Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah! Suck that cock, bitch!" "Look at that fuckin' slut!" "Fuck that whores face!"

It wasn't long before I had a firm grip on her head and was throwing my hips forward with gusto. "C'mon, Katherine, take it all! Take it all, goddammit!"

"Take it all, bitch!" "Swallow that fuckin' thing!"

The crowd cheered when my balls slapped against her chin and she gagged. My body jerked. "Ohhh, fuck yeah!" I groaned.

"Holy shit! She took the whole fuckin' thing!" "She's a cock gobblin' bitch!" "Look at that slut go! Jesus Christ!"

I was startled when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. Without pausing my assault on her throat, I turned my head. There was a pudgy, short man wearing safety glasses standing next to me. He looked like someone who should be crunching numbers in his mothers basement.

"What?!" I barked.

"Do you...do you...do you think she would, you know, do me?" he asked meekly. It felt like 1,000 eyes were staring at me waiting for the answer.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure, why not?"

"Really? Super!" In a flash he had his fly undone and his manhood in the breeze.

I tried not to laugh. I certainly didn't want to say anything. It was the smallest dick I'd ever seen. I actually felt bad for the guy. I reluctantly pulled Katherines hand off of me and directed it towards the new crotch.

When her hand touched the new penis, her head sprang off of me and looked up at me. "Hey! What's goingggggghhhhhffffff..."

She didn't get to finish her question. I stuffed my pole down her throat too fast. "Who told you to stop sucking, slut? Nobody! Now stroke this dude before I get pissed!"

His round body shivered. "Ohhhhh God!" he moaned. Her hand completely engulfed his tiny tool. She started to barely flick her wrist while she blew me.

"Hey, what the hell?! She's beating Jimmy off!" "Jimmy?! What the fuck?!" "Look at that slut! Holy shit!"

It wasn't long before Jimmy's body began to shiver. His eyes were closed, his head tilted back. I knew what was happening. Being the nice guy that I am, I grabbed a handful of Katherines long, blonde hand and pulled her off of me with a "pop". She looked up at me with a quizzical expression. I yanked her face over until it was in front of Jimmy.

"Suck him! Finish him, slut! Do it! Now!"

Jimmy's eyes flew open. "Wha-wha-what?"

The forcefulness of my words caught Katherine off guard. She didn't protest. Her nose buried into Jimmy's rotund belly in an effort to get to his puny poker while she stroked my meat.

"Oh! Oh God!" Jimmy bellowed. For all I knew, it was his first blow job.

Katherine only had to move her head back and forth an inch or so to sufficiently do the job. And she only had to do it half a dozen times.

Jimmy's hands went to the back of her head. Not so much as a show of force as it was to stay balanced. ""Oh geez! Oh geez! So good! So good! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...ahhhhhhh!" he bellowed.

Katherine felt his thick spunk spurt into her mouth. I leaned down just as she took her first gulp.

"Don't you swallow another fucking drop. Got it?" I said in a low, menacing tone. She looked at me out the corner of her eye and nodded slightly.

When Jimmy stopped shooting, she leaned back and looked up at me, waiting for my permission to swallow. No such permission was coming.

"Open your mouth. Open your mouth and show Jimmy what he gave you," I snarled.

Jimmy's eyes were wide as he watched Katherine look into his stunned face. She gave him a crooked smile. The slutty Katherine had arrived. She opened her mouth and revealed a spiderweb of milky white. After allowing hm to study his gift, she closed her mouth, took a big gulp, smiled, and opened her mouth again. Her tongue had gone from a sexy shade of white to a sexier shade of red.

She licked her lips and looked at him with those fuck me eyes. "Mmmmmmm, yummy," she purred.

"Wow. Oh wow," Jimmy sighed.

I suddenly realized a gaggle of men gathered near us, maybe 10 or so. Different shapes, ages, and appearances. Everything from the businessman in his suit and tie, to the balding retired gentleman in his tan Members Only jacket, to the 20-something loner looking to get his rocks off. The all had one thing in common -- their zippers were open and their masts out at full staff. I felt like I was at a small dick convention. I felt bad for any woman unfortunate enough to go bed with any of them Be that as it may, they all had one thing on their minds -- Katherine.

I pointed at the row of chairs in front of me. "Okay, guys, three of you sit down there. The rest will have to wait their turns." I grabbed Katherine under the arm. "C'mon, Katherine, let's go."

It looked like the Keystone Cops playing musical chairs in front of me, with everyone fighting for the three chairs in front of me.

Katherine looked up at me. "What...what's going on?"

Goddamn she's got great tits! I thought looking down at her. "Well, it looks like you're gonna have to confess your infatuation with cock to each one of these individually."

Her eyes grew wide. "Oh my! Each one? Individually?! Are they all stiff because...because of me?!" Oh my goodness! Look at all these hard cocks...Oh my gosh, I said it again! How can that be?! Am I actually considering this? Is it...is it possible I actually want to service these men with my body?! Oh my gosh, I do! Was Jenny right? Have a I become a slut? That's impossible!

I nodded my head. "They're all stiff as a board because of you, Katherine. Better get started or we'll be here all night.

Her demeanor changed. Her voice changed. "Mmmmmm, yes, we'd better get started. I don't want to keep all of these big, hard cocks waiting."

Slutty Katherine is back and better than ever! "Right. Let's go right here...yep, right there." I brought her over directly in front of the older gentleman seated in the middle of the business man and a middle aged man. "I think you can handle all three at the same time if you...no no, don't kneel. Here..." I started to bend her at the waist until she stopped me.

She looked over her shoulder at me. "Oh, okay! I get it." She put both hands on the armrests and looked the man straight in the eye. "Do you want me to suck your cock? Huh? Do you want me to suck your big cock while I masturbate these other two men?" she asked in a low, husky voice.

The man's eyes were big as saucers. "Y-y-yes, please." He no sooner finished the words and Katherine's head was in his lap. "Oh God!" he cried out.

Just as quickly, her hands were gripping the other two men's joysticks. At first she found it hard to keep her balance and stroke them at the same time, but she quickly got a rhythm going.

I grabbed the zipper of her skirt. "Let's get this thing off of you," I said with a grin. It fell down around her ankles and she stepped out of it. It revealed a teeny, tiny red thong. "If that's all you're going to wear, why wear anything at all?" I wondered out loud.

"Right!" "Exactly!" "Why bother?!"

The tug and snap of the material startled Katherine but didn't slow her down. I tossed it off to the side. It was almost like the bride throwing a bouquet of flowers when three of the men dove after it.

I stepped between Katherine's toned, tan legs. As soon s she felt my presence, she spread them apart without missing a beat on the three men she was servicing. Katherine squeaked when I touched my massive muscle to her aching gash.

I looked around at the men with a crooked smile who were intensely watching while I ran my swollen head along the length of her equally swollen lips. "Jesus Christ, she's fuckin' soaked," I snarled. "It's time to split this slit."

"Do it!" "Fuck that bitch!" "Give it to her!"

I threw my hips forward. I sliced through her like a hot knife through butter. Katherine gave a loud, muffled bark and the man she was blowing grunted when her head drove into his paunchy stomach.

"Fuck, Katherine! You're so fucking tight!" I announced.

She lifted her head out of the man's lap. "That's because you're so damn big! Oh my God! You're stretching me out!"

I palmed the back of her head and shoved her face back into the stranger's lap. "Nobody asked for your opinion, slut!" I dug my fingers into her hips and began to plow her like a mule through a field.

Almost immediately, the men Katherine wasn't attending to surrounded us. Katherine felt like she had a thousand sets of hands pawing at her body while tongues and lips covered the rest. It was sensory overload for her.

Her twat was still twitching when I knifed through it. The thought of all of these men desiring her, coupled with the feeling of their touch covering every inch of her body, was too much. Her muscles clamped down onto my pumping meat. She began to moan and squeal around the miniature meat in her mouth. Two hands slapped at her vibrating clit.

"She's cumming! Look at that! She's cumming like a common whore!" I said with a mocking tone. But she didn't care. Her body began to meet my thrusts with thrusts of her own.

"She's cumming! The slut is cumming!" "Holy shit! Look at that!" "Scream, you fucking bitch!"

The man in her mouth began to visibly tremble. "Me, too! Me, too! Oh fuck, me, too gggggaaaahhhhhh!"

She felt the stranger's spunk shoot into the back of her mouth and down her throat. The sudden gush of his warm, salty sauce only elongated her own orgasm, moaning and gurgling around his pole and cum.

When I felt Katherine's contractions around my pole slow, and the vein on the stranger's forehead stopped throbbing, I pulled out of Katherine. Her head immediately jumped out of the man's lap and turned to look at me over her shoulder.

"Hey! Why'd you stop?"

I gave her a wicked smile back. "Because it's time for something else."

"Something else?"

I stepped to the side so the men around me had a primo view of her heart-shaped ass. I smiled when their eyes grew wide. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Her brown eye winked at its audience.

"Look at that fuckin' ass!" I bellowed.

Katherine gasped. "Mark! Stop that! Please! OW!" she yelped when the sound of skin-on-skin tore through the theatre after I left my hand print on a tan cheek.

"Shut the fuck up!" I barked at her. CRACK! YELP! I rimmed my finger around the brown rosebud. "This ass is just begging to be fucked, don't you think?"

"Hell yeah it is!" "Fuck yeah!"

"Mark! Please! Don't!" Her back arched. "OH GOD!" she howled when my finger slipped past her sphincter until it was knuckle deep. I pumped my digit in and out of the tight hole. "Oh God...Mark...please...mmmmm...please....stop..." she moaned without conviction.

I laughed while I continued to pump. "Ha! Listen to her!" She grunted when I finally removed the insert. I grabbed her by the arm. "C'mon, Katherine, stand up." I motioned to the man who she had just serviced. "You, too. C'mon, get up." The man jumped out of the seat and I quickly took his space. The seat was warm and torn. I grabbed Katherine's hips, spun her around, and pulled her back.

"Wha-wha-what're you doing?" she asked when she tripped over my feet and fell into my lap.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "It's time for a good ass fuck."

She gasped. "What?! Here?! In...in front of all these men?! Mark...please..." Oh my God! I want him! I want to have anal intercourse with him so badly! Do I...do I really want to do it in front of all these men? My body's so hot! Could it be true? No! No! That...that's impossible! But I want that big, beautiful cock...(gasp) My God, it's true!

She felt me nod on her shoulder. "Yep. C'mon, lift up," I instructed when I lifted her hips.

"Wait! What?!" Her voice said one thing while her body said another. She lifted onto her feet and backed against me. She placed her hands on my thighs for balance while I held my shiny post steady. She paused when her quivering brown hole touched my swollen head. I held back a laugh looking at the wide eyes and dropped jaws in front of us. She bit her lip and took a deep breath. She lowered herself. She felt the pressure on her backside. She whimpered when the bulbous held slipped through.

"Ohhhhhhhma gawd!" she moaned the entire slow slide down until she landed in my lap.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! That's the shit, right there!" I called out. "Jesus Christ your ass is tight, Katherine!"

"That...that...it's because you're so big! I...I...I feel like you're in my throat!" she said while her body adjusted to the invasion.

I looked at the stunned face. I could feel the wicked look on my face. "You guys wouldn't believe how fucking tight she is! Jesus Christ, it's like a vise grip!"

Katherine had almost forgotten they had an audience. She looked away. "Mark...please...why...why must you say suck things?" she murmured.

Uh oh! Stuck up Katherine is coming back! Better nip this in the bud! She gasped when I jerked my hips up just a little, just enough to remind her she had a huge muscle stuck up her ass. "Puh-lease, Katherine. You've got a huge cock shoved up your ass in front of a bunch of strangers! Don't give me that shit!"

She continued to look away. "Mark...please..."

"Go ahead. Tell 'em. Tell 'em how much you love me fucking your ass. Go ahead, tell 'em. Or, I swear to God, this'll be the last time!"

She still looked away. "Y-y-yes. I...I...I enjoy it when...when I have anal intercourse with Mark and his abnormally large member," she said quietly.

She squeaked when I jerked my hips harder. "Noooooooo. Say it right! C'mon, say it right!"

Who am I kidding? It's true! Every word of it is true! She took a breath. I felt her body relax. She slowly turned her head back to the group of onlookers. Her eyes narrowed, her lips curled. "It's true," she said in a low husky voice. "I love it when Mark...when Mark fucks my ass. I love his big, fat cock fucking my tight little ass." Did I just say that?! Ohmagawd, I just said that! I've become so comfortable with those words! I...I...I'm becoming the slut Jenny warned me I would become! Am I...am I actually enjoying this? Oh my God, I am! The air left the room. I nearly shot my load right there. She started to slowly rise and fall on my staff. She turned her head and looked at me over her shoulder. "Come on, you bastard. Come on, fuck my ass with that fat cock," she said with conviction.

"With pleasure," I growled. I pulled her back into me. She squeaked and grunted with each toss of my hips.

Her legs were spread wide apart. The strangers, each one stroking their hard ons, could see her soul if they looked hard enough.

One old man nudged the other. "See? I told you she was fuckin' shaved! Pay up!"

"I ain't payin' you shit! She ain't shaved! Look at that right there! She's got a little strip right there above her pussy! You owe me, fucker!"

"That don't count! Pay up!"

Katherine looked over her bouncing tits. "Who cares?! Are you going to talk about my grooming all night, or are you going to fuck me?! Huh?! Is one of you bastards going to fuck me or not?!"

Suddenly, I felt bodies all around me.

One old man fell into her. "Oh! Oh God! She's got the sweetest little pussy! Holy shit!"

"Well, hurry the fuck up so I can fuck her!" "Yeah, hurry the fuck up!"

The two men in the seats on either side of us, the men she had bet stroking while she blew the third man, climbed up onto their chairs so that their tools were on either side of her face. She would suck one briefly before the other one would grab her face and pull it towards him. Soon there were men behind us and leaning over our seat. She had four rods sitting on her face, playing round robin serving them all. The remaining crew satisfied themselves with kissing, caressing, and poking every square inch of tan flesh they could get at.

Katherine's body was on sensory overload. Every nerve ending was on fire. Her body began to tremble. Her ass began to spasm around my wood.

"I...I...ohmagaagggggffff," was all she could get out between cocks being shoved into her face.

The man in her snatch tensed. His jaw clenched. "Oh geez! Oh geez! Her...her...her pussy! It...it's squeezing me! Ohmagawd! I...I...gggggaaaahhhhhh!" To be honest, he'd lasted longer than I thought he would.

One of the men over my shoulder grabbed his meat and began to fiercely stroke it. "Cumming! Cumming! Fffffffffuuuuuggggghhhhh!" A rope of white shot over her face, grazed her chin, and landed on her chest.

The man currently in her mouth grabbed her head and pulled it towards him. "Me, too! Gahfuck!" His jizz quickly filled her mouth. She gulped and gulped, taking it down her throat.

The two men at her face were quickly replaced by two more.

The man between her legs slowly pulled his shrinking violet out of her still twitching twat. I felt a warm streak run down my thigh and onto the floor. "Fuck me," he moaned as he backed away.

"'Bout fuckin' time," came the voice from the new body sliding between my legs.

I looked over Katherine's rocking shoulder and past the flurry of flesh molesting her body at the middle-aged man who was about to fall into her slit. "Hold on! Hold up there, dude!" With his splinter of wood in his hand, the man looked at me with a confused look. I felt a corner of my mouth curl up. "How would you like to fuck her ass? How would you like to double team this ass?"

His eyebrows nearly flew off his head. "Seriously?!"

I nodded my head. "Seriously."

"Hell yeah I do!" He gleefully adjusted his aim.

Katherine didn't comprehend the words. They were merely more noise mixed in with the slurps, gags, gurgles, moans and groans that were already filling her ear drums. Until she felt a presence knocking at her back door. Her eyes opened wide. More pressure. Is that...? The tip slipped in. A cock slipped out of her mouth when she abruptly twisted her head. "Hey! Wait! Waiggggfffff!" She squealed when she felt the full length of the second intruder land. Oh my God! I...I...I have two penises inside of my anus! Quite surprisingly, she found the feeling exhilarating. Ha! I'll bet Jenny's never had two penises in her anus before! Take that!

The feeling was odd for me as well. Not that this was my first time DPing a woman's ass, because it wasn't. What was odd was knowing this particular ass belonged to snobbish Catholic girl Katherine and it was being done with a stranger in an adult porn theater.

This went on for another 90 minutes. I eventually blew my load up her ass and dismounted. The rest of the viewing audience continued to use Katherine as their own personal cum dumpster while I grabbed my phone and recorded the event for future viewing. Just as the second feature ended and the credits started to roll, the last two participants finally climbed off of her after emptying their second round and slinked away.

Katherine was a cum covered, sweaty mess. She looked sexy as fuck slumped in the sticky velvet of the theater seat. She lost count of how many orgasms she had. She was exhausted. She didn't know if the smile would ever leave her face. She dreamily swirled her finger around on her chest before slipping it between her lips and sucking it dry.

"Wow! That was something else, wasn't it, Katherine? That was some freaky shit!" I chuckled. And she loved every minute of it!

"I...I...I can't believe that...that just happened." I can't believe I loved every minute of it! It was amazing! She sat up, held out her arms, and looked down at herself. "Oh my goodness! Look at me! I'm a mess!"

I grinned. "You look fuckin' awesome."

She gasped. "Mark! Language! Please!"

"Really? You're a walking cum dumpster and you're going to get on me about my language? Puh-lease."

"I...I..." She looked at me with her arms still out. "What am I going to do?! I can't go home looking...(sniff sniff) smelling like this!"