Infidelity at Double Cross Ranch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved from behind her to kneeling on her left side; keeping both fingers at full penetration. With his right thumb he started rubbing her clit, bringing out a shiver from his penetrated wife. Immediately, he noticed an increase in the moisture she was creating from her stimulated pussy.

Her head rolled and twisted around like she had a pain in her neck as she absorbed the stimulus coming from her crotch. That was the signal for him and with his left hand he firmly pulled down on her left nipple, sending a gasp for air from her.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" was the only noise other than what was being generated by her now sloppy pussy being rubbed. Eventually, she collapsed, face first onto the bed, head turned to him with eyes glazed over. "Wow that was a great test run, can't wait for the real thing. That much sex will keep me smiling for a week. Thank you so much! You are wonderful. Give me a few minutes to catch my breath then I'll give you the blow job to remember."

After the weekly trip to town the couple put the enema bulb to work the next evening. While she cleaned out her bowel, Charles brought out the can of lard. He only would get one chance to get enough lard on his hand as he was forbidden to double dip his hand after it being up her ass.

Charles spent quality time treating her pussy with all the care she could stand; giving her multiple orgasms. She was now prepared to break new ground. The lard was applied, both externally and internally. Nora was becoming familiar with his fingers being on and in her asshole. First one then another of the intruders slowly entered without pain or discomfort. The rubbing of his thumb on her clit was adding to her pleasurable experience. Turning her head around to look her lover in the eyes she said "I'm starting to enjoy this. We're going to get this done."

The next finger took a little longer to enter as her sphincter was still timid about the intrusion. With a heavy breath she signaled him to put his dick "Where the sun don't shine."

Charles coated his dick with the organic lubricant and pushed slowly against the resistant muscles. She was having to work hard at relaxing to open the pathway but the circular gate finally opened and his head pushed its way in. She asked for a second or two to adjust to the increased bulk of his thick penis. Meanwhile, Charles lathered more lard to hopefully increase penetration. At the half way point she told him "Please stop there, just start slowly moving in and out but don't go any deeper."

"No problem, I'm enjoying your tightness and I'm going to be really gentle." That is what he did, gently rocking back and forth, letting himself be excited enough to have an early cumming.

They were still experimenting as to what she could take and what he could deliver. He didn't want to getting carried away by hurting her the first time. In order to speed his carnal journey, she reached down and started caressing his balls knowing full well that was their signal to "fire away" and he did. There was a pop and a fart as his head left her sphincter as well as a gasp from Nora.

"How'd that work for you Charles? I'm willing to continue this to improve my ability to accommodate that big dick of yours. I'd really rather have your big cock in my asshole than an 8-pound baby coming out of my pussy."

Laughing he said "You are quite a woman; I really love you and appreciate you trying to keep my needs fulfilled."

Just like all married couples, each person compromises their preferences to their spouse. Charles had rare opportunities to fuck her pussy, plus anal sex was limited by his size. Nora gave up her ass to give Charles at least some form of intercourse.

The family grew and prospered for the next five years. Of course, there was an underlying problem. It was not a medical problem but an attitude problem. After being a permanent resident of Peaceful Valley Ranch for ten years Nora was becoming bored with being a ranch widow. A widow in the sense that her husband was always outside, attending to animals and crops to the exclusion of his wife. Their conversational topics were mostly concerned with animal health and amount of or lack of rainfall for the crops.

Of course, the boys were discussed as Charles was looking forward to having them be old enough to do more of the chores. He also would not mind a couple more kids but that was rejected by Nora.

There were no vacations or weekend trips by the family, everything revolved around farm work. Nora watched the older ladies at church and in Coldwater getting supplies. She had known them for years and watched their bodies deteriorate with time and hard work.

Charles was in a no-win situation. The milk cow must be milked every day, not for the milk but because the cow would dry up her udder. Crops had to planted at the right time or they would not yield grain. Cows, pigs and chickens needed to be fed every day. Someone had to provide these functions or the family would be hungry and broke. He could not step away from these duties to take his wife on a joy ride in a buggy for a few days.

While Nora was fretting about her dislike of the hard work of a farm wife, Charles was becoming more adamant about having a couple more kids. In his opinion that's what couples do; have sex with their lover while increasing their family size. Except for medical reasons, most couples in their community had at least 5 children.

On a dark snowy night while to two were snuggling in bed, he brought up the subject of regular sex with the possibility of having another child. "We could start tonight as the nights are much longer this time of year."

"Absolutely not, there will not be any more children. How many women do you know that have died in the past couple of years in childbirth? I know of three. You're risking my life just so you could have some cheap farm labor in a few years. You're treating me like part of your breeding herd, just get another calf out of the old girl while you can. I refuse to become your brood mare. If you don't quit bothering me about this, you'll be missing more than an occasional pussy fuck. You'll lose asshole access and my blow jobs too. You'll just have to go to the barn and use those fingers by yourself."

This didn't sit well with him; she was constantly whining about their lifestyle and the limited sex was frustrating him. He came from a big family and he also wanted a big family. Occasionally using only half his dick in her asshole was not generating any new children or much pleasure for him.

She was wound up now, "Furthermore, have you seen the other women about my age that have had 6 or more kids? Between the trauma of childbirth, raising multiple kids and farm work these 40-year-old women looked and acted like they are 60. That's the maximum a farm woman gets to live nowadays and I'm half way there."

"I don't want to look like those women. I still want to be young and pretty. If I had more babies you would have to lift up my big boobs so I could fasten my belt. They'd be just two empty skin bags with my nipples pointing straight down."

It appeared to Charles that she had been harboring this venom for some time. Her tirade seemed like she had been rehearsing it for the perfect time. Boy did she jab into him. What should he do now? He just stared, open mouthed at her.

Everything that she had wanted to say had been viciously hurled at her husband. The item that she didn't know was "What happens now?" He walked out on the snowy front porch to get some fresh air. In bed she curled up in a ball and alternated between crying and savagely beating her pillow.

Luckily the two boys did not hear the ruckus and were happy to see enough snow on the ground to make a snowman the next morning. The other two occupants of the farm house had little to say to each other. Both thought that was the best idea for now.

A solution presented itself the next week as she received word that Nellie had fallen and needed Nora to stay with her to run the store. Nora couldn't have packed any faster. She had run over to see if Ester could watch the boys while Charles was out of the house. Of course, Ester was tickled to have her grandsons in their home. Nora arranged this prior to even talking to her husband. He probably would have something to say about it but at the present time she didn't care what he thought.

Stoic would have been the description of Charles as his wife said she was needed in Coldwater. In some ways it was a welcome separation that would give both of them time to think and ponder the others thoughts and desires. Presently they were in a stage where any discussion just led to fighting.

Suitcases are hard to carry while riding a horse so Charles had to take the buckboard to deliver Nora to Coldwater. After he unloaded her suitcases, he purchased some needed items at the General Store. Before he left town, he went into Nellie's Notions to somehow say good bye to his wife. They just looked at it other for a couple of moments then as one, stepped forward for a hug and a quick kiss. He said "I love you." And she replied "I know and I love you too."

It was a very cold ride on the buckboard back to the ranch for Charles. The feeding of livestock and growing of crops did not change with Nora leaving for town. The boys missed their mother but grandma made sure they knew they were loved.

Charles didn't have a need to be in town for two weeks, plus he thought "It might be best to provide some space for us to cool down. Maybe she'll want to come home by then." At the same time Nora was thinking "I guess the ranch is more important to my husband than me. Otherwise, he would come here to tell me he wanted me back."

When Charles finally made a trip to town, he brought both the boys with him. They wanted to see their mother and he wanted their mother to come home. The boys roared through Nellies' when they saw her behind the counter. She loved them up and told them about how much bigger they looked. There was more passion for the boys than the father standing at the door.

As the boys let go of her, he stepped forward and asked "How are you, Nora?"

"I'm just fine, keeping busy with Nellie still at home. How are you, Charles?

"I'm ok, but I do miss you."

"I miss you too."

"Well, I better get the boys so we can be home by dark."

"Yes, please be careful on the way."

Both waited for the other to speak but there was nothing more than foot shuffling.

"Boys, kiss you mother goodbye and get in the wagon."

With that both turned their backs and started doing whatever that needed to be done.

After closing the store Nora was walking to Nellie's house when a nice buggy pulled up beside her. "Good evening Mrs. Bolton, can I make your day a little easier by proving you a ride home?" was the offer from Little Chet.

It had been a busy day and Nora gladly accepted his offer with "Yes, please, that would be wonderful."

"I don't know if you remember me but I am Little Chet Lancor. My father and I own the ranch just north of Peaceful Valley."

"We've never met but I do know who you are and thank you for driving me to my aunt's house."

Over the next few weeks Little Chet took every opportunity to be in contact with Nora. She appreciated the attention and hoped Charles would become more of a 'gentleman rancher' like Little Chet.

Nora would hug and kiss the boys when Charles brought them to town but there didn't seem to be much communication between the husband and wife. Both had told the other about what they needed to do. So, the issue went unresolved.

Ester proved to be a great babysitter for her two grandsons; that is up until she felt tired all the time. Extra sleep did not seem to help with her lack of energy. A visit to the doctor revealed a large lump in her breast. The doctor told them that if they took Ester to New York City there was a doctor there that was preforming radical surgery to remove the cancerous tumor.

However, there were three concerns for her. One: The strenuous journey from Coldwater, Kansas to New York City. Two: There was no guarantee the surgery would be successful and third: Which concerned her the most, no anesthetic to deaden the pain during or after the surgery. She decided to spend her last days relaxing at Peaceful Valley Ranch.

Of course, this meant no more babysitting for the Bolton boys. Charles asked "Nora, can you come back to the ranch and take care of our children?"

Nora replied "You can get a babysitter for the boys easier than Nellie can get someone to run her store. I feel sorry for Ester and Isaac but Nellie needs me. I'll try to come to the ranch on Sunday's when the store is closed."

One of their ranch neighbors heard about their plight and asked Charles "Our daughter is 17 years old, out of school and doesn't have a job. She has done a nice job with her younger brothers and sisters but they don't need as much supervision as in the past. A small salary plus room and board is all we are asking."

Charles understood their plight; too small a farm plus too large a family equals too little money for the family. He agreed to have their daughter, Selma, stay with them a week and see if the boys got along with her. Tall slender Selma, carrying a small bag of her belongings, was delivered by her father the next day. She was shy and acted almost ashamed of being pawned off to another family because they couldn't care for her anymore.

It was a God send for Charles as she was a good cook and the boys liked and more importantly obeyed her requests. Since she enjoyed school and was sad when she had to leave because of her age. She started her own little school with the boys, which they loved.

Even though Charles and Nora talked briefly every week or so they seemed to be getting nowhere on their dilemma but stayed cordial. That was until he heard a rumor that she was keeping company with Little Chet. Charles tied up his horse in front of the clothing store just before closing time and walked to the door as Nora was putting up the "Closed" sign.

"Can we talk for a little bit Nora?"

"Yes, but I have dinner plans so it can't be too long."

"Dinner with Lit'l Chet?"

All of a sudden there was an ant on the wood floor that she needed to step on. Unable to handle this ambush like question she mumbled "Yeah, he is thanking me for picking out some curtain material for draperies at Double X Ranch. No big deal. Why'd you even ask that?"

"I'm asking that because you seem to forget we are married. Don't you think that's a good enough reason?"

"It's just dinner. We aren't courting or anything. Just friends."

"It seems to me Nora that you feel you are no longer married. You leave your children to the care of others. You accept dinner with an unmarried man that has a bad reputation. This is moving way beyond just helping your aunt. It's like we are divorced and I don't like it. If you continue to be courted by Lit'l Chet there will be consequences. Please stop this and become my wife again. I love you and want you back."

"I love you too, Charles. I just don't want to live on that ranch anymore. We have to get that settled."

"I guess we're at an impasse. Please don't embarrass me in the community by carrying on with that asshole in front of everybody. Please rethink your position on being my wife."

"I see your concern and will cancel dinner with Lil'l Chet. Would you like to take me to dinner tonight?"

"Yes I'd love to. Thank you so much."

Their dinner was pleasurable but limited in conversational topics. He felt he shouldn't talk about anything related to the ranch. She did not want to talk about the things she did with Little Chet. The main topic was Harold and Edwin and how they were interacting with Selma. She had met Selma in the store and liked the quiet country girl.

Nora was glad when Charles left. The longer she stayed in town the less she wanted to be on that ranch. She would need to be more careful about being with Little Chet though. Nora started to have him over to Nellie's house for dinner as it would be a scandal for them to be out to dinner together. Nora would walk down the alley behind the blacksmith's shop with a picnic basket and be picked up by Little Chet in his buggy. They thought they were so sneaky but Coldwater was a small town; not much happened without someone knowing about it.

Charles was very busy the next few weeks as Ester was quickly being overcome by her cancer. When she died, Charles and the boys were heart broken. Selma was wonderful as she took over the lead of making sure all four of the Bolton men were fed and comforted. She took care of the many neighbors that brought over food and condolences for the family.

Nora and Nellie attended the funeral and stopped by the ranch to see Charles and the boys. Of course, Harold and Edwin were delighted to see their mother, especially since they were missing their doting grandmother. There were too many people around for Charles and Nora to talk about their future, if they had one.

It was several weeks later Charles left the ranch by buckboard going for supplies and a talk with his wife. As he crested a hill, he noticed a buggy leaving a wooded creek area, headed to Coldwater. It pained his heart as those were some of the best days of his life when he and Nora had picnics and sex in the afternoon. He wondered what was going to come out of that day's discussion with her.

After a cloud floated north, the sun shown on the bright blond hair of the woman in the buggy. Only one woman in that county had that much thick blond hair; Nora.

There was no way his buckboard horses could catch up that buggy. He would have to wait for the confrontation in town. At least he had some time to think plus to catch Nora unawares.

He parked his wagon beside the general store and walked on the wooden walk way as Little Chet lifted Nora out of the buggy. He held her longer and closer than a man should hold another man's wife. The hot bile in Charles's mouth increased as she giggled "Oh Please Lit'l Chet. Put me down."

"Yeah, Lit'l Chet! Put her down! You've no rights to hold my wife like that."

Little Chet swiveled his head toward the speaker and snarled "Well if it isn't our least favorite sod buster Charles the Cuckold."

Nora's mouth gaped open; sensing the imminent fight. "Just leave Charles, just leave. There's nothing here for you."

Ignoring Little Chet, he said "Why Nora? Why? I thought we were in love. We have children together. Why would you want to leave us and go with this asshole?"

With eyes of fire, she snorted "Why this asshole? This asshole has bought me silk dresses. You'll have me in only one cotton dress until it wears out. This asshole is taking me to San Francisco next month. You just take me to the feed store. This asshole lets me have a bubble bath every night. You tell me to save the water for drinking only as the well is going dry. This asshole is happy with anal sex and blow jobs. You want me to risk my life squirting out a new labor force for that fucking ranch. This asshole wants me to be thin and beautiful. You want me shapeless and feeding the pigs."

"Sex with you was painful and I dreaded having your big dick get close to my pussy. I told you no more babies and you just kept nagging me. My new man has a long thin cock and it gives me the pleasure that you could not create. Pleasure without pregnancy, a concept you cannot comprehend."

"Other than that Charles, I hate that ranch. Is that a good enough reason?"

As Charles pushed past Little Chet to get close to Nora, Little Chet slugged him in the kidney, sending him to the ground. While trying to get up, Little Chet kicked him in the ribs, generating a big "Oooooofff" by Charles. While Nora was berating her husband four of the double cross cowboys came up to support their boss.

Little Chet motioned for his guys "Pick up this sod buster and take him into the street. Ok, hold him up on that hitchin' rail. His back to me. I'm going to teach him a lesson."