All Comments on 'Inferno Pt. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Thank you for the warning

I don't generally like incest stories so I'll pass which is too bad since I could have used a sequel.

Thanks for writing, even if I'm not your target audience.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
DNA test

I do not want such family for myself. DNA test is almost 100% sure,so Jacy and Kenneth could test themselfes and they could get married.

ms60cutterms60cutteralmost 12 years ago
Loved it.

Not really incest if "daddy" isn't really your father. But the story was well structured and the characters were interesting and I am a sucker for a happy ending. Shakespeare, BTW, defined a happy ending as one in which three quarters of the cast weren't dead.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 12 years ago
Liked the story

Please tell me more about blueberry "compost".

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 12 years ago
Boring

I couldn't finish reading. It was too boring.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
I LIKED IT

Excellent character development – I was actually interested in them and went back to read parts that I might have misread. Would have liked to see ken marry daughter but hey – that is your story. “Mary pray for me” – you must be Catholic – like the way you worked that in. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Good Effort

Once I got the names straightened out I found it to be an enjoyable story. A five.

shangoshangoalmost 12 years ago
Also known as"The Inbred Dorks of Hazzard"

Yeeeecccccccccchhhhhhhh!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Ran off of fumes generated by stellar first part aka ' caught in a ( sequel ) trap !

Be careful what one asks for. When many comments praised the initial story yet demanded this story be extended. Frankly the villains had been vanquished or humiliated by end of premier effort & remained in submissive, beta status for this one .

There was a void in dramatic tension & the only suspense was whether Kenneth was going to realize that Daddy's girl had a raging Electra complex.

I gave the initial effort five stars & won't vote on this one out of respect for the author. Two stars , however, is my assessment.

Scouries handles these quasi and real father-daughter couplings with much more élan . Irregardless of this one submission, I consider this author a very unique talent and eagerly await his next story.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Worth reading with a character like jacy....

but nothing was added to original plot other than a long walk down recon road. Don't run or hide from anonymous it is beneath you and makes this site more boring.

tiger46tiger46almost 12 years ago
5!!!!!

When I saw this was a long story I thought I'd scan a page or so. Especially since I was satisfied with the conclusion to "Inferno".

Before I realized it I was on the last page wishing there was more - much more! What a heartwarming story of human frailties, consequences, and well earned redemption. BRAVO

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964almost 12 years ago
Very Good

Thanks for the story . I enjoyed it very much .

hoosier76hoosier76almost 12 years ago
Thanks

Great conclusion to a great story!!

killerwhale681killerwhale681almost 12 years ago
Great finish to the story

As Kenneth said, he was two people. I really enjoyed both parts....all the small details that really made the story.....Jellissa and Jadia, how they were exactly like Jennifer. Pebbles the cat, etc. So, Ann did the Judge's house....but who kept up the pressure on her? JimBob44 has done a great job. Folks, Ice Heart is truly worth reading also.

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Loved the poetic justice of Cecil getting roasted committing arson.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 12 years ago
Great story....

Thanks for finishing it.

cpetecpetealmost 12 years ago
Very well done.

You handled a large number of characters well. There were stories within stories within stories-I never knew what the next paragraph would hold.

Thanks for posting this segment

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A really good story, in the class of a novel

A lot of writing had to go into this story for the author to be able to tell this epic tale.

A well planned and thought out storyline, and a well written story.

I may be reading something into the story that isn't there, but Jennifer never did tell who Jacy's biological father is, and I was wondering if Kenneth might be her real father.

Thanks for the good read...

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 12 years ago
good story.

Even with some of the flow being choppy, meaning time jumps and a few punctuation errors, nothing took away from the plot which was solid. Good job and keep it up.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Loved the story

But I nearly marked it down because of your obvious but incredibly confusing dislike of anon users. Leave them the fuck alone. You don't like what they say, ignore it. Some anon users may be idiots, but the vast, I repeat VAST, majority of readers liking and commenting and admiring your work are also anon. Take the good with the bad. The fucking internet was built on anon users, and putting some fucking stupid nonsensical and contrived name on a comment does not in any way identify the reader anyway... you seem to have been around long enough to realise all of this. So the whining at the end of your story does NOT suite you, or your writing, and in fact cheapens the experience for the reader. It's just not necessary. Go back to your amazing writing ability and keep pumping out these awesome stories. Leave the fucking complaining to idiotic readers like me, and anon.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 12 years ago
Yes. It really is a great story.

JB44,

Thanks for sharing it on Lit.

x

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago
Different tone.

This had a very different tone to me than Inferno did. Much brighter, more optimistic. A good ending.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 12 years ago
Well done writing and ending

Have to agree with another comment was more positve than Inferno but both well written and good reads.

Especially appreciate you putting an ending! I was dissappointed at the end of Inferno since was not sure if more to come or that was it. Felt like the end of too many JPB stories! Dissappointed and lacking

So THANK YOU for more on these characters and a good ending to me!

Please keep posting and I will keep reading!

count2threecount2threeover 11 years ago
Nice Story.

Only thing is: What about the Title ? I mean this is more like "Denver Clan" then "Rage". Yes you did through in a few fires in the end to justify the title but come on ^^

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A DISFUNCTIONAL FAMILY

go thru shit and get turned around....as one. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

i read this befoer and loved it. daddy is one hell of an ass kicker.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Well suited pair of stories

And mostly well suited couples -

Too many kids take too long to understand who their parents are (forget DNA) and the value they represent -

Well written - good sympathetic main characters and good evil characters to counter balance -

The Incest isn't obviously - no blood relatives connect -

Nice job thanks

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Please excuse me

But for a substantial portion of this story, I was cringing. I made the mistake of reading this right after 'Inferno'. So I went from loving daughter to 'loving' daughter...and my insides curdled.

I guess I am not the target demo for incest stories.

MrVdogMrVdogabout 11 years ago
Is it possible?

Maybe Jacy and Kenneth could get DNA tested, and have him belatedly removed as father from her birth certificate... would that clear the way to their marriage? Is it even possible?

I just loved this story (and the first part, too).

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

What can I say? Gross!

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
great story

fun read

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Another good story...

I liked it much better than Inferno but this story was not as powerful. This one was more pleasant. They could get Jennifer (when she was in a good mood) to give the name of Jacy's father and then get blood tests. Jennifer came out if it much better than she deserved, I was glad to see that Ann finally honored Kenneth as her father. Thank you for writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Well

I just read ten pages and the tale didn't have any kind of conclusion. I would resent the father/daughter dalliance except they weren't blood, thanks to a chronic cheating slut wife. This could be a mini-series. However it's not finished. I give five stars for the quality writing but I wish there was more.

CrisInGACrisInGAover 10 years ago
I got the impression that

Jacy and Elizabeth had the same father

green1943green1943over 10 years ago
Your writing always leaves a good feeling

DQS is a wonderful writer but your stories seem to be about real people and I always feel better about the world after reading one and I don't always feel that way after I read a DQS.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatabout 10 years ago
The story began in a confused manner

...and I don't have time to read ten pages at a crack. Maybe I'll read the entire story sometime, but you may want to consider 3-page chapters in the future, to give your readers a breakpoint at lunchtime.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
What's the issue with the "stupid piece of paper...?"

DNA testing will show that Ken is not Jacy's father. Then they can petition a court for an Adjudication of Facts of Parentage and have Jacy's birth records changed to remove Ken as father. If Jennifer is really serious about wanting to change her ways, she claims to have known who Jacy's real father is all along and can provide the name. There is NO legal reason why Jacy cannot have a legal marriage to Ken.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
meh

a story line that is supposed to be titillating because of incest, but he is not her father.

a nice guy, yet he has killed at least three men in prison, possibly six.

an ex who has no conscience, but late in life develops regrets and seems to actually care about others.

then, of course, there is the Kenneth Kay house burning playbook.

oh well, maybe it is a good thing you have chosen to stop submitting stories because your boss caught you using the company computer to write this mediocre stuff.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Excellent Series

Like some of the other commentators, I like the character development. Since father daughter were not related, am ok with that. I really like what Ann did to the bitch judge. The only critique I would offer is that I wish JB44 had put in a couple of ethical and honest black guys - balance out the bad ones.

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 9 years ago
After the darkness, a little light comes in

The first part of this story was so dark, I almost didn't read this part. I'm so glad I did, though. In fact I wouldn't mind seeing a part three (hint, hint).

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
I guess I missed grading this last time -

But a 5 is what it is =

Well designed of way off beat - every person in it is a caricature of a flawed human heh

The single best person in it is Jacy with Eric a close second. The nargain barn folks are extreme but nice top.

The system is flawed so they behave as it demands - to an extent - nice work -

jezzazjezzazover 9 years ago

Just great.

Loved it. More please.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Thank you so much for writing this.

I was hoping that Jennifer would sign an affidavit that Jacy was not Kenneth's daughter so Jacy and Kenneth could get married. Thank you for writing this entertaining story.

To the critics: How many good stories have YOU written recently?

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
What the last bloke said...

Would have been nice closure if Jennifer admitted who Jacy's biological father was as part of her redemption process.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbabout 9 years ago
Jacy's biofather

I don't think Jennifer IDing Jacy's biological father would have been good writing - the observation that she's saying she's sorry but doesn't know what she's sorry about really rang true about her and I don't think for her to give the name would fit that character.

Of course, since most of Jimbob44's stories are interconnected, if you've read The Broussard Sisters through around Chapter 6 then some dialogue in Inferno identifies Jacy's biological dad for you.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 9 years ago
It is call pregnancy!

Every man knows during the last trimester of his wife's pregnancy and afterwards, the new mothers are emotionally a basket case. The are always extremely uncomfortable, are sleep deprived, their hormones are all over the place. It is very common to see a huge change in their personality during this time.

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago

fantastic.... all the parts of this story , very edgey at times but luring you to want more ... excellent writing and setup... wow , thankyou for sharing

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
are you familiar with Malaprop? When you mean One thing but say Another?

Jacy describes how she was eating French Toast fingers for breakfast by saying:

". . . . she picked one up, dunked it into the blueberry compost . . . "

And since most commercial grade "compost" is a mixture of wood chips and cow poop,

Please tell me you meant Compote??

Compote (French for "mixture") is a dessert originating from medieval Europe, made of whole or pieces of fruit in sugar syrup. Whole fruits are cooked in water with ...

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I just wish

it hadn't gone quite so far over the top

garic372garic372almost 9 years ago
Great story

Love stories that are set in the same world, use chars from other stories. If i hadn't read the story about Lily and Annies flower shop, it would have been a throw away line, having read it...just makes it great.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Technically No Incest Here

I suspect "Daddy" could have had himself removed from Jacy's birth certificate and then legally married his "daughter".

What bothered me about the story was the complete lack of concern on Ken's part that he was removing his "daughter" from the appropriate marriage, lifetime partner pool by starting a relationship with her. When she is 45 and in the prime of her life, he will be decrepit. There should have at least been some discussion and argument before he finally gave in.

Thanks for writing!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

in concept, but with a cast of so many characters, it could have been a star wars movie. I sometimes lost who was who.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Busy day

Great wrap up of a fun read. Nice to see Cecil got justice. (Was he the one who drove the judge crazier? Or was it Jadia? Smell of gas, right...)

Three in one day-ish? A very busy time, indeed.

This was a delight to read, even with the hormonal imbalances driving Jacy's actions and moods. You did a very nice job wrapping up the loose ends.

drdetroit019drdetroit019about 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the nice ending to a truly great story.

mabslsmabslsover 7 years ago
One more act of Justice

I have read this story a couple of times and do like it. I especially enjoy the remorse that finally seems to show up in Jennifer. For her to truly prove she was sorry for how she acted, and to get herself back into the lives of her daughters and grandchildren, all she would have to do is file a corrected birth certificate for Jacy. If she amends the birth certificate with the correct father's name, then Jacy and Kenneth can get married.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Get proof they are not blood related

I don't how inclusive the state laws are regarding non-bloodrelated family members, but couldn't Jacy and Kenneth get married if they had a DNA test done to prove that they are not related by blood?

For that matter, I found it a bit weird that Kenneth never had paternity tests done on the girls when they were younger, just to know for sure.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
When you said:

"And yet, even after posting this message on 'Inferno' I was deluged by 'Anonymous' spouting off their nonsensical, pointless, and quite often erroneous opinions.

I had to say they really should ban anon comments.

SigintSigintalmost 7 years ago
Schwanze1

Everyone has the ability to disallow anonymous comments! It's in your Settings. When you posted yours, did you notice JimBob had set his so you had to be signed in?

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
What a family

Dang Man, glad everyone isn't a mess like a lot of your characters were. Thanks for getting Kenneth out of prison to continue your story. My only requested advice is to make some sign of a mark, like "~~~" or something to start a new change of the story like for a chapter or different characters exchanging info. Thanks!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PEOPLE WITH STRONG MORAL FIBER

seem to get along in all situations and thrive, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Schwanze says his nom de guerre is Bohemian for

"cuck in a closet"

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
One of my favorites now

A little surprised no one in the story thought it was weird though. I know they aren't blood related, but you would think some people in the story would find it messed up or at least weird that father and daughter were having kids together. I might be wrong because I skimmed, but no one even congratulates Kenneth on being a father? Do they even know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great stories

Jimbob,

Just wanted to say thanks for the great stories that you put out.

Davidj001Davidj001almost 5 years ago
Keep it up!

Really enjoy your stories! Thank you!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good

Technically not incest, and the incest is the only thing I didn't care for in this story. Seems everyone got suddenly smarter after dumping Cecil. That boy lived way too long, But he died just perfectly, screaming like the bitch he was. Another great JB44 story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just an amazingly good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5 Stars

You are One of My Favorite writers here . Keep up the Great work

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
OMFG!

Adultery, stepparent incest, arson, prison, murder? Damn! The only way the story could have got any better is if that idiot Trump was in it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story

This was my 2nd or 3rd reread (could have been 4th since my memory is not very good). I have no trouble remembering the name of good stories. When I get to the point that I can't remember the story details, I read it again. This is as good as the first read. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3rd time around!

5*

My favorite chapter in my favorite JimBob44 story!

Come back, we miss you!

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dunno if anyone else noticed

But Jacy was slowly turning into her mother for a while there. Becoming more and more of a selfish bitch, and nothing like the sweet girl of the previous story. She wasn't fucking around, but the shrill self centered me me me attitude was right there.

ykplantzykplantzover 3 years ago

Hi,

I've just reread most of your stories here. Just want to say thanks for all the effort you've put into them, and for posting them up for viewing here. I have enjoyed most of the stories (everybody screws up once in a while) and, again, thanks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Loving the story - one of the best I've read of yours. Not sure your fixation on the hero always being twice the age of the heroine, but hey, it works I guess. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Jim Bobs Best Story . IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The character development

is quite outstanding. This story shows an exceptional level of talent.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955about 3 years ago

Gave it 5☆ Not your fault I have a short memory span. But all loose ends were tied up.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great story, scores 5/5

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Glad the asshole burned himself up!!! Get a DNA test on Jacy to prove no relation, then marry her!!!

OldmantruckerOldmantruckeralmost 2 years ago

Only that i hope he keeps writeing for his injoyment. Ours too. Thanks for your storeies sir. Keeps this old man from getting boried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So we know the prick Cecil is the father of Ann's two sons. And we knew that Jennifer was running around with him for some time. Did we ever learn who were Jadia and Jelissa's biological father? It was implied that Jacy had a different biological father. There seemed to be some hints but nothing positive, yes?

I have to say I preferred Jacy's character in the first chapter. In this chapter she went from wanting her stepdad to OCD to more than a little neurotic. And why would a young woman that good in school and college end up as a receptionist m, especially when she has a house and a large nest egg from her grandparents?

.

I also didn't get the conversion of Michael and Jennifer to suddenly giving a damn about anyone.

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Anonymous, August 2022. I thought the first chapter had a judge being the two girls father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

made my jaded ass feel things a couple times in this chapter .

thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Took it quickly to a gross place didn't you? Not a fan of part 2, couldn't finish reading it and won't hit 3 at all.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Good chapter! Glad Cecil’s out of the picture…. I expected him to go after Jacy.

fredbrownfredbrown4 months ago

Let us all spend a moment thinking about ole Cecil, it may well be even hotter for him where he's going ......

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA4 months ago

Third time and still loved it. Easy top five in LW category

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg4 months ago

Mmmm, hot, fresh donuts! Now ya got me craving fresh beignets from Cafe Du Monde’s in New Orleans… bastard! 😁😁

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

Totally screwy family. Onto part3 as it can't get any crazier.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like Jack. She's cute, loyal, protective and nurturing. We should all be so lucky

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

When Eric told his wife about the fire at their place, my first thought was,, Ann’s at it again. But of course it wasn’t her, she was with Kenneth having a baby. Although it never was explained why she torched the judge’s house. Pretty damn good story, JB, thanks for all the effort you put into writing it. And for posting it here. Five stars.

Dee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Inferno Previous Part
Inferno Series Info