Infinity Cube Ch. 20

Story Info
Mille's madness climaxes and Alice loses everything..
2.1k words
4.6
2.2k
3
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie

I watched her eyes glaze over before she stumbled to the ground.

I had finally done it.

I was undoubtedly smarter than her.

Part of me thought it was about my jealousy over her tits. 

But..

When she accepted the command that small tits were superior to big tits, my memory split in two, revealing the world I had created. Except it didn't work, at least, not in the way I wanted it to. 

Big tits in the end we're still naturally superior, only now there was an exception. That those with small tits could occasionally challenge a bigger woman and subdue her. Society accepted reverse dynamics like that just as much as any other. Though I didn't really care.

I had a few flings here and there where I had all the power in the relationship. I could humiliate them for having huge breasts to my heart's content and no one would object. It felt good knowing I could wield some power of my own... Yet I remained unsatisfied.

As I stared down at the broken woman, another timeline began to fill my mind, only this time it hurt. It hurt so badly I wanted to.. 

The memories felt jagged, like pieces of sharp glass burrowing into my brain, forcing themselves in with no room to spare.

Vivian wasn't even in my age group anymore, Winston rejected me, I had been kicked out of the AVC, and... and Alice was still so far away..

"Millie! What did you do!?" Ryan yelled, rushing over to Alice's side.

I didn't say anything. Even as the pain subsided there just.. There wasn't anything I could say. I hadn't even met Alice in this new version of history.

"Millie!" Ryan screamed up at me, snapping my attention back to the present. "Look around! There's nothing left! There's nothing left.. The world is gone, the whole universe is gone." He sobbed into Alice's neck while she sat there with an empty glazed over expression. I had practically lobotomized her

I tore my attention away from Alice and... He was right. White in all directions; empty space.

As it slowly dawned on me just how fucked the situation had become, I looked up to the cube floating above our heads; the only thing that could feasibly fix this, as its violent trembling reached a fever pitch and finally burst into pieces. The small fragments of metal scattering around us, before eventually falling through the ground(?), leaving small black spots where they landed. 

Ryan hugged Alice tighter before wiping his tears, standing up, and starting to unbuckle his belt, much to my bewilderment. "What are you doing?"

"I'm saving her." He huffed coldly, stepping out of his jeans and tossing them to the side. They made no sound when hitting whatever surface we were standing on.

I collapsed to my knees, defeated. My own eyes glazed over as slowly I lost the will to care anymore. I watched numbly as Ryan shoved his cock into Alice's drooling mouth. It wasn't erect but that didn't seem to matter.

There was.. A spark of recognition flashed on Alice's face when she saw his dick in front of her. Milk even started spilling out from her breasts, slowly flowing towards me.

I think I remember what it tasted like.. It was so good.. It made me so horny, but of course it did. I wrote that note.. My notes!

Color returned to my mind as I went to dig for the sticky notes in my pock-

I only just now realized that I'd been naked this whole time. I really had fucked up so bad that there wasn't anything I could do to save myself.

My fists clenched; I couldn't take this. I punched the surface below me over and over until my hand started to go numb. I couldn't even actually feel it, there wasn't any impact-

"Millie.. Where the fuck is Mei Lin." It was Alice.. She coughed, heaving on her hands and knees. Glaring at me while Ryan stepped aside respectfully to let her speak. 

"How..?" I didn't understand. I had fried her brain barely five minutes ago and yet.. 

"Where is she?!" Alice screamed at me. 

"I d-don't know." I admitted, but she already knew that. 

"I'm going to... Umm.. I uh don't remember." She gasped as I watched her face soften. "Millie you um.. you.. uhh.."

The sticky notes.. The one that I wrote to temporarily restore her intelligence if she sucked dick. It was cruel, as intended.. But watching it happen like this made my stomach twist on knots.

"Alice.. I lov-"

"Stop." Alice commanded sharply, her eyes narrow daggers digging into my skin. I nearly thought my heart would stop from the sheer intensity of her command.

"I can't... I think? I can't think?? Thinking is haaardd.." She mumbled trying to stand but with her declining coordination, her massive breasts caused her to fumble and land on her ass again. " Oh! My titties are leaking! Feels really gooood.."

I tried to speak again but my lips refused to move. A heavy force pushed against my desire to tell her everything I wanted to say. It took everything I had to muster up the willpower to overcome it. " Ali-"

Alice's dulling eyes shot to my own, only now they had flared to life with pure rage.

That's when I felt it. Felt.. Them. Her tits were pressing into my mind. However, unlike before, instead of drawing me towards my childhood friend turned rival, there was only an overwhelming compulsion to leave.

"Go."

So, I did.

Scrambling away in the opposite direction.

And I ran.

I didn't stop running. 

There was nothing but white emptiness but I kept going. Eventually her magic tits stopped pressing into my head; I still kept running until I was out of breath.

And then?

I was alone.

I had no sense of time or distance anymore, it had all been drowned by the deafening emptiness. Despite running in a straight line I half expected to end up looping back to Alice and Ryan again at some point.

"This was not what I had originally planned." An unfamiliar voice echoed from somewhere. 

I spun around but there was no one.

"To your 🜤🜩🜪🜳🜴"

My brain took a second to catch up after trying and failing to understand what had just been said to me. 

After wiping my face and gathering my wits I turned towards the direction of the voice.

Nothing.

"Fine." Grunted the giant woman who stepped out from behind the.. Nothing. 

I stepped back on instinct; they were at least eight feet tall (244 cm) and their body was like something you'd only see in a sci-fi movie, or maybe hentai. Pitch black skin tightly bound within a white dress and corset. The outfit itself was a bit hard to see, given the monochrome palette surrounding us. Although it wasn't enough to hide her mind-blowing beauty. The alien woman exuded power and awe from every angle.

"Who? What are you?"

"Heliya, at your service." They smiled, bearing down on me with all four of her glowing orange eyes. "We'll be leaving in a moment, Millie."

"How do you know my name?" I asked as she gently bent towards the ground while simultaneously shrinking to a more reasonable height

"I was tasked with overseeing the Infinity Cube, I've seen everything." Heliya explained, planting her hand on the 'non'-surface below us. "However, I've decided to take its power for myself."

"Infinity Cube? You mean.. It's broken, just like everything else I touch."

"Which is exactly why I want you to work with me Millie. You have what it takes. Not just anyone can so easily destroy void tech, not even me." 

Peering off into the distance I caught movement.. A lot of it. A swarm of black dots were racing towards us through the ground. They all shot past my feet and into Heliya's outstretched hand.

All except for one. The lone dot jumped straight into my chest. At first it burned like hot tar, but before I could start screaming, the heat subsided into an ever present tingling sensation. "OH god, oh fuck!"

Heliya stood up. "Consider this a gift for being so useful, even if not in the way I had intended."

I'd barely heard what she'd said. Waves of pleasure exploded throughout my body, easily surpassing my mental capacity..

At least for a moment. My arousal grew linearly, but my mind expanded exponentially; until it surpassed my arousal all together, just barely.

When everything settled I found myself kneeling, staring upwards blankly at Heliya who watched silently as I slowly rose to my feet before her. 

"I.." Glancing around one last time at the nothing around us, my eyes refocused- No, shifted, on a subatomic level in order to adapt to the power I now possessed. The rest of my body also changed in subtle ways. Possibly taller? More attractive? I couldn't really be sure.

A little more voluptuous maybe, though my breasts hadn't changed size at all... I was both relieved and somewhat disappointed about that. 

Now at least I understood where Heliya had called out to me from. I had run right up to her but she was standing in a direction inaccessible from the 3rd dimension. It all made sense now.

Heliya chuckled, clearly amused by my reaction. "Well? What do you say? There's nothing left here for you anymore Millie."

A door reappeared out of nowhere beside us. Something inside me knew it was her doing, and that it wasn't created as much as it was brought back into existence.

"Fine. I'll go with you, on one condition."

Error

Elizabeth watched Millie run off into the distance with sorrowful eyes. She wished it would have turned out differently, but there wasn't anything she could do. Despite being drastically reconfigured by various causal shifts, they were still the same person she used to consider a close friend.

Not a copy or alternate variation from a different timeline. This node didn't haven't separate timelines anymore, making it a 'canon' reality. 

Elizabeth had a tough time making sense of it all but she managed well enough, given her field of study.

"It's alright Elizabeth, you can go talk to him now. I'll start putting her mind back together, though it could take a few minutes given the situation."

The brunette nodded gently in response, before stepping forward towards her lab assistant somewhat hesitantly. Looking back, she couldn't see Him anymore.

"Ryan.."

His attention tore away from Alice, who had been groping herself mindlessly on the ground since Millie ran away, and back to the source of the eerily familiar voice.

"E-Elizabeth?!" Ryan exclaimed with an almost horrific sorrow. He held back however, not wanting to squander the moment with any more ugly crying. Instead, the boy scurried to grab his pants and redress himself before returning to address the new arrival.

"Yeah, it's me." The older woman responded sheepishly, hiding somewhat in her iconic large gray hoodie.

"But.. But How?? Aren't you supposed to be-"

"Alice? Kinda, but not exactly. When you used the infinity cube to change my name to Alice and she.. I linked to it, and it created a new profile to avoid discrepancies between us." Elizabeth paused as two chairs popped out of the literal nowhere between them.

"Did you?"

"No, but I know who did." She sighed, taking the seat closest to her. Ryan on the other hand seemed a lot more cautious, but eventually sat down as well.

"And you're saying... That the project created Alice? But what about you? Where have you been?"

"Alice is me, but because of our distinctly separate identities things got kind of weird. I'm only here because of Arc. He'll explain when he's done.. Fixing her." Elizabeth gestured to Alice. 

"I'm glad you're ok." Ryan didn't know what else to say. He had felt so lost for the last few days. "Do you know what happened to me?"

Elizabeth shook her head.

"Well.. I'm not entirely sure myself to be honest, but it got really bad after I took you- Alice, home. At first I thought it was just little things, like the Queen Quesadillas swapping places with the Mime Jr's across the street, but then QQ vanished all together.

Then.. The other day, when I came home my family didn't recognize me. They never had a boy, instead.. Now they have a daughter, Madeline. 

Either way, I didn't have anywhere to go since I never existed. Madeline was nice though, she bought me some new clothes and dropped me off at your (Alice's?) house." Ryan finished, nervously twiddling his thumbs.

"...I'm sorry." 

"It's not your fault Liz." He muttered.

"I didn't say that." Elizabeth responded as she stood up from her chair, staring at something behind him.

"You're Elizabeth?"

"You're... Alice.."