Inflated Desires Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim & Tammy inflate with lust, transforming and expanding...
6.5k words
4.8k
2
1

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Tammy laughed as she hunted down the exact vintage wine that Vincent had asked for. The wine cellar, of course, was always kept well stocked, even when he had to buy in perfectly aged wines from other stocks and stores around the world. She had enjoyed some of them, on occasion, but the job was cushy and she was quite happy to be working for Vincent. That was why she respected his belongings and the only wine she had drunk from him had come when they had been given to her as gifts, usually around Christmas.

"Hm... I can't find it."

The lighting down there wasn't brilliant and Tim clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, a little irritated that the lighting strips had not been reinstalled. He wasn't all that into wine, to be fair, and didn't understand why having the lights off in there helped preserve the quality.

But...he couldn't say anything more, not even as Tammy said that she had found one, his tongue suddenly thick in his mouth. Something was going on, something very strange, a knot of worry twisting and turning in the pit of his stomach, but he was not concerned at all. He stood firmly, planting his feet, though he rolled his shoulders back, feeling the light muscle there move, though he was more functionally fit than anything else. He didn't play squash or run, after all, to get big.

Other things, however, were soon to get big... Bigger and bigger and bigger...

"Unff..."

He grunted, lips moving but no words coming out. Something strange was going on, but it was not anything that he could put a name to, not as he leaned forward against the rack, suddenly dizzy. The darkness did not bother him so much anymore, for it did not seem all that important.

"Ah... Mmph!"

His lips hung open as both hands grasped the wooden rack, which was thankfully fixed into the walls and floor, running the full length of the cellar. The wine bottles clinked erratically, through remained set there. Though nothing made sense, not as he rocked his hips, his cock suddenly swelling to full hardness, even within the tightness of his underwear, which suddenly felt more restrictive than ever. And yet the throbbing pulse after pulse of cum spurting from his cock spilt his seed into his underwear, soaking through, entirely against his will, without him even thinking that he was horny.

Maybe he wouldn't have been the first to transform, however, not like that, if not for his hugging and kissing of Veronica... It was funny how a quick embrace could lead to so much more. Though not for him and Veronica.

"Tim? What's going on?"

Tammy hunted for him, though the sweeping back and forth of the flashlight on her phone didn't help her much, not as he stumbled, trying to get back to the foot of the cellar stairs. If he could just see what was going on, maybe things would be a little easier, a little simpler, a little...

"Mmph, oh...fuck..."

He muttered to himself, stumbling, cum soaking through his underwear, head spinning. He shouldn't really have been moving, not with such faintness overcoming him, but the urge to touch himself, to shove his hand right down into his pants and grope his aching hard-on... Oh, it was all so overpowering!

And in a good way. He ignored Tammy as she hunted for him, searching back and forth, up and down the long aisles of the wine cellar, wrestling his hard meat from his pants, shoving down his black trousers. Oh, his smart clothes were by no means destined to remain smart, not then, but that would soon cease to matter for him, all as his dick throbbed more and more, growing with every pulse. He didn't manage to get his clothes all the way down though, just the head of his dick sticking out, the button pinging free, head awash with lust as he panted heavily, licking his lips.

"Nngghhh..."

He was never usually so vocal when masturbating, or even when having sex, but something was different there. He grasped his cock, eyes half-closed, groping his length, stroking up and down, up and down. Yet the length swelled into his hand until it was too big even for him, growing from six inches up to seven, eight, nine...ten... And more still was to come.

And it just kept going. More and more, bigger and bigger, his balls aching and churning in a way that surely could not be natural, not as they blew up with even cum. The stream of seed in orgasm had tapered off, but there were still dribbles of cum pouring forth from the head of his cock, glistening and gleaming as droplets trickled and splattered down.

He didn't know that there was something inside his cock, something that had been planted there when Veronica had made contact with him, even though everything was set to escalate far, far more than that. The demon sperm swelled within his dick, fat and hungry for more, though the outward appearance of his cock, if Tim had cared to look, would have been normal to anyone looking at him, perfectly so. Or maybe the fact of the matter was that, just like with Veronica, no one would have noticed any obvious difference in him anyway.

It didn't matter. Not much, in that vein, would matter anymore, no. He jerked off roughly, masturbating half in his pants and half out of them, his body only contending with need, desire, the pounding rise of straining to masturbate, to get off, to do what his body suddenly demanded of him, increasingly.

"Tim? Tim, where are you... Tim!"

Tammy stopped dead in her tracks, her jaw hanging open, though it was too late already for Tim. She hadn't expected to find him with his hand down his pants, no, but much less with a massive cock growing out of his clothes too, so big that it could not be contained! She struggled and spluttered, fighting for words that would not come, all as his cock throbbed with every stroke of his hand, the head thick and throbbing, glistening with even his pulses of pre-cum. Or cum... Tammy didn't know, not with the musky reek of it in the air too, how everything about him seemed thicker and more intoxicating than she could ever have imagined.

"T-Tim..." She stuttered, trying to approach him, but taking a half-step back instead. "What... How... Are you..."

But she couldn't get the words out, not as his cock swelled, hitting twelve inches as it finally sprang out of his pants, the monster revealed and gleaming with his cum, trickling down the length of his cock. She tried to reach for him, but Tim's hands were on her before she could stop him or do anything else, shoved down to her knees with that monster before her.

"Oh... Tim... Tim, this is... No, I can't..."

She felt like she was protesting, but the words that slipped from her lips did not seem to match up with what Tammy was doing. He was so big, throbbing so much, so much so that it was hard to even believe that it really was Tim there in front of her. She licked her lips, her willpower fading away, though she had not really had all that much of it, to begin with. Where she would not take any of Vincent's belongings, of course, she would take her pleasure with any of the others there that wanted her to.

"Tim..." She moaned, blinking as she hefted up his cock, her eyes wide. "I never knew you were so big!"

That, in part, was the eldritch at work, influencing her to believe that there was nothing at all out of the ordinary there and, on the contrary, just an opportunity for some fun and lust to be had. Nothing more than that... But Tim grabbed her and forced her down onto his cock, even though her lips were already parted as widely as they could go for the treat of his fat cock, the throbbing, twelve-inch length shoving its way up into the back of her throat.

She hacked and gagged around him, eyes watering, though she just about managed to suppress the reflex. Not that she didn't want to be there, of course, practically dragged up and down the throbbing shaft, her tongue even shoved out of the way into the base of her mouth. He just wanted her and she was pleasantly forced to give him a blowjob, all as something fat and drooling oozed from his cock.

Even if Tammy had not thought that it was just his cum, she would have gulped it down. And yet it was just the demon sperm working its way down her throat, squirming and wriggling, teasing and taunting, corrupting her. Tim howled, bucking his hips furiously, but, strangely enough, it was no longer difficult for Tammy to take him into her throat, her throat seeming to accept him more readily than ever.

She moaned around him, his hips working furiously, cumming and cumming and cumming. There seemed to be no end to it, even as she closed her eyes, lost in sensation, the slickness of his cream flooding her throat, down and down and down, more. He didn't know what was happening but it was simply as if the notion that something could be wrong just didn't occur to him anymore. What did Tim, after all, have to worry about?

Yet the flow of his seed did not stop as he deposited every last drop deeply down into her belly. Truthfully, it was the only place that it could go, Tammy grunting and heaving around him, forced to breathe in sharply through her nostrils, though that was a challenge in itself with such a fat cock in her mouth. His cock was still growing too, just at a slower pace, pumping up thicker and thicker, her jaws forced wider and wider, everything about her twisting into corruption, the eldritch entity doing some of their best work. They, after all, had been let into the mortal realm to wreak their special brand of havoc and chaos...

His cock and balls inflated, as if they were being filled with his cum too, producing far, far too much for a body to naturally hold. Groaning deep in the back of his throat, he heaved and panted, trying to drag in all the air to his lungs that he could, but, honestly, Tim just didn't realise that he didn't need air like that, not anymore. There was pleasure, too much pleasure, leading him on into depravity, every drop that his cock and balls overfilled with spilling down into the hot depths of Tammy's belly.

And she took it all, even as her belly bloated, needing to find somewhere, anywhere, to put every drop of that thick, delicious cum. It was so much tastier than anything she had ever drunk down before, gulping around his cock just to massage the length that was in her throat, needing more, always more. Why, Tammy had never wanted a cock as much as she wanted Tim's, moaning mutely around him, eyes closed, not seeing, only feeling.

Her belly strained and stretched, spilling out and out and out: a smooth, squashy round. It was perfectly smooth, as if she had suddenly been taken pregnant, though all she was aware of was how good everything felt. There was no pain, if some strain, her belly stretching and stretching and stretching, all to contain the massive overload of cum. Her belt pushed back helplessly against it, though there was nowhere else for it to go other than to snap, dramatically, and ping off somewhere into the wine cellar.

Without the constraints of her belt, her stomach swelled and swelled, wobbling faintly, the stretch immense. Even the weight of holding so much cum inside her tipped her forward, making her want to crash into Tim, but his impaling cock held her up. It kept her in place, as if she was just a vessel for his cream, something to be filled, though that was not something that Tim would have ever thought about a woman before his transformation.

Or mutation. With Fornucatus at play, anything was possible and there was nothing impossible for anyone to concern themselves with, not anymore...

She groaned, eyes opening, wide, a little worried, but it was just the pressure, her shirt scrunching up higher and higher and higher off her belly, buttons popping loose, even her black waistcoat, for her serving attire, bursting off. Her shirt ripped down the seams, splitting up the sides, yet it remained tight on her shoulders and under her arms, the pressure from the fabric being pulled needing to go somewhere, anywhere.

"Nnngghhh..."

Yet his cum swilling about in her, sloshing about in the pit of her stomach, had to come out again. Tim jacked off his cock, stroking the fat length that remained outside her mouth, her lips pursed tightly around them, so very tightly. Tammy couldn't hold every drop of cum inside her anymore, groaning around the hefty, heaving load of it as it squired out of her backside, her mouth, and even her nose too. For what was pressed up inside her, lovingly given straight down her throat, had to work its way through her body, even forced back out through her nose in streams of thick, white seed.

It could have been unpleasant for her, but, to Tammy, it was euphoric. She groaned around him, rocking and pumping her hips, swallowing, always swallowing. He drew back as even more cum spurted from his cock: great, big throbs of heaving orgasm, a continuous orgasm that, even then, would never again have any kind of end in sight. No, that was not for him, not for Tim, not as he jacked off furiously in the light right at the base of the cellar steps, the wine racks in the background, though he was well and truly taking his riches elsewhere.

Heavy loads of cum splattered over her face and head, so much so that it was impossible to tell what was still spurting from her mouth and nose and what was fresh cream, direct from the source. Not that either of them cared as it slopped down her chest, marking her tits, painting her clothes slick to her body, though her belly was still grossly inflated with his seed. Heft and swollen, it was as if her body would never again be normal, never again be the same.

And that was true too. Things didn't need to be the same.

"Unff... Ah... Fuck, yes..."

Tim moaned as his hand worked his cock, swelling, throbbing, aching right up to (or close enough) two feet long. He looked down at Tammy, lust in his eyes, as if he was seeing her for the first time, cum painting her, her hair wet with it, even as his balls hung between his legs, fatter than baseballs.

"Oh..." Tammy moaned. "Oh... This... Mmm..."

She couldn't get out the words that she wanted, but, oh well. That was not a problem, not really, not even as her hips rocked and pumped, still down on her knees. But something different was happening to her, her clit swelling, fattening up, bigger and bigger and bigger, far past the point where it could be missed or mistaken for anything else.

Or that it was becoming something else. Her hand dropped to it, teasing, prodding, massaging around it as it grew a more defined shape, throbbing out and out and out with every pulse into what could only be considered a cock. She groaned, mouth hanging agape, a pair of testicles dropping from behind it, though it seemed that her pussy was left intact too, giving her the semblance of portraying two sexes at once. For humans, that wasn't possible.

For a monster of the unknown, well... It was child's play.

She moaned, rolling her hips forward, her balls swelling, though they did not reach the size of Tim's, which was probably for the best. She grunted and whined, stroking her growing cock as it reached four inches and then five, swelling up thicker and faster as a great shudder rippled through her body.

"Oh... Ohh... Ohhhh!"

Tammy couldn't hold it back, though it was not as if she needed to hold anything in either, oh no. That didn't matter, not even then, not as she moaned openly and lustfully, all in a way that she would never have done before. There was something different but she still couldn't put her finger on it, far too caught up in the lust of the moment aching through her to even care.

Was that even something worth caring about anymore? She didn't think so, she didn't think so.

Her cock jetted off a constant stream of cum that was not quite as thick as what Tim had to offer, though he was still painting her with his seed, splashing down around her so that Tammy was kneeling in a pool of rapidly spreading cum. There was just so much of it and she had to resist the urge to scoop it up and drink it down, splashing it over herself from head to toe, just so she was continually coated, every inch of her, in a dripping load of endless seed.

Her balls ached strangely, though her body knew what the need meant, that she had to keep thrusting and grinding, rocking her hips, panting through an open mouth as lust overcame her. it was a far cry from how she was normally, even if she could be a little on the cheeky, quick-witted side, but all that was in the past.

"Ohhhh..."

The changes were not just in her new dick and balls, however, oh no. Her breasts strained at her shirt increasingly, much the same as Veronica's had done, but they had to find space for themselves, one way or the other. She grunted and shifted her weight back and forth, panting heavily, her trembling tits swelling up to greater and greater extremes, pushing the limits of her shirt. Until it and her waistcoat over the top could not hold up for a single moment more, breasts bursting through with an almighty rip, though Tammy had not quite heard a tear like that ever before -- a rip that came with a wet ooze to it too. Though her clothes were so soaked that there was no way for that not to lewdly come through too.

Her eyes were on Tim, mindless and lustful, losing herself in darkening, deepening desire. There was nothing else for her, not as she brought one trembling hand up to her breasts, groping and squeezing, even pinching the nipple as she massaged them, milk dripping down from her suddenly lactating nipples.

"Unff... Yes..." Tammy moaned, though it was harder than ever just for her to get the words out. "Yes... I need...it... Need...more..."

She didn't know what she wanted, only that she was right where she needed to be, milk dripping down her body, though it was hard to differentiate it from the flow of cum pouring over her. Tim had taken a half-step back and away from her, however, which helped a little, though every jerking spurt of cum that he sent forth only added to the spreading pool of cum around them.

Not that they cared.

His eyes landed on Tammy hungrily, licking his lips, though it was just a quick flick of his tongue. Even if it had been something more lingering, something more feral than a man should ever have been able to emit, it would have excited her, turned her on even more, her heart leaping in her chest. For there was something kinky and lustful deep down inside Tammy that yearned for him.

"Tammy..."

He groaned out her name through his teeth, lunging for her, though her arms were already open to receive him. Her heart pounded and leapt and she took him into her arms even as, somehow, they squirmed around, end to end, soaking wet with cum and need rising within them all over again. On top of him, Tammy moaned as she sank her mouth down on his cock, swallowing him to the two-foot base as if it was nothing at all, the pressure in her throat only reminding her in a good way of how large he was.

He didn't need to be told what to do, grinning widely as he took her cock too into his mouth. Tim had never sucked off anyone else before (well there were a few wild parties that he couldn't fully remember from a few years back), but he didn't need to be an expert to please her. Everything that they did brought pleasure, no matter whether it was slick and poised or clumsy and rushed. Everything came together in the way that it was supposed to, Tammy's tits swelling against him as he grabbed onto her arse for purchase, dragging her down. Her cock ploughed into his mouth and throat as he gulped around it, though it was still growing, albeit at a slower rate than his growth had come.

12