Inferidelity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mooboo2u
mooboo2u
453 Followers

Before I could dig further into her, she pushed me away and darted off. Minutes later, we made raucous love.

--

This was two weeks after the incident.

"Did you figure it out yet," she said as she fingered her pussy on our king sized bed. I had the laptop broadcasting to our huge bedroom TV. I dragged the slider to the correct point in the video, cut it, and then put it on infinite loop. I placed it next to the bed.

"Oh fuck yes," she said as she frantically got up and straddled my erect cock in a reverse cowgirl position. As she moved on top of me, the eighteen hundred-dollar bills that surrounded us flew around and rustled. She took my whole cock in one push.

"I remember his smell..." she said, as she lowered onto me.

Frantically she began to grind into me as the clip played on the massive TV. I looped the same six seconds before, after, and during the moment the man delivered his seed into her. Everytime he thrust forward and creamed her, she seemed to hump into me faster and faster, cooing loudly at the building intensity.

The high res video made it clear: when he took her by the throat and looked her in the eye, he pushed past a barrier and made his mark on something fragile. The desperate look she returned was the look I was terrified she gave Patel: the look of total submission and adoration. A split second after he thrust into her, she made this, meaningful deep groan. From my recording distance, it was faint and echoed through the aisles. I focused on it as she plowed into my cock. There was something sacred about it...like the last guttural breath of a dying person.

If I wanted to, I could watch it every day. For the rest of my life. And I thought, at times, I would. If only to try and find the exact moment when she let him fully in.

That was hardly the last time we enjoyed mind-jarring sex while that video looped endlessly in the background. Sometimes, we cuddled and fell asleep to it's quiet, dancing ambient light. During the day, I swore I could hear it at random times, but alas it was only inside my mind.

--

This was a month after she received her period. Our sexual decline was starting again. Everything was pedestrian. The video was so ingrained in our minds, it wasn't having the same effect.

I was waiting in traffic, driving to work, when I received a notification on my phone.

"Deposit wire transfer made to your Chase account: $20,000."

I was taken aback and shocked, when another alert popped up

"Deposit wire transfer made to your Chase account: $25,000."

I was honked at by the car behind me as my brain swirled into a thousand places. As I slowly came back down to reality, the same question kept hammering into my brain.

She let a complete stranger cum inside her fertile pussy, in public with her wedding ring glistening off the fluorescent lights, for less than the price of the desk she layered with a pool of his cum. With her imagination....what could she possibly do to earn more than three times as much...

...and from whom?

I thought back to the last question she asked me in the car.

"Do you think you're in control?"

I replied, sternly, staying in character: yes.

No part of me was aroused by the prospects of what lay ahead. The fear was deep, in my bones.

mooboo2u
mooboo2u
453 Followers
12