Inflated Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick, on the other hand, was harder for Tammy to take at its size, the initial penetration driving deep and then leaving her straining through the pressure, the drag of the fleshy head back up through her throat. That dick reached places inside her that no cock had ever been meant to go, yet her body ached for it, still cumming, pouring another load of cum straight down Tim's throat as he took her cock deeper and deeper and deeper. Her huge, cum filled belly got in the way, though he pressed his forehead into it wantonly, as if the mere presence of something so inherently kinky drove him on even more than before.

All as it was meant to be. For the demon sperm had infected them both and were well into the process of mutating their bodies to their liking, to their preferences -- all in the name of sexual debauchery and a specific brand of chaos to be set loose across the world. Their bodies were nothing to Fornucatus, just incubators for the demon sperm, as she gagged on Tim's cock, not realising that she was already lost to the will of a being greater than which she could ever push back against.

She groaned around his cock, her dick springing free of Tim's mouth as he gasped, straining through the moment, though her dick just jerked wildly, painting his face, head and neck, down to his chest and further still, in her seed. It just seemed to get everywhere, no matter what they did or what position they were in -- and whatever cum did not press into their bodies only served to fill up the cellar more and more with a creamy wash of seed.

Not that they noticed or knew, not even as Tim finally forced Tammy onto all fours, though she was still perfectly willing about it. She moaned out his name as he ground his huge hard-on against her backside, that part of her clothes still intact, though her belt dangled in front of her, her belly still hugely bloated and swollen. His dick throbbed and he did not even see her clothes as a barrier, grinning passionately, his face stretched into such a smile whenever he was not moaning.

"Ah, fuuuuck," he groaned, grinding up against her pussy, the head of his cock slowly tearing through her trousers and even her underwear too. "Your...fucking...cunt... So...good..."

Tammy shuddered. Even in a moment like that, there could be no higher praise for her, not as he slammed inside, startling a deep, throaty moan from her lips. She'd never played that roughly before, but all was still as it was meant to be, hissing and grunting, all like a feral beast as cum sloshed around them. There was so much semen, all over the place, mixing his and her cum, though neither cared. It was all about the lust of the moment, their bodies bloating and swelling, his cock grinding in hard and fast. If Tammy had not been ready for his seed, well...she was going to have to be ready for his dick, one way or the other.

He just wanted her, grinding in deeply, even as his dick swelled further, pumping up more and more cum inside her, inflating her belly. Cum filled her womb and added to the load that was already making her belly so fat and round, wobbling up until it was her defining feature, twice the size that even a natural, full-term pregnancy would have been. It would have been horrifying if it was not so arousing, inciting him to fuck her harder and faster, letting lust rule him, thrust after delectable, driving thrust.

Tim wasn't going to let Tammy go without another dose of pleasure too, reaching around under her as he fucked her on all floors, the base of the wine cellar now completely filled with cum, from wall to wall, a thin layer spreading out. No... She jerked in his grasp, grinding and humping fervently back onto his dick while he masturbated her cock, showing her just what to do with it as his hand slid rapidly up and down. The skin of her shaft moved along with him, their moans tangling in the air as if they were both trying to outdo one another.

"Unff... Yes... Ah..."

Moans and groans were one thing, but the slap of his hips on her bare arse, her clothes having ripped and torn apart far enough to expose a fair portion of it, was another. His clothes split down over the buttocks, but that was just his rising, swelling balls trying to make room for themselves. Up to the size of soccer balls, they swung and should have made it increasingly difficult for him to thrust, yet all Tim felt was exhilaration, head tossed back, moaning and grunting, lips parted as if he could never again close him. Under him, Tammy shuddered through yet another orgasm, adding her climax to the seed flowing around, though, with the constant stream and spurts of cum throbbing from their respective dicks, there was little at all to differentiate one orgasm from another anyway, not anymore.

Her belly swelled down against the floor, so big that it pushed her up from the ground, moaning, her hands straining to stay in contact with the floor. But, eventually, Tammy had to acquiesce to that as he bloated her womb out with his seed, fucking her pussy as if he had never had sex before. She cried out, tightening around him in climax, though one blurred into the next, her cunt rippling and twitching erratically, muscles contracting as if to milk him of a load that was still coming, always coming.

Her belly squashed down against the floor, spreading out a little there under its own weight. Rising before her, it reached the height of her chest, up to her collarbone and trembling up higher still, though it was there that it reached the problem of her swollen tits. They had gone far beyond even F-cups, anything natural even on a bigger-set body that was larger and bolder, better designed to take breasts of a huge size, dropping down against her belly. Yet they had to find and make space for each other for the growth was not stopping either, not as her vision was blocked by her rising breasts, inflating out and out and out, her nipples throbbing with need too as they grew. Those, however, were harder for her to see still, bloating out and drooling milk for the messy slosh of lust around them.

They changed position, Tim presenting his cock to Tammy on his knees, though her wild thrusts were difficult for her to take, face to face with him. It was him that had to guide her cock into his, pressing the heads together and squishing her belly as much out of the way as he could with one hand, fingers and palm sinking into her soft, squashy, cum-filled body. Tammy moaned, her dick sinking home into his, docking inside him.

"Ohhhh, fuck!"

She cried out, sending a load of cum deep into his cock, thrusting harder, deeper, as if the weight of her heavily cum-filled body did not weigh her down or make anything more difficult at all. It was strange like that, very strange, but she didn't mind. Not when it felt so good, the strain of her skin stretching to accommodate the overload of cum and milk, respectively, making her skin itch faintly. The cum flowing around them both soothed her a little more, however, all as she humped his cock, spearing deep into him, Tim dipping his head to her chest to suck on her tit.

She followed his lead, as if she had only needed to be guided in the next lustful direction, taking her other nipple into her mouth, though she had to heft up her huge, swollen breast and point the nipple back to her. The nipple there was smooth, smoother than it had been before and darker too, though that was all good, all fine, moaning around it as her mouth was filled with what was far more like a fat teat than any kind of nipple. Her hips bucked of their own accord, filling him as she slid back and forth inside his dick, only able to do that, for the time being, as she was still smaller than him. It would have taken an even greater dose of mutation for her to fuck his cock if they had both been the same size, after all, or if she had been even larger.

Tim drew her nipple into his mouth, drinking down her milk even as it drooled and dripped out from the corners of his mouth. And yet it was the best milky load that he could have wished for, filling his belly, bloating him out, his balls resting on the ground between his legs as he knelt there. If he had been able to see himself in his right mind at that very moment, Tim would not have thought that he looked very much like a man at that time, every drop of the milk filling his belly and rounding it out more and more, though it was less forceful than his cum had been in filling Tammy that first time, down her throat. Still, he inflated, rolling his hips, luxuriating in sensation, the tight squeeze his dick gave around Tammy's cock every time she shoved her own dick deep. It felt like there should be no possible way for her to penetrate him as deeply as she was, yet she still found the space, somehow, as she crammed every inch that she had into his aching hard-on.

"Mmm... Come on... Lie back." She grinned, offering him a new play as she drew out of his cock, cock throbbing, drooling and dripping through an endless stream of seed still. "Got something for you..."

He did it readily, allowing her to bear him back down into the sloshing cum flowing around them, soaking his hair, his hips raised as, finally, she pressed her shaft to his anal ring. Tammy took charge, grabbing his legs and sliding them up onto her thighs where she knelt, allowing him to wrap his legs around her waist for leverage. Yet that forced his pucker down onto her cock, bearing in deeper and deeper to his backside as he howled out his lust, cock jerking and throbbing.

His cry bounced off the walls and, truly, it was a wonder that no one had yet come down to find them and work out what they were doing, though it would not have stopped Tim or Tammy, nor even the demon sperm as they worked through their best corruption. She ground into his arse as if she had been fucking him for years, though it felt like the first time to Tim, taking her dick like a pro. The strain and stretch, his anal ring clamped tightly around her thick girth, was still hard for him to bear, something that he had never before considered having to push himself through.

Yet it was hard to think about anything else at all as she rammed into him, her breasts spilling forward even more, forced there by the rising wobble of her stomach. The inflation seemed to keep going, neither of them knowing that the demon sperm and so on were multiplying and growing even without a fresh load of cum to drown in. But it was not his concern, not as he squeezed around her cock, which must have grown into the two-foot monster that he had been boasting about before, throbbing and driving, thrusting and fucking, losing themselves in such pleasure that there surely was never going to ever be any going back from it, no, not ever. They didn't need to go back, not when they were so lost in it, the slam of her hips driving into his backside accompanied by the squash of her overfilled, bloated belly.

She took him roughly, crudely, adding to the load of cum within his guts with every drop that her shaft sent forth. Even then, her balls were swelling, aching to catch up with the size of his, everything about them out of proportion, as if their bodies had been twisted into something that would have been better placed in a horror flick. Yet anyone watching would have deemed that they did it to themselves as her nuts bloated out, as big as baseballs and rapidly growing, churning and seething and frothing with cum.

He bore through every last one of her thrusts as she took him and claimed him, moaning out her name, crying out through it, only knowing just how much he needed his next orgasm. And the next one and the next one... There could be no end, just lust for more, always more.

The greed of Fornucatus, after all, did not know any true bounds.

They were nothing more than fleshy blimps, filled with milk and cum, as they fucked, monstrous and mutated, lost in desire. It was not their desire, no, but they didn't know that and neither were they conscious of how far things had gone. That was probably better, at least for them, as her cock sprang free of Tim's backside, slapping wetly between her bloated belly and his buttocks, smearing both in another dose of thick seed.

They'd never need to know just how they wrangled their swollen bodies into another doggystyle position, with Tammy barely holding on, legs waggling in the air, as he claimed her backside with his cock. As she had fucked him, he fucked her arse with wild, raw abandon, bellies growing, stomachs churning, the demon sperm multiplying. They had nowhere to go, not yet, but they could still grow, blistering through two incubator bodies that were never designed to hold them.

Well, not forever.

Tammy moaned as she took his cock, pounding into her backside, needing more, aching for it, her belly squashing out to the sides, though she didn't even notice that they weren't on the ground anymore. For their inflation had finally taken them past the bounds of mortal claims, Tim kneeling on his bloated nuts, which were easily as large as a full-size exercise ball, supporting his rampant need. Her belly would have to do to keep her supported and back up against him, higher and higher, though even his belly rising out against her made it more difficult for them to fuck.

It would not matter very soon. Not as their cocks swelled, huge and reaching up to their chests -- if Tim's had not been buried inside Tammy at that time, of course -- and her tits squashed out against the ground. Somehow, her head was tipped down and yet nowhere near the floor, their bloated bodies rapidly filling up the ten-foot space between the floor and ceiling, grinding into the wine racks. Despite their fixings, they creaked and pressed out, bottles tipping off the other side, though Tim and Tammy did not even notice.

Not as he drove into her harder and harder, groaning, cum and milk sloshing about inside them. Even his belly was swollen, as if pregnant, though it was his gargantuan, overfilled nuts that really drew attention, so round and full that they were bigger than his entire body. They squashed down where he used them to support himself, though nothing quite looked as if it should "work" in such a position. Such was the power of Fornucatus...

Their cries twisted as her hard nipples poked out, hair plastered to their scalps, cum dripping off them, not caring for their state of being. He fucked her harder and harder, still in a modified doggy-style position, the churning strain within them growing and growing and growing.

Yet, when there was nowhere else for their bodies to grow into, completely filling the space between floor and ceiling, they were forced to squash. More and more, increasingly tight, the swilling strain within their bodies coming to a head all at once.

Until...

POP!

They couldn't contain it anymore, not as their overloaded bodies gave up everything that had been corrupted within them, popping loudly, the sound coming off like a shot in the small, tight confines of the wine cellar. Wine bottles shattered, racks toppled, but the ruined wine would not corrupt their influence, no, not as the demon sperm finally made their escape.

In the aftermath of Tim and Tammy's popping, the demon sperm flowed forth from them, their essence dissipating, taken over by the sperm themselves. Thick and unwieldy-looking, they powered along, streaming across the floor and the walls, even up along the ceiling, dark and swirling with demonic energy, with long, thick tails that swept them along. Their heads with thick and bulbous, some with mouths that were opening and closing as if they were searching for something, something to devour, something to absorb into their own bodies. Yet Fornucatus was still growing in strength and sending the demon sperm out with Tammy and Tim's minds broken inside, becoming a part of the greater hive mind, was only the first step.

Cum swilled about in the wine cellar, but another soul would never again need to step down there as Fornucatus slipped through the opening between worlds increasingly, working on Jessica all the while. The demon sperm wriggled and squirmed into the vents of the cellar, finding their way into other parts of the mansion, seeking out those who were next to be corrupted in the twisting playing out of true fate...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare6 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Corrupting Commission Pt. 01 A transformation commission goes awry...in Fetish
The Cottonwood Stud Ranch A ranch run by beautiful women mysteriously lacks any cattle.in Mind Control
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
More Stories