Infinity Cube Ch. 11-11.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a loaded question, but I was curious where she was going with it. "Nothing really Mistress, I don't care much about tits below double Ds if I'm being honest, anything I can't sink my fingers into you know?."

"Mhm, well. It turns you on to compare small tits to your own, giving you a sense of superiority over women with smaller tits, especially around C cups and below.. You have a huge kink for dominating and humiliating women for their inferior tits."

I repeated the words back to Mistress, accepting whatever she wanted to do to me, besides she was right. As while I didn't hate women for having small tits, I most certainly pitied them. Having huge tits like mine was a gift, and it made me better than other women in some way or another. I could never be submissive to a girl with small breasts, and while Mistress's tits weren't bigger than mine, they were massive enough to meet my high standards by a mile.

I felt a spike in pleasure before realizing Mistress had released me from the device, allowing me to continue masturbating; even harder now as I giggled at Claire's smaller chest with an almost cruel glee. I wasn't that uncomfortable with what Mei had done to the poor woman, it was a bit dark and Machiavellian but in all fairness, they were going to basically end the continuation of our reality. Not to mention those sad excuses for tits, mine were so much better than hers.

"And you Claire, you worship women with bigger tits. Those women are so much better than you in every way, the larger the difference, the more deserving they are of your devotion. It turns you on to be ridiculed over your pathetic tits. You deserve it for having small breasts. It's natural for women with small tits to be inferior to women with huge tits."

"...Natural for women with small tits to be inferior women with huge tits." Claire finished, repeating every word perfectly. Though both Mei Lin and I weren't paying attention, as the cube had started acting up again at the end before finally settling down.

Being still connected to it I was able to mentally bug check my project for the possible cause of contention. When I found it, I was shocked. I had no idea just how far my upgrades went, and while the effect was somewhat weaker. "Mei..."

"Oh shit." We both looked at each other at the same time, shock on our faces. "I think I just changed the world." My girlfriend realized, as our memories duplicated and divided.

12