Infinity Cube Ch. 19

Story Info
Reality is falling apart and Alice can't stop it.
2.4k words
4.83
3k
4
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice

There was no way.

I couldn't see what was going on with my own shirt in my face. Instead, while Millie was distracted I'd sent Claire to get Ryan, but they were taking too long and I was getting worried.. I had used the military alphabet, which I knew Claire would understand given her job. Although I myself, shouldn't have. I never learned it. Not in this timeline.. But Winston, he taught it to me a long time ago when we were in AVC together when I was a different person who I still couldn't remember. Luckily, Millie had been too distracted to notice.

I had been listening to the sweet sounds of Mei Lin sucking off So-Hae's incredible cock but something had changed after that. It was almost as if Mei was talking as two different people.

Now Mom- "No! You're not my mother! You can't be!" I shouted through my shirt. I didn't know why Vivian was here, I could feel my tits naturally drawing her in but then..

"I am Alice's Mother" Vivian droned dumbly, still trapped in the glow of my exposed bosom. 

"No no! Mom! You can't- Mom!" No no no no no no! I began having trouble thinking of Vivian as anything but my- who was my original mother? Was it Vivian?! No!! That's...Not right.. Right?

"Alice, you always obey your mother."

"I always- Stop! Please Millie just-"

"You always obey your mother!"

"I always obey.. No mom? Mom, please stop her.."

"You always obey your Mother." 

"I always obey my Mother."

I felt disgusting, like I'd lost something or.. or maybe gained something? Something that wasn't supposed to be for me..

"Vivian! Snap out of it and make your daughter behave." Millie ordered, which confused the hell out of me. Why was Mom here? Why was Millie giving her commands? Did she use the sticky notes on her? But when? Mom only just showed up out of the blue... Something was definitely wrong here.

Then I realized my body wasn't frozen anymore. I let go of my shirt so I could finally see the situation. "Mom, please!" I pleaded to the older woman in front of me.

"Alice, not right now young lady. Behave." The tall goth shot back at me. Her tits were big, but not to any insane degrees like mine or Mei Lin's, or Mei Lin's own mother. Yet, I couldn't stop myself from immediately closing my mouth obediently.

"Yes Mother." I quietly affirmed. Mei Lin and I had got along in highschool for numerous reasons, but having controlling mothers like ours made it easier to connect. No one else understood what it was like, not like she did.

Vivian wasn't the worst Mother. I loved her so much and she did her best for most of my life. She'd named me after Alice, from Alice in Wonderland and would read the story to me every night as a kid. I loved that story, it inspired me so much, it meant the world to me... And yet..

Something changed when I reached middle school. Mom and Dad fought a lot, usually over money and how little we had. I did my best to please them, to make them happy but I couldn't do much as a kid. So instead, I tried studying, that way I could get to a good college and become rich so Mom and Dad didn't have to fight anymore.

Though that all fell apart when they divorced while I was visiting Chi- Japan? No, Korea? I completely lost my train of thought.. The anomalies were getting stronger and things were really starting to fall apart. So where the hell was Ryan and Claire? I wanted to say something but I wasn't entirely sure what she meant by 'behave'. I just kept silent even though there was so much I wanted to say to her. We hadn't actually talked in years; she'd lost custody when I was 16 and the two of us only grew distant.

I don't know if I ever wanted to cry so badly, to tell her how much I'd accomplished, to yell at her for everything she'd put me through. 

"There we go! Not too shabby I do say so myself." Millie shrugged while glaring daggers directly at me with a crooked, knowing smile, now that she could look in my direction. If it wasn't for the intervention of my Mother I would have tried flashing Millie again, but I had to behave as Mother had ordered.

Then the couch disappeared.

Mei Lin's Mom however, remained floating exactly where she had been sitting, because of the cube holding her in a locked position in relative spacetime. 

"What the.." Millie muttered in a seeming moment of clarity. Mom turned around to see what was going on and even she was left speechless.

The room was quiet aside from some panicked grunting from Mei Lin's Mother, and the occasional dazed grunt from So-Hae. 

The entire time I had my shirt stuck over my head I was thinking. Trying to put together as much as I could to understand the situation, to figure out what could be happening. Though I only ever came to one conclusion. The universe was fucked.

Even with the cube, there really wasn't much we could do as far as I knew. The only chance we had.. "Millie! You have to bring me the cube, and I have to get back to the lab. Otherwise, reality will just keep getting more corrupted until there's nothing left. You're smart enough to do that math please!"

"You think I'm smart?" Millie spoke softly with obvious surprise. 

"Uh! Alice? We have a bit of a problem!" Ryan yelled as the redhead practically flew down the stairs, with Claire and I not far behind.

No fucking way, me? How was I-

"Yes you! Mirror Alice, remember me or are you still dumb as rocks?" The other Alice responded to my thoughts rhetorically. 

"The cube?!" Ryan exclaimed, trying to get everyone's attention as the object in question floated down the stairs after him. The little box had returned to its base solid black form, but I was having a hard time getting a good look at it.

The cube shook and shuddered violently, causing the whole house to literally vibrate around it thanks to the occasional pulse of a gravitational wave.

"You idiot! There are too many contradictions in the local space! Bringing it down here only makes the anchor erosion worse!" Mei Lin snarled at Ryan uncharacteristically.

How did she know that? My fiancée? Girlfriend? Ugh! Mei Lin shouldn't know about reality anchors. Nonetheless I believed her. "Millie!"

Vivian seemed like she was about to say something when So-Hae and her Mom were finally let go, with the ladder falling onto the floor with a loud thump. Thank fu-

FLASH

"-ck me harder!" I screamed while So-Hae's irresistible cock continued slamming into my insatiable pussy. It felt so unbelievably good that I could barely think, but a part of my brain knew something was off..

I felt so... Refreshed? Considering that all my holes had been thoroughly used recently, logically I should have at least had some level of discomfort or exhaustion. However, it was the exact opposite. Instead, my body was filled to the brim with the sensation of some kind of energy. 

So-Hae meanwhile had been drooling mindlessly above me as she obediently followed my command. The wet slapping of her hips bouncing against me grew louder, and I found myself lost in rapture. Though as my mind eventually settled back down to coherency, it occurred to me that I wasn't the only one being fucked.

Mei Lin was bent over the kitchen island being fingered relentlessly by... Me? It was me, staring back at myself while practically fisting my partner. Wait.. Mirror Alice? 

The body double turned to give me a puzzled look. Confirming that they were indeed Mirror Alice wasn't very hard considering that we could virtually read each other's thoughts by thinking the same thing at the time. She rolled her eyes at me before returning to her current task. 

Something didn't add up. Mirror Alice shouldn't have been able to actually leave the mirror right? 

My reflection suddenly stopped and turned back again, this time there was a confused terror in her eyes as she realized the same thing I did.

We both looked around to fully take in the situation only to find Millie being eaten out by Claire while my Mom rode on her face. Mei Lin and So-Hae's own mother, Yeji, was spanking and yelling humiliating things at Claire, shoving the blonde deeper into Millie's pussy as if she was acting in a porno.

FLASH

I couldn't think.. My head was filled to the brim with a thick blissful foggy cloud of pleasure. Violent flashes of pleasure crashed through me like thunder.. My nerves were sending shock after shock straight to my brain from all over my body.

Yet at the same time, that buzzing of energy continued to surge through me, stronger than before. Then.. Somehow, I could feel my mind begin expanding outwards slowly. Relieving some of the pressure and allowing me to regain some semblance of clarity. Although the pleasure never actually lessened, only that my ability to handle it was growing.

I blinked a few times to help my eyes adjust and refocus.. "Oh fuck.."

I'd enjoyed worship play a lot, especially given people were naturally drawn to my superior tits. They were perfect in every way and people would drop everything to state or bow, or pray when they saw them bare for the first time. Which is why I only ever exposed my cleavage publicly, both for the safety of others and myself. 

I've had nudes leaked in the past and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there were some people who'd formed some cults around them. Still, I never thought about using my superior bust to intentionally control others. People gave me what I wanted anyway, and I'd been content with in my relationship with Mei Lin.

Now... I'm sitting against the wall in Mei's bedroom on the bed with her and So-Hae on either side snuggling into my tits while.. Mom?! And Millie!? Were both sucking on my tits mindlessly while humping my thighs. My milk had been almost entirely drained but that didn't seem to matter to them. I struggled to deny how hot it was to watch my own Mother orgasm in my lap, and Millie..

Millie just kept staring at me with an intense look the whole time..

Mei's mother was violently shoving Claire's head between my legs, like she was trying to waterboard the poor girl with my pussy. 

But.. Where was Mirror Alice? Why was the dresser on the wall?

Where was-

"Alice!" Ryan yelled as he burst into the room holding a very damaged looking cube. "There's nothing outside anymore! The whole universe is go-"

FLASH

This time I wasn't as caught off guard. It also helped that I wasn't being fucked into a stupor either. Now we were back in the living room.. Although it looked weirdly empty, if not liminal.

Mei Lin, So-Hae, Mom, Millie, Claire, and Yeji were all naked as they bowed before me while I stood there.

No sign of mirror me or Ryan.

The sensation of energy had grown even stronger now too. I literally felt it concentrating into my tits and this was definitely different from the usual aura of superiority... This was real power..

Mei Lin lifted her head but kept her gaze down. "I can't believe you're the same girl I used to room with.. She was so weak, so forgettable.. So why am I crying? Why do I love you so much?" My fiancée's tears fell to the ceiling before she suddenly stopped moving, only this time there wasn't any white glow. She had paused as if not frozen in space, but time.

They all did.

Everyone except for Millie.

"I hate you." She said quietly. "You left me behind. You never cared about me, you...  you're the real monster Alice." Millie slowly stood up on shaky legs, staring at me with tired eyes, struggling to resist the urge to worship my naked tits in their full glory.

"Alice!" 

Both of us turned to see Ryan rushing down the stairs looking entirely out of breath. "C-cube!" The redhead shouted desperately as he threw the device towards me.

I tried to reach up to catch it, but my body wouldn't move. Trapped in an outline of white. "Millie.."

"Shut up! Don't you understand? Small tits are superior to big tits'' Millie's face twisted with arousal and anguish. The woman had truly broken. 

The cube on the other hand, continued to function if just barely. Sputtering and rattling in the air above me. The object had become nothing more than poorly welded pieces of scrap metal in the shape of a small box.  

"Fine. I give up, you win Millie. The world doesn't even exist at this point, look around! There aren't even walls anymore.. But ok sure." I felt the cube's compulsion to repeat and solidify this new causal shift, forcing me to warp my own perspective as a means for creating a new timeline. 

I could have resisted rather easily, the energy in my tits had become immense. To the point that they even rivaled the cube in its weakened state.

"Small tits are superior to big tits." I sighed as waves of reality rippled out into the nothingness and Millie clutched her head in pain while I watched in disappointed silence.

"Uh? Guys?" Ryan walked over to us looking very confused and very scared. "Everything is gone.."

We were surrounded by nothing; everyone had vanished along with all of creation.

Only Ryan, Millie and I were left.

Standing in a vast ocean of white.

A blank empty universe.

"Why didn't it work!!? Nothing changed!!" Millie screeched while ignoring the situation entirely.

"It did, but you did it wrong." I shrugged glumly. 

"No, I didn't! You're not smarter than me! You're stupid!" She screamed up at me.

"Millie, it's not going to-"

"You're dumb! Stupid! You're an idiot! A moronic imbecile! You're a bimbo! A dumb stupid vapid bimbo!" Millie shouted over and over, forcing the cube far past its limits.

This time I.. I actually felt it. My lips began moving on their own "I'm.. I- I'm dumb?" 

The effect was immediate. My mind snapped shut, with my eyes crossed as my tongue drooled out every last IQ point I had. Everything I been so proud of was gone.