Infernal Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-fuck me! Breed me! Claim my body and use it as you please!~" Orina wailed.

Any and all apprehension was shattered beneath the weight of its massive demonic dick pummeling her cunt. She was proud to serve her duty as this creature's breeding stock. This was her destiny, and it was under the watchful, loving eyes of her adoptive sisters and Mother that it was fulfilled.

Orina tossed her head back and screamed with bliss as a climax erupted from her core. Her muscles clenched and her thighs shook with waves of orgasmic pleasure caressing her body. The echoing noises of flesh and fucking became barely perceptible in that moment. She unconsciously clenched even tighter around the demon's magnificent cock, as if begging it to complete its natural conquest.

The question of whether it was even possible mattered not to her. She wanted its seed and wanted to carry and bear this creature's young.

The chamber walls quaked with the might of a climactic bellow. Its peak finally came as it speared itself down to her innermost depths and erupted -- she felt it swell with an oncoming payload and stretch her out further before boiling hot gushes of demon seed were poured into her willing body. It was almost burning hot. It was like being filled with the fire of the infernal planes itself.

The demon's climax utterly dominated her insides. Pump after searing pump filled her. It felt like it would never end even as the volume of cum overflowed from her pussy and made a creamy white mess of the marble slab.

"I... I..." Orina stuttered, eyelids fluttering. She had known so much pain in her life... But now, for the first time, there was only pleasure. Her hand trembled, fingers brushing against the demon's face. "Thank you..."

The demon grunted, finally seeming to be satisfied. Orina sighed as it slid out of her drooling, battered cunt, its cock covered in a slippery wet layer of cum and her clear fluids.

"You've served your purpose, infernal one. Return from which you came," Mother said.

The demon hissed, its body coming apart into motes of crimson light that funneled back into the summoning circle.

It was over.

Orina laid there, chest heaving with ragged breaths, skin shimmering with beads of sweat. A bounty of cum dripped from her gaping pussy.

All around her, Mother and the other witches converged around her freshly-fucked body.

"Welcome to the coven, sis~" Rinel winked.

12