

I wanted to get off earlier than our usual time so I can rush back to the hotel to shower before calling Inez. She told me she only lived a few minutes from the hotel I was staying in. My lead for this job, Erik, knew I had made plans with a lady from the hospital so he wanted to get out early also.

We didn't have any issues at the hospital and we were able to get out at about 3:00pm. We made it back to the hotel in about 20 minutes and I went to my room, showered and got dressed for my company. I called Inez and told her I was back and waiting for her visit. She told me she would finish getting dressed and be right over in about 15 minutes. I knew I was a little earlier than expected but she was okay with that. While waiting for Inez, I made sure my room was neat and presentable. I even sprayed my bed with some cologne in case we got to that point.

I heard a knock on my door. I peeked out the peep hole and saw Inez standing there. I almost didn't recognize her. I opened the door and let her in. Right away, she reached for a hug and kiss. This was not the same kiss I had gotten a day earlier in the elevator at the hospital. Her lips slightly parted as she kissed with more passion this time.

She had brought me a homemade burrito she made earlier in the day. I wasn't hungry and I didn't want to take any time away from Inez. I stepped back to get a look at Inez. She wasn't even 5 feet tall and was just as round.

She had styled her hair nicely. She wore a knee length skirt and a button blouse. Her blouse accented her breasts and her cleavage left little to the imagination. Her hair was mostly grey but you could see the black color was disappearing with age. The length was a little longer that I usually like but it looked really nice on Inez.

She was really an attractive lady. Even if she had a matured rounded figure, it was very appealing. She carried her weight well as someone might describe it.

We sat on the couch in my room. I had a suite so there was a section of the room with a couch, coffee table and a TV. I turned the TV on with a low volume just to have some background noise. We talked a little about our backgrounds. I learned Inez had a very interesting and challenging history.

The whole time she talked, my eyes went from her soft red lips to her breasts and back again. When I would catch myself looking at her breasts, I would focus on her lips and eyes again.

Then, Inez kissed me again but this time she grabbed for my crotch. She felt my erection through my pants. Her kisses were very passionate. My hands started roaming her body. Her breasts were bigger than I was accustomed to and I could feel her nipples waking up under her blouse. I unbuttoned her blouse and exposed her bra. Her bra was a bright red color with lots of lace.

In her broken language, she instructed me to remove my shirt. When I stood up to remove my shirt, she reached for my belt and told me to take that off too. I grabbed at her hands to help stand her up. I took Inez in my arms and embraced her while kissing her passionately. As I was kissing her, I removed her blouse and unhooked her bra. Inez removed her bra and I dropped my pants to the floor.

She then sat down on the couch really quick and pulled my boxers down at the same time. My erection sprung out and Inez immediately put it in her mouth. She was sucking on my erection and I didn't even get to see her nipples. I was rubbing her shoulders as she sucked. After a few minutes, I pulled myself away and helped her up. I wanted to move over to the bed but I wanted to undress her and see her naked body.

I removed her skirt and watched as she walked over to the bed wearing her red panties that were a perfect match to her red lacy bra. They were the panty brief style. Some might call them "granny panties' but they didn't look like any panties one might imagine on a granny. She was very sexy walking over. She had a big rounded belly and a nice rounded behind too. When she turned around, I was right there to take her panties off.

I noticed she had an odd scar on her belly. It didn't look like a normal surgery scar. I didn't want to ask now because I wanted her to finish what she started.

I crawled into bed first and Inez climbed in at the foot of the bed. She positioned herself between my legs and started sucking my erection immediately. She was very good at performing oral sex. She used a lot of saliva and worked my erection in perfect rhythm. It was obvious that she truly enjoyed pleasuring her man. She had a way of sucking on my erection that I could no way explain in a way that would describe how good it felt.

I had my hands on her shoulders and I continued rubbing her shoulders as she slurped on my erection. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I would cum soon. I told her that I was about to cum. I didn't know how she would respond but it appeared that she wanted my cum in her mouth. She didn't slow down or try to avoid my cum, instead she worked my erection even harder in her mouth. Suddenly, I couldn't hold back any longer. I told her I was there and then my erection erupted my cum deep in her throat.

Inez continued sucking and licking every drop of my cum that she could possibly find. She licked and sucked until my erection went flaccid. Then she got up and went to the lavatory and rinsed her mouth.

Inez walked back to the bed and I watched every move she made. The odd scar on her belly was really making me curious. As she laid down beside me in the bed, I asked about the scar. She told me that about 10 years ago her husband shot her with a 9mm hand gun. She continued by telling me she spent a month in the hospital recovering. He didn't do any jail time because it was ruled an accidental discharge of a firearm.

After that, she had not let him touch her. She said the sex was over and she was not interested in another man. They lived together until a few years ago when she asked for a divorce. Over the years, she was becoming interested in men again, but she wanted to stay clear of men of her heritage. She was afraid to get involved with another man that would put her through all she had been through. She said that when I talked to her in the hospital, she got all tingly on the insides.

We laid there for a while talking, kissing and fondling each other and I decided it was time to explore her body more. Even if her body was larger than I was used to, I found her to be very sexy. I started kissing her body working down to her belly. Her breasts were large and her nipples were light brown in color. Her nipples were larger than normal. They reminded me of the eraser on the jumbo pencil I used in kindergarten.

I sucked on her right nipple first and then her left. I was amazed how they responded to my touch. It seemed her nipples grew even larger while I played with them. I enjoyed sucking and fondling her breasts and I think she enjoyed it as much if not more. I spent a minute or so kissing her bullet scar.

She had two other scars that appear to be from a hysterectomy and maybe her appendix. I kissed her other scars also. By doing that, I think I was showing her I had interest in her body. I wanted her to realize I found her body to be desirable. Undressing her, I knew what to expect. I wasn't expecting a perfect 18-year-old body. I expected a matured body with wrinkles, rolls and scars. This is what makes an older lady so appealing and desirable.

Inez spread her legs which allowed me to have full access of her vagina. I rubbed her pubic mound with the palm of my hand. Inez moaned as I caressed and kissed her body. All of this kissing and caressing of her body has gotten me erect again.

By this time, Inez is thrusting her hips and moaning. She is ready to be penetrated, but I want to give her oral sex first.

I'm now caressing her thick thighs and my kisses are following my hands as I explore her body even further. I am enjoying the feeling of her body. I really liked the feeling of her big rounded belly, her nice rounded back side and now her thick thighs. The more I explored her body, the more I liked it.

My kisses found her inner and I caressed her outer thighs. I then licked the length of her vagina opening. Inez started saying something in Spanish. I wasn't sure what she was saying but I knew it was pleasure for her. She pushed my head into her vagina as she thrusted forward with her hips. As my tongue parted her vagina opening, I found her clitoris.

When my tongue hit her clitoris, Inez had an orgasm. I understood saying that it had been so long. Her body began shivering uncontrollably. I kept licking and sucking on her clitoris as fluid was flowing from her vagina. She then asked me to please put it in now. I wasn't sure what she said at first with her broken English so I kept licking and sucking on her vagina.

She then squeezed her thick thighs against my head and tried to push my head away. She told me to give her my dick now. I positioned myself on top of Inez so I could penetrate her vagina with my penis. She was tight but I pushed and I got the head of my erection inside her lips.

I could tell by the look on her face that it was uncomfortable for her. I pushed harder and got it in deeper. The deeper I got inside of Inez, the more comfortable it felt. Inez was now thrusting again. Her breathing was getting heavier and she was moaning with pleasure.

My rhythm was getting faster and my thrust was getting harder. I was going in and out of her vagina faster and harder. The faster I would go the heavier her breathing would get. Inez started saying things in Spanish again and she was getting louder. Her hips were now moving in rhythm with my thrust.

My testicles were getting tight like I was about to release my cum. I tried to hold off as long as I could so I could orgasm with Inez.

It was feeling so good to be inside Inez. She wrapped her legs around me and her body got stiff. I felt a warm gush of womanly juice and I let my cum shoot inside Inez. When she felt my cum inside of her, she tightened her thighs and yelled, "yes, yes, yes". Immediately, Inez had a glow on her face like the sun peeking through the clouds on a cloudy day. I continued with a slow rhythm going in and out of her vagina until my penis became flaccid.

I crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a warm wet towel to clean Inez before she dripped all over the bed. I wiped her gently and cleaned up our mess. Inez thought that was so special that I did that. I returned the towel to the bathroom and went lay besides Inez. She told me that it had been so long since she had a man with her.

She continued by telling me she never had been treated so well by a man. Her husband was the only man she had been with and he never treated her so nicely. She told me she felt like a queen. She told me her husband always insulted her because of her size. I liked her size and I liked her figure. Most of all, I was really starting to like who she was more than what she was. I was really enjoying her company. Even if she spoke in broken English, I was starting to understand her much better.

The time had passed faster than we thought. We were not paying attention to the time when we noticed how late it was. Both of us had to work the next day. I hoped Inez get dressed. It was really exciting to help her with her panties and bra. Of course, I kissed her body as I covered it in clothes.

When Inez was walking out, she asked if it was possible for her to return tomorrow night. I told that would be fine but I had an early flight the next morning after. I asked if she wanted to spend that night and she would leave for work when I left for the airport. She thought that was a wonderful idea.

I hated to see her walk out the hotel but I knew she would be back tomorrow night. She looked back several times as she walked down the hall. Once she made it out the hall, I rushed inside so I could look out my window to see her drive off.

Once I got into my bed again, I could smell the faint smell of her perfume on my sheets. I could not wait to see her again. Inez was a special lady. I thought she would only be a one-night stand but now I am starting to get attached to her. I cannot wait to see her tomorrow at the hospital and of course back in my room after work.