Inferidelity Ch. 03 - Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her chin hit her chest as her eyes shut. She was trying to formulate thoughts through a thick, sexual fog. I was the thorniest of third wheels, but I was feigning for more of this newfound intimacy.

"He came to our house. You were gone and, ooohhh" she quivered and scratched at his chest a bit before collecting herself. "At the house...I needed someone to fix the sink."

Beneath my eyes I felt a swelling dread, some kind of strange misery washed over me. While the other interactions were nihilistic and sexual, this interaction felt like a blatant test to see if he could replace me entirely within the framework of her existing life.

"I'm scared..." she moaned to nobody in particular.

My mind was racing for an alternate interpretation...perhaps it was something taboo that she enjoyed? The deceit? I had told her to follow the road, to take it where it led her, but I was a human being. I felt insecure...violated. I held my frame and composure. Beneath it all, she knew this would hurt me the most.

"Were you together in our home?" I asked, with the tone of the therapist. I thought I did a good job of hiding my pain.

She nodded her head, eyes closed. "Kissing. He cornered me. He took it out but I...oohhhh...slowed things down. Came on my....tummy. It was a cold day. My back was cold."

Immediately my brain processed the stench, the pheromones, of this man emanating all over my house, his seed spilling onto the taut skin of my wife a few hours before I walked in the door. I was thankful he had not met my child. That, at least, was a barrier she didn't cross. At least I assumed she hadn't.

"Were there more visits?" I asked, sounding a bit more direct. She sat in silence, avoiding something.

"Truth or dare. Were there more visits?"

She let out an orgasmic squeal but avoided me. I knew she was swelling up with unbridled fear and trying to find a way to avoid revealing more.

"I guess that's a dare. Rajesh," I said, giving him exact instructions on how to put her over the moon, "Put her right nipple in your mouth while you scratch at her sides. Rub her clit when you kiss her neck. Start humping into her. Do whatever you want."

Out of the fog came her eyes as they blew open with caution.

"Nonono...I'm not sure about him yet.." she said, failing to contemplate the bits of precum that the man was dripping deep within her as he thrust. Her feelings for him were now laid bare. My only interest was whether she would fully reveal her past transgressions. I wasn't even sure if I cared if she left me. Giving Rajesh all the tools he needed to worm his way into her subconscious forever felt like the right move. Sitting on the fake velvet of the circular strip club couch, we needed to reach some authentic conclusions.

I let them take off from the runway a bit before inquiring further. When he moved to her clit, she started kissing his neck and shoulders uncontrollably before letting him tongue kiss her. His cock hadn't yet rapidly begun to gyrate inside her, but they were moving towards the end of the road.

"Were there more visits?"

Her mouth was agape and she was starting to sweat profusely. My question made her brow furrow and her eyes clenched. It looked like she was starting to cry. There was a pool of sadness beneath her words. I wasn't sure if it was orgasmic yearning or misery at the implications of what she was about to say.

"He met mom," she cried out, almost tearfully, and mired in regret.

Rajesh dug deeper into her as he bit down on her right nipple. She arched her back in response, driving him as deep inside as he could go. I didn't know if the bead of water rolling down her cheek was from sweat or from her eyes.

When it appeared the drop off the cliff was near, she suddenly pushed away in a frantic way and shot off of Rajesh's cock. Somehow she knew he was about to finish and he dropped a long stream of cum all over her tummy. His torso lunged forward and he tried to get back inside, but it was for naught. Nicole pushed away his hands and lurched over at me, grabbing her dress from my grasp before I had time to react.

She turned her back to us like a wounded dog and put her dress on, simpering with pants and sobs in the corner. After he had recovered and she was fully dressed, Rajesh walked to her and put a caring hand on her back, reassuring her, asking her how she felt. I didn't hear his words over the music, but his body language was sincere and apologetic. The goodbye kiss they shared was light. Her hand rubbed his cheek with compassion as her tear-stained eyes looked into his, coupled with a light smile. She walked out of the club without saying a word to me. I rose up and Rajesh's facial expression darkened considerably. He sort of dead-eye stared at me as I walked by him, his hulking imposing figure towering over me.

On the drive home, I couldn't reconcile how she would return home that night. We had a church function that we were supposed to attend with our child. I decided to still go, in order to avoid her, and to get my mind off everything I had learned. I felt safe in knowing she wouldn't return to work, much less attend the event.

--

"And by the end of next quarter, we would love to be able to add on to the outdoor playground. Current committee selections include a new see-saw, a large sandbox, or a new picnic table. I'm sure weary moms and dads would love a new picnic table to rest their feet."

The small crowd laughed as we all looked towards the front of the conference room.

"Without further ado, let me hand things off to our comptroller, Nicole, so she can go over our planned budget."

To my total and utter disbelief, there she was. Not a hair out of place, not so much as a blemish on her perfectly made-up face, no stains on her dress. But most impressively, not a single change to her demeanor. No syllables were dropped or distorted when she spoke, no distant look in her eyes, no glances of regret or shame sent my way. It was Nicole, the wife and mother, restored to her glory with no signs of any wear or tear from the spiritual defiling she'd endured mere hours before.

I sat there, not hearing a word anyone said, looking her over with a coned, focused beam of fury mixed with an untouchable arousal. She'd had access to a sink. Her dress was the same that she'd worn in the morning, wrinkle free and perfectly pressed. She'd had access to an iron of some kind, yet didn't return to our home and didn't have access to those things at her office, nor did she have her purse at the club. The timing didn't add up, and I knew who's home she went to in order to straighten up. The thought of her tending to herself at Rajesh's home, in retreat from me, turned me on. In my mind, I knew it was a bad sign. There was an attachment there that was more than lust.

After her committee stopped speaking, the social mixer started, and she avoided me. I watched as Don came from across the room to say hello to her. Knowing now that she had a short list of men she wanted to invite into her womb, I could barely control the fog overcoming my brain. They were just chit chatting, laughing lightly at banter, but the thin line that kept them from breeding was becoming all the more clear to me due to the events of the afternoon. I became overwhelmed and quickly walked outside to collect our child. We abruptly left without Nicole.

--

She stayed away from home until later into the night. When she eventually did return I was already in bed. She went into the shower immediately. After drying off she climbed into bed nude, which was unusual. I pretended to be asleep, but cracked open my eye to see her laying with her face away from me. The curve of her ass was too much and I started to feel the waves of lust slosh over my brain. I reached out and she turned enthusiastically with a look of empathy and fear on her face. Our reclamation sex, as expected, was glorious. Against any dignity or good judgment I came inside her as she screamed, loud enough to wake the neighborhood. Terrified to say a word, I pretended to fall asleep immediately afterwards.

--

The next morning I laid in bed as my wife left to drop off our child at a friend's place for a playdate. She came home and I was in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. I turned off the stove and looked at her. She wore tight jeans with high boots beneath a burnt orange turtleneck. I could see she was waiting for me to direct her.

"Come over here," I said.

She walked over slowly and I could tell from the tension she was both yearning to see my reaction while also deeply fearing its wrath. With the tips of my fingers I guided her waist against the kitchen counter. She took my guide and leaned against it lightly. Her shirt gave way to my hands and I curled it up, moving it above her ample chest and notching it over her bra. I felt a woosh of air as she gasped and trembled. My fingers ran over her pale abs as they clenched just above her thick leather belt. I kept my gaze glued on her body as I gently massaged her lower tummy, not needing to say the implications out loud of what I hoped to emphasize with my touch.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

Goosebumps were forming on her skin. She took a while to answer, "Like I'm incredibly lucky that you showed me you love me unconditionally yesterday."

From the tone of her words I felt she was being honest and not trying to manipulate me. I moved my hands to the side of her waist and gripped her abs.

"How did you recover so fast before the meeting yesterday?" I asked, bringing my eyes to hers.

She looked away and scoffed a bit, "I knew you'd catch on to that," she said. I waited for her to meet my eyes.

"I have a drawer," she muttered.

My eyes squinted. "A drawer?"

She sighed, "At his house."

I gulped and sort of shook a bit, but my erection grew fast and lean. It brushed against her crotch and she noticed.

"I'm so happy this stuff turns you on," she said, "I took a big gamble..."

I nodded with a despondent gaze, "Yea.." I replied. Life is strange when the tension in the air is so high that humor is impossible. The tightrope between deep arousal and total betrayal was now razor thin.

"So yesterday was really the first time?" I asked.

With a quick nod, she replied: "Yes. I waited for you. I made them all wait for you."

Once again, I felt she was being honest.

"Did you see any of the other men outside of the club?"

She shook her head.

"What about other men, in general?"

She stayed silent.

"So there's others..."

Her head turned, "There wasn't really anybody. I don't know why I got things started with him."

"Rajesh?" I asked, ensuring we were talking about the same person. I wanted to know more about the "others" but also wanted to prioritize this new threat.

"Yes," she replied, "I just...I've never been with someone who was that...in shape. And it made sense since the other two men you sent my way were..."

I cracked a bit of a smile, feeling humor return. "Do you still want retribution against me for them?"

She shook her head, "Not after yesterday."

"Just to be clear, your book club doesn't exist."

She giggled, reveling in the excuse she had used a few times to leave the house in the past few months. "It does not."

I shook my head, "I have a hard time believing you fought him off for this long."

She sighed, "It wasn't always easy. And we came very, very close. And to be honest...not going all the way leads to a lot more feelings."

To remind me that I was a sick man, my erection hardened. Once again, she was telling the truth.

"How bad are the feelings?" I asked, recalling her docile, conquered nature as he grabbed her by the neck.

Her eyes widened, "Deeper than I want them to be."

"He doesn't seem that into you," I said, trying to not appear to be stabbing with a dagger.

She rolled her eyes, "He's a boy. That's the problem with this whole thing, he's just a kid."

"That's true, he has a lot of options."

Her head shook, "I know I could have him. I sense it."

"Really? What makes you say that?"

My hands moved up to her bra and I started massaging her tits.

"When I went over there after the club he tried to act like he wanted me to leave, like he had other things to do. I took off my towel after my shower and then all of a sudden he didn't want me to leave...had his hands all over me. Before he put it in he finally asked me if I was on birth control."

As I rubbed, her eyes fluttered. He had her again...in his home, alone.

"And...?"

She swallowed, "He didn't care."

My head felt woozy and hot. I felt more and more turned on. To give my aching erection a chance to breathe, I unzipped myself, allowing my cock to spring forth.

"I mean, he pulled out. But it was at the last minute. Like, the last, last, last second. I really don't know if he got any in me."

"Nicole..."

"He asked me to stay the night."

"Did you want to?"

"I told him I would let him know after the meeting."

"That wasn't my question. Did you want to?"

With our eyes meeting, she sort of let out a "mmm" sound along with a half smile.

"His cum was inside you at the meeting.." I said, "In front of all those people..."

"Stop."

"Did you call him afterward?"

"I went back to his place to tell him that I couldn't stay. That I needed to go home."

"That could have just been a text message...what did he say?"

"He made me sit with him for a while."

Sensing where this was going, I rubbed my hard cock against her pale, tight abs as my hands continued to work her chest.

"Did you kiss him?"

"Yes," she murmured. She leaned forward with her eyes closed and lightly kissed me. "I tried to just talk with him but after an hour he started kissing me and it felt really nice."

"Did you make love to him again?"

She brought her hands up to my shoulders and rubbed me.

"Nicole?"

With a stammer, she blurted out "I held him in me while we kissed. But he pulled out...didn't cum until I jerked him later...it wasn't for that long."

"You smelled like him when we made love..."

"He cums a lot. There were these gobs. He tried pushing it inside me but I stopped him and he laughed at me like it was a game."

She gave a moan. I brought my hands down around her hips.

"That man's child is inside you." I stated matter-of-factly.

She hesitated. "Shut up."

I gave her a long, wet kiss. "What if there's a mistake..."

She whimpered, "Seriously, stop."

"He met your mother..."

I could tell she fell down to earth a bit.

"I introduced him as a cute coworker when we were out for brunch. They talked for a while. She really liked him but she wasn't sure about his accent."

"That's it?"

"No. I told her I was thinking about having an affair with him." I surmised she had crossed the line into the fantastical, but even if it wasn't true, it still turned me on.

I unlatched her bra. "How did she react?"

"You know I tell her everything..." she cooed as I rubbed her tits, "Even the bad..."

"Tell me what she said..."

"She said I was crazy. That I was a mother with responsibilities and that you were a good man."

I rubbed my cock against her tight, trembling abs. I didn't know if anything she said was true, but it weirdly felt more true than false.

"And then what?"

She cooed, "I said I wanted another baby. Told her I loved his big muscles..."

There was a flashing image of her hands resting on his pecs in the club. I had another vision of her on some bachelor's couch, carefully holding his cock inside her, with his big brown bicep curled around her arms. In my mind I could empathize with how safe she must have felt. It turned me on to think of her as safe in his strong arms, consumed by him, owned by him...I couldn't control myself. I unexpectedly came all over her tight, pale stomach. My post nut clarity came slowly and I felt disheveled sitting there...looking up at her disappointed face, her clothes bunched up.

"That was some, uhm..interesting timing..." she murmured with a little levity. I wasn't sure what drove me to that orgasm. I was worried I'd found out something new about myself. I felt like Nicole was looking at me as if I was a bit diminished...

With the end of my shirt in hand, I cleaned up the drops of cum I left on her tummy. I wasn't sure where her truth began and her fantasy ended, but her newfound intimacy with him was troubling me. With a jostle she straightened her clothes. She just stood there, staring at the floor.

"Uhm, could we uhm..." she said, unsure of how to move on from the awkward situation, "Let's not do the club this week. I have a lot to get done at work and it's probably good if we take a break."

After patting on my shoulder she walked out of the room at a casual pace.

-

It'd been a mundane, normal couple of weeks, if you can believe it. She informed her men, via chat, that we weren't going to the club for a while. At the time it felt nice to know we were mentally in sync and understood the need to cool things down.

One morning, I got a text from her to meet her at an eatery during the middle of the work day. It was an upscale brunch place so it was odd to me that she'd visit there during the week, especially with her busy work schedule. I walked in to see the entire posse, sitting in a circle of chairs that surrounded my wife and Rajesh, who were sitting in a booth. My wife wore a bright blue-ish cotton sundress with an open, generous chest and Rajesh was in a tight, expensive polo. Unnerving is the word I would use to describe the scene: my wife and Rajesh were deeply embraced, kissing each other as if their bodies were one. It wasn't some sort of fun jostling. There was a need there, an abdication of restraint. They were telling the group what they needed to know without words, and yet still they sat. Or I should say, we sat.

I mired with that particular nauseating-arousal I'd become addicted to. So much so that I didn't notice the gentleman sitting next to me was Patel, invited by what means I didn't know. When I sideways glanced at him he immediately looked away, back at my wife. We sat there with shared jealousy and anger in a lovesick union.

A waiter stopped by and in hushed tones everyone shooed him away. The poor guy couldn't help but look over the unusual group, even taking a long glance at my wife's cleavage. I'm sure it wasn't voluntary, after all, how could anyone miss out on such a beautiful woman? My wife responded to his departure and came down to earth. She made eye contact with me and a sort of warm deviousness came over her.

"Hi guys," she said as she turned to look over the group, "Looks like everyone is here..."

Nicole seemed to get her faculties together a bit when Rajesh simply dove his hand into the opening of her dress and began kneading her nipple. His lips kissed up and down the side of her pale neck and she smiled and tilted her head. Her breast was alternately exposed and covered by his hand, making their tryst officially R-rated. I was waiting for some reaction from a less depraved brunch patron or the waitstaff when my wife started to speak.

"We wanted to let everyone know that, uhm, uhh.." she squealed as she struggled to stop smiling as her breast was tweaked and his whiskers brushed against her neck, "Uhm, we...or I guess Rajesh and I have decided that we are going to be together."

Rajesh's hand wormed its way down to her crotch with his lips continuing down her neck. He was running the playbook I had given him in the club. She sort of haphazardly pulled the sundress back over her tit, but it was still bulging, barely contained. For some reason I was more concerned with the waiter hovering behind me than my wife's declaration that she was in a committed relationship.

Sai seemed to stammer some kind of response behind watery eyes, which prompted my wife to continue speaking.

1...34567...10