Infernaka Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She burst out crying, and the baby dragon squawked louder, frustrated that it couldn't get out of that cage to comfort her. The king stroked her shiny red bangs in a pathetic attempt to console his secret playmate.

"Cry your heart out, my darling. Your tears will give salty nourishment to the gods. A worthy offering in gratitude for their protection, delivering you once again to my loving arms."

Her sobbing gradually subsided.

"I want to sleep with you tonight, your majesty. I shan't be able to sleep otherwise."

"Me neither," he sighed, fearing that he "shan't" be able to sleep either.

.......................................................

He spurred Gringuljete of the Red Ears into another battle, swinging Ither with all his might. The hot summer sun blazed down on the bloody action, blinding him to the faces of his enemies. They wore gray armor with three interlocking rings on their chests. An insurgent faction from occupied Partakas.

The red stallion kept moving forward, and he kept parrying weak sword swings and parting heads from bodies with deft precision. A few minutes later, he emerged from the barely controlled chaos and found himself at the base of Monsalväsch, a sacred drumlin hill fifty miles west of Mount Cordag. An open-air stone temple gleamed at the top of the three hundred-foot high hill with no trees. The sound of screaming men and horses and clanging steel faded out behind him, and some mysterious force compelled him to dismount Gringuljete and start climbing Monsalväsch. He slowly ascended the grassy slope, with his breath remaining slow and steady and his mind remaining perfectly calm. Eerily calm.

"Come to the temple, your majesty," a woman whispered softly toward his ears from the hazy distance.

"Why? Who are you?"

"All will be revealed upon the Altar of Friedebrand."

Three minutes later, the ground finally leveled off, and he approached the magnificent marble temple. The mysterious force moved him steadily forward, passing the elven monastery and forge where Ither was created, and under a sweeping granite arch with a boldly carved inscription: "ALL HAIL RANKULAT DIVINE PROTECTOR OF TENABROCIAN KINGS AND QUEENS ENSHRINED UPON THIS HOLIEST GROUND." Gurnemanz and Alize were crowned king and queen in this temple five years ago to the day, kneeling in front of the altar and swearing upon The Holy Book of Rankulat to be benevolent rulers. They still hadn't broken that oath.

He entered the holy temple; comprised of a hundred white marble columns linked by marble arches above. No windows, no walls, and no roof. Much to his surprise, he saw Katvana standing on a slab of marble in front of the Altar of Friedebrand; a plain block of white marble that symbolized so many hopes and dreams. She wore the lavish purple robe of a queen, with a lavish golden crown to match.

"Katvana? What the hell?"

She smiled at him in her usual seductive way, and gave him a "come hither" finger wag. "Approach the holy altar, your majesty, so we can be married."

Married?

His feet moved him forward by their own will. He stepped right next to her on the marble and gazed stupidly into her emerald eyes.

"Do you take me to be your lawfully wedded wife?" she beamed.

"I do."

"So do I," Katvana replied sweetly. She tugged heavily on her purple robe, and it fell down around her feet, revealing her naked body. "You may fuck the bride."

Gurnemanz cocked his head and shrugged his shoulders comically. Tenabrocian weddings always ended with the bride and groom stripping nude and having sex right there in front of the altar, with all their family and friends watching, to prove that the marriage was consummated and not a loveless sham. He quickly took off his bloody armor, and everything underneath.

"I think I'll start by kissing the bride's pussy."

He dropped to his knees on the hard stone, spread her labia nice and wide, and consumed her moist pink folds like a slice of spargunberry pie.

"Fuck yeah, your majesty! You lick my holy of holies so fucking well."

He spanked her ass cheeks with both hands, as per usual, and she made many theatrical noises, as per usual. Meanwhile, the summer breeze wafted through the open spaces between the marble columns of the holy temple. He bit down on every millimeter of her cunt lips, lingering on her clitoris with painful precision.

"Oh my fucking gods, you are so good! I'm your queen now, so you can pleasure me every single night, and every single day."

"I'm your king now, and I command to choke on my big fucking prick."

"You don't have to command me anymore, Gurnemanz. And you don't have to pay me a single lubben."

She knelt down on the holiest altar in Tenebroc and performed spectacular fellatio, after training in the Royal Courtesan Academy in Anfortas under the tutelage of Madame Ermentrude. It felt as good as always. She kept whipping her head on his royal penis. She finally paused to catch her breath, still holding the thick fleshy shaft as hard as she could. He grabbed her head, wrapped his fingers around her golden crown, and skullfucked her just as fast, gagging her so many times. He growled fiercely and tilted his head toward the pure blue sky. The Læhtamrian religion worshipped rain and snow as it fell from the sky on the bodies of mere mortals; believing that it was sent directly from the Gods of Light, with divine healing powers. Gurnemanz thanked those invisible deities for blessing him quite well in the sexual department (and every other department.)

Why weren't his family and friends there to watch his wedding? And what the fuck happened to Queen Alize?

He lowered his head toward Katvana... but she was gone! He was holding nothing but a golden crown, with a small pile of red sand at his feet.

"Nooooo! Don't leave me, Katvana! You're my soulmate!"

A man started laughing about a hundred feet behind him, at the entrance to the temple. A very evil laugh. Gurnemanz spun around and saw a tall man wearing a jet black robe from head to toe, with a mysterious dark haze obscuring his face. The robes worn by the Dark Lord-worshipping wizards of the Veldekian Cult.

"You are such a fool, King Gurnemanz,"

"Who are you?" he uttered in sheer terror.

"Wizards have no names. And the Partakkians were never truly defeated. They came to us for help, and we gladly obliged. Your dragons are betraying your country, and you will soon burn. You and your lovely queen, and your precious whore will burn. In fact, your big royal palace is already burning."

"What?"

"See for yourself."

The wizard motioned toward the other side of the hill, opposite from the side where Gurnemanz climbed up from the battlefield. The warrior king turned in that direction, and saw the capital city of Anfortas in the valley below. Flames were raging out of control through half of the city. The Globe Theater and the royal Secundille Palace were blazing like little girl's dollhouses.

"That's impossible!" Gurnemanz shouted incredulously. "Anfortas is seventy miles away from here!"

"Seventy miles is a much shorter distance for dragons, your majesty."

He heard a high-pitched roar somewhere in the city below. A few seconds later, a fully grown red dragon emerged from behind the Grand Temple in the heart of Anfortas, flapping its thirty foot-wide red wings. It soaring up to the top of the ornate bell tower and blew a powerful jet of flames into the bell chamber, setting the humble bell ringers ablaze. They leaped off the tower and fell to their deaths, a hundred feet below on a cobblestone plaza.

Could that dragon be...

"Infernaka?"

"Yes, Gurnemanz. A very catchy name for a dragon, I must admit. And rather ironic. You named her for the fire that she longs to breath, never suspecting that she longed to breath it on you."

"Oh shit," the warrior king uttered meekly.

The wizard held up his arms toward the city and shouted: "Come, my beautiful creature! Come to the holy temple, and do my bidding in the holy name of Veldek!"

Infernaka obeyed the wizard's distant order, flying directly toward Monsalväsch. Gurnemanz's terror steadily increased, but his feet were frozen in place upon the holy altar.

"No, please! Spare my life, and I'll give you whatever you want. Money, land, women..."

"Oh yes, I want your dirty money, and your dirty land, and your filthy skanks. But most of all, I want to wear your golden crown, and spit on your blackened corpse."

Infernaka was half a mile away, and closing in rapidly.

"Oh fuck, no! Gods, please help me!"

"There are no gods, my naive friend. But there is magic... and my mastery of the dark arts has served me very well."

The red dragon let out several hideous shrieks as it neared the holy temple. Infernaka slowed her velocity with her wings, stirring up a stiff breeze before she perched on top of the marble ballustrade. The creature gazed down at Gurnemanz with that horrifying face full of blood-red horns and spikes. Her breath smelled like sulfur and burnt Ranthabeast flesh. Dragons preferred to cook their food before eating it, just like their human masters.

"Say your pathetic prayers to your invisible gods, your majesty."

"Very well, you fucking shit-faced sorcerer. I pray that you will be imprisoned in the inescapable fortress of Gylstram, and get gang-fucked in the asshole by the worst criminals in all Firenza. I hope they'll screw you so hard that your shit will go into your bloodstream, killing you very slowly and painfully."

The wizard scowled very indignantly. "You always had a way with words, your majesty. Your verbosity took you all the way to the top... but now your hubris will send you all the way down to Veldek."

The wizard raised his arms, and Infernaka took a deep breath.

"No, Infernaka! I know you love me more than that fucking wizard! By the gods, ple--"

The flames hit the warrior king like a red-hot hurricane.

A few agonizing seconds later, he woke up next to Katvana in the royal tent. She was still fast asleep and completely naked, illuminated by candles which had nearly burned themselves out. His mind was so paralyzed by terror that it took him five minutes to remember where he was; on a daisy-covered meadow along the Lascoyt River, a mile east of another meadow where he vanquished the Partakkians. The infantile Infernaka slept peacefully in her gilded cage, with her little red wings tucked around her spiky face to block out the light. She couldn't breath fire for at least another six months, but even the youngest ones can read people's minds, awake or asleep.

That nightmare seemed ten times more real than any dream he'd ever had in his thirty years on earth. He'd always been quick to dismiss vivid dreams as the product of too much stress or too much food... but not this time. That dark wizard spoke to him far too clearly to be merely a product of his own addled mind. That dream must have been a premonition; a warning sign sent along the vast web of energy woven by the gods. That dark wizard certainly existed, and he was certainly hatching an evil plan. He wanted to kill Gurnemanz and steal his throne for Partakkas, with or without that infernal red creature and her unhatched siblings.

It was the Hour of the Wolf, and he could nothing but swim in his own malaise. He rested his right hand on Katvana's big left breast, but that warm silky cushion provided absolutely no emotional comfort. She was a superior substitute for Queen Alize, but she still couldn't quench the roaring flames deep within his brain.

Meanwhile, the only sound he heard was the distant howling of actual terrawolves, feasting on nine thousand dead Partakkians.

12