Infestation

Story Info
Six runs into a spawning tentacle beast in need of a host.
3.4k words
3.8
71.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pest extermination wasn't Six's usual line of work, but stuck on a backwater planet without enough money for fuel to get him past atmo, let alone the next system— the mercenary was desperate enough to take the job when it was offered.

Six hated dusty, agrarian colony planets like the one he now trudged across in search of the abandoned hydroponics facility he'd been hired to clear out. He missed the familiar hum of life support systems, neon, and the chatter of a thousand languages filtered through his universal translator. Here, all he had was the sound of the wind, some horrible little bugs that kept hovering around him, and his own foot steps.

The thought of, if not a fat paycheck then one just big enough to get him closer to the core systems, was enough to keep the mercenary going, though. Some sort of creature had moved into an abandoned hydroponics building the locals wanted to reclaim for use but none of them had been up to the task of killing it so now it fell to him.

Well, you kill one tentacle beast and you'd killed them all in Six's experience, so he'd taken the job without a moment's hesitation after getting the full story from the local justice. The same justice that had eye-fucked Six the entire time he laid out the job that needed doing.

Six hardly blamed the man— enjoyed the attention, even. After all, distracting people was half the reason the mercenary had undergone cosmetic surgery to get six tits in the first place. The other half was that he liked them, of course. Being a man working in a often dangerous field of work, though, Six had opted to keep their size on the small size— the top pair being a modest b-cup descending to a pert a-cup for the lowest pair on his abdomen.

Body modification was common on the more populous planets and stations but you didn't see much of it out on colony worlds like this one— people had more pressing issues for their limited funds in these parts, apparently.

Still, the justice hadn't been half-bad looking and it'd take some time to stock and fuel his ship— maybe Six would invite the man back to the room he'd rented at the port to give him a closer look at the 'assets' that had earned him his name once the job was done.

A little pep back in his step at the thought, Six drew his pistols and entered the building.

It was blessedly cool inside, if a little bit damp, with plant-life encroaching through some broken windows Six hadn't noticed from the opposite side of the building. The colonists were definitely going to have their work cut out for them getting the place up and running again but Six could see why some local fauna had sneaked in and made itself at home. The abandoned hydroponics building made for a perfect den.

Just as he had the thought, something swept Six's legs out from under him and the man hit the ground with a yelp. He barely had time to roll to his knees before a thick, heavy tentacle grabbed him by the wrists and dragged his arms up over his head while another latched onto his legs to hold him firmly in place.

"Fuck!" the merc swore loudly when he dropped his head back saw that what had grabbed him and was not a creature the size of a child like the justice had described, but a writhing morass of tentacles the size of a bull.

Did I get played, Six wondered as he struggled to no avail. Or did the thing just grow since someone was in here last?

Whatever the case Six sure as shit would have brought more than his pistols if he'd known just what the hell he'd be up against.

Mind racing, the mercenary looked around for something, anything to help him escape his predicament, but came up blank. His pistols had been knocked halfway across the room in the struggle and there was nothing near to hand but an increasing number of tentacles as the main body of the beast drew closer and began to envelope Six.

Slick and pink with undersides covered in suction-cups, the tentacles pried at Six's clothes, most of which came free with little resistance thanks to their admittedly scanty nature. The cool air against his hot skin made the merc gasp and all six of his nipples stiffen simultaneously so the tight little buds of flesh stood at attention, practically begging to be sucked.

Still on his knees, hands above his head, the tentacles crawled up Six's thighs and dragged his legs apart to expose the mercenary's bare ass to the creature behind him.

"Oh don't you dare—" Six began as he felt first one and then another tentacle began to writhe its way between his cheeks to probe his asshole. Before he could finish the sentence, however, a third tentacle, this one with a far more phallic tip than those that held him in place, was thrust into his mouth and immediately shot some sort of fluid straight down his throat.

Six bit down hard, but while the sharp press of his teeth was enough to stem the flow of whatever the creature was trying to feed him he couldn't seem to damage it at all. No matter how he gnashed his teeth Six failed to actually cut the creature's flesh though he could feel when the tentacle became so backed-up with fluid that it began to swell thick enough to spread his lips.

One of the tentacles exploring his backside chose that moment to force its way into his ass and the mercenary gasped on reflex at the sudden stretch. That brief moment of vulnerability was all the creature needed to force its load past his teeth and straight down his throat— so much that Six almost choked and was forced to swallow against his will. Whatever the fluid was, it burned agreeably on the way down to his belly. The tentacle pulsed again and fed Six another dose but this time the mercenary didn't resist— only swallowed obediently, his head spinning pleasantly while the tentacle in his ass plunged deeper into him.

More tentacles explored the front of Six's body after the one in his mouth retreated— they slithered restlessly over his torso and belly as if looking for something. All the concerns he should have had in this position spun away as the heat in his belly flowed outward to fill him like a vessel and the mercenary completely relaxed in the beasts's grip. Distantly, Six was relieved that the creature clearly had no intention to eat him but that was about as far as his coherence stretched beyond relishing the pleasure that rushed over him in waves once the tentacles found all six of his breasts and began to massage them. The one thrusting doggedly in and out of his ass dragged at Six's prostate and drove a moan of ecstasy from the man so his painfully hard cock twitched where it stood out like a flagpole before him freely dripping precome. Besides the occasional graze, however, the beast clearly had no interest in Six's cock though the mercenary jerked his hips fitfully in an attempt to find some release.

Whimpering and desperate, Six dropped his chin to his chest to watch the tentacles writhe over his torso, groping his tits and tugging at his nipples. After a moment he noted the surface of his stomach shifting strangely and realized the tentacle in his ass had made it even deeper than he realized— it had reached his lower intestine and was well on its way to his stomach. Before it reached its destination, however, the second tentacle that had been exploring his backside also forced its way into Six's ass, though with significantly less patience than the first.

The mercenary threw his head back and screamed— not in pain, but ecstasy, at the sudden stretch. Whatever the beast had forced down his throat hadn't just relaxed his mind but his muscles as well, for which Six was immeasurably grateful as his ass was stretched wide enough to take a grown man's forearm. His belly bulged out to accommodate the extra mass and the mercenary moaned wantonly as he dropped his hips in an attempt to force the appendage even deeper into the hungry sheath of his body.

"More! Oh fuck give me more!" Six pleaded loudly, pride long gone, panting as he rode the tentacles with reckless abandon. The creature's grip on his legs loosened and allowed him to shake his hips more freely while the tentacles on his chest continued their work. The harder he rode the harder Six's tits bounced and after awhile the mercenary realized they were doing so far more than usual. In fact, they appeared to have grown several cup sizes since he'd been caught.

Six realized they were trying to make him lactate the same moment a gush of milk burst first from one nipple, then another, and on down until all six of his tits were freely lactating in such a volume as to make a cow envious.

"Oh god, what are you— what are you doing to me?" Six gasped though he did not try to pull away. The writhing of the tentacles lodged deep in his guts was absolutely intoxicating and he never wanted them to stop— if anything, he wanted more. Wanted to be filled end to end— a living human nest for the creature if only the tentacles would keep up their hypnotic gyrating inside of him.

The tentacle that had fed him returned to press against Six's lips and this time the man opened his mouth willingly to drink down what it had to offer. Again there was that gush of intoxicating warmth that left his head spinning and his cock aching for release. Two more appendages appeared, these vaguely mouth-like, and latched onto the nipples of his second pair of breasts while the others that had been stimulating his tits withdrew completely. These new tentacles dragged and sucked at the tender buds of flesh, pumping his swollen, milk-heavy breasts so effectively that Six wondered if he wasn't the first human this thing had captured.

It must have been satisfied by what Six produced as it soon withdrew its 'mouths', leaving only the tentacles in his ass and those holding his arms over his head in place. Before Six could feel disappointed by the sudden lack of touch, however, the tentacles finally reached their destination and plunged into his stomach, dragging a scream from the mercenary as he orgasmed so hard he blacked out.

When he came to a minute later, Six was sprawled on his back with a heavy weight on his stomach. He forced his head up and looked down between the valley of his now massive, dripping breasts to find they weren't the only thing that had grown. The tentacles had ceased their relentless thrusting now that they'd made it into his stomach and were instead pulsing frenetically as they pumped something warm and heavy into him in such a quantity that he now looked at least three months pregnant.

Confused but strangely un-alarmed, Six looked around to find the main bulk of the creature some distance away, well out of his reach. "Aren't you hungry?" he asked and grasped at his top pair of tits then gave them a squeeze. Inexperienced, it took him a moment to get the right motion to produce milk, but he managed. "What'd you do all this for if you're not even going to have some? I feel like I'm going to burst," he complained with a groan.

Indeed, the surface of Six's breasts were taut as a drum— the abrupt influx of milk had left them painfully full. Considering his bottom four tits were purely cosmetic, Six should have been baffled that they were producing milk at all, but he was too far gone now to wonder how it was possible.

The tentacles in his ass gave one last shuddering pulse then withdrew, leaving Six feeling empty, though not so empty as he might have expected. When he looked down he realized they'd left something behind in his stomach and he now looked a good four months pregnant. "What?" he mumbled to himself, but when he looked around again the beast responsible for his transformation had vanished.

Strange intoxication beginning to ebb, Six forced himself into a seated position then up onto his knees again. "What the fuck—" he muttered to himself and allowed his hands to trail over the distended surface of his stomach then up over his engorged breasts. Just as he'd thought, all six of them were now producing milk— so much so the stuff dribbled freely from his areolas at the slightest touch or movement.

Groaning and swearing about ignorant colonists, Six tried to get to his feet, but failed when something shifted in his belly. The unexpected sensation, followed by a second, stronger one, drove the mercenary to his hands and knees with a gasp.

The weight of his tits and swollen belly dragged at Six's back as he remained in that position for a long minute. His already heavy stomach suddenly expanded further and Six realized that the beast he'd been sent to kill hadn't just left some sort of fluid inside of him— it had left its young. He could feel them pressing against the inside of his abdomen, shoving the rest of his organs back and out of the way as they began to grow en masse.

"Oh god, ooooh fuck—" Six moaned, inexplicably aroused by the growing weight around his middle as well as the sway of his milk-heavy breasts. He caught a glimpse of his reflexion in some glass and his arousal intensified at what he saw there.

Still on his hands and knees, Six's belly had grown truly massive, easily passing for nine months pregnant despite his not having a womb. He looked like prime breeding stock ready to feed any number of eager offspring with his massive, dripping tits where they dangled from his abdomen. "Yes. Oh fuck yes," he gasped and used one hand to grope at one engorged breast so more milk gushed forth then let it drop in favor of stroking his belly.

The life within him stirred at his touch then began to writhe in earnest so the surface of Six's stomach heaved and surged restlessly. Six gasped at the sensation and forced himself to sit back on his heels so he could look down at his body and watch, entranced, while his belly bulged and shifted. Not one offspring, he realized, but many. The mercenary could feel them— a seething, churning morass of life filling him to the brim and now eager for release.

His unnatural pregnancy short lived, Six suddenly felt as though he were being fucked by the tentacles again, but in reverse. Now, instead of forcing their way into his body, they were forcing their way out. He could feel them making their way along his lower intestine again, struggling and squirming through the tight confines of his internal organs and there was little Six could do but let it happen.

It felt incredible, but no matter how much he worked his cock the man couldn't get hard again. Some side effect of the chemicals he'd been fed, no doubt, so Six stopped tugging at his dick and pulled at his tits instead, following a new instinct to milk himself in preparation for his newborn young so he would be ready for them to feed from.

"Come on, I'm ready for you," Six mumbled aloud and bounced on his heels a little as he felt the first of the tentacle spawn press against his exit. "Come to mommy."

Belly hanging low and heavy in preparation for the birth, Six felt something nudge against the inside of his ass and he gave a hard push, grunting with the effort until he felt the creature breach. It stretched him wide, though not so wide as its father had, and squirmed fitfully until it slid free of the mercenary's body with a long, low moan. It's long body was warm, soft, and slick as it passed but Six didn't have long to dwell on the sensation as another of the tentacle spawn was already fighting its way free and he pushed to help that one along as well.

Sweating heavily and overcome by more pleasure than he'd ever experienced in his life, Six slipped into a sort of birthing trance. There was nothing but the quivering pulse of alien life inside him and the push of his body expelling one newborn after another in a rhythm that Six would have sworn he'd been moving to his entire life. Giving birth was his life, surely? What else could he possibly want than to birth more of it? Feel it quickening within him, filling his belly to the brim... He'd been so empty his entire life but now he was full and he never wanted to be any other way, never wanted to feel anything but writhing spawn in his guts and the pleasurable slide of new life slipping out of his well stretched hole.

A hot, wet mouth latched onto Six's lowest breast and the man looked down to see his first-born beginning to feed. He smiled beneficently and and watched the second slither around from behind him to do the same. "There you go now, there's more than enough to go around," he said blissfully and dropped back to his hands and knees again even as he pushed out another tentacle and it hit the concrete below with a soft plop.

Soon, all six of his tits were occupied by hungry mouths and the almost painful pressure that had built up in them began to ease. Hypnotized by his own reflection in the glass again, Six rocked gently back and forth to help push still more young out and his tits swayed heavily in time, though that didn't slow the tentacle spawn in their feeding frenzy. They were each the length of his arm, as thick as his wrist, and starving.

When one was sated, it would drop free of Six's teat and slither away to be immediately replaced by another. The mercenary had no idea how long the process continued— minutes? Hours? Days? But eventually he lost all strength and his arms gave out. Still too round to lay on his stomach, the man dropped to his side and lay there, grunting and gasping while he continued to give birth.

His spawn fed from his breasts all the while and when Six looked down at them he thought, Like a bitch with her pups, exhausted but strangely aroused by the mental picture.

The birthing rhythm had slowed significantly now and Six's belly was almost flat again, his tits nearly empty, nipples chapped and aching from servicing so many hungry mouths. There were a still a few left to feed, however, and when they were unable to suckle themselves, Six reached up and squeezed the last bit of milk he had out of his abused tits for his starving young.

Overwhelmed and more tired than he could ever remember being, Six fell into a deep slumber as the last tentacle, finally sated, slithered away after its brethren.

When he woke sometime later it was to the familiar sensation of warm, slick tentacles sliding over the surface of his skin again.

Sprawled out on his back, Six opened his eyes to find the tentacle beast looming over him, two of its appendages already probing at his ass again while a third moved towards his mouth and nudged at his lips. The creature seemed to have more tentacles than ever, shorter, lighter pink ones mixed in among the long, darker ones.

So that's how it works, the mercenary thought foggily and opened his mouth reflexively so the creature could feed him again. He suckled greedily at the appendage in much the way the creature's offspring had from him and felt his strength return as he drank. The beast wasn't making more of its species— it was using him to add to itself he realized before his breeding instincts kicked in again and all coherent thought left him once more.

He could think about escaping later. After all, what was a few more tentacles in the big scheme of things?