Lamia's Longing

Story Info
Man meets Lamia and learns to love again. Slow burn one shot.
9.2k words
4.81
8.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zamairiac
Zamairiac
229 Followers

A/N - Hey guys, I figured while I'm drafting the next No Escape chapter that I'd expand my repertoire by inventing a whole new world for you to hopefully enjoy. So here is the first of many one-shots in this universe. It starts off slow burn but once the raunchy bits start, it gets pretty heavy.

I hope you like it ^^

Lamia's Longing

They called it The Merging.

A time where the world of monsters and the world of man fused into one. Nobody was sure how it happened, though it has been documented that a rogue Dark Lady was responsible.

All we knew was that one day our world was perfectly normal. And then one day...it was not.

Monsters lived together in...somewhat okay circumstances. There were a few wars over the years fought mainly over territory, but for the most part we weren't that violent. We had coliseums for our more animalistic urges, where monster could fight monster without fear of a more unpleasant, not so temporary fate.

We also had brothels for those who desired sex without the more permanent consequences of becoming Mated.

Ah yes, I suppose I should explain what that means.

A Mated couple were simply that, mated for life. The race of monster did not matter, it was a deeper genetic consequence of those who had sex because of their emotions, rather than base pleasure. Young monsters could easily bond after their first time even if they didn't mean to. And as such, brothels became more or less mandatory to stop such accidents occurring.

Not everyone wanted to settle down after a single fuck after all.

And it worked for a time, hells perhaps it would have worked forever if not for The Merging. But alas, it was not meant to be.

Ah...The Merging, I should probably explain more about it shouldn't I.

My Grandmother described it to me as a time of pure terror. She had been a little girl at the time and had gone to sleep nestled in her mothers coil only to wake up to the sound of gunfire and screaming. The gunfire had terrified her, she had no idea what it was at that time.

Worst still was that her mother was all but catatonic, a terrible consequence of being Mated. For her father had caught in the shooting while trying to protect their home. One shot to the head and he had died instantly.

And her mother had felt it, as all Mated couples can feel the other. One second their bond was there and the next...gone.

Gone forever.

It was only the desperate maternal instinct to protect her young did her mother manage to regain her mind. But she never truly recovered and died of heartbreak in the end, a Mated Lamia desperately reaching for a love that she could no longer feel.

The Merging as is implied by the title, merged our worlds into one. The problem was however that the world we merged with were beyond us in terms of advancement. They had guns, bombs, cars, planes and had even been to space.

Such things were beyond the mind of a Monster back then. We still fought with swords and claws and teeth...we stood no chance against such a superior foe.

But then something miraculous happened, the gunfire, the fighting, it all stopped. The leaders of their race met with the leaders of ours and worked together to form a fragile peace. As it turned out, neither side were innocent, both had killed the other out of fear. We had never seen their kind before and some of the more violent Monsters took advantage of their initial surprise and fear.

And of course, the Humans returned that violence in kind and took it up to eleven.

Peace was beyond needed at that point, it was mandatory to stop a genocide.

It was only after a couple of months that something truly strange...and yet wonderful began to happen. Humans and Monsters began to form relationships, and from relationships Mated couples began to pop up.

For Humans it was a terrifying experience, they were a solitary race after all. To suddenly find someone else all but living inside you, feeling your emotions, sharing your thoughts, seeing your memories.

It almost started a war after very important Humans realized how their confidential secrets could be plucked from their minds.

It was only after explaining that such a thing would never happen did they calm down. A Mated Monster would care not for secrets after all. All they'd want is to be with their loved one. And as time went on and Humans began to realize how wonderful, as opposed to terrifying, a bond could be did they begin to settle down again.

And then the impossible happened...Humans and Monsters began to have children. Sometimes Monster, sometimes Human. The Human scientists were at a loss to understand why at first. They'd apparently done hundreds of tests and found their species to only be compatible with their own kind.

Again it took another lengthy explanation that being Mated was more than just a 'thing' Monsters did to find love. It was magic at its purist. And after examining Mated couples who had volunteered, they discovered something that changed...everything!

When a Human became Mated with a Monster, their body underwent a metamorphosis. Only a small one mind you, they didn't grow fangs or claws.

Their genetic code changed to become compatible with their partner...and only their partner. It didn't matter if another Monster of the same race took the sperm from that Human. Unless they were Mated, it simply wouldn't work.

This news wasn't very well accepted by everyone of course and many terrorist groups formed with the sole inclination to stop the procreation of Monster and Man. Both of us despise them of course, but they exist, nevertheless.

I suppose you're wondering who I am and why I'm telling you this.

My name is Falia Gespiton and as you might have noticed when I mentioned my Grandmother, I am a Lamia...or a snake girl as some rather unpleasant Humans have described me. My lower body is basically that of a snake, while my upper body is that of a woman. It's somewhat similar to a female Human, the differences being my pointed ears, forked tongue and serpentine eyes.

I'm also quite gifted in the chest department, as the majority of Lamia's are. Sadly for all the lustful boys out there, clothing is no longer an optional thing on this world, so nobody's ever seen them.

Ah...yes, the 'why' I am telling you all this.

Well you see, this is our story, his story. The story of how a Lamia born in the 21st century found her one and only and rescued him from the clutches of a rather ungrateful, racist, jealous, vindictive, UGLY, TERRIBLE FUCKING...

Oh, well, I am getting ahead of myself aren't I, I apologise.

Let's see...ah, I know. How about there?

It all began when...

...

...

...

Mark POV

"How many times do I need to remind you not to talk to them, Mark?!" Daphne shouted, her face red with anger as she glared at me. "All it takes is one moment and you're seduced, fucked and stuck with a freak for the rest of your life. Is that what you want?!"

Daphne Summer, my on and off girlfriend of roughly three years was all but spraying spittle at me as her admittedly ample chest took heavy breaths. She was a very pretty girl with an olive complexion, long brown hair and icy blue eyes. She was very fit too, with an ass most girls would die for and one she loved to show off in tight jeans and on occasion, yoga pants.

Unfortunately all of her positive attributes were compensated by her less than pleasant ones. Namely her toxic personality and extremely racist attitude towards Monsters. I'd hoped to cure her of this one day, but alas it did not seem like today was that day.

"They're not like that, Daphne," I replied coolly, trying to keep my temper in check. "Caspus and Dyle are my friends, they live on the same goddamn floor as me and they sure as hell have no interest in fucking me. I'm not going to throw our friendship away just because you buy into that Anti-Monster crap."

"Why can't you get it through your thick skull Mark?" Daphne began, all but forcing herself to calm down. "That it's all a part of their deception. First they befriend you, then they pretend to care about you, then you fall for it, fuck them, and then your stuck with them whether you want to or not for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

She screamed in frustration when I merely quirked an eyebrow. I'd heard this spiel over and over from her before and to be frank, didn't buy a single word of it.

"Fuck this," she spat, moving past me and putting on her coat. "I'm going to Carols house."

"Really Daph?" I asked, shaking my head at her. "Fine, but you can stay there this time. I don't think this is gonna work anymore."

Daphne froze mid zip and looked at me, her anger replaced by hurt and fear in all of a moment.

"Are you serious babe?" she asked, undoing her coat and tossing it back on the chair. "One argument and we're done?"

I rolled my eyes. "It's not just one argument though is it? It's the third time this month we've had this exact conversation and this exact response. The only difference this time is that I don't think I care if you go anymore."

Her eyes widened and she walked over, putting her hand on my chest.

"Don't say that babe," she pleaded, her other hand caressing my cheek. "Look I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to start another argument. It's just...I don't trust them, you knew that getting into this relationship. So it hurts that you don't seem to care about what I feel."

"I do care," I replied softly. "I cared then and I care now. Enough to try and make you see that what you think is wrong. Your hate, your fear. All of it stems from your mother and you know it."

Her eyes filled with tears. "That's not fair Mark, you know why she's like that. You know what that...that thing did to Daddy."

I sighed inaudibly.

The story of how a Wolf Girl had 'stolen' her father from her mother was a story she told basically everyone. It was why she hated Monster's so much, she'd had to live with that hatred almost all of the teenage life up until she moved out when she turned twenty.

"Daphne, that thing as you call her didn't steal anyone," I said, already knowing my words to be heedless but knowing I had to say them anyway. "Your mother cheated on your father and Shelia found him at his lowest. Are you really surprised that they fell in love after all she did for him?"

I knew I wasn't surprised. That Wolf Girl had coaxed Daphne's father out of his depression and gave him a reason to love again. The man had told me as much when we'd met years ago. And besides, Shelia was a lovely lady and fiercely protective of her mate. You could see how much she loved him just by looking at her.

'Daphne's mother sure found that out. Shelia almost tore her head off when she tried to kiss him.'

"You just said it though Mark," Daphne said quietly, her tone a little cold. "She found him at his lowest. If she'd just left Daddy alone then he'd still be with mom."

'And likely miserable.' I thought, unwilling to say them aloud and start another fight.

"Daphne if you cheated on me then I wouldn't get back together with you," I said bluntly.

"I would never-"

"I know!" I interrupted, the flash of anger in her eyes making me wince. "But that's my point. You wouldn't cheat on me, but your mother DID cheat on your dad. Expecting him to just be okay with it is really unrealistic."

Daphne pulled away from me and huffed angrily, moving back and putting her coat on. "You know what Mark, I really don't wanna hear this right now. I thought you cared enough to...well obviously not."

She moved to the door and glanced back at me. "I think we should take a break for a day or two. I don't want to see you right now."

"Daphne if you leave then-" I started...and then sighed as she slammed the door behind her.

'Fucking great...'

I stood there for a minute or two before finally sighing and grabbing my coat. I didn't want to chase after her, she likely left simply for that very reason. But when forced to compare a week or two of arguing and will they/won't they, to a simply apology and at least a few hours of make up sex then the choice was obvious.

And so, swallowing my pride, I opened my apartment door and yelled out in surprise as a pair of red serpentine eyes met my own, causing me to fall on my butt and yelp in pain.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

I looked up ready to yell at them...only to stop as I took in the form of a stunningly beautiful woman.

Her hair was a dark crimson and very long, flowing down past her shoulders. Her face was quite frankly gorgeous. A small nose, pink pouty lips with an exotic blue triangular shaped mark on both of her very white cheeks.

She was wearing a leather jacket with a crop top underneath that seemed to strain as it held back her bust, the large amount cleavage instantly catching my eyes until I managed to force my gaze onto her rather cute looking belly button.

...and then I noticed the snake tail.

"You're a Lamia?"

She quirked a delicate eyebrow and grinned down at me, giggling lightly. "I was the last time I checked, yes." She shook her head and reached down, her hand surprisingly strong as she helped me back onto my feet.

"Sorry about that," she apologised, smiling at me sheepishly. "I heard shouting and doors slamming, and came to see if you were okay. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's alright, I'm fine," I replied, smiling myself. "You just startled me is all, but thank you for...well, caring I guess."

"It's no problem," she said, suddenly somewhat shy. "I uh, well my name is Falia, Falia Gespiton. I moved in a few doors down yesterday."

She pointed at her door and I missed the blush on her face as I poked my head out to follow its direction.

"I wondered what all that noise was yesterday." I murmured, before pulling my head back in to face her. "Sorry I'm being rude, my name is Mark. Mark Hyland."

I shook her hand without thinking and found myself once again surprised at how firm her grip was.

"Wow, you're quite strong aren't you," I chuckled.

Her face became suddenly flush as she snatched her hand back. "Sorry, I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, no," I reassured her. "I'm just not used to it is all."

She smiled at me sniffing the air, a flash of concern briefly appearing on her face. Her eyes became contemplative for a few moments, almost as if she were deciding on something.

"Are you o-"

"How about you come around for dinner?" she asked softly.

My eyebrows almost shot to my hairline at the invitation, but I couldn't help but admire her confidence.

"I'm flattered Falia but I'm currently with someone."

'Kind of...'

She shook her head and giggled at me cutely. "Oh no, I didn't mean that kind of dinner. It's just that I'm kind of alone now and wouldn't mind making a friend. Think of it as a double apology for making you fall on your butt before."

I hesitated.

"I also make a kick ass steak," she sang, her tone jokingly inviting.

"Well in that case," I replied, drawing out the words for dramatic effect. "How could I say no?"

"You can't," she deadpanned, her bemused eyes belaying her dry tone. "No one says no to free steak."

"That's true."

We looked at each other for a few moments before laughing, and although I didn't know it yet, our meeting was something that would change my life forever.

Let's get the important bit out of the way first, yes the steak was fucking brilliant.

But more importantly the company was...refreshing. It had been a long time since I'd sat down with a women and simply shot the shit with them. And with that one dinner, that one night became more than just a dinner as we began to learn about each other.

I learned that she'd left her little village some distance away and was all by herself in the big city now. I learned that she had grown up surrounded by people that either liked or greatly disliked her simply because she was a Monster.

And as I learned of her, she began to learn of me. Of how I grew up and went to school surrounded by both my kind and a grand variety of Monsters. Of how I wanted to become a great writer one day and travel the world.

It was a simple dinner, a simple night...and yet it became a memory I'd look back on for a very long time.

"Well it's certainly been a good night Falia," I said, yawning lightly. "But I think I better head home before I fall asleep."

She yawned and stretched, her bust jiggling and immediately forcing me to avert my gaze.

"Well if you're sure you won't get lost on your way back," she joked, grinning at my quirked eyebrow. "Kidding, kidding. But seriously, thanks for the dinner."

"Shouldn't I be thanking you for it, you did cook it after all."

She played with her hair, something I noticed she did when nervous. "Well yes, but the company made it better. So...thank you for indulging me."

"You're welcome," I said softly.

I stood up and made to leave when her hand suddenly took my own.

"Wait, um," she began, clearly uncertain for a moment until a familiar confidence took root in her expression. "I'd like to do this again but um...maybe you can bring your girlfriend with you next time?"

Bewildered, I looked at her. "Um...okay?"

She sighed and looked at me, a small frown on her face. "Look, I'm fairly sure the whole complex heard what she was screaming earlier. A-And I don't blame you or anything, you can't control what someone says. But I just think that if you tell her about me and bring her with you that maybe she'll begin to realize that we're not evil demons that need to be thrown into some dark corner and forgotten about."

She took a deep breath, her long explanation over and looked at me searchingly.

I...didn't know what to say. I mean I was embarrassed that she'd heard what Daphne had said. But on the other hand I was actually touched that instead of being angry, she wanted to try and do...well, basically the exact same thing I'd been trying to do for years.

Open her eyes.

"That means a lot to me, actually," I admitted, smiling somewhat shyly at her. "It sounds like a pretty good idea."

"Oh, really?" Falia asked, surprised.

"Well I mean it could just blow up in our faces," I acknowledged. "But on the other hand maybe Daphne will learn from it and become at least semi decent towards Monsters."

"Exactly!" she said, her expression surprisingly adorable as she pumped the air with a fist. "Falia Gespiton, Monster diplomat at your service."

"You're ridiculous."

"And you're laughing, so I'll take the criticism," she quipped, winking at me.

I shook my head, amused, and waved a goodbye as I left her apartment.

'She's actually pretty...well, pretty. And nice too. I wish Daphne was like that.'

Blinking at the thought, I shook my head and forced it away.

'What are you thinking, Mark. You've just met the girl and you're already in a relationship...well, kind of.'

Was I still with Daphne?

We'd been on breaks before, but neither of us did anything with anyone else during them. If anything they were a cooling off period for us. And when it ended and we got back together it usually kicked off a couple weeks of pretty intense sex.

'Although...I wonder what it'd be like to have sex with a Lamia.'

The image of a naked, sweat soaked Falia bouncing on my cock came to the forefront of my mind for all of a couple seconds until I forced it away.

But it was enough to grab my curiosity...and sometimes, that's all it takes.

The next day was remarkably enjoyable.

I took a page from Falia's book and invited her around for food. Which ended up turning into a gaming session of all things.

Zamairiac
Zamairiac
229 Followers