Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 10

Story Info
Mark flies the friendly skies in more ways than one.
3.8k words
4.59
19k
15
1

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,183 Followers

About 90 minutes before we were scheduled to land, I was awoken by a slap on my arm.

"Hey! Wake up!" It was Jenny.

"What?! Shit! What's goin' on?" I asked groggily, rubbing my eyes.

She stood over me. "Whatcha doin' up here in first class?"

"Oh...uh...nothin'."

She smiled. "Liar. You fucked her, didn't you?"

I smiled back. "Who?"

"That JLH look alike. You fucked her, didn't you?"

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face while I shook my head. "No."

She hit me again smiling wide. "Liar!"

I looked up at her with a mischievous grin. "No, I didn't fuck her." I paused. "She fucked me." We both had a good laugh while she passed in front of me. Her heart shaped ass passed inches from my face. I was tempted to bite it but thought better of it.

She fell into the window seat next to me. "So, how was she?"

I thought about it. I didn't want to blurt out Fucking awesome! "Let's just say she convinced me that I need to fly more often."

Jenny laughed again. "You're such a man whore," she muttered with a smile.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Get it when you can, where you can is my motto."

She smiled. "Good motto to have." Then her eyes glistened. Her nipples were hard. Her hand ran up my thigh. "Did she leave anything for the rest of us?"

"Mmmmm, she might have left an inch or two."

Her hand was in my crotch. "I'd say judging by this bulge she left more than that." She reached across her body and, with both hands, worked my buckle and pants open. I helped her slide them down until Jack popped out of his box. She immediately grabbed it and started to gently stroke it. "Mmmmmm, there he is," she cooed.

Without a word, she dropped her face down and swallowed me. My head flew back into the seat. "Oh fuck!"

Almost immediately, I was in her throat. She went at it like a starving artist, bobbing her head in and out of my lap. I reached around her back and under her arm. She gave a muffled squeal the first time I tweaked her excited nipple through her t-shirt. I alternated between mauling her tits and sliding my hand down her waist and squeezing her ass. While she held my shaft steady with one hand, her other hand was buried inside her jeans, rubbing her hands in her own juices.

Her head quickly began to bounce up and down. My thick pole filled her throat with each dive into my lap. "Oh fuck! You know how to suck dick! Jesus Christ!" My words were mean to be a compliment. That's exactly how she took it.

It wasn't long before I saw the Jennifer Love Hewitt doppelganger stewardess Stacy coming down the aisle. Instead of stopping Jenny, I decided to let this play out. Jenny's body was hidden behind the row of seats in front of us. Stacy had no idea I was impaling Jenny's face. She was about to find out.

"So, Mr. Mark, is there anything I can get you? Coffee? Tea? Oh!" Jenny didn't miss a beat. A sly grin crossed Stacy's face. "Mmmmm, looks like you're being sufficiently taken care of already. Who's the cocksucker?"

I smiled back. "This is Jenny. We've been fucking each other's brains out all weekend." I let that sink in.

A hum emanated from my lap. "Mmmmmm hmmmm! Mmmmm hmmmm!"

"Is there anything I can do to, uh, help?" Stacy purred.

I felt a crooked smile on my face. "I wouldn't mind sampling those fabulous fucking tits of yours again."

Her eyes sparkled. "Is that so?" she asked as she started to unbutton her vest, then her blouse.

Soon I had a pair of tan 38 specials staring me in the face. Stacy gasped at the first squeeze of my hand. She gave a loud moan when I took her erect nipple between my lips. She wrapped her hands around my head and pulled me in tight. My mouth leapt from one breast to the other, while Jenny continued to swallow my meat.

Stacy's eyes opened wide when she felt my hand slide up her thigh under her company issued skirt. She instinctively spread her legs wider to invite me in. Her heart stopped when my beefy finger brushed against her puffy pink lips. She bit her bottom lip anticipating the impending intrusion.

She lifted onto the balls of her feet. "(gasp) Oh God!" she moaned loudly when my digit slipped through her soaked slit until I was knuckle deep.

She had one hand on the seat in front of us to balance herself while her other hand pulled my head into her ample cleavage. Jenny continued to impale her face on my tool, slurping and gagging on its girth all the while.

The first class cabin was filled with moans and groans for several minutes until Jenny pulled her head out of my lap. Stacy sighed when I pulled my fist out from under her skirt and my face of out her cleavage.

Jenny sat up straight and panted, "Goddamn that fucking thing is huge." She looked at the flushed face and open shirt of the woman I had been finger fucking while she blew me. Heer eyebrows raised. "Holy shit! Has anybody ever told you that you look just like Jennifer Love Hewitt?!"

Stacy nodded and smiled, ignoring the fact her blouse was open and I had a pole sticking out of my pants. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Goddamn, I love that bitch," Jenny muttered in admiration. "Fuck she's hot! And you've got a great rack, just like she does!"

Stacy giggled. "Gee, thanks."

Jenny looked at me with sparkling eyes. "I think we can squeeze one more ride on that huge fucking cock of yours in before this bird lands, don't you?"

Her shirt flew over her head. I watched smiling while she wriggled out of her jeans with her thong right behind. She looked at me with a devilish look when she swung her leg over mine.

I smiled back and squeezed her tits. "Guess we'll find out, huh?"

Her shirt flew over her head. I watched smiling while she wriggled out of her jeans with her thong right behind. She looked at me with a devilish look when she swung her leg over mine.

Stacy watched intently as Jenny raised her body and grabbed my stiff board. She hovered over it and lowered herself. She gave a quick gasp and bit her lip when I touched her swollen lips. I felt the weight of her athletic body fall onto me. My moan could barely be heard over the whir of the engines while she slid down my pole and landed in my lap.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck me," Jenny moaned when she landed in my lap. "Goddamn that thing is huge!" Without warning, Jenny grunted when I quickly lifted my hips off the seat, tossing her into the air until she almost flew off me. We landed on the seat with a thud. "Oh! You motherfucker!" she groaned.

She planted her feet on the cool floor and grabbed the headrest of the seat in front of us. She slowly began to raise and lower her body with her long, sexy legs. She would rise to the point where my bulbous head almost slipped out of her slit, then lower herself back down.

"Goddamn that feels good," she moaned. She saw Stacy pinching her erect nipples and mauling her own fleshy mounds out the corner of her eye. "C'mere, you slutty fuckin' stewardess. I've always wanted to sample JLH's tits."

"Mmmmm, well here's your chance, bitch. Make the best of it," Stacy purred. She stepped closer and held her breast up. Her thick nipple was inches from Jenny's face. She squealed when Jenny took her into her mouth and lightly bit it. Just as Jenny was doing that, I slipped my hand back under Stacy's skirt. She yelped loudly when my finger slipped through her gash, quickly followed by a second finger. "Oh fuck!"

I watched Jenny nibble on Stacy's globes while she bounced on my stick. Stacy was pulling her in tight, just as she had done with me. The pace of my finger pumps into Stacy's snatch matched the hard, fast bouncing of Jenny in my lap.

It wasn't long until I could feel both women's bodies start to tremble. Jenny pulled her face away from Stacy's breasts and moaned, She had a firm grip on the headrest in front of us. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh, you fat cocked bastard! You're gonna make me cum!"

Stacy clung tightly to the seat in front of me and the headrest behind me. "Oh God! Ohmagod! Oh...oh...oh God! You're...you're...oh God! You're gonna make me cum, too!"

I held Jenny's hip with one hand while I pumped Stacy's snapper with the other. "That's right! Show me how two slut fuckin' cunt cum together! C'mon, lemme see it!" I growled.

"Oh...oh...yes!" Stacy groaned. "I wanna...see...I wanna see you make that bitch cum with that...fuck! That huge...fucking...cock of yours!"

Jenny's body tensed. Her bouncing became more deliberate. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! You're gonna...you're gonna...oh fuck! Cumming! Cumming! Cumminggggaaaahhhh!"

Her cunt convulsed around my own throbbing muscle. Her moans were so loud I'm sure if the pilots heard they would think one of their passengers were dying.

Stacy's body quickly clamped down on my fingers. "Yes! Yes! Oh God yes! Ga...ga...Oh God! Gggggaaaaahhhhhh!"

Her juices flowed across my wrist and down my forearm. Quite unexpectedly, she wrapped her hand behind a still orgasming Jenny, leaned in, and forcefully planted a kiss on Jenny's soft lips. Caught by surprise at first, Jenny quickly reciprocated the attention. The two women's tongues danced in each other's mouths, prolonging each other's ecstasy.

I pulled my hand out from under Stacy's skirt when her spasming around my fingers stopped. She almost slumped to the floor as if I'd been holding her up. She finally fell back into the seats across the aisle from me.

Jenny's thighs burned when she slumped into my lap. She could feel me lightly pulse inside of her. She leaned her head against the seat in front of her and closed her eyes. "Jesus Christ, fuck me," she panted.

Stacy was laid along the two seats across the aisle. Her forearm fell across her forehead. Her exposed chest gently heaved. "I agree," Stacy said.

Jenny looked over her shoulder back at me. "You didn't cum, did you, you fucker?"

I grinned and shook my head. "Nope."

"Fuck," Jenny sighed.

Stacy's head lifted up. "Seriously?" I shook my head again. "Jesus Christ," she moaned in amazement.

Jenny grabbed the seat in front of us and started to slowly bounce again. "C'mon, you fuck. I wanna feel you cum. I want you to fill my pussy with cum," she whirred sexily.

Stacy sat upright. She had a mischievous look on her face. "I've got a better idea. I wanna see you fuck this bitch in the ass." She looked directly at Jenny. "I'll bet you can't do it. I'll bet you can't take that fuck cock up your tight little ass."

Jenny acted as if she was insulted and had been challenged. "Oh yeah?! Fuck, I took it up the ass last night! I love it when he fucks my ass!"

Stacy smiled. She knew she'd struck a competitive nerve. "Really? Is there video of it? If not, I won't believe it until I see it."

Jenny snapped her head around at me. "Damn! We didn't record any of it!"

I chuckled. "Ha! We'll record it next time. Have I shown you the recording of Katherine and I?"

"You've got a video of you and Katherine?!"

I nodded my head. "Oh yeah. In her office."

"In her office?! That fucking slut!" Jenny and I both laughed at the comment.

Stacy wasn't interested in office dynamics. She was pinching her nipples and lightly rubbing her still twitching twat. "So, you gonna take that fat fucking cock up the ass? Or should I just call you a liar and get dressed?" she asked with a wicked smile.

Jenny gasped. "Fuck this bitch! Let's show her how it's done!"

She lifted off of me, grabbed my rod, and redirected its aim. Just as we touched, Stacy interrupted.

"No, wait. Step into the aisle. I want him to take control, not you. I wanna see him balls deep every time."

"Fine!" Jenny said, taking the words as a challenge.

She lifted her naked body out of my lap and stepped into the aisle. I followed suit and stepped behind Jenny. As soon as I stood up my pants fell around my feet. Jenny bent at the waist and braced herself against a seat on either side of the aisle. Her face was looking straight down Stacy's legs. Jenny looked at Stacy's smile with a "watch this, bitch" look on her face.

I stepped in behind Jenny's sweet, heart-shaped ass. Her long, tan legs were spread as far apart as possible. Jenny stared into Stacy's face and lightly gasped as I touched my tip to her quivering rosebud. Stacy watched intently as I leaned forward. Jenny closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I gripped her hips tight. The bulbous head of my glistening prod disappeared. Suddenly, I fell forward. Jenny gave a loud yelp when my balls slapped between her legs.

"Fuck you're huge!" Jenny barked.

"Goddamn your ass is tight!" I moaned.

Stacy was laid out on her row of seats, mauling her own tits and aggressively petting her pussy. "Oh yeah! Now fuck that bitch! I wanna hear her scream!" she demanded.

I pulled back until I almost fell out, then slowly slid back in again, bringing moans from both of us. But soon I was plowing her ass like a mule through an open field.

"Oh...my...God! Oh...my...God! Fuck!" Jenny barked in time with my thrusts.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow," I growled.

"Oh...fuck! You're...you're...you're splitting...me..in...two! Fuck! Yes! Fuck my...grrrrrr...ass...like you...own it!"

Stacy leaned forward. She grabbed Jenny's long blonde hair and forcefully pulled her between her legs. "Lick my pussy, you fucking slut!" she demanded. She squealed at the first swat of Jenny's rough tongue against her raised bean. "Oh yeah! That's it! Right there, just like that!" She placed her hand on the back of Jenny's head, pulled her into her "V" while she pinched and twisted her erect nipples.

That was soon followed by a loud, muffled squeal. I reached around and slapped at Jenny's angry clitoris with a finger. That was followed by a steady drumbeat of flicks and rubs. The front cabin of the flying fortress sounded and smelled like a den of sin.

Stacy was the first to go into a tail spin. She pulled Jenny into her bucking hips with both hands. Her back arched and her eyes closed. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh God, yes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh shit, don't stop! Oh God! Oh God! Cumming! Cumming! Oh ggggaaaaaa!" Jenny felt Stacy's warm juices run across her busy tongue and down her chin. Stacy's kernel vibrated on her tongue like a tuning fork.

As Stacy was releasing her parachute, Jenny was making a jump of her own. She yanked her head from Stacy's grip and cried out, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh FUCK! I'm gonna cum! I Oh yeah! Mmm hmmm! Oh yeah! Yes! Yes! Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

I felt her body spasm around my meat buried inside her. Her knees went weak. I continued to pump at her backside while she moaned and cursed through clenched teeth. She clenched the armrests of the seats as if they were the only things keeping her from launching into orbit.

As her cursing of the Gods slowed, her body began to push back, meeting my heavy thrusts halfway. She looked back at me over her shoulder with a menacing look. "C'mon, you fat cocked bastard! I want you to cum! C'mon, I wanna see it! I wanna feel it! C'mon, baby, give it to me!"

"You want me to cum? Huh? You want to me to cum, you fucking cunt?!" I barked.

"Oooooo, yeah, baby! Give it to me! Yeah, baby, give it to me!"

Stacy was slowly, gently massaging and pinching herself. "Cum on her ass! Come on! Cum on her ass! I wanna see it!"

"Oh yeah, baby! Cum on my ass! Oh yeah!"

I pulled out and stroked myself like a man possessed while my hose hovered over her tan ass. "I'm gonna paint this shit white! Fuck yeah! Oh fuck! I'm gonna...fuck! Gonna...gonna...ggggaaaaaa!"

A string of white launched from my hose up and over it's intended target. It landed in the small of her back and ran up her spine. A second and third gob spurted out onto her ass and quickly began to run down the back of her thigh. My cock throbbed but Stacy had drained most of my seed earlier. I finally realized I had dumped the entirety of my load onto Jenny's sweet backside. I grabbed my shaft and slapped it against her ass three times, sending the few droplet left in my thick veins up her back.

Jenny dropped to her knees and bowed her head. "Fuck me," she panted. She slowly wiped her forearm across her slippery chin.

Stacy sat upright. "Mmmmm, c'mere lover," she said, looking at my bouncing pole.

She wrapped her warm, wet hand around it and pulled me close. Without warning, she took me into her mouth and down her throat while she cupped my balls.

My head flew back. My body shivered. "Oh fuck!"

Jenny snapped her head around at my sudden cry only to see Stacy's throat take the shape of my tool. She smiled while she watched Stacy's head bob. "Fuckin' slut," she moaned.

After several dives into her throat, Stacy released my shiny muscle with a "pop" and sat back with a satisfied look on her face. She looked into my face and licked her smiling lips. "Mmmmm, that's better," she purred.

I fell back into my seat. My cock was still throbbing but slowly wilting. Jenny stood up on wobbly legs and started to walk down the aisle to the bathroom. She had barely taken a step when Stacy stopped her.

"Oooo, wait!" she commanded. She pulled Jenny back to her. Jenny gasped when Stacy leaned in and ran her tongue up the back of Jenny's cum covered thigh, across her ass, and up her spine. She followed the same path twice more. She let go of Jenny's and straightened her back. She looked into both of our faces and ran her tongue around her ruby red lips. She swiped her finger across her chin and tucked the stray cum into her mouth. "Mmmmmmm, yummy," she said breathily.

Jenny smiled back at her. "Fuckin' slut," she said playfully.

Stacy smiled back. "Takes one to know one."

"Hey, stud, can you hand me my clothes, please?" she asked me, pointing at the pile of linens on the floor next to me.

I began to tuck my snake back into my pants. Stacy was putting her girls away. Just as Jenny closed the door behind her, the other stewardess, Kathy, burst through the curtain separating first class from the main cabin. She took two steps and stopped.

"Jesus! What's that smell?" She saw Stacy and I putting our toys away. "Jesus Christ! Are you f'ing kidding me?! This isn't Whore Airlines, Stacy! Jesus!"

Stacy looked at me and giggled as Kathy stomped passed us.

A male voice crackled in the air. "Folks, we're beginning our final ascent. The current temperature is a very pleasant 72 degrees. We hope you've enjoyed your flight. Thanks for flying with us today. Flight attendants, please prepare for landing."

Stacy stood up. She buttoned up her vest and brushed down her ruffled skirt. She smiled at me and ran her fingers through her tousled brunette hair. "I know I enjoyed the flight."

I nodded my head. "Oh yeah, me, too."

Two dings filled the cabin and the seatbelt sign lit up.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats," came Kathy's angry voice. "You'll notice the seatbelt sign is now active. Please place your seats in the full upright position and make sure your trays are put away. We'll be landing soon."

Stacy leaned down and gave me a hot, passionate kiss. "Guess I need to go back to work. That was fun."

I watched her walked back to the front of the plane. Just as she got there, Jenny was coming out of the bathroom. The two stopped and smiled at each other. Quickly, they leaned into each other and locked lips.

They broke their embrace and said a few quiet words to each that I couldn't hear. Jenny came back down the aisle towards me. Even in the dim light I could see her face was glowing. When she got next to me she leaned down and gave me a long, hot kiss.

Damn! I really need to fly more often! I thought to myself.

She stood back up and smiled. "I s'pose I should go find my seat."

"You're welcome to sit with me."

"No. As much as I'd like to, Katherine doesn't like landing. I should probably go back there and hold her hand."

"I can go back there. I've got something she can hold," I said with a crooked grin.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,183 Followers
12