Infinity Cube Ch. 11-11.2

Story Info
Alice updates the cube / Elizabeth is- / Security(?) Arrives.
3.9k words
4.63
3.9k
5

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mei Lin

"Fucking finally, it's been almost two hours Alice." I groaned while taking one last spin of boredom in the chair I'd been sitting on.

"This is some seriously complicated stuff Mei, but yeah it's done. Now it just needs to update." Alice said proudly as the loading bar slowly drudged itself across the computer screen.

"That's Mistress for now." I shot back at her, causing Alice to blush and lower her head submissively.

"Yes Mistress." She whispered quietly,

"Anyway, what's different about it now?" I asked, looking at the cube sitting in a container that looked like a jewelry box from over Alice's shoulder. The object was connected to a bunch of wires but the most striking and silly was the USB-C cable plugged right into it somehow.

"Now it should be able to hold multiple people simultaneously, five at most. I'm pretty sure you can force causal shifts individually and together as well."

"Well, that sounds useful, anything else?" I muttered, staring at the percentage of completion tick upwards. It was hard not to be transfixed on it; the device had changed my entire life, literally. It was both incredibly exciting and horribly terrifying.

"I created a reality anchor protocol using a.. Uhh, I don't know how to explain that actually. A lot of it was pretty much instinct, trying to think about what I was doing too hard only gave me an intense migraine. My guess is that the information necessary for this stuff is simply beyond the capacity of the human brain." Alice shrugged.

"That's not what I asked, pet." I sighed. Alice had once again got way off track with her multilayered thought process. It was a common occurrence, even more so in this timeline than the last two. Possibly because she was younger? Less mature maybe.

"Sorry mistress! I um.. So essentially, when reality is self-correcting to fit the command given, increased weights are added to the user's current existence so that the shifts revolve around them more consistently." My girlfriend squirmed in her chair as I leaned in even further, pressing my tits against her back. "B-basically, it should be a lot safer to use without entirely upending your own life accidentally." She added quickly.

It was delightful to see how flustered Alice could get when I pushed her buttons just right. A complete flip from her dominant headspace, which I loved just as much.

"Ok, that's probably a good thing." Especially considering how much I'd fucked up my history just yesterday. I don't mind my 'new' life to be fair, it feels as natural as previous lives I remembered. Still, avoiding any more surprises from unintended consequences was probably for the best.

"Wait, did you say users? As in plural or possessive?" My English was fucking perfect, but I still struggled with some aspects of the now foreign language, despite the previous memories of being a native speaker.

"Uh, both actually. I increased the number of concurrently active users to two. That way we could both have some shielding if something went wrong, though I can't guarantee it will protect us against everything. The effect is weighted, not fixed.

"There's always a catch. Babe, remind me to read monkey's paw again." The bar had reached 80; only twenty points of a percentage separated us from infinite possibilities.

"That's not a bad idea, considering what we're dealing with here I mean." She said while likely taking a literal mental note. "Oh, and final details; I was able to allocate more capacity to the core systems and did a lot of other optimizations. So, in theory, something like changing someone's entire timeline wouldn't be as taxing like when you last used it."

"And what about more impossible things? Like super powers or something? Like, turning someone into a sexy vampire?"

"I guess we'll just have to find out Mistress." Alice replied in a teasing tone, obviously just as horny as I was.

99%... Just one more-

Chapter 11.1

Alice

"What the..." Elizabeth blinked a few times as her eyes adjusted to the brightness of the white lab room. "What's going on? Mei? What are you doing here? How did I...?"

The PhD student found herself sitting at their usual workstation, staring at the computer screen like an idiot. It read 'Update complete', she had no idea what for. Elizabeth felt incredibly disassociated, like her body wasn't even her own; like a dream that felt way too real.

"Alice?" Mei Lin said, coming around into view from my side. Elizabeth's eyes went wide when she realized was just talking to Mei before even knowing her roommate was there, before actually seeing her. On top of that, Mei's body was bafflingly distorted. Mei Lin's chest looked huge on their small body, even just looking at it made the taller woman feel heavy.

"What the fuck??!!!" Elizabeth yelled after finally noticing their own body's wild proportions. "Mei please explain what's going on! What happened to us? And who the hell is Alice?" Elizabeth's senses were getting increasingly distorted, as if lagging behind by a half second. Throwing her off in so many ways.

"Alice I'm scared, I don't know anything more than you. We were fixing the cube and-"

"The cube?" Elizabeth's mind snapped back to something resembling stability. Grounded by the singular thought of her project, glancing over to see it sitting there on the desk, but it wasn't her project... Was it?

"Mei I don't know who Alice is! And what's going on with your body??" Elizabeth stammered, but the only reaction she got from her roommate was a look of abject horror. It seemed like Mei Lin was about to have a panic attack and Elizabeth's heart dropped along with her stomach.

Quickly, she scanned the room with her eyes, trying to find some clue to what was going on. "I'm going to be late for my date with Winston.." Elizabeth muttered absentmindedly. Not fully understanding why the thought came up in the first place.

Looking back at the computer screen, she found it had changed, but thoughts were becoming too incoherent to even really read the words above the spinning circle:

'Rebooting'.

"Mei, pleas-"

Chapter 11.2

Alice

"I hope we didn't break anything. Looks like we knocked out the power." I said in the darkness of the room. The pressure of Mei Lin's tits on my back was the only thing letting me know she was still there.

"Is this supposed to happen? Maybe it's like in those movies where the macguffin takes out the whole grid." Mei Lin giggled, though I could tell she was nervous. She wasn't the only one.

"Oh, wait I remember, Ryan mentioned something about a blackout while he was rambling off about the cube last Friday. Right before he..." What did he do after that? It was reasonable to assume that's when all the changes I don't remember being made happened, like my tits.

There was a quiet hum that rang out from somewhere before the lights of the room came back on, and the computer started up again, now displaying a new OS as it booted up. "Prime Research and Development again, weird." Looking around, the company name and logo was on a lot of equipment in the room, of which I was certain wasn't the case before the blackout. The instruments themselves had changed slightly as well; appearing more refined and higher quality, almost futuristic.

Before I could investigate any further the sound of footsteps caused both Mei Lin and I to freeze. It sounded like more than one person, maybe two to three, and they were heading our way. Shit.

The power outage most likely reset the electronic locks to the building. I wasn't sure what to do, maybe use the cube? But that could get messy fast. However, I didn't have time to think about it since Mei was way ahead of me.

"So... We can both link to it and we should be fine?" She asked while quickly unplugging the device and rushing over to my side.

"For the most part, what are you going to do? We can't just.." I looked at her, worried as I put my hand on the cube, connecting its interface into my brain. There was so much more information this time, stuff that didn't even show up in the UI on the computer. My whole body tingled. "Ugh, fine, ok. Just this one time." I whimpered, my thighs rubbing together.

"One time? Oh my dear sex pet, I already told you. I get to use it first; you know who's in charge here." She cooed at me with that sweet voice of hers, seeming almost a bit too confident given the situation, but I was too much of a flustered puddle to argue. Not like I would have regardless; devotion goes a long way.

* *

It wasn't long before two guards stepped in the room, a man and a woman. Oddly enough, they didn't look like normal university security. "Ladies, what are y'all doin here? The campus is closed for the week for the movie filmin." The tall brown haired man said loudly with a thick southern accent.

"Sorry for this ladies, but we're going to have to take you two in for questioning." The blonde woman added with a sigh, as if her partner was embarrassing her. Though given the way he was scanning our bodies with his eyes I could see why. It reminded me of a certain red headed sophomore.

"Take us where exactly?" Mei Lin countered harshly. She was bold as fuck and reminded me why I ended up taking the submissive role in our relationship most often.

"Just down to the station little miss, ain't too far away." The man replied with a smile that made me shiver, and not in a good way.

"Which station?" Mei posed again, not budging an inch from whatever she was getting at. Clearly she thought something was suspicious about them, but I couldn't put together what it might be.

"What does it matter? Trespassing is a serious violation, but if you're lucky it'll just be a slap on the wrist." The female guard was snarky but made a good argument.

Mei Lin didn't respond, instead taking a step forward, causing the two guards to step back like they were afraid of something.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop your aggressive actions and carefully put the object in your hand on the floor. I ain't want'n to have to result in the use of force Ma'am" The Man spoke up somewhat listlessly. Clearly neither of them wanted to deal with Mei's antics, but for me? It was kind of hot to see her be so adamant and unyielding in such a tense situation.

"Ok fine." Mei Lin snickered, putting her hands up and letting go of the cube which hovered in place, once again denying gravity as it rotated slowly. The guards seemed confused at first but there was a spark of recognition in their eyes that made me sit up as I realized what Mei was getting at.

"Holy shit, they're FBI or something right? No, more than that." I assessed, putting all the information I currently had together. They wouldn't have backed up like that if they didn't already know what the cube was capable of, or at least that it was more than just a box.

"Fucking fuck." Mei Lin gasped while leaning forward, hands on her knees while she caught her breath as if she'd been holding her breath for far too long.

Ignoring the guards, I stood and moved to Mei Lin. "Are you ok Mei?" I asked but my girlfriend simply cast a sly glance up at me.

"One of my past timelines, I was a Criminal Justice Major. I just wasn't sure if I was right or not, all that stuff is a bit fuzzy." Mei chuckled. "They're definitely not normal police or film studio security. I'm sorry for scaring you fuckpet, but keeping you safe is more important than anything else." The sentiment was genuinely heartwarming and gave more credence to her actions.

"I don't know what you mean. I am-"

"Oh save it Gary. You're terrible at undercover work." The woman chastised, rolling her eyes at her partner. Which was all she really could do, given they were both stuck in place with a white glow outlining their bodies. "We're from a perpendicular universe-genus, not a parallel, if that's what you're asking. We came here to collect the Void Tech you got there. We don't know anything else. Our higher ups have everything else classified but honestly I doubt they even know." The woman sneered.

I was shocked. Perpendicular universal genus? Did they mean they came from an alternate dimension that's not congruent with this one? That only implied there were different classes of infinite universes or timelines that could be grouped together or separate. My theories were right! "Incredible... But Mei? What do we do now?"

"Mistress. Understood?" Mei corrected, once again establishing her dominance over me. I nodded and resisted the urge to start rubbing myself right there, but Mei wasn't done. "Gary was it? You work for us now." she boasted across the room.

"I work fo- wait, what in tarnation?" Gary replied looking a bit confused.

"You work for us now Gary."

"I don't work for you.. No, that ain't right."

"You work for us now."

"I work for you now?" He parroted

"You work for us now."

"I work for you know, that's right." Gary agreed without resistance.

"Sorry Claire, I quit the IDCB. I'm workin for these little ladies from now on." He informed his former partner. "Uh, what is my job here exactly?" He asked, unsure of his role in this situation.

"You're going to be our double agent and go back to the.. IDCB? And tell them there wasn't anything special about your mission, and that Claire went rogue and deserted into some other universe or something." Mei clarified, her cunning was honestly kind of scary, but she got that from her Mom.

"Well uh, if you say so Ma'am. You's the boss." Gary relented, clearly not one to think for himself or question authority. A yes man if anything.

"You are now the most capable person for this job, and you will perform it perfectly." Mei added.

"I am? Oh I guess I am?" He pondered for a moment. "I am now the most capable person for this job, and I will perform it perfectly." He finished without even needing to be prompted a second time.

Mei wasn't pulling her punches, and then just like that Gary was free from the cube's hold. "You can go now, make sure to do your job as best you can." Mei smiled, giving him a cheesy thumbs up.

"Yes Ma'am!" He shouted with a salute before running out of the room, leaving his former partner in utter shock at what just happened and what that meant for her."

"Wait! Gary what the fuck! What did you do to him? Let me go!" Claire screamed as she began to understand just how screwed she was.

"Claire, you are now perpetually very horny."

"I am- no no no, what the fuck, you're sick! You-"

"Claire. You are now perpetually very horny."

The woman was starting to sweat, clearly starting to be affected.

"I- you can't do this to me!"

"You are now perpetually very horny."

"I am... I'm horny ok!?" Claire yelled, resisting as hard as she could while her breathing grew increasingly ragged and hot.

"You are now perpetually very horny."

"I am now perpetually very horny! FUCK!" Claire admitted, barely able to contain herself.

"You- you can't do this to me!" Claire was seething mad but her body continued to betray her. Every muscle that wasn't frozen now twitching with insatiable need.

"Me.. Mistress, are you sure this is ok? I mean I'm horny too but, aren't you going too far?" I whimpered.

"Maybe." Mei pondered for a moment. "Let's find out."

"Claire, from now on you will obey the two of us to the best of your abilities; wholeheartedly."

"Stupid bitch! I'll kill you! I won't obey the t-two of you to the best of my- no no!" Claire's rage was palpable but it was undercut by how obviously she was losing this battle.

"Claire-"

"No! Shut up! Shut up! Shut Up! Stop this!" Claire screamed like a toddler in a trantrum, it was all she had left to keep pushing back.

"From now on you will obey the two of us to the best of your abilities; wholeheartedly." Mei didn't miss a beat, reminding me just how much she could be like her Mother sometimes.

"Fr-from now I will obey the two of you to the best of my... Of my abilities. Whole.. Heartedly." The interdimensional agent was out of breath, tired physically and mentally it seemed. Mei Lin had basically worn the woman down to a shuddering broken mess.

"From now on you will obey the two of us to the best of your abilities; wholeheartedly." Mei pushed one last time.

"From now on I will obey the two of you to the best of my abilities; wholeheartedly." Claire repeated clearly, sealing her fate.

"Finally, that was getting a bit too uncomfortable, even for me. So, with that done; Claire, explain why you're here and what you were planning to do here tonight." Mei asked.

Claire's slowly dulling eyes suddenly lit up like a puppy receiving a treat, "I was sent here with my... Former? Partner to investigate a previously unremarkable branch of the observable omniverse when our organization detected a series of polytomial expansions that collapsed a few seconds after their spontaneous creation. Higher ups assumed it was Void Tech, and sent us here to retrieve it at any means necessary. We were going to time-lock this reality node to prevent any more expansions."

"Oh uh, ok. Alice, please tell me you got that better than I did." Mei sighed at me, breaking character for a moment.

"Yes Mistress, do you want me to clarify anything?"

"We can get into the details later pet. I have just one last question for Claire; do you have kids or a family?

"No Miss, field agents aren't allowed to have personal connections." Claire said with a clear confliction between her wholehearted obedience, constant intense arousal, and lingering anger.

"Perfect then!" Mei beamed, clapping her hands before switching her attention to me. "Sexpet, do you still want to leave before getting fucked? Or would you rather be ravished right here right now?" Mistress questioned, flashing an all too familiar wicked smile up at me.

"I.. Please fuck me Mistress!" I moaned; my morals and ethical concerns long since eroded, leaving nothing left to hold my lust back as Mistress purposefully bounced her cleavage at me. This is what made me happiest right now, who cared about anything else.

"Good girl! Now go be a good fuckpet and lockdown the building again, we're going to be here for a while."

* *

"You will accept any reality shifting commands given to you without resistance, understood?" Mei Lin commanded the naked woman kneeling on the carpeted floor beneath her. We'd moved to the lounge simply because it would have been more comfortable for what Mistress had planned.

"Yes Miss, I understand!" Claire exclaimed, followed by a pout at her uncontrollable obedience, but she was way too desperate to outwardly complain as the cube activated from the coffee table.

Meanwhile I was sitting, or rather lying face up in one of the two large armchairs in the room, with my long legs spread wide in order to hold me up and expose my pussy. Mewling and moaning incoherently, rubbing my clit like mad with one hand and crushing one of my tits with the other, just as Mistress had told me to. Slowing down every so often in order to edge myself for as long as possible. That was until both Claire and I were held under the cube's power, leaving me locked in place, unable to continue masturbating.

"Mistress! Please be careful!" I warned hesitantly, but Mei Lin either ignored me or didn't hear me, focused on her new toy. Luckily I had just sat up enough to be able to view them both from my current position.

"Your tits are hella disappointing. We definitely need to fix that, no wait.. A better idea. Alice sweetie, what do you think about little baseball titties like Claire's here, hm?" She said, stepping to the side to give me a better look at our captive's chest.

12