Infinity Cube Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Alice finally has control of the situation... Or does she?
3.8k words
4.64
6.8k
4

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice

At first, I was about to assume the thing was broken or something, but sometime between blinks, the cube had a complete makeover. Now the object was a solid pastel pink and had no obvious grooves or notches. The only notable detail other than the color was a simple decal on each side clearly depicting a pair of tits being squeezed together.

Now this was my style. Although, I would have preferred it to be a bit more discrete. Not that I was really complaining, no one was going to be using this after I repaired everything. It was simply too powerful, too dangerous to reasonably use, even for myself.

And yet something in the back of my mind was nagging me.

If I understood the cube and what it does, then why didn't I know it would change appearance? Something about that paradox unsettled me.

"Ok Ryan, I'll make this quick," I muttered. The cube seemingly understood my intent to use it as it became weightless in my hand which I hesitantly lowered, leaving the object floating impossibly in the air. Unlike before, it didn't open up or do anything of note aside from a faint pulsing glow from the breasts painted on its surface.

Looking over at the redhead I could see he was surrounded by the same white outline I was not too long ago. He looked like he was about to pee himself.. To think I still wanted to fuck him.

I took a deep breath to clear my head and reorient my focus to the task I needed to carry out. "I keep my promises" I whispered under my breath, carefully planning my next words very carefully.

"You are immune from the cube and its effects on reality," I spoke firmly and confidently.

"I am im-mune from the cube and its e-effects on reality!" Ryan stammered, his body was shaking. As was the cube; sputtering, vibrating, and rotating violently next to me. I knew I shouldn't push forward, in-case I accidentally broke the universe or something, but I wasn't entirely sure if the effect was fully applied. So I kept going.

"You are immune from the cube and its effects on reality."

"I- Elizabeth! H-hurts! I-I- S-sorry!"

"You are immune from the cube and its effects on reality." I pressed.

"I am immune from the cube and its effects on reality!" He shouted, speaking way too fast.

The cube's movements grew even more erratic and I swear it had started smoking, but after reaching some sort of fever pitch, it slowed rapidly before turning white and dropping to the floor. Releasing Ryan from its hold simultaneously.

Ryan dropped to his hands, panting heavily. Though my eyes were on the cube. I was honestly really scared, simply from the lack of information. I didn't know if it was broken or worse.

Something told me I should leave it be, and never touch it again. Accept the changes to my life and move on. Yet, at the same time, I felt my body moving on its own. Reaching down to grab the white box, to take what was mine.

I picked it up with ease, nothing felt too different from before. I had to reconnect to it, make sure it was still functional. That's as far as I would go... Right?

LINK ESTABLISHED

User: Elizabeth Carter

Administrative Access: Granted

Status: Active

Mode: Dormant

Reconfiguration: Y/N?

Reconfiguring...

Activating Infinitum v3...

Scanning Reality Parallax...

Loading Advanced Attributes...

Height: 6'2 ft

Weight: 154 lb

Blood Type: O Negative

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Age: 32

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Romance: Hetero-romantic

Gender: Female

Sex: AFAB

Breast Size: 34B

Body Shape: Rectangle

Nationality: Caucasian American

Languages: American English

Intelligence (IQ): 120* → 132

1 of 78: Continue?

...

Casual Shifts Detected

Loading Transcript...

Auto Interpretation: Error

"Elizabeth is still here"

Description: Error

"Your name is Alice"

Description: Error

"Your name has always been Alice"

Description: Error

"You adore your name, Alice. It fits you."

Description: Error

"Your name comes from Alice in Wonderland."

Description: Error

"You understand the cube and what it does."

Description: Error

"You fuck"

Description: Error

"You are not mad at me."

Description: Error

"Big tits turn you on."

Description: Error

"You think about big tits a lot."

Description: Error

"You keep your promises."

Description: Error

"You will keep your promise"

Description: Error

"You have huge tits."

Description: Error

"You really want to fuck me."

Description: Error

Void Attributes Detected

Loading...

Infinity Cube Administrator

Status: Activated

Source: SIR

Infinity Cube Comprehension

Status: Limited (IQ +12)

Source: Infinity Cube

Referential Relativity

Status: Active

Source: Heliya < PRIME Assistant >

Previous User Logs Available..

View: Y/N?

Loading 'Alice Carter', 'Ryan Fisher...

"Holy fuck" I gasped. All the information flashed through my mind like I was interfacing with an OS command prompt in my head.

I mentally accepted a reconfiguration, which I assumed meant changing its appearance, and now the cube was a solid black. Then it loaded a bunch of systems that mirrored the code I had written for my original project but obviously altered for its new purpose.

"Ryan, you still alive?" I asked with a raised brow. I was still browsing the data from the cube and it was a bit awkward interacting with the physical world at the same time but not impossible.

"I.. yeah, yeah. I'm good." He said as he picked himself off the floor, giving me a dorky smile and a thumbs up.

"Good, you're going to drive me home."

* * *

The ride was quiet, but only because I would shut Ryan up anytime he tried to spark conversation. Now that I had time to think I wasn't really in the mood for any of his bullshit. Frankly, I was pissed.

My date was ruined, my project was altered by god-like beings without my knowledge, I cheated on my boyfriend by intentionally sucking off a guy I'm not even attracted to, my ribcage felt bruised as fuck, my tits were sore, I had a headache, and all around I was just not having a good night. Even if I wasn't able to be mad at Ryan directly for it all, that didn't mean I had to be nice to him. I had plenty of other things to not be happy about.

So for now, we sat in silence. Meanwhile, the cube was floating above my lap, miraculously remaining stationary in relevance to my motion in the moving vehicle. Nothing really made sense anymore, and it was hard not to just assume everything wasn't just some fever dream and I was still sleeping on the couch back on campus.

Regardless if it was a dream or not, I was curious as per usual. So I used the downtime to mentally scan through the cube's data, resulting in a lot more clarity on exactly what was going on in the first place.

Currently, I was accessing... Elizabeth's profile. The girl I had been just yesterday, even if she didn't exist to me. Not like we were that different. Not on the surface level as far as I could tell. The most notable difference between us was our bra sizes. She was a B cup and it made me uneasy to think about. The idea that I used to be her, with such tiny tits was almost scary. I used to have nightmares about stuff like that. I would have had a panic attack waking up to that.

She was also just a bit more... Reserved. Shy and not very sexually active. I, on the other hand, have a hard time not getting wet just staring into my own cleavage. Despite my ability to know what was shifted from the original reality or not, it was difficult to actually get myself to care, due to my lack of connection to lives I don't even remember experiencing.

There were still a lot of unanswered questions left, as for what I did know, because the cube was incomplete, its full capabilities weren't completely functional. Which made me wonder if I could continue to work on it. I had literally jumped twelve IQ points because of what I did know about it. Even if limited for whatever reason.

I came to the conclusion that 'void' attributes were things that went beyond human, god-like stuff. Putting me, with two of them, in a very unique position. I suppose I would have to thank this 'Heliya' for bestowing me with the gift to at least be able to keep track of what was going on. Otherwise, I might have just continued thinking everything was normal. Which it still was on some level, but I had to return things to how they were. It was the right thing to do... Right?

"Keep your lips sealed Ryan. I mean that. I don't need the CIA busting into the lab and conscripting my research, let alone let any government get their hands on the most powerful object in the universe." I warned with a deep glare as I hopped out of the car, my heels in one hand and the cube in the other.

"Oh.. yeah that'd be pretty bad. I would have never thought of that. I guess I'm just glad I didn't accidentally unbirth myself or something... Do you think I could still help you in the lab maybe?" Ryan was clearly rethinking his actions, and it actually gave me a little hope that he could actually improve.

"Sure Ryan, you can still help me in the lab." I sighed. "I don't think I could undo everything until it's finished anyway. So you might as well lend a hand since you already know about it." And because he's immune to it too. That might prove valuable and given how much that shift taxed the device, I wasn't confident it could handle something of that level again. I checked his log, the immunity was considered a void attribute, which was probably beyond its current capacity. It was able to complete two so far, but the chances of destroying the universe were not zero if the error logs I'd found were to be believed.

Even just changing my name had essentially rewritten my entire identity, which I assume is why I had two profiles.

"Goodnight." He said sheepishly before beginning to pull out.

"Night."

* * *

"Heliya, I know you're the new girl, but I'm sure even you understand that by interfering with the human HE had chosen, you've put yourself in a very vulnerable position," V'aquisa warned with a heavy tone.

"Oh yes of course Mistress. It wouldn't be much of a demonstration of my usefulness if I had played it safe. Playing these games without risk would be much too boring. I'm sure you're very well aware of that Mistress." Heliya held her Mistress's gaze without a hint of hesitation.

V'aquisa stared intensely at her assistant for eternity, before bursting into laughter. "Oh my, no wonder you were sent to my department. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." The Goddess chuckled as she turned to look out into the void to her right, which formed into a view from a highrise building somewhere on Earth.

"Considering that you still exist, it's safe to say you didn't screw anything up. A good start for sure. For now, however, refrain from any more interjection until the situation changes. I have plans of my own for this little project."

* * *

Alice

All my energy completely vanished the moment I stepped foot into the house me and my roommate had started renting together a few semesters ago.

The lights were on and Mei Lin was still awake for whatever reason, but I was too tired to question it as the small Chinese woman ran up to me looking very worried.

"Alice? You look..." She started,

"Like shit? Yeah, tell me about it. Just help me get out of this corset, so I can breathe again please." I said as nicely as I could manage given my current state.

Mei Lin didn't seem to take offense as she guided me to the couch she had been sitting on before I arrived. Immediately getting to work on removing my clothes, something she was pretty good at after these last few years.

Not for any sexual reason, but just because it was a pain in the ass to manage by yourself when drunk or as exhausted as I was now. Which wasn't an uncommon occurrence with how much of a workaholic I could be with my coursework.

"God that feels so much better, fuck." I basically moaned, snuggling into both the couch cushions and Mei Lin who mewled in slight abjection. Something was bothering her but I was already out like a light. Even despite my extra nap my mind and body were worn to hell and back.

* * *

When I woke up I was in my bed and under the covers. Which was a bit confusing, but it would make sense if last night was nothing more than one hell of a fever dream.

Then I saw it. The cube was sitting on my desk, black and sleek. Elizabeth's design.

"Fuck."

Eventually, I managed to shower, clean the barely recognizable stains of makeup from my face, and get dressed in the bare minimum of some comfy pajamas. Underwear could kiss my tits. It was Saturday, and I wouldn't have a lecture until Monday normally anyway, but there actually wouldn't be any classes for at least a week due to some filming for a big movie on campus.

After checking my phone which had thankfully been charging, I learned how I ended up in my bed.. Winston.. He came over before work to check up on me and carried me upstairs from the couch. Mei Lin had been staying up all night to make sure I got back home safe. My eyes started to well up with tears, and I had to give myself a second to breathe. There were so many texts asking about my whereabouts or if I was ok, and not just from Winston but Mei Lin, my mom, Jennifer, Millie, Carson, and everyone.

It was a lot. Too much for right now. I would read them, but later.

I'd woken up at 2PM, and Winston's last break would be around 3PM so I quickly texted that I'd be available to call. After that, I turned off my phone and put it in my pajama pants. Looking at all the notifications made me dizzy with anxiety.

Then there was.. The cube. Right in front of me. Waiting for me. It was the cause of all of this. Ryan was right to be terrified of its power.

I picked it up without thinking and just held it, but I didn't put it down. It was too dangerous to just leave in my room right? I shouldn't leave it anywhere, so that no one else could link to the device but me. It would be safe with me, I was responsible. I wasn't going to abuse it like Ryan..

A knock at my bedroom door snapped me from my thoughts. "Alice? Are you awake?" It was Mei Lin, I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Yeah! I'm up, sorry for making you worry. I um, I'll be out in a second." I replied, trying to keep my composure while wiping the wetness still on my face.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, but at the very least I'm glad you weren't stabbed or something... It's ok if you don't want to talk about last night." There was a long awkward pause between us before she spoke up again. "I know you must be pretty hungry so I made some extra for lunch.. I'll be downstairs when you're ready." The small woman added, followed by more silence for a few moments before I eventually heard her walking away.

I was at a loss. What do I even tell her, let alone Winston or anyone else? Oh yeah, my entire reality was shifted a bunch last night by a magic box that used to be my Ph.D. project, sorry for going MIA...

Yeah.. No.

Ugh.

* * *

After devouring the absolutely delicious hamburgers and fries Mei Lin had made for me, we ended up sitting on the couch together like usual. Except this time there was an awkward tension that I hadn't felt since we first started rooming together.

"I.. I don't know. It's a lot to explain, I'm sorry Mei. It was a rough night. I didn't mean to miss my date with Winston god I wish I hadn't more than anything but.."

"But?... Did someone hurt you, Alice?" Mei's concern was so genuine it broke my heart. "I won't pry, but I'm here for you, always." She whispered, leaning closer to me. "Do you need a hug?"

Without saying anything I simply grabbed my tiny roommate into my arms and held her tight. An action that didn't seem unwelcome as she squeezed herself against my body. Mostly my tits, which felt so much better than I wanted to admit.

Tits were what made me happiest if I was honest.

"Promise me you'll do whatever makes you happiest okay?" Mei Lin asked softly.

"I promise Mei. You know I always keep my promises." I smiled, finally feeling a bit lighter. It was a compulsion from the cube; which was currently resting on the coffee table nearby. However, I knew it wasn't as strong as the others. Nothing to worry about.

Besides, why wouldn't I want to be happy? I thought while unconsciously pulling her deeper into my cleavage, enjoying the sensations. My mind slowly began to blank out from all my woes and worries. Replaced by what made me happiest. "It's ok if you want to squeeze them.." I murmured absentmindedly. It wasn't a stretch to guess Mei had a thing for me, as well as my tits.

"Wait wait what?" Mei exclaimed in confusion, nearly falling off my lap as she snapped back from my massive mammaries. She was blushing hard, I'm not sure I'd ever seen her face so red.

"Oh.. Was that um..." I'd let myself get carried away. Now I was also blushing profusely and the tension was returning.

Mei climbed off of me and stood up while trying to gather her words. "Alice I... I have a confession to make." The girl had always been very bold and forward, so it was kind of cute to see this side of her. Too bad she didn't have big tits like me, or else I might have tried something a lot sooner.

"Alice, I like you." She started. "I really like you, I have for so long, but.. but I know that you only like girls with big boobs." Mei's arms came up to cover her chest, despite being fully clothed. It was clear that she felt extremely vulnerable, eventually even turning to face away from me. "I know how you look at other Women. You don't... You've never looked at me that way." Her words cut through me like a knife.

I wasn't gay, or even bisexual. I just had a borderline unhealthy obsession with big tits, to the point that she was right. I couldn't even stop myself from beginning to fantasize about what she would look like if she had even just D cups... Fuck what do I say? My love for tits wasn't always like this, I knew that. It was the cube...

Which was now floating ominously above the coffee table.

"I'm sure this will make us both very happy," I exclaimed to the frozen girl outlined by that unnatural white glow. I was feeling giddy, but I wasn't drunk with power or anything, just helping my best friend with her insecurities is all. Besides, she wouldn't even know I'd done anything. It's basically a gift.

"You have huge tits," I commanded as an almost sinister smile slowly drew across my face.

"I have.. I don't have.. A-lice what's happening?"

"You have huge tits," I repeated firmly.

"I have.. no.. I"

"You have huge tits."

"I have huge? No, Alice! I don't.. want.."

"You have huge tits."

"I have huge tits."

"You love huge tits, you love tits just as much as I do," I added out of impulse.

"I love huge tits, I love tits as much as you do," Mei repeated perfectly.

The glow was gone, but the cube was still floating. Mostly just to keep it from smashing into the table, and I felt so... Good. It was such a rush! Especially for my own happiness, and Mei Lins too!

I mean.. Fuck. Her tits were gorgeous, they always had been? I felt my memory split in half like cell division. One side remembered Mei Lin as she just was, with almost no tits at all. The other side remembered us... Dating? No that's not right... I had a boyfriend. Winston, I missed our date last night... I was going to call him on his last work break in like ten minutes?

"That was... Weird. Sorry, I'm having a really strong wave of Deja Vu or something." Mei said as she turned back around, giving me a full view of her cavernous cleavage.

12