Infinity Cube Ch. 13

Story Info
Trying to adjust to their new world isn't so easy...
4.9k words
4.81
4.7k
5
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice

"I can handle my arousal and remain functional with ease, unless Alice or Mei release the limiter on my pleasure," Claire repeated softly even in her sleep as she lay, gently writhing in her sleep on the back seats of my car. Clearly having a 'wet' dream.

I sighed with relief as I watched her body visibly relax. Releasing her from the cube and stashing it back into a specialized carrying case I grabbed from the lab on our way out.

"What do we do with her?" I asked, feeling a bit annoyed having to deal with the aftermath of Mei's decisions.

"I don't know! I just didn't want her to hurt you, and now..." Mei was clearly feeling some sub-drop, and maybe even dom-drop on top of that.

"Ok ok, well. We can keep her in the basement for now. We just need to think this time about what we do with the cube." I stressed. Mei's impulsiveness probably saved our asses but also resulted in yet another life altering mess. I couldn't say I was disappointed in the results at all, but that didn't excuse recklessness. Post nut clarity be damned.

"Are you saying we're kidnapping her?!" She gasped. I rolled my eyes at her response but nodded.

"Yes babe, we're kidnapping the interdimensional invader and putting her in our basement." I said with a flat voice. It was hard not to feel somewhat more... Important than Mei. In this new world of ours, I kind of was? Lesbian relationships are a lot more normal now, and because of the breast hierarchy, I was the one who led the relationship. At least publicly in most cases; not like I wasn't in private either. Our dynamic has once again shifted, with me on top the majority of the time. I made the big decisions.

"Just until we get through your mother's visit. Then we can deal with her more thoroughly." I added, stepping close to Mei; bringing her into a deep hug.

"Shit. I forgot about that." She muttered while snuggling into my embrace.

"So, let's get some sleep first. Then tomorrow we'll make a plan and start prepping. Luckily we don't have classes so at least we can put our full attention on this."

"Wait, but my streaming schedule." Mei pouted, breaking away from my hold to stomp her way to the passenger side of the car.

"Anything I can do to help?" My skin went cold. That wasn't Mei's voice, but it came from behind her. There was another car, and climbing out was a small woman with blue hair.

"Millie?! What the hell are you doing here?" No way I wanted to deal with her shit, especially not with a perpetually horny interdimensional government agent passed out in the back of my car.

"Oh.. you know, picking up some equipment I left behind. Looks like I'm not the only one!" The girl giggled, staring at the case I'd put the cube in.

Mei wasn't having it though.

"Cut the shit Mil. We already have enough to deal with right now. Sorry, but no." Mei growled at Millie. It was actually pretty cute how much Mei acted like my guard dog.

I got into the driver's seat and started the engine. Leaving Mei to chew out my creepy classmate, I didn't want to get involved.

"Millie. Go home." Mei was not at all asking politely. Propping up her huge breasts with her arms, asserting her dominance. Millie's tits were even worse than Claire's. Which only spurred me even more with how much the woman would act like we were best friends. She'd been following me around like a lost puppy since elementary school until I finally left for the private academy where I met Mei Lin instead of my town's rundown underfunded public highschool.

Imagine my headache when Millie shows up in my theoretical physics classes. I swear, I was too nice to her as a kid.

Outside the car, Millie backed down; hanging her head out of respect to the superiorly breasted woman. Quickly getting into her vehicle and zipping off into the night.

* * *

"And whatever you do, do not touch the cube". I finished while rolling my eyes at the sticky note Mei Lin had placed on the cube. A set of simple instructions we'd worked out together but a sticky note was kind of silly.

"Yes Goddess. I will do my best." Claire bowed, looking rather silly in the hypersexualized maid outfit Mei had dug out of her cosplay closet. It didn't fit well but it was cute at least.

"Good, now help me into this corset."

* *

"Are you sure it was ok to leave her at the house alone?" Mei asked as we pulled into the local supermarket parking lot.

"As long as she follows the rules I set, she should be fine." I shrugged. The woman was some kind of interdimensional government agent, she was probably far more capable than she seemed. Despite being ridiculously pathetic. The damn bitch was practically humping my leg before we left, I'd say it was cute if I really cared.

I smirked, shooting a sly look at Mei as we exited the car, "I should have you grinding on me like that sometime baby."

Mei Lin paused with her face turning a bright shade of pink before she quickened her pace to catch up to me. "You're just joking right?" Mei chuckled nervously.

"Not even a little." I replied, giving a hard smack to her ass just as we entered the supermarket. Mei jumped and squeaked like a toy, looking up at me with a defiance that actually made me feel kind of bad.

"Alice! I love you but seriously?" My girlfriend scolded in a hushed, but no less harsh tone. "I know things are different now, but you can't just do whatever you want!"

"Can't I?" My words were laced with rhetorical venom of which I immediately regretted.

"No. Alice. You can't." Mei huffed and walked off towards the cafe without me.

My initial reaction would have been to roll my eyes but I held back the urge. Mei has like what, four sets of memories now? Meanwhile I only have two and this new timeline is like a dream come true. For me at least. I knew Mei Lin wasn't a pushover, but normally she didn't push back against me specifically. My tits were bigger than hers, and I lorded that fact over her head ever since we'd met.

I don't know if I'd ever really felt bad about it until today. Not in this timeline.

"Sorry Mei, let's just get our coffee and groceries. I promise we can talk about things when we get home.. I don't know if I like feeling so.. Prideful." I sighed while strolling up to her.

My apology seemed to have appeased her somewhat, given the light smile she flashed and the feeling of her warm tiny fingers wrapping around my hand.

"O-oh! I'm sorry, please excuse me ladies." An older woman said with a slight blush on her face as she stepped to the side allowing us to cut in front of her in the line at the coffee shop.

That's when I realized everyone was looking at us. Mei and I had the biggest tits in the store most likely, and it was painfully obvious.

"Alice! Mei! Good morning hunnie bunnies, what can I get you today?" A familiar voice called out from behind the counter.

"Jayne!" I giggled, excited to see a friend probably due to the isolation of just staying home for the last few days. I practically dragged Mei right past everyone who was waiting until a woman with pretty sizeable tits stepped out to confront us.

"Where do you think you're going bug bites?" The woman snarled. The words coming out of her mouth instantly made me angry. Calling my tits small? Was she fucking insane? The nerve!

"Who the fuck are you calling bug bites you damn heifer," I snapped back. The feeling of Mei Lin's trembling reverberated through my hand and I-

"Um, excuse me. Ms. Heifer bitch. You do realize who you just insulted right? Maybe you're blind as a bat but that's Alice_in_Wonderlust. Anyone with a brain could tell how much bigger her tits are than yours that's for sure. Unless you somehow can't see the watermelons right in front of your face." Jayne snickered with a knowing smile while shooting me a sly wink.

Everyone in line was now staring at the 'Karen' in front of me, who was getting progressively more embarrassed every second. She stared at my tits in utter disbelief with hints of envy. "W-wonderlust?! I- I'm so sorry, I um I need n-new contacts!" She feigned in a desperate attempt to save face before darting off.

"What the fuck.." I heard Mei whisper under her breath beside me.

I giggled, glad to be out of that situation and happy that Jayne stood up for me. Finally able to get our coffee I strolled up confidently to the counter while Mei followed me somewhat sheepishly.

"Thank you Jayne, honestly this happens way too often. Anyway, I'd like a big-bitty hot chocolate with nonfat milk, 180 degrees, 7 mocha 8 vanilla, steamed like a flat white, no whip extra mocha drizzle, and 1 shot of espresso on top.

"Coming right up for you hunnie, and what about you Miss Mei? The usual I presume?" Jayne asked my girlfriend who only nodded in response.

"She's been a bit anxious; her mother is visiting tomorrow." I said while giving Mei Lin's hand a soft squeeze of reassurance.

"Ohh, yep that'll do it. Coming right up bunnies." Jayne chuckled as she walked into the side kitchen to deliver the order, probably to Charles since he also usually worked Tuesday mornings.

"Sooo, how's the project coming along?" Jayne was honestly one of the most entertaining people I knew. She had an air of fun and freedom that I found refreshing.

Though it was a bit... New? Mei and I had exchanged several glances as I gossiped away with the transwoman. We previously had only ever known her as Jason, but at the same time we also only ever knew her as Jayne now.

We'd gotten along then, but there was something missing in those old memories. A spark of life that Jayne clearly had in spades. Though it made sense why. Her tits were as big as Mei Lin's and practically ripping apart her green apron.

Cosmetic surgery wasn't uncommon, and by the DD Hierarchical Society's guidelines, breast enhancement procedures didn't invalidate a woman from the social class of her new size. It was actually a pretty good way to boost your own social status relatively easily though not everyone did it. Trans people were also vastly more accepted compared to our old world and the easy access to quality surgery was a major factor as well. Meaning women who did transition, always had the option to put themselves higher in the hierarchy if they had the money for it, and it didn't cost nearly as much as it had.

There were natural breast puritans out there but they were a minority. I preferred my own to be natural but that didn't mean anything about anyone else. Huge tits were Huge Tits.

*

As the line thinned down, Jayne and I continued our conversation between orders. Mei sat alone at a nearby table scrolling through her phone. There was a pang of guilt whenever I looked back at her. I remembered now; Mei Lin never mentioned it before, but I could tell she was jealous of my friendship with Jayne... And a part of me didn't seem that bothered by it.

I was about to go back to sit with her when a tall, pale, ripped, butch goth woman with purple hair rushed out of the kitchen with our drinks. "Sorry Madame Wonderlust, Miss Mei, Miss Jayne.. Charles fucked it up half way-"

"Say no more babydoll, I'll whip that boy into shape. You just keep working on getting good enough that I can finally fire his ass!" Jayne reassured her coworker before yelling the last part into the kitchen.

"Oh uh, thanks Vivian." I muttered warmly. A shame her tits were no bigger than lemons. She was pretty damn hot. Maybe... A new toy to keep Claire company? No, that wasn't right either, and why was I contemplating on turning Vivian into my bee-sting bitch? The largest conflictions of my opposing mentalities clashing over these confusing thoughts gave me a headache. "Here, you've earned it." I said handing her a $20 tip before reaching into my wallet and also putting $35 into Jayne's tip jar.

"Oh Madame, I don't-" Vivian started before Jayne cut her off.

"Wow, look at you go babydoll; getting high praise from a woman of such prestige! Better keep that under your pillow. Now shoo baby" Jayne waved off the goth back into the kitchen.

"See you later Jayne." I giggled as I grabbed the drinks and headed off to sit with Mei Lin.

"Take care hunnies!"

"Ugh" Mei huffed when I sat down, not even bothering to look up at me.

"Mei, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me."

"Don't tell me what to do." Mei's defiance surprised me more than it should have.

"I'm just doing what makes me happiest." I whispered, conflicted.

"I'm going to start shopping; I'll meet you back here later." Mei Lin stated, as she got up and walked away with her drink, only stopping to look at me once, and it broke my heart.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Said an unfamiliar voice, it was an older man, maybe in his early thirties.

"Not anymore." I grumbled, taking a sip from my still hot drink, which hurt but I honestly didn't care.

The man smiled and set down his laptop before sitting down in front of me.

"Wait.. Have I seen you before? Um um, Professor Chandler, Quantum Mechanics right?" I asked, the guy seeming very familiar.

"Yeah, Winston. We did a project together once a few years ago actually in 101." He chuckled while logging into his computer.

"Oh.. Oh! That's right! I don't really talk to people in class much." I admitted feeling a bit awkward for not knowing a guy who I'd probably shared a lot of the same courses with. I studied a pretty narrow field of science.

"I'm not surprised, you're probably the smartest person at the university, and I mean that. Including the professors. Your study regimen must be brutal." He said scratching his chin while staring intently at his computer. Not once did I feel his eyes on my chest..

"Are you gay?" I asked out loud, completely ignoring the compliment. I felt a bit of discomfort in just asking a personal question like that, even if it was something this version of me wouldn't think twice about.

Winston arched his brow as he looked up at my face quizzically. "No, why?"

"Well... uh," I wasn't prepared to answer, but I may as well just tell the truth. "You haven't looked at my tits since you sat down. I guess I'm just not... Used to that." I admitted, feeling somewhat subconscious about my body for the first time in a long time.

"Oh." Winston replied. He came off a bit shyer than I had initially expected, but after looking around to make sure there weren't too many people nearby he visibly relaxed. "It's not really something I think about much." He shrugged, turning his attention back to the laptop.

"I hope I didn't... Offend you? I'm just not the kind of person that cares what people look like." He added.

To be completely honest, I was a little offended. My tits were my most defining feature and I loved them oh so very much, and yet something else Winston said stood out to me. "No, it's alright. Refreshing actually." I reassured before pausing as it occurred to me exactly what he'd just said before my rude question.

"You think I'm the smartest?" Most people don't tend to really talk about my intelligence, at least not to my face. Typically, my tits took up all the air in any room I was in.

"It's not an opinion to be frank." He chuckled with a warm smile, a slight glimmer behind his soft brown eyes. "There's literally no doubt you'll be valedictorian. You basically have perfect scores as far as anyone is aware. A lot of the guys in the AVC have a bet going that you'll either be the next Einstein or Marylin."

"AVC?" I asked, squirming slightly while I sipped more of my hot chocolate. Knowing people talked about my body was flattering enough, if not a bit stale, but about my intelligence? It gave me butterflies. A shame I wasn't into men, Winston was sweet.

"A very secret club." He said with a serious flat tone, followed by a hearty laugh after breaking character. "The name is pretty dumb, although accurate. The only people who know about it are those who manage to discover and solve secret clues all around campus. They're pretty damn tough too. I'm a bit surprised you never found them." Winston was clearly enjoying himself, despite revealing the supposedly super secret club just because I asked.

"Interesting." There was an underlying playfulness in my voice. It wouldn't hurt to flirt just a little right? Not like I'd actually fall for him, the poor guy. "Too much time studying and doing my make up most likely." I teased with a light giggle. "So, what did you bet?"

"What do you mean?" Winston closed his laptop, clearly as equally engrossed in the conversation. His eyes grazed my ample cleavage for the first time and he immediately blushed, forcing his eyes to look anywhere else.

"What path do you think my legacy will follow? Albert Einstein or Marilyn Monroe?" A silly notion, not that I particularly minded.

"Oh! Oh yeah, well I never actually made one. I've just thought it would be best to leave your future up to you I guess. See how things turn out without putting any stakes in it, if that makes any sense."

"No, I get it and I appreciate the sentiment. I just have one more question; what made you decide to sit with me if you're not interested in my boobs?" Something inside of me wanted desperately to know why.

"Ok, that's tough." He sighed. "I happened to see what happened between you and that girl." Winston started; it wasn't long till he was blushing again. "I just wanted to see if I could maybe help you feel a little bit better, if anything."

Too cute. "Well, you've certainly succeeded Sir." I pulled out a sticky note and pen from my purse, quickly jotting down my phone number and sliding over the piece of paper. "Text me one of those puzzles and we'll see if they're as hard as you claim." I winked while standing up to leave.

But when I looked around I didn't see Mei Lin anywhere... "You know what, I have some extra time. If you wouldn't mind." I said, slowly sitting and down.

* *

Mei Lin

To say I was annoyed would be an understatement. Alice and I were never really that sociable, until now. Even when I started streaming an entire reality ago, our lives were relatively private. It was just the two of us, and we were happy.

Our relationships before the last timeline were rocky, if not entirely deceitful. It started when Alice admitted she loved my tits instead of me.. I made her a lesbian and she freaked out on me. I panicked and made her my sexpet of all things, just trying to enforce some authority over her to keep us together. I basically ended up as a god damn predator, and not the cool alien kind.

"I'm a fucking idiot." I muttered to myself as I pushed the cart down the long isles. Stopping every so often to solemnly grab whatever was on the list. In truth I'd rather start throwing things. I made our relationship perfect too, but it didn't feel perfect. Not right now. Even if deep down I understood it was, we'd get through this as a couple but as individuals?

I just didn't know right now.

"Excuse me, Ma'am? I didn't mean to be rude or anything but are you.. Crying?" A stranger's voice called from my side.

"I- oh.. Yeah I guess I am." I sniffled, chuckling pitifully, about to wipe my wet eyes with my hands.

"Here, mom would never let me leave without one." The stranger said, handing me a piece of cloth. Looking up I was met with the sympathetic gaze of a tall dark-skinned man, who seemed a bit younger than me. The handkerchief was red and decorated with gold embroidery; memories of home creeped up from the back of my mind.

No, not home.. I tried to think, but with two worlds where I'd grown up mostly in China, it was hard not to associate it with home.

"Thank you.. My mother would kill me if she knew I was crying in public." I attempted to say nonchalantly, yet unable to fully hide the sting of truth behind my words; pulling out my phone to use as a mirror and surgically cleaning the wetness from my face, careful not to ruin my makeup any more than it already had been.

12