Inflated Desires Ch. 05

Story Info
In the garage, women transform & inflate into hyper herms...
4.4k words
2.6k
4
1

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Heh, at least we get to relax for a bit, huh?"

Trinity laughed as she leaned back against one of the pillar supports in the basement garage, neatly hidden away underneath the mansion. Of course, there had to be space down there for the wine cellar and other things too, but there were other entrances to those places in the mansion and, well, that was not really the job of the valets. The entire garage, or so it seemed, was filled with the cars of the donors. After all, they had had to have some way to get all their cars down there -- and that was just why there were five valets, all of them women. That had been a coincidence, really, but as soon as someone got wind of a good gig going with good money, the word had spread way back when they had gotten into the job.

For good money and an easy life, they weren't going to complain one bit. They grinned as they chilled out, though they didn't know, honestly, that they had been chosen by Vincent for being similarly built. Of course, they knew they were hot, that they were obviously gorgeous, but their breasts were huge and spilt out of their outfits, the small fit of the valet outfit, with a tight shirt cut low, not leaving enough to the imagination for professional work. A crude mind might have blurted out that their breasts were almost as big as their heads, the curve of their bodies drawing the eye down to their wide hips and long, shapely legs. Of course, while the weather was still warm, they were dressed in shorts, showing off a good amount of soft thigh, though they tended to ride up even higher when they dared sit down for a bit, for lunch or a break.

They were just meant to be pretty, stylish faces to do the valet work, after all. And they didn't mind at all what they were supposed to wear, as long as they got paid well for it. Perhaps that was not the best way to look at a role like that, but it was most certainly better than the grand majority of lower-paying work out there. They could work with that.

Trinity mooched over to one of the large vents, not sure whether she wanted to go for a sandwich or not. Her dirty blonde hair was tied back, but still spilt down her back in a long ponytail that nearly touched her backside, though she didn't have a hat on that time. She didn't mind the hat too much, just another little thing that was a part of the uniform.

The vent rumbled and rattled, drawing her attention. She peered at it, shading her eyes as if that would help her see better, for it was a little dim inside the vent when no lights were needed in there.

"What in the hell is that?"

She muttered under her breath, leaning in -- yet there was no stopping the onslaught of the horde of demon sperm. They slopped and slithered, slithering in a churning mass of demonic bodies, through the vent -- and erupted. She barely even had a chance to take a breath as they dove into her mouth, Trinity taking the full brunt of them.

She gulped them down, eyes wide, bliss overwhelming her, softening the edges of her psyche. Nothing was wrong, no...but the others were looking at her funny.

"What's happening to Trin?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Trinity, are you alright? Yeuch, what is that?"

The others, Hannah, Ruby, Gemma and Mylie, tried to clamour in closer, anticipating that something had gotten into the vents -- but they could never have suspected what was lurking in there. Neither did they have any idea at all where the demon sperm had come from as their eyes locked back onto Trinity as she bent over at the waist and heaved, grunting and groaning: deep, carnal sounds that did not seem natural for her at all.

"Oh, I think..." Ruby shrank back, perhaps the most worrisome of the group, one hand outstretched though she would never have the boldness of heart to cross the distance between her and Trinity. "Something... Oh, Trinity, are you okay?"

Trinity jerked and spasmed, grabbing at her chest with a barely contained howl. And yet it was as if Trinity didn't see any of them there at all, alone, in her mind, in the garage. Her eyes opened wide, panting heavily, her chest heaving with every breath she managed to snatch into her lungs, though she needed more, whimpering for more, aching for more. Something swelled at her crotch and she dropped her hand to it with a desperate moan, groping and squeezing, grinding back and forth on it. No matter how much pressure she put on her crotch, the pleasure only mounted, tingling warmly through her as if there was something inside her trying to push out, tiny electric shocks prickling and teasing.

"Ohhhh..."

Trinity couldn't help herself, rocking her hips, the bulge swelling and swelling and swelling, until the seams of her tight shorts could no longer keep up. They ripped through, revealing not a single cock, as had befallen others in the mansion, but multiple cocks, writhing out from her crotch in the form of tentacle cocks. They burrowed out from her pussy as she threw her head back and cried out her pleasure, the multiple cock heads already gleaming and dripping with arousal, visible even in the moderate lighting of the garage.

Gemma swore, backing off -- but the demon sperm had already caught up with them too. Sliding up their legs, they wriggled into any hold they could find, whether that was with their pussies or arseholes, one even managing to get all the way up to Mylie's slack jawed mouth and delving down her throat.

That softened it, at least a little, for them. They didn't have to worry, after all, not when someone else was in control of their bodies. And they would soon enough just become part of the hive mind, all in the right way of things.

The tentacle cocks throbbed and pulsed, rippling with energy, thick and flesh-coloured still as they wriggled out and out and out from Trinity's body. She whined plaintively, stroking them, trying to get her hands on all of them at once, though she couldn't masturbate them all, not as something tightened in her backside too. For her pussy was not the only part of her body to grow the tentacle cocks, something that a woman, or any human being should never have borne on their bodies.

Oh no... They pushed from her arse too, straining the tight hole, though Trinity only felt the stretch, not the pain, no pain at all. That was good, a very good thing, panting and heaving, her breasts rolling heavily with every snatched breath, as if she strained still to get vital oxygen into her lungs. She didn't truly need to breathe, not anymore, but her body did not understand that, not yet. Her shorts hung around her buttocks, revealing everything, only the waistline really remaining while the tattered shreds flapped with the movement and shift of her body.

"Oh..."

She moaned, the others still staring at her, though they had been stilled by the demon sperm, not worried enough about what was going on to flee. No... They might have been able to flee, initially, but never for far. That was not the way of Fornucatus.

Trinity's body swelled, before their eyes. And all they could do was watch as her skin rippled and pulsed as if there was something beneath it, something that wanted to break free, though there was nothing at all that any of them could have done to help Trinity either. Not when she was under his control, the demon sperm spreading their wicked influence further and further.

Tentacles... That was what was pushing and moving her body, crawling underneath the thin, fragile barrier of Trinity's skin. Her breasts throbbed and strained, as if they were being pumped up by an invisible air pump, something that might have been used to inflate a costume or similar, forcing her breasts larger and larger, to silly proportions. They might have been the size of her head before but they strained up thicker and rounder, constrained by her bra, the biggest porn star tits that could ever have been imagined.

Until, finally, they could not be restrained any longer, the seams of her shirt splitting over her shoulders, bra pining free, though Trinity did not feel the snap of it against her back, which was fortunate for her. All she felt was relief as she groped and caressed her tits, moaning and whimpering, trying to get every drop of that illicit, tantalising pleasure that she had been introduced to and, now, wanted oh so very much more of. She couldn't remember her life, where she had been, or even what she wanted to do. There was no hunger left in her stomach -- well, not of the kind that Trinity would have understood.

Yet there was a starving, clawing need for her body, for the lusciousness of those tentacle cocks questing out and out and out, seeking out the heat of human bodies. They knew what they wanted, of course, but they still had to grow and swell, to press out more and more, itching and prickling with sensation as the skin stretched around them and the flesh of her body, coming from somewhere else that she could not fathom, the pulling, pushing, rippling sensation making her want to push into it. It was just there and she craved it, lips parted, her tongue swiping out across the bottom one, though only briefly.

It was okay. Nothing was wrong. At least, that was how it was in Trinity's mind. And there would never again be anything wrong in her mind as her tits pushed down, rounding out perfectly, as if she was having the perfect, giant plastic tits implanted on her, even if the inflation was all coming from inside her. She whimpered throatily, something tightening there, though she didn't even notice how her throat was thickening, something starting to take root and form inside.

Trinity would see in time.

She might not have known what was going on and what was happening to her body, but the other four could see it all in excruciating, explicit detail, two more bursting free of her body in a thick drive, pounding forth from her nipples. With her hands on her chest, Trinity tried to hold up her breasts, panting heavily.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss..."

It was all she could get out, a rampant hiss of desire that did not sound as if it had come from human lips, no, not at all. Her arms and legs thickened, tentacle cocks swelling under her skin, thick and lumpy, though she didn't have too much trouble moving. Not yet, at least. Her body still had so much more to come, an incubator for the demon sperm, even as her fingers fattened up too, bulging obscenely into what could only be described as phallic shapes.

"Oh..." Gemma clutched her fingers to her mouth, covering it, though her moan still got through. "Oh, Trinity..."

No one could have told, however, whether that was a moan of pleasure or a moan of horror -- and no one cared either. There was a kind of lightness that came from that as Trinity held out her hands before her, panting open-mouthed at how her fingers bulged and swelled, the tips a little more defined as if they were really the tips of cocks, her skin itching as it reformed itself. Yet it was not just the skin that was changing, but the makeup of her body too, the bones in her fingers melting away, for they were no longer needed anymore.

Just cocks. Just more and more and more tentacle cocks...

The shreds of her shirt fell around her as it finally gave up from where the cocks had burst free from her nipples and she made full use of it, groping and massaging her tits with both hands, her cock fingers rubbing up lusciously against the tentacle cocks rising from her fat, stretched nipples. Her breasts swelled, spilling forward as if they needed more substance to contain the weight of those very tentacle cocks, though it was just the mutation working its way even more deeply into her.

She grunted, licking her lips, fingers pressing up and up, higher to her throat. Of course, she still had plenty of sensation there but even Trinity knew that she would no longer be able to use them to write. Writing, suddenly, didn't seem all that important anymore. Her breasts inflated more and more, rising out and out and out, though she stood tall as if the weight of them simply wasn't something that affected her anymore.

Something was in her throat, something was thick in her throat... Trinity stopped breathing, stopped heaving, and smiled as she realised that she didn't need to breathe anymore. How useful! Yet the moment that her lips broke into a smile was right when the tentacle cocks that had been bulging and working their way up through her throat, thickening enough to block off both her airway and the passage down to her stomach, broke free.

"Guuuhhhhhlllrrrkkk!"

She groaned, a muffled, wet sort of noise, tentacle cocks sliding slickly over her damp lips as her throat rose, trying to contain them. Her flesh rippled and pulsed, hands pressing softly over her neck, though all Trinity wanted was the pleasure, more still, always more, rocking her hips, trying to thrust back -- not even knowing what to do to get what her body wanted from her.

Yet her body was not to contain everything, not all the tentacle cocks, not even as the cars nearby started shaking from the force of her body, her transformation, even her lust too. The others tried to back away, though it was more out of uncertainty than anything else, the cocks twisting and writhing. To the observant eye, they might have well looked as if they were growing frustrated with everything that was going on, with the fact that they were not getting the pleasure and the stimulation that they so very desperately needed, though that was okay. She could still lean into that, take it for herself.

But the tentacle cocks had a mind of their own. Her arms and legs stuck out straight, her stomach straining and bulging, though it was not a smooth round out, no, not by far. Her belly was crude and coarse, lumpy with squirming tentacles, as if she had swallowed a whole lot of them, an entire pit, and now they were trying to find their way out of her body, through any means possible. They bulged and strained, as if they were trying to force their way through her skin, though Trinity's head fell back, orgasmic with lust.

One orgasm after another crashed through her, taking and claiming her whole body, from head to toe. There was no way to tell any kind of difference between any of them, no, but that was all well and good, yes, all in the way of things, her head spinning, lust pounding, her sense and grip on reality slipping away.

She didn't mind. It was better that way.

However muted and muffled it was, Trinity let out a long, low, deep, guttural groan around the thick tentacles writhing from her mouth, the tentacle cocks bulging and dripping, all as if they were about to blow. Her arms stuck out straight, thick with more tentacles, every part of her body swollen and lump with them, even knocking herself off balance, onto her fat arse with them. Yet no part of her was not bulging with tentacles, her whole form shapeless, inflated, lumpy; her tits crawled with them.

Until, finally, her body could not take it any longer. Even though her skin had stretched as much as it could, the influence of Fornucatus at play, it could only take so much. Her body ached and burst, popping violently, a huge mass of still-growing tentacle cocks bursting free of her body in a splatter. Trinity's mind locked into them, still there to guide the cocks to their intended targets, but it was not as if her friends stood a chance.

The tentacle cocks barrelled their way through the parked cars, smashing windows and crushing panelling, even knocking one new Range Rover onto its back, the windscreen cracked, roof crumpled. Well, it was not as if anyone at the party was going to leave it the same way they came in, anyway, if they ever got to leave at all. One tentacle cock even wrapped itself around a pillar, fleshy and waiting, pausing for just a moment with the "head" raised as if it was a serpent scoping out the area.

But they already had their intended targets as they violently shoved the cars out of the way to get to the women, ignorant to the crashes and smashes of the vehicles that certainly cost only as much as what someone was willing to pay for them. It didn't matter anymore, not as the women were captured, Hannah moaning and opening her mouth for a tentacle cock.

"Mmm-hmmm-mmmph!"

That was the only sound that any of them would be able to make from then on, their bodies taken, tentacle cocks viciously, in a brutally good sort of way, forcing their way through their clothing, ripping and tearing, letting them know exactly what they belonged to, where they belonged. A tight pussy or a virgin arse -- well, those things were hardly barriers to thick members, even if the heads of the tentacle cocks were too thick and too defined, honestly, to fit naturally into any woman without a great deal of preparation.

Yet the demon sperm had already taken care of that, prepping and priming their bodies for demonic penetration, triple penetrated as Gemma rolled onto all fours, her clothes ripped, pounding in her arse and her pussy at once, another tentacle dick ramming its way furiously down her throat. For all they knew, it was the last fuck that they would ever get, that they would ever know, and it was their right to take what they needed from it.

Well... It wasn't as if the hive mind wouldn't have pleasure, after all, all a part of the corrupting demon sperm, when they spread further and further, taking their influence as far as they could roam. It would just be a different kind of consciousness than any of them were used to.

Mylie, with her brown curls bouncing, bucked and moaned on two cocks, riding them as they pounded up into her, her bare buttocks jiggling with every jerky thrust she made. There was another, of course, ramming into her mouth, spreading her pretty lips wide, though there was no look of understanding on her face, as if the bimbo (truly, the most vapid of the group) had finally well and truly lost her mind. It was not as if she was using it anyway...

"Mmmph..."

Her hips worked and thrust, not even able to keep up with the tentacles, more wrapping around her, squirming and wriggling, grinding between her growing breasts. Two more even took advantage of her bouncing tits, driving into her nipples and fucking her breasts roughly. And when the spurts of cum began, well...they just didn't stop for all four of them, from Hannah to Ruby and from Gemma to Mylie.

The streams of cum came thicker and faster, each in defined spurts yet still in keeping with one long, continuous orgasm, a climax that had no end. For it did not need to have an end, not as their bellies were filled with sloshing, churning loads of cum, so thick and delicious, bloating them out, their wombs overfilled so that there was an even tenser rise to their abdomens, completing the look. Breasts inflated, spilling to either side of their bodies if they happened to drop onto their backs, pulled there by gravity, yet there was no true sense of weight to them, fleshy and cum-filled, rolling and wobbling back and forth.

No one tried to flee or fight back, moans filling the air, however muffled they were. It felt too good for any of them to worry about it. And they had surely had far worse sex in the past...

Ruby whined as her stomach bloated out with cum, two tentacle cocks at once shoved into her pussy. There was another in her arse, stretching her hole, and another down her throat, though it had not even registered to her that she no longer needed to breathe. It was just not something that crossed her mind, not at all, hips working -- or at least trying to work. With her belly holding her down, bloated and shivering with how fat and full it was, there was less and less movement available to her, her body thickening up, filled with cum.

12