Inferidelity Ch. 03 - Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hopped into the upstairs bathroom to avoid seeing her. My mind was racing as I once again soaked in my wife's hidden "language." Was her silent seduction of the deacon a byproduct of our hypersexualized visit to the club earlier in the day? Or was this something ongoing? We eventually met in the bedroom after sundown.

"So..." I said as I finished undressing. I knew I had to keep up with our narrative from earlier in the day without revealing what I had seen, "This afternoon didn't disappoint."

She smiled slightly, "It certainly did not."

I laid next to her and she turned to face me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

After a long pause, she shrugged, "Sort of numb."

I put a hand on her shoulder and rubbed, "In a bad way?"

She took a deep breath, "I don't know. On some level I really enjoyed it."

My voice kept a tone of concern, "What other feelings are you having?"

She turned a bit. "Disappointment."

I probed. "In the sex we had afterward?"

Quickly, she showed her disagreement. "No, that was definitely the best part. I think I can safely say we're going to be inspired for quite a while."

I felt relieved. "Ok, then what's up?"

Her head sort of shifted on the pillow.

"It just was...maybe, kinda...too built up. Too much invested. When it was all said and done I sort of opened my eyes and the sexual amplification is...different. Instead of you know...the thrill of being unprotected...the whole thing we were vying for...I just feel like it wasn't intimate enough or something. I'm confused. Maybe we've done this too many times and there isn't a new way to escalate it. Maybe, you know...I used to be your clean-cut wife being an exhibitionist in another world. And, now I feel like I'm a little tainted, a little weary of the whole place and our arrangement. Just kinda tired and a little bored with it."

The general thrust of what she was saying was roundly negative. I was surprised she hadn't mentioned the patrons groping her.

"I'm sorry I made you walk out to the rear entrance. I should have done something when those men touched you."

She gave a conciliatory mumble. "It's fine. I barely remember it."

I was surprised how different our perceptions of the event were.

"I wish you had enjoyed it as much as I did."

She shook her head, "It wasn't all bad. I had some great orgasms and everything, you know? It wasn't all bad."

I let her rest for a moment.

"They all think they're getting their 'day' of holding."

She sighed, "See, all these expectations are weighing the whole thing down."

A part of me sympathized with her, some part of me that was always her doting husband. The other part of me, the one that had just watched her pull down the zipper on her dress before she answered the door, just regarded her as an unremarkable whore. One who made promises to her Johns to get attention and money and then didn't provide the services promised. I was conflicted and the emotions weren't easily controlled.

"Well, you certainly don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

We sat quietly for a while. She sat up on her elbows.

"Don from church came to the door about that trimmer we posted online."

I nodded, "I thought I heard the door chime."

Her blue eyes twinkled a bit as she looked me over, "I had a bunch of matted cum in my hair from other men when I was talking to him."

I could tell she wanted to get naughty. I reached forward with my hand and put it under the nightshirt to massage her breast. A stranger had his hands in the same spot mere hours before, and it turned me on a bit to know he had felt the same soft skin I was now enjoying.

"You're a pillar of the community. You're not supposed to have strange men's cum in your hair."

She grinned, enjoying the taboo.

"We talked about lawn equipment and our families while my pussy was still sore...."

Her delivery was a little theatrical as we mired in our perversion a bit. Our clothes were off in a hurry and we made quiet but passionate love. We didn't talk about any of the other men while we enjoyed each other's bodies. She seemed to keep her eyes closed a bit longer than usual, making me think she was envisioning one of her suitors from earlier in the day. Somehow, I knew it was Don. I could sense it. When I finished, her pussy felt red hot.

--

Over the next few weeks, most of the men had their "holding" day despite her reservations. I'm not sure if my wife was motivated by guilt or lust, but Kris and Kamal each enjoyed the same treatment Muhammed received. She wore the same front-zipper equipped dress as she wore before, her suitor unzipped it to some cheers, he placed her spread-legged on the couch, and nestled the tip of his cock just inside her folds. I wish I could give you some spectacular account of each session, and tell you how remarkable they were, but it was just...same-ish. Each time her orgasms became a little less intense, her movements a little less spastic, her suitor was a little less enamored.

Kris did have a weird fetish for her shoulders that we didn't expect...he kept talking about how "creamy" her shoulder skin looked. That threw us a bit of a curveball. Nicole seemed to like squeezing Kamal's biceps and pecs as they sat, "holding" each other, and she seemed to cum a bit harder during his session. Kamal also lasted longer than the other men, which led to my wife finishing her panting orgasms just a bit before he withdrew and came all over her stomach.. Otherwise, after six weeks, the experience was normalized. By the end of it, each man had enjoyed at least three or four sessions. Hovering on the precipice of conceiving strange men's children was a hot concept at first, but upon repetition, it had become as enjoyable as rewatching a classic movie.

It had our libidos amped, and our sex life was back to roaring...but we weren't sure what course we were taking. Besides improving our sex life and leaving money in our bank accounts that we didn't really need...the closeness to the men was waning. She didn't seem to like them as much when she didn't have such power over them. Having some cum in her hair at a potluck dinner didn't feel terribly exciting to me after the third time we soiled her before stepping out into our mundane lives. It felt like the well was drying up and our time to move on was soon to come.

We discussed our feelings with Sai and Rajesh, who were unbelievably understanding. In the spirit of spicing things up, both men asked for alternative arrangements, with only Nicole and I in the room with them during their sessions. The variety did help to make things a bit interesting.

Sai was a romantic. He just wanted to kiss her while they were fully clothed. While to Nicole and I it was a dry, awkward makeout session, Sai certainly seemed like a satisfied customer. He didn't put hands on her or do anything other than masturbate himself a bit through his pants. He was deeply appreciative and my wife seemed grateful to take a detour from behind lewdly naked in front of a group of men.

Rajesh was a little more offbeat, to say the least, but I still felt he was non-threatening. His fantasy was to pry my wife for her secrets rather than for sexual favors. They had a rather hot "truth or dare" session where she sat on top of his lap while he was fully nude and she wore only panties. The man was an absolute specimen, stacked with muscles and an adonis belt that made his substantial cock stand out from his shaved crotch.

She dry humped him as he asked her "truths" regarding our sex life, family life, how much she loved me, whether he turned her on. I have to admit, I preferred it to the usual primal "holding" shenanigans. It certainly seemed mundane up until the sixth or seventh question. Then, he started to take a turn for the extremely intimate.

"Will you ever betray your husband with sex?" he asked as she humped her covered pussy over his dark brown, erect cock. She was whimpering and breathless at this point.

"Nnnoo....never." she said. There was something so erotic about her declaring her loyalty to me as another man's cock was giving her such pleasure.

"Before you brought your husband to the club...when you asked me..." he said with a thick accent, panting a bit from her movements against him, "...when you asked me about my childhood, my family...is it because you wondered if we could make baby?"

Her humping seized and she glanced in my direction. Her eyes were sly slits, reading my reaction while she contemplated how to react. It was apparent that she was stalling. Rajesh rubbed his cock against her and motioned for her to resume her rhythm.

"You must tell truth," he said in broken English, reminding her.

"I was curious about you."

She looked to me to see if I reacted to her revelation. While I didn't externalize it, it made me feel a deep sense of unease.

"Have you ever been to my house?"

Her eyes darted to him with a shocked glare. I could tell that this was supposed to remain a secret. Without breaking eye contact, she answered.

"Yes. But just to meet your dog."

My mind started to scramble as I contemplated the ramifications of what I was hearing. Her justifications for her behavior were some kind of mental shield she used for deepening her relationship with him. She crossed lines with these men and didn't tell me.

Eventually he asked for a truth that she didn't want to answer.

"Truth. Tell him about the visits."

She humped up and down on his erection and sweat beads lined her forehead. She smiled wide and looked at me, then back at him.

"I'll have to take a dare."

He returned her smile. My mind was racing as to what she wanted to cover up. She was trying to play it off like it was a fun twist in the game, but she was hiding something from me.

"I dare you to take your panties off. I want to touch and feel you. No going inside, but everything else."

She continued to smile and pushed her forehead against his, locking eye contact as she put his fingers behind her panty line. I was perturbed that she didn't ask my permission, but it didn't feel like I needed to interject. He swiftly pulled them back and they rolled down her legs until she flipped them off of her foot with a fleeting motion. I could smell her pussy from across the room.

She started to aggressively push herself against his shaft as he put his hands on the side of her face and pulled her in for a kiss. As her husband, I may be biased, but it was too natural. All of these men had spent hours alone with my wife, so I knew I was a fool to think they didn't want her in ways beyond lust. I just didn't expect her to fold into such a meaningful, romantic notion with another man so quickly. Clearly she had pent up emotions for him. Their passion grew as she clutched his hand tightly while their lips melted together. It was apparent they had real, deep feelings for each other and I sat there as a silent dope, witnessing their long awaited connection.

Despite whatever disheartening, shameful feelings I felt, I was enjoying the dance playing out before me. I wanted to see how much she would measure her overflowing emotions with her consideration for my feelings and our marriage. As the two sweaty bodies melted together in front of me, I scooted in closer for a higher fidelity look at their pairing. They both had their eyes closed so they didn't notice my change in position. His large, muscular arms eventually enveloped her completely as she wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to completely lose herself. They kissed for more than a few minutes as I watched in silence with only the blaring music of the club playing in the background.

With a jolt her eyes opened and she pushed from his grasp. Her hands flew down to overlap his, which firmly grasped her hips, and her tits jostled as her eyes jumped darted down at their crotches. A third of his cock had disappeared inside her and she was pushing her hips up to try to undo the damage.

"Out..." she said in a sexual fog. With the dry expression of a man doing something against his will, he complied. In the moment, I realized I didn't like the de-escalation of affairs anymore than he did. Rather than watch my wife try to jam her exposed feelings back into a box, I nonchalantly decided to start directing the proceedings.

"Nah, go ahead Rajesh, it's ok,"

Suddenly realizing I was sitting mere inches away from her, my wife's eyes lit up and she jolted her head in my direction. Wide eyed, she pleaded with me without saying a word. I decided to proceed.

"I dare you to go inside, just a little bit," I said, "It's just a little. It won't hurt anybody."

"John..." Nicole breathlessly whispered. The bass thumping throughout the club seemed to hit a bit harder in my chest as I watched Rajesh pull her hips towards him. It was intoxicating to hear no sound between the two lovers as the silhouette of his penis against the backdrop of the room grew smaller and smaller as it disappeared inside her. She was pushing against him and resisting, but alas, he was simply too strong.

"John...no..." she whimpered. Her eyes were starting to glaze over. "You know what this does to me..."

Rajesh avoided eye contact with me. The man was certainly enjoying the experience, but he wasn't enthralled. I'm sure that my presence and control over the situation wasn't his cup of tea, but I was certainly enjoying it.

"No..." Nicole stated flatly. She rose up and walked away from Rajesh. With her arms crossed, she turned to look into the corner of the room, clearly as an expression of resentment towards us. She turned to me, covering herself.

"I want to leave," she said with a stern face.

I shook my head, "I have your dress, I think you'll need that to leave, won't you?" I said, smirking.

"Don't be a pain in the ass," she growled, her eyebrows raising.

"You aren't leaving this room until I play truth-or-dare as long as I like. And last I checked you broke the last dare. Now get back on top of Rajesh."

She shook her head, "What are you doing?"

I smiled a bit, "Building emotional intimacy with my wife."

With her shoulders slouching, she glared at me. I wasn't phased.

"I think Rajesh deserves a tit in his mouth to compensate for your lack of enthusiasm."

My wife stood still, trying to be as defiant as possible. She walked over to Rajesh with a blank expression and put her hand on his shoulder as she presented her open chest to him. His enthusiastic lips met her nipple and he deftly sucked on her. After a few moments her eyes closed and she started to release the tension in her muscles. She slowly lowered herself down to his lap and he grasped her sides, guiding her. He slid the tip back inside her and all of her lips parted slightly in response. With a sigh, her hands snaked over his as he swayed her hips against him.

"Truth or dare, Nicole. Pick."

Each of her fingers were gripping Rajesh's hands, hard, as he held her hovering above his cock. Her breathing was picking up as she quivered while trying to not hump against him. "Truth," she said, clearly afraid of what a dare encompassed.

"Tell me about the visits."

Nicole's eyes glimmered and her tight, muscular tummy seemed to seize up. Her hands loosened their grip and she was starting to succumb to the feelings of attachment and pleasure. I sensed she was avoiding eye contact with Rajesh in order to keep her head.

"I can't do that," she said with a voice just above a whisper.

My shoulders rocked back and forth as I sort of gave a "nod" with my full body.

"Ok, so it's a dare. Rajesh, is she feeling good?"

Rajesh kept his eyes locked on her face as she swayed between fear and arousal. He nodded slightly to placate me. Everyone knew it was a rhetorical question.

"Take a little bit more. It'll be alright."

Nicole tried to recoil in a panic, but Rajesh brought her further down his cock. He stopped with about half his cock inside her and paused, but the man read the writing on the wall. The games were concluding and things were reaching a zenith. Unceremoniously, the young man clamped down on her svelte hips and pushed all the way inside her.

Just when I thought we had no place left to go, Rajesh surprised us. He pressed down on her ass cheeks and seemed to motion with his pelvis. My wife's body immediately seized and her eyes shot wide open before her arms spasmed back and forth. She had some brief convulsion and she then cried out in a deep, bellowing moan. Several small, shrieking squeaks and screams followed in a timed pattern as he broke her in. Her head lurched towards Rajesh and she stared directly into his eyes. Her hands rose up and she compassionately rested them on his hard pecs, rubbing them slightly. I watched her lips curl as she cooed. I saw his eyes glaze over as they began to bond on a deeper, primordial level.

The last of her muscles relaxed and she sort of slithered her hips against him. There was a finality to it all. My wife was a nude woman in a dirty strip club, with another man's penis caressing her cervix, the smell of their sex mixed with stale cigarette smoke, the pulsating bass from the club driving in tune with her hips. The game was over. No more thinly veiled rationalizations. No more "us" using "them." No more "suburban wife" playing games. I don't think there was a mother or a wife in the room anymore, just a lover with less modesty than the dancers outside giving away their bodies for drugs or tuition.

The music took on the rhythm of a heart beat as Nicole settled into her coupling with her eyes closed, softly moaning.

"Tell me about the visits," I said. My tone was more like that of an accepting therapist than an angry husband.

She exhaled deeply, "We kissed at his house. For a long time. On his couch. It was raining and it was a little cold outside."

I nodded. At long last, we were having a real conversation. The way she recalled the weather was a bit odd, but it seemed like she was trying to recount her experience in the same manner as a bystander would recount witnessing a crime to the police.

"Was he good?"

She arched her neck and looked to the ceiling and cooed a bit. "Yes," she hissed, with the same apprehension and uncertainty that was present in her voice when we discussed Patel.

Rajesh snaked his hands up her torso and tweaked her nipples before returning them to the top of her ass. He did that motion with his hip again and she spasmed in response, digging her hands into his pecs and making panting sounds as if she was slowly dying. The contrast between his dark flesh and her pale, freckled body was giving me shivers.

"Was his house clean? Were you comfortable there?"

She leered a bit in my direction, knowing that I was probing into a certain private intimacy they shared. My mind began to weave in and out of memories from when we bought our first home, how she became so bright-eyed and determined to have everything just-so, right down to the paint in the baby's room. Her beaming, happy blue eyes were seared into my memory and the image of them flickered in and out of my mind's eye as I started into their current incarnation: eyes glaring in subtle annoyance at me, thick with lust and desire for the man inside her sweaty, pulsating body. This was more telling than the kissing or the lies. I knew her, and I knew how badly she needed her environment to be perfect before we could start our family together.

"Yes."

And there it was: he had cleared the hurdle. His home was warm, ready for growth, inviting to new life, worthy of her. I had no doubt that she waited to physically touch him until she had thoroughly inspected his living quarters. Beneath my nose she had started to succumb to her womanly instincts with another man. I watched her lose interest in me and turn her head back to him.

"Tell me about another visit."