Infinity Cube Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? Seems like you're going through a lot. Do you maybe want to talk about it? I'm only just grabbing one or two extra supplies for my birthday tomorrow." He explained, holding up a small tub of chocolate.

I couldn't help but giggle lightly. It was painfully obvious that he found me attractive, even without the occasional glance at my tits. The attention felt surprisingly alleviating, almost relaxing. "Would you mind accompanying me while I shopped?" Responding with a question of my own while beginning to walk away. After a second or two of contemplation he made his decision and quickly caught up.

"Dan by the way, and I hope I'm not being too forward in saying that you're really pretty." Dan professed with a look of dorky confidence.

"I'm Mei Lin, and no, not at all; I enjoy the flattery and the attention." I admitted, more to myself than anything else. Dan was practically drooling over the sight of my huge tits, and I even encouraged it. With a practiced gait and posture, I made sure the view would be particularly satisfying. Something special I used to do for Alice, but this time it would be for myself.

"That's a cute name, it's Japanese right?" He guessed before stopping to think for a second. "I'm sure you're more than used to it. You know. Given you're uh.. Size." Dan choked out.

"Chinese, but I don't expect people to be able to tell." Correcting people on my race and ethnicity was nothing new no matter what world I was in. "Oh, sure but.." I wanted a different kind of attention. I wanted Alice's.

Alice and I had been together for so long, in multiple universes. For the most part we were rather introverted and typically kept to ourselves and each other, but each new reality just made us more social. However, Alice, especially this time, was way more... Self-centered. Prideful, if not egotistical. Which I was too, at least to some degree, mostly due to my last two silver spooned upbringings, and it showed. I was aware of that fact, but that only made it worse. Now that I'm always second to Alice in practically everything, I just-

"Ohh I see." Dan hummed to himself. "Well, they're really nice, and look great on you. Anyone would be lucky to uhh-"

"Touch them? Squeeze them?" I cooed with a devilish smile. It wasn't really like me to act out like this... Or maybe it was? My identity had become so increasingly diffuse through so many iterations. That realistically, I simply didn't have the mental bandwidth to bother trying to figure out who I actually was while in the middle of the frozen yogurt aisle.

"Y-yeah." Dan fell silent and took his eyes off my body, leaving me feeling surprisingly cold next to the freezers. The lack of adoration, of praise and attention, that's what the chill really was. Dan had twisted around as if to check for something or someone but I hadn't been paying attention.

"Could you help me out and grab two jugs of milk?"

Dan turned back to me and blinked for a second before realizing where we were in the store. "Sure thing, no problem." He nodded and walked over to one of the milk coolers and pulled out a gallon in each hand.

I breathed out gently as he placed them in my still mostly empty cart. "Would you mind grabbing two more?" This time instead of just standing there like a damsel in distress I quickly pressed myself close to him, pinning the stranger's back against the door to a cooler of cream cheese. My small hands took hold of his own and slowly raised them to my chest.

"Daniel! You little rat!" A woman's voice yelled all the way from down by the pizza section. She was mediocre in bust, how tragic.

Interestingly enough, as the woman stomped her way over to us she had started to slow. Something like worry creeped across her face. No doubt because she got a better look at my tits. Inferior women were expected to yield to their betters by default; a biological force enacted by the true nature of women. Certainly, it could be resisted if not outright denied. The compulsion was not too dissimilar from any other natural urge or behavior such as being afraid of bugs.

The social dynamics of this timeline were well known; I honestly felt silly for having to remind myself how things worked now.

"He's yours? No wonder he seems so pent up and unsatisfied." I snickered, gesturing to her chest despite the possibility of poking a hornet's nest from the looks of things. Dan was sweet to me regardless of how minor his gestures might have seemed; girlfriend or not I wouldn't let anyone speak to him this way in front of me.

"H-hold on, Penny." Dan pulled himself away from me to plead his case to the grumpy woman. "This is Mei Lin. She was crying so I-"

"We'll talk about this later." Penny seethed under hushed breath towards Dan. "I'm sorry for any trouble he may have caused Miss Mei Lin.. And you're correct. My breasts can barely satisfy his perverted ass most days, I'm sure you'd be much more capable but he's already spoken for." She explained in a vain attempt to appease me and avoid conflict. Smart.

"Well then, you might want to get a bit of work done to keep this sort of thing from happening again. Else I might just have to try again." I shrugged with pure passive aggression as I began to wheel my cart of milk away and actually get back to what Alice and I had come here for.

"Daniel! I can't believe you! Am I really not enough for you? Don't let yourself be brainwashed by that breast size bullshit. That was humiliating." Penny chastised Dan as I left.

There was some kind of twisted catharsis in making another girl jealous like that. Besides, Dan was admittedly pretty hot and Penny wasn't hard on the eyes either. She just needed an attitude adjustment and better tits.

I spent the rest of my journey through the store thinking about using my body to seduce the hell out of Daniel. Though it was just a silly fantasy born from the frustration I felt towards myself in regards to my relationship with Alice. At least until I remembered his handkerchief had been left in my cart.

Looking it over I found something that made me both excited and uneasy. Daniel's phone number.. It wouldn't hurt to text him sometime so I could return the item to the guy right?

However, before I could really contemplate that train of thought after logging the stranger into my contacts, I got a text from Claire and my blood froze.

* *

"Your IQ is what? 160?" Winston asked as he returned from politely throwing away my long since empty cup.

"Try 180." I smirked while giving him a daringly playful look as his eyes widened in disbelief. The threshold of my intelligence had been far greater than Elizabeth's by comparison but I would have to check the cube's logs again when we got home.

Though it seemed I wouldn't have long to wait after Mei Lin ran up to the table, having just come in from outside the store. I assumed she'd probably already bought and carried the groceries to the car. A very on brand move for my girlfriend if anything.

"Alice, you haven't been answering my texts! We have to go, Millie's at the house and I have milk in the car."

I just stared at Mei Lin as my face went pale.

"Millie? Oh yeah she talks about you a lot during VSC," Winston chimed in with a shrug, pulling out his laptop from his bag as he sensed our lovely conversation had come to an end. "It was nice getting to talk to you Alice." He smiled at me. "Don't let me keep you two, don't want the milk to spoil."

12