Infinity Cube Ch. 09-10

Story Info
Alice and Mei run into some... Unique characters.
4.7k words
4.76
4.8k
5
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What an interesting report...I must confess, I hadn't fully anticipated the events that have unfolded up to this point. Most mortals wouldn't typically have lasted this long, even in their own timescales" V'aquisa muttered while slowly strolling around the physical edges of her office, staring out each of the three wall length windows idly as she passed them by. Each window view showing an entirely separate city skyline; Shanghai, Seoul, and Tokyo respectively.

V'aquisa sighed before giving way to a low chuckle. "It feels like it's about time for an upgrade don't you think?" The Goddess looked back at her PRIME secretary with a devious grin.

"Oh yes, Mistress. Currently, I believe the mortal Elizabeth is ready, far sooner than I had expected however. No wonderHe had chosen her, she really is something special." Heliya replied with a giddy energy that literally vibrated out from her void body as what could only be described as some kind of chromatic aberration. "Considering that I am the observer for this project, may I be allowed to take on mortal form and set things up myself? Mistress."

"As long as you follow the rules I've outlined. Don't assume I'm unaware of your true desires Heliya." V'aquisa relented. The Goddess would have been more attentive to the infinity cube project, hadHe not given her opportunities for other assignments.

* * *

Alice

"So.. It's not broken. Completely." I sighed, placing the still white cube down onto the kitchen table where Mei Lin was eating a bowl of cereal for breakfast.

"What does that mean exactly?" She asked, raising a brow quizzically.

"I can still link to it, but most of the systems are shot. Corruption and errors everywhere. It's almost like... Remember when you used to speedrun Big Tiddy Dreamers: Cavern of Cleavage?" I asked, rolling my eyes internally at the name of that stupid game, but the jiggle physics was absolutely on point. Mei was a pretty popular Vtuber who ended up playing mostly eroge games. The big hook for her streams was that she had motion trackers on her tits that mapped directly to her virtual avatar. Of course, people thought it was a gimmick at first, until her big, literal, titty reveal stream. Which sent her numbers skyrocketing into some of the top female streamers internationally, even more so on the few times I would chime in. Mostly just as an excuse to play games with her. Otherwise, I was usually either studying, in the lab, or drawing/animating some absolute bazongas.

"I used to do what? I.. Oh, oh! Yeah, I remember now!" She blushed hard. "What about it?" Mei Lin took another few spoonfuls of cereal as she pondered about her new history, likely comparing and contrasting them with the previous timelines she'd split herself from.

"Well, it has absolutely nothing to do with the game in particular, but there is an interesting story we talked about in one of my old physics classes." I chuckled, thinking back to when we had first started going to university. "A speedrunner was live streaming Super Amiro 64 when their character suddenly teleported upwards totally out of nowhere, which gave them faster time for the level-"

"And what does this have to do with the cube?" Mei Lin interrupted. "..Sorry, continue." She mumbled after a moment. It wasn't unusual for her to be a bit impatient, but genuinely apologizing for being rude was rare. From what Mei had told me about her previous three-ish histories, the extra politeness likely came from the first, when she'd made me a lesbian. The ones after that seemed to be where her pompous attitude had been more deeply rooted.

It was bizarre to think she'd made me a lesbian, allegedly at my own request? Before apparently reshaping me into her sex pet, then altering our relationship so we'd been dating since high school. Even re-adjusting my confidence and power-play preferences. All of which just seemed incredibly bizarre to me.

The cube's data corruption resulted in a good majority of its information being even more inaccessible than before. Luckily, Elizabeth's profile was perfectly intact. So using theirs as a reference, it was safe to say a lot had definately changed.. Whoever was operating the cube seemed to have a somewhat limited but crucial anchoring of awareness from their current reality. Additionally, the causal shifts revolved around the target instead of the user, meaning relation between them was another factor to consider. My past had been overwritten each time she used it on me, so from my perspective, everything was just how things were. I was the original.

I did however remember being frozen by the cube, same as with Ryan, but only the second or third time. Possibly due to the length of time I was targeted among other factors I'll have to consider later.

It was also important to note that while her various selves were somewhat different in their personalities, experiences, and such; Mei Lin only had one mind. I had no idea how much blended between each previous iteration, but I concluded that there was some level of internal self correction. Regardless of whatever shielding the cube provided. Otherwise, it would be too much for the average human brain to handle.

"It's ok babe," I reassured, reaching across the table to gently caress her hand. "Anyway. The speedrunner was doing everything they could to figure out how to replicate the glitch. Yet, in the end, it was deemed practically impossible. Concluded to be a single-event upset from a stay cosmic ray-"

"So you're saying the data was corrupted from radiation damage." Mei Lin interjected before getting up to put her bowl away. This time she didn't apologize, which felt weirdly comforting since it was closer to what I would have expected from my somewhat bossy, pridefully arrogant girlfriend.

"Something like that. I'm not entirely sure it's radiation in the way we understand it, but possibly some kind of exotic particle equivalent." I shrugged, grabbing a peach from the table centerpiece.

"Are you going to fix it? I mean, it is still your PhD project." Mei replied, turning around and leaning back against the counter.

"I don't know honestly... Considering how much has happened already." I started, trying to be more intentionally cautious given the situation.

"We both know that the only way my parents would accept me marrying a girl and not disown me is if they're a Doctor of some kind." She shot at me with a harsh glare. Mei was right, but... "Look at it Alice, it's your white rabbit. If we follow it, we'll end up in our wonderland. The one we've always dreamed of."

"My white.. Rabbit." My brain crawled to a halt as I slowly tilted my head to look down at the pure white object in front of me. Mei Lin was talking about my dream, a long time fantasy that was so ridiculously simple. A world where the lowest average bra sizes were DD's and that was it. Bigger boobs, for the whole world... "There's no way.. The cube only works on single targets, and-"

"You're the smartest girl in the world, I'm sure you can figure it out." Mei Lin said gently as she walked towards me, taking the half eaten peach out of my hand. "It's Monday, so campus should be closed and I know you have a spare key to the lab." She chuckled in a way that gave me shivers. "So.. Why don't we take a shower, and you can finish eating my peach instead."

I couldn't stop myself from whimpering under her gaze. I was her loyal devoted sex pet... The fact that she used the cube to apply that attribute to me didn't matter. Even with our back and forth power dynamic, it was hard to deny Mei Lin. If she wanted something, I would do anything to give it to her.

Not too long later I found myself kneeling in the shower, happily licking away at my Mistress as she grinded her soft supple ass into my face. Giving me a chance to relax in some odd way. Warm water cascaded down our bodies, my tongue slipping between the folds of my girlfriend's pussy, feeling the goosebumps on her skin, all of it resulting in this harmonious moment of elation. As if my mind felt truly clear for the first time in some time, a chance to reflect on the last few days without distractions; aka the sight of a great pair of tits.

It started when I woke up in the science wing lounge around eleven PM, caused by Ryan's meddling with the cube. Which by the logs I'd read, hadn't been anything malicious nor widespread in effect up to that point as far as I knew. Still, I will certainly have to discuss it with him at some point for documentation. The most alarming detail honestly was the first causal shift given to me: 'Alice is still here'... Or Elizabeth I suppose. It implied that I wasn't there, that I had likely already been on my date with Mei Lin. Confirming the cube's ability to select specific targets at a distance, similar to the anime Killer Diary.

I should have known that. The fact that I didn't despite 'Understanding the cube and what it does'. Either the wording didn't apply to certain information or it related to the attribute's limited status. Annoying.

Mei Lin squirmed above me, clearly enjoying herself as she moaned a series of explicatives in Mandarin, most of which I understood. The rest was drowned out by orgasmic bliss, signaling me to redouble my efforts in earnest to give Mistress as much pleasure as possible.

By the time we'd exited the shower, it was just about time for lunch, but Mei Lin had a stream scheduled. She invited me to join her but I decided it would have been best to do some real work investigating the cube. Writing down everything I knew up to now. Some of the details from Mei Lin's account felt... Familiar.. In a very uncomfortable way.

I wanted to fuck Ryan still, I had even sucked him off. That much was true, but the idea that I was straight when that happened baffled me. I loved women, not just for the tits. It's how I'd always been.. Mei Lin said I was an absolute inconsolable sobbing wreck when that version of myself told her to use the cube to make me a lesbian because of something having to do with a guy I was possibly dating before I had given her a pair of great fucking tits. Though now, neither of us had any relation to those lost timelines. Mei alone retained the memory of my sudden outburst, triggered by the revelation that she had granted a wish I never asked for.

A pang of guilt rang through my heart. Even if the event didn't occur in my own timeline. Whatever that meant. "This is too much," I grunted, leaning back in my chair. My desk was covered in sticky notes, ten pages of records, and theorems scribbled down into a spare notebook.

I was at least comforted by a light bouncing sensation from my chest as I moved, bringing me back down to earth. Excessive pondering would inevitably lead me to concepts I did not want to confront, so it was better to take a break and move on. Besides, it was almost six and I was getting pretty peckish. Mei's stream should be done soon anyway.

"Speak of the devil" I giggled, turning in my chair to face Mei Lin as she opened the door looking a bit worn but proud as ever. "How was the stream?"

"You weren't watching?!" She gasped, putting a hand to her mouth in fake astonishment. "Kidding." Mei shrugged when I narrowed my eyes at her teasing. "Nothing unusual, even if it was kind of weird.. Both in the sense that I caught myself off guard a lot.. And that two thirds myself had never done it before. Though it feels like they're kind of fading into the back of my mind."

"Right. Not to cut you off or anything but let's head over to the lab soon, we can pick up something at Mime Jr's on the way." I said kind of quickly while getting up and immediately moving to my closet.

* * *

Alice

Pulling up to the drive-through at Mime Jr's I immediately regretted the decision.

"Hi Alice! Mei! It's been a while, I'm glad to see you two! Looking absolutely gorgeous as usual, you guys seriously have the best fashion sense out of everyone on campus." Millie, one of my classmates, blabbered on while we waited for our order to finish.

"Thank you for the compliments, Millie." I returned, trying not to sound too unemotional. Millie was exhausting, though I understood it wasn't particularly intentional. The girl was smart, but way too... Intense. Everything she did was at 100% and clearly contributed to her near manic personality. Either from overworking herself, of which I related with; for the most part, or from trying too hard to enforce her ideas and desires on others based on a false sense that because she enjoyed it, so would everyone else with just enough convincing. Resulting in the hyperactive e-girl being extremely overbearing for anyone unlucky to be in her sights. Mostly me and...

"I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make most of your stream today Mei! I was busy working, as you can clearly see. I'll definitely watch the VOD when I get off in a bit." She explained as if it was expected for her to watch all of Mei Lin's streams. Despite the fact we had no true friendship with the desperate girl, usually we tried to avoid her whenever possible.

"Oh! Uh, thank you!" Mei Lin chirped back in slight surprise. She seemed... Spaced out. I guess anyone would if they had existed across three entire timelines.

"So? What are you lovebirds up to tonight" Millie chimed in again, clearly determined to keep the conversation going as long as possible.

"We're heading down to the uni labs for Alice's project." Mei smiled warmly as she spoke but looking over I witnessed a momentary lapse of confusion wash over her face.

"Really? Ohh I see... You two have fun then, maybe I'll catch you there some time, we should hang out more, it's been too long!" Millie squeaked at us, finally relinquishing our food.

"We'll see Millie. I'm actually very busy, but I'll let you know." I said while shooting Mei a harsh side eye after grabbing our order. I had no intention of ever contacting Millie at all. She was a nuisance shy of a creepy stalker.

Once we'd finally left earshot of Mime Jr.'s I could finally breathe again and I was kind of pissed at my girlfriend i. "What the hell Mei!? Why'd you tell her we were going to the lab?"

"I-I- I'm sorry! I'm not completely used to this entire universe you know. Millie used to be so sweet and she was a good friend... I mean in the other timelines I guess.. I completely forgot she was so.." Mei paused as she visibly shivered. "私生飯.."

I sighed heavily in response. "Yeah, she's pretty much the worst. I'm kind of surprised we could have been legitimate friends, but I guess that would've only been possible in an alternate

reality."

* * *

The university was a ghost town aside from a few film crew staff setting up by Bamagan Hall which was luckily for us, on the other side of the large campus. Since I had coaxed Ryan to 'borrow' a full access card from his father a long time ago, getting in was trivial.

"I can't believe I was 32..." I mumbled to Mei as we walked down one of the many hallways of the incredibly large science wing of the school. "It's only four years but that's a lot of time."

"Yeah, I guess so. What's more baffling to me is kind of, well.. My entire life is different, yours too, but I actually remember the differences." Mei responded, looking around somewhat anxiously. "I can't believe I actually know Mandarin now.."

"And Shanghainese, and French." I shrugged with a smirk. Mei wasn't a science major but she wasn't a pushover academically either. Her parents wouldn't have had it any other way.

"Oh yeah... I guess it's just. Fuck Alice. Two sets of my past are mostly the same up until we met a few years ago.

"In tenth grade." I corrected teasingly while pushing her slightly as we turned down an old auxiliary hall. It was the long way around but I was curiouser and curiouser on where the conversation would go. Much to the validation of my namesake.

"You were a lot more... Mature? Less playful. Even when I uh, kind of took advantage of your financial situation to get in your pants.." My girlfriend admitted with a long sigh. "And most importantly my parents were {never} rich before and I barely had any connection to them. Let alone having been born in China."

"Really? In both of your previous timelines?" 0 new information only brought up more questions. I was 32 in those timelines, and we had never met before college. Now I'm 28 and we'd been dating since highschool.. "Ok, hold up. What about my PhD project? Before Friday night it was only just supposed to vibrate when detecting quantum signatures of, of that I'm certain. What's the contrast between my academics?"

"Well, uh, nothing that I can think of. Same PhD program, same project. Although neither of us went to Barker Tree Academy. Presumably just regular public schools." Mei answered, looking up at me as she waited to see where this was going.

"Four years younger, same PhD program, same project." I said mostly to myself, thinking out loud. "That means either I'm just a lot smarter now, or I had more opportunities to advance than before. Maybe even both." It also meant that the causal shift not only bent around our relationship but also my PhD project considering that I'm four years ahead in relation to my age.

"Do yo-"

I was cut off by Mei Lin shaking my arm when something caught her attention. When I turned my head to see what she was looking at I nearly tripped over myself.

The most impossible woman was heading towards us, walking out of the very laboratory we were going to. She was about as tall as me.. No, she was wearing red stilettos? No, that's not it either. It felt as if I was watching multiple unfocused layers of this strange woman, each one overlapping each other as she moved, before my eyes eventually adjusted and the optical illusion that was her body finally collapsed into a single concrete image.

The outfit was all pure white, making it hard to figure out where one part ended and another began. As far as I could tell she was wearing knee-high heeled boots and pantyhose which were connected to a short, tightly fitted fabric dress. The same fabric covered her wrists up to her thumbs like long gloves, but I couldn't tell if it was connected to the dress due to her lab coat; the only thing that didn't look out of place at a university laboratory. Her outfit was topped off with a simple but elegant cropped underbust. I had no words..

I could sense Mei Lin basically drooling next to me but I couldn't look at my girlfriend. We were both absolutely transfixed on this woman. Her beauty was downright supernatural, and her tits... Fuck. I don't think I could have described them if I tried. They were gargantuan, and yet they didn't seem comical on her body. Perfectly proportioned, perfectly shaped, and they were getting closer.

"Mei Lin, Elizabeth. I've warmed up the equipment already," She greeted, only a few feet away before continuing right past us. We didn't turn around. Neither Mei Lin nor I moved at all. Almost like... The woman's heels clicked loudly through the hall as she stopped just behind me. "Contradiction, is a powerful weapon."

A shiver went down my spine, and I could feel her breath as she spoke into my ear, but when I finally turned around she was already rounding the corner at the far end of the hallway.

"What the actual literal fuck was that?! Who the hell is Elizabeth??" Mei Lin gasped. "Most importantly, did you see those tits?! They were insane!"

"How could I not..." I responded quietly. My mind was preoccupied with other more important thoughts than just tits. Ok, that was a lie. Still, the entire encounter didn't go over my head in the slightest. "She must be related to what happened to my project. I used to be Elizabeth. No one remembers that she ever existed, not even me. I only know because of the cube's records."

12