Infinity Cube Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, she was basically a short stack. I mean, that wasn't a surprise... It should be but it wasn't.

I managed to pull my eyes away from my girlfriend's tits, I mean Mei Lin's tits.. Long enough to turn on my phone and try to find evidence of my real relationship. Of which I was successful.. Kind of.

My phone wallpaper was of me and Mei from above, pressing our tits together while smiling up at the camera. She had to stand on a bar stool to pull it off, even if it made me super nervous.

There was nothing about Winston at all. No texts, no pictures, nothing. The countless notifications from an hour ago? Gone. Never happened to begin with. I was so confused because it made me want to cry, like my heart was being torn apart, yet at the same time my beautiful stacked girlfriend was right in front of me. The sight of her face me butterflies, especially when I stared at her tits.

"As I was saying, I love you so much, just make sure to be more careful next time alright? We can always reschedule a date, but not a concert." Mei Lin sighed as she climbed back onto my lap, resulting in the familiar pleasurable squishing of our chests.

"I love you." She whispered at me, clearly having a hard time keeping her eyes from looking down.

"I love you too," I replied on autopilot, though it felt sincere. I knew it wasn't supposed to be true, but it was true. God, it was hard to think and not look down at the same time.

We were made for each other.

12