Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled again, this time at the thought of Katherine parading her cum covered body in front of her wimpy husband Darren. "We'll get you cleaned up before you go home, don't worry. Let's go up to a bathroom and start getting you cleaned up."

Katherine began to look around her. The more she looked, the more panicked she got. "My clothes! My clothes! Where are my clothes?!" she screeched as she flipped down seats and looked in crevices.

"Oh shit!" I laughed. "I'll bet those fuckers took them home as souvenirs! Ha ha ha! OH shit!"

"It's not funny!" She turned to the empty theater. "You perverted animals! Come back here!" she howled at the top of her massive lungs.

"I'm pretty sure they're gone, Katherine."

She held out her arms again and looked down at her stained body. Her stilettos had become slick from the dripping substance. "Mark, what...what...what am I going to do?" she asked almost in tears.

I walked to her and gently cupped her cheek in my hand. "It's okay, it's okay. We'll get you cleaned up. It'll be okay," I said in as comforting a tone as I could muster.

"But...but my clothes. I can't go home naked," she bemoaned.

"I know, I know. We'll get you some new clothes." I looked at my watch. "Shit. Every place is closed by now. Shit!"

"Mark, what am I going to do?" Her eyes filled with tears.

I thought. I snapped my fingers. "I've got it. Darren thinks you're at a work dinner or something, right?" She nodded her head. "Call him up. Tell him the meeting ran late. Tell him you had a little too much to drink...you're tired...whatever. Just tell him you're in no shape to drive home. Tell him...tell him...tell him you're going to stay at Jenny's house tonight."

"I don't want to inconvenience Jenny," she said in a hushed voice.

"You won't. You'll be staying with me."

"With you?!"

"Well, damn, you don't have to say it like that. I'm trying to help here."

"Yes. I'm sorry. But I don't want to be an inconvenience. I...I can get a hotel room."

I shook my head. "Absolutely not. You're staying with me and that's final."

"May...maybe I should stay with Jenny."

"Sure. How are you going to explain walking in completely naked?"

She gasped. "Yes. That's true." She paused. "But...but...what about our...infatuations with each other's...you know..."

"I'll do my best to be the perfect gentleman." Yeah, right. "I'll even sleep on the couch." To begin with.

She thought about it. Can I trust him? Can I trust myself? "Yes, in light of the current situation, it will probably be best, if it's alright with you. I don't want to impose though."

"Good. It's settled. Now, let's get you out of here."

I lead her to the side door exit and told her to wait there. I pulled the car in as close as I could to the door and honked the horn. Soon, the door cracked open. I saw her matted blonde hair stick out the door. Coast was clear. If I was a true gentleman, I could've met her at the door with the small blanket I keep in the car. Instead, I watched her step into the crisp night air and run naked down the short path to my car.

To be continued...