Infernal Initiation

Story Info
A young woman undertakes a ritual to join a coven of witches
3.8k words
4.58
2.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Main Pairing: F human x M Demon

Kinks/TWs: Demon, ritual sex, breeding kink, initial dubcon, gradual acceptance/eagerness, exhibitionism, brief oral, vaginal, slight tummy bulge

--

'Bestiary Entry #1531

Name: Infernal Baron

Classification: Demon/Darkling

Average Life Span: Unknown

One of the denizens of the infernal planes. Little is known about demonic society or their hierarchical systems, but Barons are believed to be somewhere in the upper castes, ruling over lesser darklings but below the highest of demonic entities. Infernal Barons are humanoid in silhouette, possessing a goat-like lower body with furred legs and cloven hooves. Their muscular upper bodies however are covered in hard red skin, with two black horns jutting from their head.

Like most darklings, Infernal Barons are savagely hostile to all mortal beings. Only certain occult sects can summon these creatures to do their bidding, and they keep their knowledge and rituals as tightly guarded secrets.'

...

"Are you excited, Orina? You've waited so long for this day... You'll finally be part of the coven for real!" Rinel whispered, catching up to the girl's side with a smile on her face.

Orina chewed on her lip, nodding quickly. "O-of course, it's an honor. How couldn't I be?" she said.

The two young witches spoke in hushed whispers as she and the rest of the coven were led down a dark stone hallway. Torches came alight with pale red fire whenever the head of their coven, known only as Mother, stepped past them. Tall shadows cast against the walls and followed every step that echoed deeper into the structure.

At the very heart of this long-abandoned temple was where the ritual would take place.

Orina had faithfully served the coven for months now. Branded a heretic by her home village and exiled into the outer wilds, she surely would've died if not for one of the witches finding and taking her in as one of their own. And so, she forsook the false goddess that her former "family" worshiped. She had done nothing for Orina in her time of need -- but the darkness reached out and saved her.

However, she hadn't earned the title of witch just yet. Every young woman here earned the privilege in a sacred ritual, where they would present themselves to the infernal planes as a vessel.

Whatever that meant, anyway. The details of what this ritual would entail were kept secret from new initiates. It was a test of faith, to make sure she would devote herself to the coven even in the face of uncertainty.

That part worried her. Orina was endlessly grateful to the coven and already vowed to join their ranks, but even she couldn't help being nervous. "I just... Wish I knew what exactly was going to happen..."

Rinel playfully rolled her eyes. "You know the rules, Ori. None of us can speak of it to the new initiate. But... I can tell you this at least. We all did it, and we're all still standing, aren't we? You might be scared at first but... I know you'll come to love it. We all do."

"Hush. We're nearly there." Mother glanced back at them. Her dark violet robes rustled around her, and like all of the witches, she wore a traditionally long, pointed hat that signaled her rank -- a hat that Orina would be earning once she was truly in the coven. Unlike the younger women she watched over, Mother wore an opaque black veil that hid her eyes. Nobody had ever seen her without it.

"Y-yes, sorry Mother!" Orina stammered and glared at her friend, who only offered an apologetic smile in return.

Eventually, the seemingly endless stone corridor led into a massive, cavernous chamber. A grand slab of black marble jutted out of the floor in the middle, and a five-pointed star was etched into the stone. At the end of the chamber opposite the entryway was an altar, and to the left and right of the marble slab were sets of pews. There was little in the way of decoration. It looked like nobody had stepped foot in here for years.

Footsteps echoed around the chamber as a dozen or so witches stepped inside. Some of the higher-ranking girls began setting up torches around the center slab while the others took their seats at the pews. Mother took her rightful place at the altar, setting down a large, heavy tome and flipping open its pages.

Orina was left standing alone in the center. She suddenly felt so small underneath the eyes of her sisters, made to be the sole center of attention. Even Mother's piercing gaze could be felt through her veil.

"Orina Weaver," Mother began. Her deep, imposing voice cut through the eerie quiet like a knife, commanding respect and attention. "When we found you, you were cast out of your home. Branded an unbeliever. Left to scavenge and die in the wilds. It was only through the grace of the infernal powers that we came upon you. Since then, you've served our coven dutifully. You've devoted yourself to our teachings. However, you do not hold the title of witch... Until now."

Orina's hands balled up into fists as Mother's words reverberated all across the chamber. She remembered seeing pure hatred in the villagers' eyes, including her own mother and father as they cast her out. Perhaps one day, when she grew into a powerful witch like her new sisters... She would have her revenge. She would take their hatred and return it a thousandfold.

"We come to this sacred temple to witness rebirth. Orina, if you wish to truly join our ranks, you will shed yourself completely of your past life and devote yourself to the infernal powers. This is your final chance to turn back. Are you ready to give yourself -- in mind, body, and spirit -- to the dark arts?"

Orina took a deep breath. Was she scared? Absolutely. But in her heart, she knew that destiny had brought her here. This was where she truly belonged, committing herself to a cause she truly believed in alongside her sisters. No matter the cost, she wanted this. "Yes, Mother. I'm ready to give myself to the infernal powers, and I devote myself to darkness. Whatever it asks of me, I will provide," she said firmly.

A rare smile tugged on Mother's lips. "Very well. For this ritual to succeed, there must be nothing separating you from the Infernal Plane. You will present yourself in only your bare flesh. Remove your robes."

She blinked. As the reality of what Mother commanded hit her, the young woman's pale, freckled face warmed. She'd imagined hundreds of possibilities for what the initiation ritual could entail, and somehow, getting naked in front of her sisters hadn't been one of them. But still, if it was asked of her, then she would obey. There was no turning back now. "Yes, Mother."

Shaking hands reached for the bindings that held her robe together. Casting away all hesitation, she pulled them aside and let the flowing garment fall to the stone floor, wearing nothing underneath. She resisted the natural urge to cover her chest and stood firm with her arms at her sides. Like most from her village, her skin was pale, with freckles adorning her face, chest, and even her rear. Fiery red locks flowed down her shoulders. Supple breasts were presented for all to see, as was her stomach that held a bit of soft pudge.

"Excellent. You'll make a fine offering." Mother smirked.

"Thank you, Mother." Orina blushed. Was Mother... Talking about her appearance? She wasn't sure how to feel about that.

Flipping through the pages of her tome, the elder witch continued. "Now... Let us begin the conjuring. O infernal one, we present this vessel as a humble offering -- her body, her mind, her very life -- take what you will."

'My life?'

Orina's throat dried up and fear thrummed in her chest. She looked at her fellow sisters to keep her nerves in check. They had all gone through this, and they were all still here, alive and well as far as she could see. It must've just been part of the incantation.

Mother began to speak in a strange tongue that Orina had never heard before. Even with her unfamiliarity, the words sounded ancient and powerful. She couldn't understand any of it, but she felt the dark, arcane strength behind the incantation.

Red embers materialized in the air, dancing across a sudden wind emanating from the center of the chamber. The star etched into the marble slab shimmered. Crimson light pierced through the cracks and cast its glow across Orina, who couldn't help taking a step back.

Mother's incantation grew more and more frenzied, as if she were possessed by some infernal presence using her physical form as a puppet.

Suddenly, great rumbles shook the chamber and Orina had to catch herself to keep from tumbling to the ground. The earth beneath their feet trembled under a monstrous presence. She frantically looked left and right at her sisters -- none of them looked especially concerned. Some even cast knowing smirks at each other.

'Just calm down Orina, this is all normal! You'll be fine, this is what you were always meant for...'

It was at that moment that she realized something was forming out of the five-pointed star. Embers of red and black coalesced into solid shapes, twisting and writhing until they hardened into bone. Layers of muscle tissue started wrapping around the exposed bone, and gradually, the being took shape before her very eyes. Skin and fur grew atop dense muscle. Orina was left frozen in fear and awe as she gazed at the creature.

The entity absolutely towered over her as it stood atop the summoning slab. Its legs were covered in dark brown fur that ended in hooves, while its upper body was somewhat more akin to that of a man. A very muscular man at that, and with fleshy red skin, sporting a chiseled chest and abdominal muscles. Its head resembled some kind of goat-like beast, but with tusks jutting from its lower jaw, and black horns rising from its skull.

Orina gasped quietly when she glanced south. Hanging between its thighs was a girthy trunk of flesh, and a pair of heavy testicles, each looking about the size of her fist. It might've been flaccid, but it was obvious to anyone with eyes that the creature's endowment would put any human male to shame.

A demon, Orina quickly realized. An infernal one in full flesh and blood.

Meanwhile, Mother abruptly ended her chanting, breathing heavily. The summoning ritual clearly took a lot out of her -- Orina had never seen her look so strained. "The summoning is complete. Show no fear Orina, for this is the moment of your rebirth."

Orina swallowed the fear spiking across her nerves and fell to her knees in submission. This was no mere monster, but a denizen of the darkness she had pledged to serve. It was her duty to prostrate herself before such majesty.

The demon growled, flicking its head back and forth to survey its surroundings. A forked tongue flicked out from its maw. Its gaze soon fell squarely onto the naked young woman.

It took every ounce of control Orina could muster to stay in place as the beast leaped from the marble slab. Had it landed any further, those mighty hooves would've surely crushed her. Sweat started beading her forehead and dripping to the stone floor.

"Rise, Orina. Present yourself in full," Mother instructed.

"Y-yes Mother," she quivered. Forcing herself to stand, Orina was left with no choice but to gaze upon the demon's mighty, horrific visage. It radiated pure strength and power. If it decided to end her life then and there, there would've been absolutely nothing she could do to stop it.

Orina tried not to make it obvious how hard she was breathing, or how her heart was pounding away in her chest.

Another deep grumble came from the creature's jaws. It eyed her up and down from her feet to her bare chest, to her flustered face. And then, it let loose a mighty, guttural roar.

Had she angered it somehow? Was she not worthy of becoming a witch? Had her devotion not been enough? Awful thoughts raced across Orina's mind as her heart fell. Fear and confusion turned into outright panic as the demon grabbed her by the throat and lifted her, its clawed hand easily grasping the entirety of her slender neck.

Orina screamed and kicked. Instinct took over as she helplessly grabbed its wrist, struggling to breathe with the grip on her throat.

"Do not fear, Orina!" Mother urged from behind the altar.

The demon leaned into her, its hot breaths rolling across pale skin. That dark tongue flicked out and caressed her cheek. Orina whimpered. Tears started beading the corners of her eyes, both from the lack of air and pure fear spiking her nerves.

She was going to die here.

She just wasn't strong enough. Her devotion hadn't been enough. No matter how hard she tried, she would always be the same scared, stupid little girl. She should've just done as her village expected. Maybe she wouldn't have been happy, but at least she wouldn't be slaughtered by an entity beyond her comprehension.

By chance, she glanced down and noticed something. That previously soft slab of maleness was stiffening, visibly throbbing with life as the purple veins across its surface swelled and pulsated. Her mind went blank at the sight.

The demon pressed its snout to her cheek and breathed in deep, growling against her ear. Its tongue flicked across her skin as it shuffled lower. Past her quivering neck, it pressed into her bountiful chest and lapped across a stiff nipple, coaxing a gasp from her lips.

"What's h-happening...?" Orina choked. She glanced at Mother, who said nothing, only watching with a smile.

Another mighty roar shook the earth as it swung Orina towards the slab and laid her on her back. Before she could even think to move, its claws wrapped around her knees and spread them apart, obscenely presenting her womanhood. The expression on its face wasn't one of wrath or of a predator about to tear into helpless prey -- it was that of instinctive, carnal lust.

The massive pillar jutting from between its legs confirmed that much. Standing at a full erection, the beast dwarfed any mortal man, and its girth was nearly as much as Orina's forearm. The reddish-purple mast throbbed angrily. A map of swollen veins was spread across its shaft.

It pressed its snout into the red bush of hair above her mound and breathed in her scent.

Once again, she looked towards her sisters. None of them looked shocked at this turn of events -- if anything, the pleased smiles on their faces made it clear that this was exactly what they expected.

This is what it meant to give herself to the infernal one.

Before she even had any time to process that, Orina let loose a shaking moan and arched her back. The demon's warm, wet, dripping tongue slid across her nethers. It tasted her with firm licks that easily spread her lower lips, brushing against her hardening clit and making the poor girl whimper. Again and again, those lashes assailed her.

"Aa-aah...!~" Orina gasped, cheeks flushed hot red. Her hips jerked reflexively against the demon's hungry muzzle as it feasted upon her drooling flower.

Many a night had been spent sleepless over this moment, crafting countless theories and ideas over what it would take to truly make her a witch. She imagined some kind of trial or test. Maybe a difficult task or sacrifice to prove her loyalty to the coven. Somehow, this was the last thing she could've anticipated.

The demon rose from between her thighs with strands of slick fluids hanging from its muzzle, tongue licking across its teeth. It growled with fearsome, beastly lust. Now that it stood, Orina was left to stare at that enormous length of demonic cock.

Maybe she wasn't going to die... But how could that thing possibly fit inside her? Her cunt clenched in a mix of apprehension and arousal. The sight of such unbridled, raw maleness made her heart race. It made her feel like an animal, reduced to nothing but her most base of biological urges. As scared as she was, Orina wanted to feel that thing inside her.

Whether she was ready or not, the demon was already prepared to make that choice for her. It roared and held out her legs. Its length slapped against her soft stomach and twitched with life, radiating with the heat of the infernal planes. A droplet of pre-cum rolled from the tip and landed on her belly with a sizzle.

"Oh fuck..." Orina muttered. She constantly looked to her sisters for strength -- and in return, they offered reassuring, encouraging looks. This was what they had all gone through. They had all given themselves to an infernal one. Chewing on her lip, she steeled herself for what was to come.

The demon began grinding itself on her stomach, with the base of its cock brushing her now dripping-wet entrance. Orina moaned and shivered with anticipation. Within a few moments, it slid back, leaving a trail of steaming pre down her belly and navel as it repositioned itself to claim her.

This was it. All her life had been leading to this singular moment in time, where her new life as a witch and devotee to the infernal powers was to truly begin.

The massive cockhead pressed to her quivering pussy. It felt like a battering ram hitting her entrance, a siege of swollen flesh determined to tear her walls down and conquer her body as its territory.

"Nnngh...!" Orina gritted her teeth as pressure mounted. She simply wasn't meant to take something of such heft and girth within herself, but that meant nothing to a lust-addled demon.

It snorted and thrust against her. That massive cockhead ground against her petals and forced them apart -- as soon as the tip finally slid inside, the demon plunged forth with a bellow of triumph. Suddenly, her inner walls were being stretched to the absolute limit by inch after seemingly endless inch of raging demonic flesh.

Orina gasped breathlessly. Pain shot across her body from the enormous intrusion, stuffed so completely and utterly full. She was no virgin, but nothing she had taken in the past could even compare to the beast conquering her innards. "T-too much!" she said through clenching teeth.

Another thrust came that speared ever deeper into her most sacred depths. Its girth scraped across Orina's squeezing, trembling inner walls, and she felt every bulging vein and mighty throb that rocked its manhood.

She lifted her head, mouth falling agape when she saw the outline of its cock through her lower belly. It visibly bulged her out with its girth. It was a shocking thing to see happening to her body... But somehow, deeply intriguing as well, if not immensely arousing.

Obscene slapping and stretching noises come from their sexes being so violently joined over and over. The beast's stamina was unwavering. It grunted, growled, and roared like the feral creature it was -- there was nothing in its actions outside of the natural instincts to fuck and breed.

With every vicious thrust her body was forced to accommodate the raging intruder. What began as a painful stretching of her innermost canal faded into an incredible sense of fullness. Each time the demon thrusted, she felt its girth filling her to such an impossible degree.

"Hhhaan... Aah... Oo-ooh!~" Orina had tried not to cry out in front of her sisters, but as pain melted into pleasure, her gasps and wailing moans joined the sinful cacophony of two mating bodies. Her nails scratched at the marble slab. Gazing upon the demon, she watched its muscles flex and ripple, its mighty cock disappearing into her cunt over and over without end.

How could she have possibly feared such a magnificent creature? It held no pretensions of decency or etiquette, only concerned with satisfying its animal instincts. It was a perfect specimen of the infernal planes. She should've been honored to give herself in service of such monstrous power.

The demon leaned forward and loomed over her helpless body. Its forked tongue hung from its maw, droplets of drool running from its jaws and landing along her faintly bouncing chest. Orina lifted a quivering hand and caressed the side of its face, drifting down its muscular neck and toward its hard, flexing pecs.

12