All Comments on 'Infatuation Ch. 02'

by VertigoJ

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
xenocide101xenocide101almost 19 years ago
Ackkk

Hmm... I'm sorry to say, but this series is kinda going downhill... I'm sorry your first comment is negative :(. Infatuation 1 was pretty interesting but... James really isnt as cool as Josh is, and is 1000000000x more perverted. James really doesnt seem like hes 18, more like 12-14 lol. Also, I didn't really like James' attempts at trying to be witty/funny... it was actually a bit lame, sorry :( . I dunno... maybe its just me. Overall, some parts of this story were funny, but in my opinion it got kind of corny and overly perverted. Jemma should just kick James in the nuts and be done with it. Hehe.

P.S: I love PoF and Josh's interview was great. You should add more to A Pleasant Session too. Keep up the good writing.

calamitiecalamitiealmost 19 years ago
still bringing the funny

"She's intelligent like that, my sister." - hee!

jakkjakkalmost 19 years ago
mmmmmmm so goood

yeah i know that is lame but wow just dosnt cut it with this one. great read but please have the next part up soon,i love the way this story is going and no it isnt going downhill as some think its just heating up.

spacerxspacerxalmost 19 years ago
I love it!

This is brilliant. Some people aren't going to get it, but ignore the naysayers and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
This is the stupidest incest I've seen

I just stumbled upon your work, because I don't really read incest much. Perhaps it's because I'm used to much darker stuff, but this is one of the "softest" erotica I've seen. And from the other comments, it seems that your other works are even softer. The only thing I actually liked is probably your writing style, not that I'm saying your writing is good. Your style is intriguing. Everything else was different, at least from what I'm used to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

This was as good as chapter 1. Your skills as a writer have improved since your first submission. Ignore the complainers; they can go read something more explicit, like PoF!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
downhill

I've got to agree with the first comment. Last time the style seemed witty and fun, but it fell flat this time. Maybe because you can keep up a tease for a bit, but after awhile it seems forced that the whole point of the style is to delay and not the style itself. I love PoF, and some of your other stories, but this just seemed forced. Also, teenagers can't keep a tease up for this long, they'd give in long before this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Hmm... don't know what to make out of this

This James botched his master plan on episode 1, how hard was saying "No, Jem, you'll have to come look for one yourself"? But no. He managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, that James.

And now in this chapter, I can't really see if it worked well for James. Maybe James should resort to espionage tactics to enjoy his sister as much as he wants, unknown to her. And upload the material. Let that Jem learn cruelty is to be paid! bwahahahaha.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Freaking awesome.

Simply great, what else is there to stay? Can't wait on the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Keep It Going!!!

Can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
stupid

more stupid than the first chapter he would have got much further if he had just ignored her no talking no looking avoid her at all costs if she talks to him turn and walk away find some reason to be out of the house until bed time find a way to miss dinner it would have been more interesting and a better story

SinfulAngel123SinfulAngel123about 13 years ago
Lol

I just love the stupid jokes. They are corny and juvinile but humorus aswell so ignore the chumps who can't do anything but troll the comment boards. If they don't like it they shouldn't comment.

P.S: the guy is kinda Pervy though

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Going somewhere...

i can see that the tale is somewhere, somewhere sexy. very good writing again.

going for the 3rd chap.thnxxx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

A STALKER AND PERVERT AND SOON TO BE RAPIST. A FUNNY STORY HAS TURNED INTO A SAD AND TWISTED PAINFUL PIECE OF CRAP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous