Infall Ch. 09 - END

Story Info
Kythe and Zen leave for war.
37k words
4.86
11.3k
12

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone. In case anyone is still on board with this strange story and would like to binge, here's the whole rest of it at once. The rollout is a little much for me and it's a long road. As usual, you'll find the vocabulary on the last page, which I figured was all right since there's not many foreign words left. I'd like to thank people for being so kind to my characters and the story and not ripping me up for my mistakes. I'm still glad I continued to post it. I learned a lot, and I'll know better for next time. -Harp.

CHAPTER NINE

Zen was there, holding a truly evil-looking esh. He reached under her to her breast, touching her nipple. "I am proud of you. You learn so quickly, nina."

"Thank you, Rí," she breathed, sensation going through her as his fingers went to her other nipple.

Zen came behind her, raising her gently, his large hands, unhooking her. Kythe was behind her, steadying her. Zen walked to a chest and walked back in front of her. "This is a different kind of lash, nina," he said, showing her, a short handle and many long tails coming from it. "While you're in this room, you can say anything you want. You can scream and beg for us to stop and tell us how much it hurts and how good it feels, but if you say my name or Kythe's name, we will stop. From this time forward, today or any other day, if you say either of our names in this room, we will stop. Only in this room. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Rí," she said.

Zen came in front of her, getting close, his long braid. He handed the whip to Kythe behind her. "If you can't speak, make a fist. We'll be watching. Are you ready to learn what it is to be our salvoronella, a woman-for-pleasure?"

"All right, Rí," she said.

"Good," he said. Zen bent and picked her up gently, bringing her over to a small bed, taller than a regular bed, and putting her on it. He lay her down and got in with her, pushing her down and lying next to her, surprising her, kissing her, his hand roaming her body and cupping her breast, touching her nipple.

Indya returned his kiss, her arms coming around his neck, and then he slowed, sensual, and when Zen was sensual, she couldn't begin to think past it. It was like he remembered a part of himself that wasn't used enough and tried it with her. She made a small sound as his mouth moved down to her nipples, tugging and sucking, Indya offering them, his hand going between her legs, touching her.

Zen's braid trailed across her belly. He was so fierce, and he could be tender, but when he was aroused, he was more rough than Kythe, seldom so slow and gentle. But his movements were almost languid now as he came up her body and pushed one of her legs up on the way, putting her knee on his shoulder and finding her, entering her slowly.

He released his breath, his strokes slow, his hand going between them, stroking. "I have loved the feel of your pula since the first night I touched you, nina. In this room, I can have what I want, whatever I want, and tonight, I want to see your nipples bright red, between your legs swollen, and lines crossing your beautiful plump nelta. I want to fata you while you scream. You know I'm not as gentle as my brother."

She met his eyes. "Yes, you are gentle," she said, hitching. "You are gentle with me, Rí."

He stopped for a long moment, looking down at her, and then restarted, Indya shivering. "Yes. For you, I am more gentle than I have been in my life with anyone," he said, his hand lifting away, releasing her knee and coming over her, thrusting, between her legs, facing her, her knees coming up around his hips. "I can't touch you enough, nina. I want you, and I have you and you pleasure me, and then I just want you again. I can't find the bottom of it. It makes me think of doing such things to you for making me desire you like this."

"Yes, Rí," she agreed, meeting him, her pleasure closer.

"You know what I love the most about you, nina, besides the way you look and taste and the noises you make and the feel of you against me and when you sing and your laughter?" Zen said. "I love how much you love fatada. I like to watch you." He grabbed her and turned them over so Indya was on top.

He surprised her. Kythe would, but Zen had never put her in this position. He was inside her, looking at her breasts, not moving, and Kythe was there behind her, putting her wrists in front of her and hooking something above to the rings. Kythe left her and her hands were drawn upward, not so far, just above her head.

"Chase your pleasure, nina," Zen said, his breathing ragged. "See if you can catch it."

Her sex was aching and sensitive. Indya moved on him, balancing, hitching again, finding an angle that was so good, her sex clutching him. His eyes shifted to her face and it came, surprising her so she cried out, a thudding strike on her back, light. Kythe. Her eyes widened and Zen grunted under her, his hands going to her hips. Another one. Her hips were moving, not caring, the sensations rising as the strikes came faster. They didn't hurt so much.

Kythe was moving around her, Indya crying out as the dull thuds got more painful, her upper thighs and her back, her butt.

The strikes got harder, on her butt where she was already sore when she thrust away from Zen. She cried out, long strings of whimpers and then Zen's fingers went to her nipples and she couldn't tell to which to pay attention and she didn't care. "Rí," she cried, not knowing which one of them she meant. The strikes came around, gentle on her belly and then they were striking her nipples.

She gave a sharp cry, writhing, all of her warm.

"Fata, nina, you are so sexy," Zen said, his hands going to her hips and holding her there, thrusting into her, constant thudding strikes, her wrists above her head, the leather fall clinging to her before releasing.

She was close, so close.

"Take her, brother. You try to last with such beauty." Zen said, stilling, panting.

When Zen lifted her off of himself, Indya cried out with need, a burning going all through her sex as bad as the burning on her butt and nipples. For a moment, Zen was kissing her, hungry, and then Kythe was in the bed with her, Indya a little confused as Kythe turned her away from himself, the chain she was hanging from swiveling, her hands still trapped above her head.

Then Kythe was on his knees behind her, pulling her back and pushingher forward to the length of her chain, spreading her legs, her arms above her and back, her legs splayed, and slowly entered her from behind, grunting hard, her breasts thrust out.

"You are generous, brother," Zen said as the lash fell on her nipples again, Indya crying out with both, the pleasure of Kythe's thrusts and the pain, her nipples hard, and then on her upper thighs.

Kythe reached around with one hand and began touching her, her skin alive, all nerves. He brushed her nipple gently.

Sensation shot through her. "Please, Rí," she keened, pulsing over and over around Kythe's sex, hitching.

"Find a way to slow her down, brother," Zen said, the thuds stopping. "Our salvoronella."

Kythe pulled her off of himself in a moment and backed her up, coming around to stand in front of her, his sex there, grabbing the tail behind her head and bringing her forward, nudging her mouth. "Fata, alea. Suck me. Spread your legs."

She spread them, on her knees, holding onto the chain attached to her wrists. Indya opened her mouth and took him, pushing him into her throat.

"Little salvoronella. Please me," Kythe grunted, beginning to thrust.

Her spit was everywhere, Kythe pulling out sometimes so she could heave her breath, but the strikes didn't stop, Zen wielding the flogger. Strikes were falling on her back, her butt and the backs of her thighs, almost soft there, very sensitive. One kissed between her legs and she yelped around him, and another. Kythe grunted, watching, lifting in her mouth

Indya was warm, floating now, aware, in a dim way, of the continued strikes, yelping again at a hard one. Whimpering, she offered long strings of sounds around Kythe's sex, and she couldn't tell if it was because she wanted it to stop or didn't want it to stop.

Kythe pulled gently out of her throat, Indya gagging a little and then he was gone. "I see what you mean, brother. You take her."

She lost time. Zen was behind her, thrusting into her. She closed her eyes, hanging in the bonds, her head falling back, the strikes random. There was pain, yes, distant and biting, and the smell of the candle wax, the deep darkness behind her eyes, pleasurable in the strangest way. Then there was pleasure more directly as she almost came, keening and then yelping, feeling fingers on her nipples, fingers in her sex.

Then Zen was gone and Kythe was back, Zen with the whip. Kythe entered her and it all stopped. For a moment, she was falling in the capsule, sucked out into light and air and plunging downward, and she went still and then jerked, startling, crying out, a frightened sound.

Kythe was there in front of her, on his knees, breathing fast, cupping her face. "Look at me, Alea," he said, his eyes searching hers. "What are you feeling?"

She wasn't falling. She was here with them. Indya wet her lips and swallowed, Zen beside him, her eyes shifting, not quite able to focus. "Rí. I thought I was falling through the air again. I fell so far, Rí, faster and faster, the ground coming toward me--"

"Edion, Alea," Kythe said, his voice sharper. She did focus on him then, and she smiled at him,

"Rí," she said. "I thought I fall into the air."

Kythe's knuckles came to her cheek. "From your sky ship, alea?" he said.

"Yes."

"Are you afraid? We don't want you to be afraid, beautiful salvoronella."

"No, Rí," she said, everything fuzzy, her body aching and her skin sensitive, her need a constant. "I'm not afraid. You catch me. You are there."

"She goes deep, brother," Zen said. "I knew she would. We'll have to watch her."

"Yes," Kythe said, turning her around, facing away from him, nuzzling her. "Indya," Kythe said, his sex penetrating her, pleasure and need on Zen's face in front of her, the strikes beginning again, her eyes locking on him. Kythe thrust faster, everything distant, less immediate. "I first saw you, alea, naked on the ground with that hair. You stood up and came to my horse and greeted him and I knew right away you'd never been in this world before. I had never believed in them, but I thought you'd cast the spell of a noita. Then you smiled at me and I knew you weren't evil and that I didn't care. I wanted you."

"The horse is beautiful," she told him in Alcon, her language, jerking with his thrusts, all of it feeling like the warm glow of a perfect pleasure, if she could just be allowed to reach it. "Rí," she panted. "Rí," she said, greeting him, Zen stopping, Indya feeling tears trickling. Zen's fingers were wiping them away gently and she sighed. "Rí."

"I'm here, nina," Zen said.

"Such pleasure," Kythe said, his hands at her hips, his sex digging into hers, the heat of him, grunting. "Alea." He went rigid and cried out through his teeth, deep grunts. "So good, salvoronella," he got out, giving another cry of release, his body against hers, his sex lifting, that sense of him.

She went still, Kythe panting behind her. Indya was crying. "Please, Rí. Please."

"Beautiful nina," Zen said, behind her now, although she didn't remember the time between. "I know what you need." He thrust into her, Indya sobbing a little, and his hands were all over her, Kythe's were, the relief of it, all of her skin covered in open nerves, that strange forever-pleasure returning. Her eyes rolled back, living in it.

She lost time, her body jerking with Zen's thrusts.

"I want to listen to you," Zen said behind her, her head back on his shoulder, his breath staggering out. "I want to fata you and look at you and feel you when you find this pleasure, nina," he said, his voice excited.

They were both there, both her rí, Zen's hands on her hips and his sex in her and Kythe's mouth on her nipples and his fingers between her legs, rubbing her clitoris.

Indya came, dimly feeling Zen doing the same, hearing him. Everything she had thought or known or been was shoved aside and she was just this. Indya drew her breath, feeling herself drawing it forever, feeling trapped with that terrible, exquisite pleasure she never wanted to leave. She couldn't get enough, couldn't find the bottom of it.

Yelling, finally, her voice hit a note and stayed there before she ran out of breath and jerked in her bonds, her face relaxing, Kythe's fingers still rubbing, more tugs on her nipples.

"Indya," Kythe said somewhere, his solid heat.

She found herself in a dim way, covered with sweat, between the rí, shaking. Hands were releasing her arms and she cried out because she'd forgotten she had a body and she startled, thinking she was falling again.

"Alea. It's all right," Kythe said. "We have you."

She went limp, feeling them doing things, and then she was floating again, a kind of bliss. The metal on her hands and feet was gone, but it stayed at her throat, cool in all the heat. She remembered she could move now and touched it, floating again, her muscles weak.

"Give her to me," Zen said, and she was being transferred and there was hot water.

"No," she said when he lowered her in, holding on to him. "Too hot, Zen, please."

"It's all right, nina," he said, stopping. "I know it hurts at first. It's supposed to be hot. Give it a moment."

She hissed when he moved again, putting her in, and then it felt very good. Indya went limp, whimpering. She felt Zen kissing her and she was sleepy.

"No, nina, wait--" Zen said. "There she goes."

* * *

Indya woke but didn't open her eyes yet. She stretched and then stopped, releasing her breath, moving more carefully. Her muscles were sore, but she also felt good, like something had loosened in her, everything warm and relaxed, her mood light. Remembering, she was still for a time, thinking about what they'd done, about the outrageous pleasure, feeling a deep sinking in her belly.

"Alea," Kythe said, his hand on her butt.

She opened her eyes, turning to look at him over her shoulder, smiling, and she didn't know why she felt so shy. "Good morning, Kythe." When she faced forward, Zen's eyes were open, Indya still feeling shy, all of them in her big bed. Her hand left his braid and went to her necklace, touching it. "Hello, Zen."

"Sweet, brother," Zen said.

"Yes. What do you think, alea? Do you like being our salvoronella?" Kythe said. "We won't go in that room all the time, and never unless you want it."

She buried her face in Zen's chest. "I like it very much."

Zozo exploded onto the bed, stepping somewhere and making Kythe move fast to protect his groin. "Fatada dog," he said.

"Go lie down, Zozo," Zen said as her dog deflated and jumped down.

Indya waited.

Zozo exploded onto the bed again, Zen giving a piercing whistle. Zozo stiffened and ran to his bed, curling up. Zen shook his head. "You allow him too many things, nina."

"I don't," she said.

"Are you hungry, Alea?" Kythe said behind her.

"Yes."

"Then get up," Kythe said, a gentle smack on her butt that made her yelp.

They went into the main rooms where there was already food, fresh fruit and breads, meats she didn't mind as much now, although some she still couldn't eat. She sat sideways on the couch with her plate, feeling lazy and comfortable. Zozo watched every morsel that went into her mouth.

"Did you feed him from your hand?" Zen said. "I told you not to do that, nina."

She avoided his eyes. "Only one," Indya said. "Two, maybe."

"They like food, nina. They live for food. They like food almost as much as they like us. If you give him food even once from your hand while you're eating, he will never forget that for his life."

Indya stared at him. "I breaking my dog?"

Kythe laughed.

"He will learn. It will just be difficult. Tell him to go and lie down," Zen said.

"Lie down, Zozo," she said, her tone encouraging, watching Zozo's face become surprised, as if he couldn't quite believe she'd said it, and then reproachful, and then tragic, his eyes shifting between hers, his heart there. But Zen was watching her and she pursed her lips, hardening her heart. "Zozo, go lie down."

Zozo dragged himself to his bed, everything drooping. He sat, leaning a little to watch the next bite of food go to her mouth, Indya chewing slowly, looking back at him.

"If I could capture the look on your face, nina," Zen said, laughing. "I've never seen such guilt. You should take Zozo to the Revestin, yes. They would love such a good actor."

"He's not lying," she said. "He's hungry and I'm eating in front of him. He's being so sad. It's cruel, Zen."

"I have never been cruel to a dog," Zen said. "He's not starving. Let's see how truly terrible it is for him," he said, turning to her dog, his voice light and happy. "What are you doing, Zozo?"

Zozo's eyes shifted to Zen and Zozo's whole face changed, grinning at Zen, panting, greeting him, his nose coming up in a brief smelling motion, Indya's mouth falling open a little, and then Zozo turned his gaze back to Indya, his face slowly melting, transforming again into the dejected and abused, pleading expression.

Indya made a small noise, her eyes narrowing. "You are a lying dog, Zozo," she scolded, turning back to her food and ignoring him, glancing as Zozo collapsed onto his bed with a groan.

When they were finished with breakfast, Indya looked down at her hands, knowing she couldn't put it off any longer. Her eyes stung. She didn't know how they would begin to unravel what they'd made with each other if it didn't work, and she knew none of them would want to, herself least of all.

"Alea," Kythe said. "All morning, you're doing this. Will you just say it?"

They'd noticed. She looked up at them. "Yes. I want to saying earlier and I am afraid," she confessed. "I don't want to lose you. I want to being with you and Kythe more than I wanting anything for my life. But we're different peoples. I worrying you want things I don't give you."

"Tell us about these things, alea," Kythe said. "You don't have to fear. We will find a way."

She took a deep breath. "I hope so. Okay. I am a person who is to be faithful to you. I don't have sex with other peoples. It's too much pain for me, you do. I don't like to think of it. Do you do this?"

"No, Indya. We wouldn't be unfaithful to you," Zen said like she'd suggested something odd.

She nodded. "Good. That's a good idea. You be faithful and I will being faithful. All right. Here's the one. How many times you think I am being pregnant?"

They stared at her like this was the last issue they had imagined she would raise.

Kythe gestured. "We are the Rí. We need an heir. Zen and I know you can't take it out, but you said you can turn it off, the mechanism in your arm. You just turn it off for always and have our children."

"This is what I was for worrying," she said under her breath, speaking to them. "Why you wanting many? Your mother is having a birth once."

They stared at her again.

"No, nina," Zen said. "Our mother was pregnant many times."

Indya was studying his face, slowly realizing. "You are the ones who live?" She was shocked, although she should have known this.

"Yes," Zen said. "That's true. That is how things are."

"No," Indya said. "I don't want be pregnant all the time, to giving birth over and over in my life. It hurts my body to do this and hurts my spirit losing childs. But I want two children. I agree to having two children who live, like you live. I can show you. I am knowing how to helping them live. Our children will live and I turn on the mechanism after two. I don't have more."

Kythe's face was grave. "You can do this, alea? Make it so more of the children survive? So many children die, sometimes our people don't even name them for the first year."