Full Moon of the Beast

Story Info
A woman in a Forest and the Full Moon: Breeding Time.
9.5k words
4.57
53.1k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has inspired some artwork as well, published elsewhere.

But you came here to read, so go forth and enjoy readers :)

*****

Maggie took a deep breath.

Yep. This is what she needed.

Two days out on her hike and she was in her element. The weather was perfect, the spring air cool enough, the sun the perfect temperature on her freckled skin, and she found her entire body recharged already despite all the exercise she was doing. Being out in nature like this was only making her feel better. The more she hiked, the happier she felt.

She'd come out on this trail by herself, a gift on her college break. All her friends had headed off home or gone away for a few weeks to party, but not Maggie. She wanted to get away from everyone and just be by herself, head deep into the forest and go exploring.

It was something she had wanted to do since she was a little girl but had only decided to follow through with her dream these last few months, and she was glad to finally gaining the courage to do it. She loved the open air, the outdoors. She loved camping and hiking, and felt confident enough to do it solo for two weeks. She'd researched the best places, and had travelled half a day from campus to come here.

She'd yet to see another soul on her trail, and she couldn't be happier. She always did her own thing, always been independent, which meant she hadn't really attracted a boyfriend yet. She was attractive, with a very shapely body and trim figure thanks to her workout regime, with sunkissed auburn hair and an ample bosom and posterior. She often gained the attention of many a male gaze, and some women, but nothing ever seemed to come of it.

Maggie didn't think she was picky, but then again, her love life had been fairly disastrous. Not many stuck around for too long. She got rid of them when they failed to make her feel anything. The boys were all the same, not men enough. And the men wanted to treat her like she was young, which she certainly wasn't. She just found herself in an awkward time, not really attracted to anyone.

So coming out here by herself was fine with her. She didn't need anyone else. She was having a nice time with just nature and the animals around her.

She was heading down into a rocky ravine, the path dusty and unused, and she kept one eye on it and the other ahead as she walked down the side of the mountain. The pine trees were thick around here, and she knew that bears and wolves were certainly around, so if she encountered anything, she may not have time to react quickly.

For the most part though she hadn't seen anything dangerous. A few rabbits, and an owl had been the highlight so far. She was happy and enjoying the hike. She still had a week and a half to go and was looking forward to getting even deeper into the forest. Maybe she'd even come across some deer?

The one thing she loved the most about being out here was the stars. Every night she would roll out her sleeping bag, staring up at the sky, watching them all twinkle as she slowly fell asleep by her fire. Being on campus for a few years, she'd forgotten what it was like to see the night sky, and she always felt so small looking up at the galaxy above her. It was the perfect ceiling as far as she was concerned. She liked being reminded of her place in the universe.

She'd picked the perfect time of month to come too. The moon was nearly at it's apex, a full moon coming tonight, and it's bright light kept a happy glow on her when she fell asleep.

Maggie hadn't taken much with her on this trip. Everything was on her backpack. Just some food, her sleeping bag, cooking utensils, hunting knife etc. Just the basics to keep her fed and warm.

She headed down the path for the rest of the afternoon as the light began to fade, the sun dropping behind the mountain and a little chill entered the air. She decided to find a place to camp quickly before all the light went, and headed off the trail, spotting a clearing in the woods about a hundred yards away.

As she was setting up camp, she heard the sound. It was a distance away, but it was loud, echoing over the valley.

Wolves.

They weren't that close at least. She estimated they were the other side of the mountain, far away from her. The sun was now setting as Maggie got the fire going, her sleeping bag unrolled. There only seemed to be one of them as far as she could tell, probably the leader of the pack. She wasn't worried though. The fire she got going was large, her sleeping bag was warm, and as she looked up at the sky, she could see the full moon starting to swing around the Earth. The wolf was probably just as happy as she was to see it all lit up.

She ate, a meal of beans and sausages out of a tin, filling up on the staple, watching the fire. She sat there, happy, the sound of the wolf disappearing as she got sleepier. The night got dark, the sounds of the fire mixing with the forest as the full moon hung overhead. She'd been sitting there for some time, just quiet, watching the flames, starting to doze off...

Before she was tackled to the ground.

Something massive grabbed her and threw her along the clearing, slamming her hard into a nearby tree. The wind was knocked out of her, her eyes dizzy, doubled over on the ground, as she tried to make sense of what was happening. The thing that had tackled her grabbed her again and threw her, back the way she had come, and she rolled end over end from the force of it.

She was still catching her breath, coughing, eyes swelling up, when she saw the thing standing on the other side of the fire.

It was a bear. A black bear. The biggest animal she had ever seen. It was eleven feet tall at least, taller than a house, and it stood on it's hind legs and roared at her.

"Oh shit...!"

There was nothing Maggie could do. She was still trying to catch her breath, her reflexes trying to get her to stand up and run away, but she was too weak. The bear hadn't gotten a good grip on her when it had attacked, it's claw getting stuck in her jacket thankfully, otherwise it would have been a killing blow. The bear roared once more and then came at her, at speed, running, anger in it's face.

She was going to die.

Maggie closed her eyes, taking a deep breath...

THUD!

There was a heavy large sound of muscle slamming into something, then the whole ground shook. It was like an Earthquake! Heat swelled over Maggie as she forced her eyes open. The fire had gone out, bits of ember and burn wood scattered everywhere, the flames licking at her before dying out immediately. The whole clearing went dark from no light, but she could see the bear in front of her.

It was wrestling with something. Something as big as he was. Even bigger! In the dark Maggie couldn't tell what it was, perhaps another bear? The two were screaming at each other, limbs thrashing, blood and spit flying in all directions. Whatever this new animal was, it appeared to be defending her! Maggie could only watch in the dim light from the stars as the two giants battled it out, screaming and roaring, hacking into each other's flesh.

She couldn't move, didn't dare move. She didn't want their attention on her. She stayed huddled on the ground, trying to catch her breath, as the larger animal finally seemed to get the other hand. It picked up and threw the bear into a tree, causing it to groan and slam against the floor. It was wounded, badly, and knew the fight was over.

This new beast stood over the bear on it's hind legs, longer than a bears or her own, and roared down at it. The bear groaned again. It stood itself back up, weakly, and began to back away, the battle lost. Maggie watched it leave, the beast standing there, panting, it's back to her.

It was hairy, whatever it was. Covered in rough fur. It's limbs were long and thin, but there was muscle rippling over the bones. It had large ears and a large fluffy tail, almost like a dog's. But Maggie couldn't see it's face. She couldn't tell what it was.

She awoke the next day, curled up in the same position, the sun streaming down on her. The beast had stayed in position all night, it's back to her, panting, protecting her. Why, she didn't know. She'd been too afraid to move to her sleeping bag or even start a fire again, so she'd just curled up in a ball and shivered during the night.

Now that the sun had risen it was gone, and she was alone once again.

The entire clearing was decimated by the fight the night before. Blood was here and there. Trees and limbs broken apart and snapped. The fire and ash all scattered around the pit. Luckily her backpack and food was all in one place.

She decided to head back to the front of the park then and there. Whatever had happened last night had been too close for comfort for her. She didn't want to risk her safety. She packed up her things, made sure the fire was well and truly out, made sure in the light that she hadn't injured herself, and decided to head back the way she came.

She got to the path before she found that wasn't going to be an option. The path that had led her here was blocked, a massive boulder having fallen across it, preventing her from scaling up it. The path was alongside the edge of the mountain, cliff faced, and she wasn't going to be able to go around it.

"This isn't good."

Part of her wondered if it had been done on purpose? The boulder had come from fifty feet above, from a position where it should have been immovable. No storm or winds had come last night. It was odd that after her attack, a boulder like that would prevent her from going home.

She got out her map and checked what she could do. There was another path that led around the base of the mountain, taking her back to home, but it would take five days to do. That was the quickest way home unless she wanted to beat it through the bush, and if something happened then, no one would be able to find her. The safest option was to head forward, and hope everything was OK.

So for the rest of the day that's what she did. She kept an eye out for bears, wolves, anything, but the forest was peaceful once again. Nothing happened to her. As midday turned to the afternoon and got closer to sunset, Maggie picked a spot for camp in a small clearing by a stream. She was on edge, but hoped that tonight things would be different. Once again the moon came up, the stars came out, and Maggie looked up at them. Strangely it looked like another full moon to her, though it couldn't be... surely.

She had her fire going, sleeping bag unfurled, and was digging through her back pack when she heard it.

Growling.

She froze on the spot. Not moving. It was coming from behind her.

It was the beast from last night!

She took a breath, feeling sweat start to trickle down her body, as she reached into her backpack for her knife. She searched, looking for it...

She never got hold of it. She was picked up, turned around and slammed onto her back, pinned onto the ground by the muscular creature.

It was the closest she had gotten too it, and she looked right up into it's face as it was only a foot away from her own. Hot breath blasted her, the growls and pants loud, as clawed furred hands held her wrists in place. But in the dark it looked like a wolf... though it was larger, larger than any wolf in recorded history! But she saw the eyes, bright slits staring right at her, and she became mesmerized by them...

In a second her pants were ripped off. It took her a second to even register what had happened. She was completely nude, not a single piece of clothing left below her waist as it's left hand shredded them to pieces!

"Hey!" She screamed. A loud growl replied back at her. Immediately she quietened up. The creature rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her hands up above her head, holding her by both wrists with one large muscular hand. His palms were rough, the claws sharp, and she felt herself quivering at what was to come next.

Suddenly she felt it. A warm, rough, moist tongue. Lapping between her cheeks.

Her eyes bulged in surprise as the muscular tongue dove between her legs and began to lick at her womanhood. This beast knew what it was doing, it's tongue going right for her most pleasurable spots, licking away at her cunt, and her shock couldn't be contained. She was being attacked by this creature and she was powerless to stop it!

It kept going, growling deeply, it's tongue continuing it's assault on her slit. Maggie couldn't believe that this animal knew what to do... or that it was starting to turn her on. She didn't want it to hurt her, she was afraid for her life. Yet being pinned by this creature, this beast, being powerless against it as it had it's way with her...

Her slit began to get wetter. She could feel it. The tongue only seemed to get faster as it noticed as well, lapping up her juices as she felt a little moan escape her lips. How was she getting turned on by this! She hated herself for it. Yet a part of her didn't want it to stop... wanted it to continue on...

Suddenly the tongue was gone, leaving her panting, breathless, and on edge. It had been bringing her closer to orgasm with every lick and then denied her the pleasure she told herself she didn't want. But the beast kept her pinned there. Growling and panting at her.

Then she felt it. Something pressing up against her cunt.

"Oh... oh fuck!"

It was thick. Thicker than anything she had ever experienced before. Bigger than anything she'd ever put inside herself. It was pressing into her, wanting to take her, her moist pussy eagerly wanting it and betraying Maggie's rational thought.

It slipped inside her, stretching her out, and Maggie groaned again as she was penetrated by the monster's cock. She knew it had to be it's manhood. It was at least the thickness of her fist, her pussy clamping around the fat head of it, and it pushed inside her all the way to her cervix.

She was gasping for air, trying to breathe, eyes watering, as she had never felt this filled before in her entire life. She was in anguish. The beast didn't seem to care. As soon as he was all the way inside her, it began to pump away, hard, thrusting its cock right into her womb, pounding her pussy with animal intent.

Maggie didn't even feel the buildup. It just happened. It was only a few strokes in before her mind went blank and she had her first orgasm. She screamed, eyes rolling back into her head as pure pleasure racked her body. She shuddered, the beast keeping her pinned on her stomach, as it joined in, howling, fucking her hard.

She found herself pushing back, rising her hips up, as if wanting the animal to get even more of its cock inside her. The rational part of her brain was gone as the cock within her was like a flaming lance, stoking a fire within her belly, and she wanted it to be inside her forever. She came a few times on the shaft, squirting her juices all over him. It may have only been minutes, but for Maggie it was a lifetime, feeling her body collapse under the brutality above her, surrendering her body to the beast.

No man had fucked her like this before. No man had brought her to climax so quickly, or as often.

It hammered up against her cervix, Maggie drooling, as she felt his cock thicken at the root. It ballooned up, stretching her even wider, and she could barely keep any sense of thought as the beast created a knot. Its own orgasm was imminent, the cock fully stuck within her now, and it let out it's loudest howl yet and began filling up her womb with it's seed.

Liters seemed to fill her, blasting inside her belly, and she clung on, feeling the warm liquid slosh inside her. He kept rutting, pounding her pussy as emptied herself completely inside her, liters of hot cum distending her belly. She passed out a few minutes later as his knot began to deflate, and his cock slipped out of her, warm cum gushing out of her cunt.

It howled at the moon, the whole forest knowing what the beast had just done, as Maggie fell asleep where she laid...

She awoke the next morning in her sleeping bag. The fire was out, the sun had just come up, and the sounds of the insects and stream greeted Maggie. She was groggy, rubbing her eyes, before her memory slowly began to come back.

"Fuck!"

She opened her sleeping bag, unzipping it. Sure enough she was naked from the waist down. And completely covered in cum. It was still oozing out of her, her thighs and bottom all coated in the sticky seed. To her right, there was her pants and underwear, still in pieces.

"Oh my God it really did happen..."

She couldn't believe it! That beast had used her like a whore.

And she had liked it.

She felt herself quiver as she remembered what had happened last night. She'd never had sex like that before. Never been used like that. It was completely demeaning, and the creature had been so rough with her... she pushed it aside, clamping her legs shut. She needed to clean herself up.

Her stomach rumbled as she got out of the sleeping bag. Despite her messy condition, she'd not eaten since lunchtime yesterday. She'd been too busy last night to eat...

Fuck it. She started the fire up again, getting out two tins of beans and sausages, setting it in a pan over the fire, while she got completely naked and hopped into the cold stream, washing herself off. The cum was sticky, sticker than some of her old boyfriends, and it actually took some time to clean it all up off her.

Even as she did wash herself in the stream, it still felt like more cum was pouring out of her. Her belly remained distended, bloated, and she had to shrug it off as she got out of the water, the cold air making her nipples erect. She stayed naked as she ate, letting the warm sun dry her off, eating like a ravenous beast herself. Even two full cans of food weren't enough to sate her appetite. Her stomach was still grumbling.

Knowing better, but also knowing she had packed for two weeks and was cutting her hike by half, she put on another tin and ate that up straight away.

That seemed to do the trick for the moment. Now there was just the problem of her clothes...

She only had one spare pair of jeans. She'd been travelling as light as possible. She slipped them on, then her shirt and jumper. If the thing attacked her again, she hoped it had the decency to let her slip them off this time.

Would it attack again? Maggie tried not to think about it. But as she left her camp, heading back on the path around the mountain, there was simply nothing else to do but think about the creature.

It wasn't human she knew that. But it wasn't a bear either. It wasn't a wolf, yet it looked like one in the face. Maggie was reminded of those old horror films she had watched as a kid, the films about werewolves. That was what the creature reminded her of. But surely that wasn't real? It had to be a bear. Maybe a malnourished one?

As she hiked for the rest of the day, she began to notice some changes. It was innocuous at first. Her shirt felt a little tight. She scratched at it, pulling at it, as it seemed to ride up her belly. Her stomach seemed to be growling all the time so she was forced to stop early for lunch and ate another double portion. She set off again, but by midday she was struggling.

Her belly was getting big.

It must have been from all the food she was eating she guessed, but she was really looking like she was stacking on the pounds. Her shirt couldn't contain it anymore and had risen up over the swell of her stomach. If Maggie didn't know better, she would have sworn she looked pregnant.

As well as that were her breasts. They were aching, badly. Her bra seemed to be cutting into her flesh, and it was getting quite painful. She was forced to stop and take her shirt and bra off. Hefting each breast in her hands, it looked like they had gotten bigger. Strange. Her nipples as well remained erect, and felt quite sore when she touched them.