Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! She might squeeze so hard that she snaps it off. Nobody wants that." We both laughed.

"Yeah, maybe you should just let her hold your hand then." We both laughed again.

"See you Monday?" she asked.

I nodded. "See ya Monday."

Jenny plopped down in the seat next to Katherine. Katherine shot her a less than pleased look.

"Where have you been?"

Jenny smiled. Should I tell her? "I've been up front fucking Mark."

Katherine gasped and recoiled. "Jenny! Language! Please!"

"Oh, yeah, right. Ummm, I've been up front having intercourse with Mark."

"Jenny! Why must you be like that?"

"Like what?"

"Having intercourse with that...that...animal every chance you get?"

Jenny shrugged her shoulders. "Hey, I'm not the one who brought two strangers back to my room and let them have their way with me." She choked back a laugh.

Katherine's eyebrows nearly flew off her head. She stopped breathing for a brief moment. "I...I...thank goodness this awful conference is over! I can't wait to get home to my...my...husband!"

One corner of Jenny's lips curled up. "Yeah, I'll bet. I hope you don't talk in your sleep. Of slip up and call him Bill by accident."

Katherine gasped again. "I...I..." Her heart fluttered when the airplane lurched on its decent. She reached over and grabbed Jenny's hand. "God how I hate flying!"

Jenny chuckled. "I kind a like it." Jenny smiled wide and leaned her head back into the seat. I can't wait to see what next week's going to be like.

12