All Comments on 'Inferidelity Ch. 02'

by mooboo2u

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More simple minded trash.

I think there's been 1 story worth reading all month long and this is not it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
InferTility?

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs to be a series

Ignore the trolls and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Read this!

"No part of me was aroused by the prospects of what lay ahead. The fear was deep, in my bones"

That was the sentence that killed the story!

If you can't click why, than you should take another hobby!

1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I would

have preferred she hook up with the Indian guy. But this will do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

Expected Patel back, maybe include him in the next chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not clear who was the bigger fool?

The potty mouthed, trash talking slut or her mentally challenged husband? In either case they talked and acted like horny teenagers that don't have a clue what they're actually referring to. Pretty stupid story with thoroughly unlikable characters.

1 star

gordo12gordo12almost 6 years ago
Decent writing

but you are one fucked up dude! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was the second strike for the real brain sick perverts called cuckolds!!

Its still the same your cucki/wimp fans will applaud to that boring brainless crap!! But be aware monkeys will also applaud if you train them long enough!!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 6 years ago

A bit different in story but I liked it. More please

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years ago
Now here is something completely different!

Fine bit of creative storytelling! Way beyond the usual LIT fare. Keep 'em coming!

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772almost 6 years ago
solid overall, but a bit short as a followup

I just left a comment on chapter one; part of the reason I did so was to give my full thinking coming into part two here.

As a pure fap story, you have once again done an excellent job. You hit all of the high notes for me - good character development, a reluctant wife who loses herself in the dirty acts she finds herself part of, the husband who struggles with his arousal, jealousy, nervousness... and the delicious threat of the pregnancy risk.

I love how the couple uses the events from the first chapter to boost their sex life, how the wife uses the threat of pregnancy from another man to drive her husband wild. The first chapter of the story was extremely believable; my ability to put myself in the husband's shoes added infinitely to how hot it was.

This one started off so very strong. The teasing. The kiss in the market. So far, this was again utterly believable; I could see this happening, could imagine living such events.

When the husband ramped things up by giving her the choice to go back in and "be that man's wife again", it was even hotter, and I couldn't wait to read where things went... but then, things got a little off the rails. If you don't mind, I'd like to offer what I truly hope you will take as constructive criticism.

The introduction of money was a little jarring, and really roughed things up for me. The couple already had all the motivation that they needed; their sex life needed spicing up, they were struggling with infertility, they had both discovered these dark urges and the desire to explore them further; money felt very artificial and bolted on.

The whole "double or nothing" aspect really felt odd to me. She loses a hundred dollars for each question... so, the stranger is paying more money to have sex with her. Okay, but the money goes away if she wants details? Or the husband is keeping it for himself? That felt unclear... and was again very unnecessary. Let's be super honest - app or no app, a sexy women like our wife here is going to have no problem finding strangers to fuck her, let alone an older guy who is entirely below her league. But it really strains credibility that he would pay six hundred dollars for a kiss. And double that for sex... c'mon, we're talking about high dollar escort rates now, not "come fuck my wife as quickly as possible" rates, even if the husband was going to pimp her out (which again was entirely unnecessary and out of character with what had gone on so far).

While we're on the subject of believably, the public kissing and groping was incredibly hot. The "sex in the middle of the store even while security is approaching" felt like a very over the top fantasy, and really broke the immersion of the narration. Had she, say, agreed to go stand out behind the car in an alley or something, to fuck the guy in a more secluded (yet still public) place? I could have bought that, and it would have still been amazing. The the store sex - in front of a crowd, no less - just didn't feel believable.

It was still hot, mind you. The idea of the couple having sex while replaying the film, the grunting as this stranger inseminated her... hell, I could see enjoying a moment like that again and again. That was great, if I ignored the setting.

The ending of the story, though... that utterly shattered my suspension of disbelief. She's just gotten two cash deposits into their joint account that total $45k? And she's... flaunting this as a way to ramp up the eroticism of coming sex?

C'mon. That's a full year's salary for a lot of people. Unless she has decided to give her as of yet un-conceived child up for a private adoption, I cannot think of a single sexual-related way that she's earning that sort of money in one shot. Or maybe she's cashign in her 401k for some reason? I dunno... but I don't care how incredibly sexy she is, nobody is paying $45k to fuck her... it's just not happening.

If you ask me - which you haven't, I know - the entire ending section needs to be replaced.

I hope that you understand that I am still very excited about your submission here. Your stories since your return have all been excellent efforts, and I would love to see where this couple goes in this tale... and truly hope that you will continue writing amazing erotic fiction. I've added you to my favorites, so I can keep an eye out for future submissions.

auhound49auhound49almost 6 years ago
I LOVED IT

I especially love the pregnancy risk aspect, pure gambling with a big belly bulge. Even better if the sperm conor wdoes not loike the husband. totally nasty and thus totally hot. PLEASE, PART THREE SOONEST.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh

This story makes no sense. It’s definitely one of the weirdest repressed homosexual fantasies on this site.

RSchwulerRSchwulerover 5 years ago
excellent - please keep going

This is a great series- creative, well written and sordid. Please keep writing, I want to see where this goes.

49greg49gregover 5 years ago
yikes

$45,000 total! what happened. wish I could write something this gripping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You gave it away here: . . .

"The kid was with her grandparents." Not our child, our son, our daughter. The kid.

Children, life, humanity, mean nothing to you. Thank you. Even shit has a purpose.

We need to be reminded that human beings can be monsters, sometimes without any effort. Sometimes with fanatical self righteousness. You really think the Nazis thought they were doing something wrong? They thought they were saviors.

No one claims Satan is stupid, or without talent. In fact he/she's brilliant. Just no soul. Thanks for a really good illustration of evil. We needed that. You can crawl back under your rock now.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

I can’t believe people actually praise this putrid swill. Tags show this to be the author’s sick fantasy. His mental health is in question, as are those who like this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

awesome story... don't listen to the sh*theads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermooboo2u@mooboo2u
462 Followers
I am 80% done with a new chapter of Inferidelity, 60% done with a reimagining of Independent Women (that nobody asked for, but I'm writing anyways), and 25% done with the final chapter of Bets. Thank you for all the great emails and messages, and please keep them coming :)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES