Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down only to see my missile pointed in her direction. "Oh shit!" she moaned. "You're hard again already?"

I nodded. "I took a little helper."

Her eyes widened. "Oh shit! Did you take one of those little blue pills?!" I nodded. "Oh-ho-ho shit! Ha ha ha! I'm in for a long night, aren't I?"

I nodded as I climbed between her legs and over her. "Mmmm hmmm. A very long night."

"Ha ha ha! Oh shit! Ha ha ha!" She stopped laughing. "Why the fuck did you even bring something like that?!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Hey, you never know." We both laughed at the comment. I lifted her long, sexy legs over my shoulders and held my rod steady. I leaned forward. We both moaned when my swollen head slipped through her velvety lips. Her cunt muscles were still spasming from her recent orgasm. She barked when my balls slapped against her ass the first time. "Jesus Christ your cunt is tight!"

Her claws raked across my back. "Oh my God! Fuck me with that fat fucking cock! Oh my fucking God! Fuck!"

She groped her own chest while I pummeled her gash. Matt watched me grab her thighs tight and throw my hips forward as hard as I could, stroking himself through his pants all the while as the flickering light of the TV flashed across our glistening bodies.

Jenny's fingernails dug into my back. "Ohmagawd! You're gonna make me fuckin' cum again! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my gggggaaaaaaa!" Her eyes closed and her back arched while a stampede of lightning thundered through her body. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh God! Oh fuuuuuuuck!" She moaned and groaned until she could hardly breath. She finally pushed on my chest. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! Stop! Stop! Oh fuck, stop! Stop stop stop!"

I finally released her legs and pulled away. Her legs fell to the bed and her hands wrapped around her stomach. Her fabulous chest heaved, sucking in as much air as possible.

"Oh ma gawd," she panted.

I slapped her hip. "C'mon, roll over."

"Oh fuck! Are you kidding me? C'mon, let me catch my breath."

I slapped her hip again. "Ha! C'mon, let's go. No rest for the wicked."

"Oh my God," she panted as she lifted herself up. She landed on all fours and turned to me. She watched my rock hard rod move in close. "Oh fuck! Fuck...fuck my ass. Oh fuck! Fuck my ass! Give my pussy a rest!"

I smiled back at her. "That was my plan," I said in an evil tone.

My glistening tool touched her rosebud. A shiver raced up her spine. "Fuck," she moaned.

I pressed forward. Her slick back door started to open. I pressed more. Suddenly, the fat head of my hammer slipped past her sphincter. I was balls deep with surprising ease.

"Oh! Fuck my life!" she cried out.

"Fuuuuuuuck," I moaned while I paused.

I grabbed her hips. I slowly pulled back, then slowly pushed forward until I was balls deep again. "Oh God," she whimpered.

I pulled back again, this time shoving forwards a little harder. A little faster. Soon I had a tight grip on her hips and was pumping away at her back door.

"Oh my fucking God!" she howled. "You're so fucking big! Holy shit!"

"I'm gonna fuck your shit like I own it," I growled.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass like you own it!"

By now, Matt had his pud fully exposed and was tugging on it like a mad man. I temporarily slowed my assault on Jenny's luscious backside.

"Hey, dude, how would you like a blowjob? How would you like a blowjob from Jenny while I fuck her ass?" I asked.

His eyebrows nearly flew off his head. "What?!" His eyes bounced from my face to Jenny's face. "Seriously? R-r-really?"

Jenny nodded her head. "Mmmm hmmmm. I love sucking on a big, fat cock when I'm getting fucked in my ass," she purred. Matt didn't have a "big, fat cock". He had anything but that. But Jenny had the mouth of a hooker on her in more ways than one.

"Yeah! Y-y-yeah, sure!" Matt jumped off his bed as if it had launched him off. In a flash, he was standing in front of Jenny, his stick inches from her face. Before he knew it, Jenny had taken him in balls deep. "Oh! Oh my gosh! Oh God!"

Jenny felt him violently throbbing in her mouth. This won't take long she thought.

Without a word of warning, I pulled back and slammed forward. Jenny gave a muffled squeal. Matt barked a loud grunt. With that, each thrust of my hips drove Matt's prod deeper into Jenny's face. The room soon smelled like sex and sweat.

"I'm gonna fuck this slut's ass until she can't walk tomorrow," I growled to Matt as sweat fell off my face onto Jenny's heart shaped ass. "I want you to fuck her face like you would a whore's cunt."

"Yes! Yes! I-I-I...o-o-okay!" He moaned, unable to form a complete sentence. It was almost comical to watch him, like he was scared to touch her. He had his hands on his hips, not on the back of her head like I would normally expect to see. He kept his eyes closed and bit his lip the entire time.

"Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmm!" Jenny whirred while her body rocked back and forth.

It wasn't long before Matt had reached his point of no return.

"Oh Gosh! Oh Gosh! I...I...oh God!" he said almost in a panic.

"That's it, buddy! Fill this bitch's throat with your cum!"

"Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh ggggaaaaaaaa!"

His body broke out into tremors. Jenny felt his warm, salty jizz begin to fill her mouth. Judging by the volume he was dumping, she would never have guessed he had just pumped a load all over Katherine an hour ago.

Jesus Christ! This little fucker needs to jerk off more often! I can't keep up with it all! she thought to herself. Watery streams of milky white began to flow out of her lips, falling down the side of the bed and onto the floor.

"That a boy! Fuck yeah!" I complimented him while I continued to stretch her ass wide.

The throbbing in her mouth finally ceased. Matt pulled away from her. A mass of overflow cum fell from her mouth and down her chin.

"Oh my gosh. That...that...that was incredible," Matt sighed as he fell back onto his bed.

Jenny turned back to me. She looked over her shoulder while cum dripped off her face. "Come on, you fat cocked bastard! Now it's your turn! Cum for me! Show me how that fat cock cums!"

"Is that what you want?! Is that really what you want?!" I questioned, already knowing the answer.

"Hell yeah I do! Come on, do it!"

I pulled out of her ass and squeezed my pounding pole. "Flip over! Flip the fuck over!"

Like an acrobat, Jenny lifted her long leg over my head and landed on her back. She looked at me with those fuck-me eyes and massaged her 34 inch chest. I started to stoke my meat hard and fast.

"Oooo yeah, come on, baby. Do it. Give it to me," she cooed.

I moved in as far as I could. My hose hovered over her taut stomach. My hips jerked. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuck!"

I thick rope shot out and landed in her cleavage.

"Ooooo yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" Jenny yelled with excitement at the sight.

My body jerked when two more smaller ropes spurted out, landing below her hands onto her ribcage. Smaller drops of goop dripped out just above her heart shaped patch of fur while I squeezed every last drop onto her incredible body.

I fell back onto the bed and landed on my back. My rocket was still stiff as a board and pointing at the sky. "Fuck me," I panted.

Jenny stayed on her back. She wasn't wearing anything but a huge smile and several loads of cum, which she was swirling around over her fleshy globes and spreading across her flat stomach. "Fuck yeah," murmured.

Matt was flat on his back on his bed stroking himself. That was better than any porn movie I've ever seen! he thought to himself.

After several minutes of basking in the glow and catching our breaths, Jenny finally flung herself off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Matt and I both enjoyed the view.

"I'll be right back, you fucking perverts," she giggled as she rounded the corner.

While we were alone, I said quite seriously, "Matt, dude, not a word of this, okay? Not a word of this leaves this room. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah! You got it, Mark! Not a word!" Then he ran his fingers across his lips as if her were zipping a zipper.

30 minutes later, Jenny came out of the bedroom. She had washed off the cum before it dried, combed her hair, and brushed her teeth. She stopped in her tracks when she spotted me in the flickering light of the TV.

"Jesus Christ! You're still hard?!" I simply grinned at her. I waved my wand and wiggled my eyebrows. "I swear to God, if I ever catch you taking another little blue pill when we're about to fuck, I will snap that motherfucker off!" We both broke into laughter. "I s'pose you want another go?" she asked while she climbed onto the bed.

"I think I've got one more bullet in the chamber," I said sarcastically.

"Mmmmmmm. Well, I'd hate to waste it," she whirred as she started to climb over my body.

She hovered over my tool and spread her swollen cunt lips. She gave a light moan when they touched the purple tip. She groaned the entire slide down my pole until she landed in my lap.

"Ohmagawd," she moaned. "You're cock feels so good buried in me."

I pulled her down until her breasts were crushed against my chest. "Why don't you fuck me like the little slut that you are?"

"Mmmmmmm, with pleasure," she said with twinkling eyes.

We gave each other a long, deep kiss just as her hips began to rise and lower. She broke off the kiss. I raised her body in such a way that could bring a pointed nipple into my mouth, making her gasp. I began to maul her chest which seemed to cause her hips to rise and lower harder and faster. I saw movement out the corner of my eye. It was Matt. He was watching with great interest while he was beating off.

"Matt, you wanna fuck her ass? You wanna fuck her in the ass, don't you, I'll bet?" Jenny all but stopped. She'd almost forgotten we weren't alone.

Matt froze. "Huh? What? Who? Me?"

Jenny looked at me with a crooked smile. "What happened to 'just a blowjob'?" she asked quietly. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled while I gently groped her tits. She turned to Matt. "Jesus Christ! You're hard again already, too? What the fuck?! Did you take a little blue pill, too?"

Matt thought she was truly pissed. He shook his head. "Me?! Uh, no...no! Uh uh!"

Her voice changed. It lowered. It became husky. "So, do you wanna fuck my ass, Matt? Huh? Do you wanna fuck my tight little ass while I fuck Mark's fat cock?"

I literally watched Matt's heart stopped beating for a moment. "Huh? Uh, uh, really? Seriously?"

"Come on, baby. Fuck my tight ass with that big cock of yours. I love getting fucked by two big, fat cocks at the same time."

"O-o-okay!" he stammered as he leapt onto the bed.

In a flash, he was between our legs and ready to drill. Jenny didn't even get the chance to warn him to take it slow. His balls slapped against her when he fell in.

Jenny's head snapped back. "Oh FUCK!" Her ass was still gaped from the workout I had given it. Matt falling in was like sliding a needle through a donut hole. Even then, the sudden intrusion shocked her senses.

"Oh my gosh! It...it...it's so tight!" Matt exclaimed. I thought this only happened in the movies! he thought to himself.

Soon, every hip in the room was grinding on another. Matt held onto her hips and tried to stay in her dark hole when I threw her into the air with every thrust of my hips. Each time Jenny reached the apex of her flight, she drove herself down, burying my prod as deep as possible.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she moaned. "Fuck me with those cocks! Ohmagawd, yes! I love it! Oh fuck!"

I watched her face curl into lust. "You're such a fuckin' slut! You're gonna beg for it! You're gonna beg for us to fuck you every night! Come on, beg for it, bitch!"

"Oh God yes! Fuck my slutty little holes! I love it! I fucking love it! I want your cum! I want all of your cum! Please fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass! Oh my God, fuck me hard!"

For his part, Matt remained silent with the exception of his grunts while droplets of sweat fell across her ass. His brain was trying to remember a day better than this. It couldn't think of one.

I watched her face contort from lust to ecstasy. Her muscles started to tense. They clamped down on the foreign objects inside of her.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! You're fucking me so good! Oh God! It feels so good! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh God! Don't stop! Oh fuck! Oh God! Oh ggggaaaaaaaaa!"

A pair of thunderbolts raced up her thighs and crashed into her cunt and ass with the force of an atom bomb. Her body spasmed. Her lower muscles convulsed in time with her racing heart. She cursed us both while begging us not to stop. The room started to spin. She'd never been fucked so hard or so good in her life.

As her convulsions slowed, mine were just beginning. I could see that Matt's hips were beginning to stutter. He was nearing the finish line.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. "C'mon, Matt! Let's paint this bitch! Let's paint this bitch!"

"O-o-okay!" he stuttered.

Matt pulled out of her ass and pinched his hose. I threw Jenny off of me. She landed on her back and cupped her tits.

"Hell, yeah! C'mon, paint me! Give it to me! Give it to me!" She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue while her body writhed on the bed. Her eyes darted from one cock to the other, waiting to see which was going to launch first.

"Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Ohhhhhh gosh! Oh gggaaaaaaa!" Matt's eyes closed and his head flew back. This being the third time he'd cum tonight, his hadn't sufficiently restocked. His cock spurted it's contents. It fell across Jenny's face, dropping from one cheek, across her mouth, and down the other cheek.

My body jerked. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Mmmmm hmmm! Oh fuck! Uuuggghhhhhh!" I barely had any fluids left in my body. Droplets of white spunk fell out, landing on the bridge of her nose and on her chin.

Jenny quickly grabbed each handle and lifted her head off the bed. She took one cock into her hungry mouth, then the other, until the pounding stopped in her hand. She kissed the tip of each muscle, released her grip, and fell back into the bed.

I grabbed my shaft and shook the beast at her, sending several droplets across her heaving chest. Following my lead, Matt did the same, splattering her chest with more droplets.

I finally scooched down the bed and collapsed next to Jenny. Matt fell back off the bed and stumbled the two steps to his own, falling into it like a ragdoll.

Matt threw his hands behind his head and tried to catch his breath. He grinned. This is the greatest day of my life! he thought to himself with glee.

When we had all caught our breath, one by one we shuffled into the bathroom. Finally, after cleaning the sex off our bodies, we all curled up in our beds. Jenny and I curled up together just as the light of the TV went out. The room went dark. The only sound that was heard was the light whir of the air conditioning unit.

Just before I closed my eyes, I thought about Katherine asleep in her bed, alone in her hotel room, covered in dried cum. The thought made me smile.

To be continued...

12