Infinity Cube Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what did she mean by 'Contradiction is a powerful weapon'? It felt like she was tipping me off on something, but I couldn't tell if it was a warning or advice.

"So you're saying that was a Goddess?"

"Maybe? She definitely wasn't a normal person."

* *

We continued to speculate about the mystery Goddess while setting up in the lab. Which didn't take long at all. The specifically specialized computers and instruments I needed were as the lady has said 'warmed up' and ready to go. I carefully took the cube out of my purse and was very relieved when it still connected into the system exactly as I originally designed it to. Though after running my custom-made diagnostic program the OS nearly crashed from the sheer number of errors calculated. They were recursive for the most part which meant I could probably fix most of them by reworking the root code.

"Make sure to blur out-"

"Yeah yeah, I know babe." Mei Lin rolled her eyes before continuing to take increasingly provocative selfies with the various proprietary high-tech machines. I didn't take her to the lab often, mostly just because she didn't like just sitting around while I worked. It was one of the main reasons she took up streaming in the first place considering how much academics ate up my free time.

I spent a lot of time just looking over the code and notating the differences from my unaltered project backups. Actually, fixing the errors was pretty simple from there. A lot of it was just misplaced numbers, random characters, and even incompatible syntax from various programming languages. Once that was done I decided to take a crack at the stuff I wasn't as familiar with, the parts that could change reality. Though at first I was unsure how to even start, until I found a mysterious program in the bin folder that I hadn't noticed before. "Run me.exe" I read out loud to myself. Cheeky.

The UI that popped up was unlike anything I'd seen before. It looked sleek, professional and trademarked under 'PRIME R&D™. A detail leading me to conclude the mystery woman must have been 'Heliya', the one who gave me the ability to confirm if something was directly altered by the cube. Either way, this was promising. Even if extremely suspicious; the chance to explore something so complex and novel scratched an itch in my brain only rivaled by my love for huge tits. I'd hit the goldmine.

"我操! 我妈妈两天后要来访!" Mei Lin yelled as she'd come back into the room, having stepped out to take a phone call. I nearly jumped out of my skin having been so focused on exploring the new program.

"What do you mean she's visiting in two days!? That's.." I paused to take a deep breath and let out a long sigh, reminding myself to relax. We could both be pretty impulsive; but it was in situations like this that I knew I had to step up and maintain a solid mature composure, for Mei Lin's sake. "Yeah that's just like her isn't it. We better start preparing when we get home."

"Why are you so calm about this? She's... She's.."

I turned my chair to see my girlfriend on the verge of tears and it tugged at my heart. "She's your Mother Mei Mei." I responded simply before glancing back at the still open program 'Infinitum v3'.

"I know I just.. I never had a connection to my Mother before and now? I love her and I hate her and it's just so-"

I decided to take a break from the cube and comfort Mei Lin, rushing over quickly while simultaneously throwing off both my shirt and bra in one fluid motion in order to fully embrace my girlfriend's face with my tits. I had to shift my weight a bit awkwardly to make it work but I could have cared less. Mei Lin was my everything. "Shhh it's alright babe. I know your relationship with your family is tough and I understand that your multiple experiences don't make it any easier." I spoke softly, caressing the back of her head as we held each other in the middle of the lab room. "But we're in this together. I don't care why or how our relationship started, be it reality manipulation or fate or whatever. We've been together for thirteen years now, even if you remember worlds where we hadn't, for me this is it. This is us." There was a long silence where I just held her.

"I'm calm Mei, because I have you. You have me. We'll be fine, and.. Well, it's been what? Two years since you've seen her? Yeah it'll be hell, but you won't have to suffer it alone." I giggled.

"Thank you.." My girlfriend whimpered. I felt her finally releasing the tension she'd been holding in her body all day. "You fucking slut."

"!" I squeaked in both surprise and pleasure when Mei started groping my tits relentlessly. "M-Mei oh! You're the damn slut!" I shot back, yet made no effort to stop her.

"So soffftt, I could squish these fuckbags forever." The small woman exclaimed while practically melting into my cleavage, slowing down the assault on my breasts. "I guess we have no choice anyway." She eventually added before pulling back. "Wait, aren't there cameras?"

"I've had them on an empty loop since we got here, and bugged the access key slot. I'd hacked into the security system for the building years ago. You know, so I can grope myself in peace?" I smirked. I didn't do it often, but with my many late nights here, I had to find some way to relieve my stress.

"Yeah, babe, you're definitely the slut." She smiled back. "You're too damn smart for your own good, better knock you down a few IQ points." Mei giggled, licking my left nipple causing me to gasp sharply. The room was usually kept at a rather low temperature for some particularly sensitive equipment; a perfect description of how I felt as Mei Lin began sucking.

"Can't get enough? Clearly y-you're the slut. No doubt abou-! About it." My breath got heavier every moment, it felt so amazing I'd completely forgotten what we were talking about. Mei Lin never stopped groping my right breast this whole time either, squeezing into it like a stress ball; a somewhat accurate assessment. "Wait, wait, y-yellow." I stammered out before I lost my train of thought entirely.

Mei Lin lingered for just a moment but backed off slightly, looking up at me with wide concerned eyes, searching for any sign of distress that would have caused me to call a safe word.

"I'm alright Mei Mei.. Just not super comfortable fucking like this on campus." I was blushing hard, it wasn't often that I ever used a safe word, and while as sexual as we could be, there were still limits. "Sorry.."

"Fine, fine. Then let's hurry up, because I'm horny as fuck and I need to fuck." Mei pouted, clearly grumpy as she walked over to my discarded clothes and tossed them in my direction without looking at me. Either because she was annoyed or just to avoid gazing at my still exposed tits. "You owe me. I get to use the cube first. Understood fuckpet?"

I squirmed. She'd set the tone of the dynamic going forward and I'd had no choice but to follow. I was still her loyal devoted fuckpet after all. "Yes Mistress."

12