Inflated Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, there was so much cum... And she needed it too, all so desperately. Never before would Ruby have understood that craving for cum as the immense stretch in her cunt grew stronger and stronger, all so her mind could not focus on anything else at all. She was already wet and ready for the tentacle, crying out as she ground and bucked faintly onto it, orgasm sweeping through her.

It was all that she needed. Orgasm. Lust. To fuck. To be fucked. Anything. All while her stomach and her tits pressed up against one another, bloated, shuddering with the sheer pressure of all the cum swelling inside her.

None of them, not even Hannah who was left, looked like their old selves, not anymore. There were more tentacles than women, the entire garage filled with them, some of the ones that had not found a hole to ram into flitting back and forth, shooting around the garage like snakes seeking out a target. They wriggled and squirmed, cumming furiously, spending their loads over bodies too if they could not pump into anyone, thicker and fuller, fatter around with every load they spent. There were no balls on them but that didn't seem to matter to the rampant tentacle cocks, not as they took their fill and their pleasure, cum sloshing about as it spread further and further across the floor of the garage.

Hannah tried to squeal, though it only came from her lips as a sort of strangled cry, held up by two tentacle cocks, though she was balanced on her bloated belly, her stomach on the ground while her arms and legs were held out. Her throat bulged wickedly with the ploughing force of a tentacle cock driving deeper and deeper into her, forcing her throat to accept him, all the way down into the pit of her stomach where it jolted and writhed, splashing through the slick mess of cum straining for space in there.

And yet the tentacle cocks demanded that their overfilled, messy bodies allowed them even more space too, shuddering as they grew, the dicks within the women thickening too. The limits of reality no longer seemed to come into play at all as their holes were stuffed and stretched to obscene levels, beyond half a foot wide, the women howling and moaning, climaxing over and over again. Their bodies were vessels and nothing more than that, their bodies heaving out full and round, smooth with the strain of so much cum trying to force its way out through them, always more.

Their bodies, however, had to grow. Even so their bellies were bigger than the rest of them, their tits inflating too, other parts of them thickening up also, yet the sperm knew where to best focus their attention. There were parts of their bodies, like their stomachs and their wombs, that were better for incubating demon sperm, for allowing them to fester and multiply, more and more and more and more.

No end.

No stop.

Always and forever.

Hannah rolled, her bloated body reaching fifteen feet, breasts rapidly catching up to her stomach, though that was combined, not each one. They jostled and trembled with the bristling force of so much cum inside, the pressure of inflation, everything trying to strain out -- though not yet, not quite yet. It was not time yet, not even then, not as they were turned into cum blimps, rolling and bopping along, crashing into one another, shoving aside the cars to make space for them.

Ruby whimpered, her eyes closed, lost in orgasm. All she knew was pleasure, her straining stomach and chubby, thicker body bulging up to twenty feet...and then greater still.

Crushed together, squashed, there was nowhere for the women to go, lost in a mess of tentacle cocks, fucked into oblivion. Their bodies strained to bursting point, though they did not tip over that edge and explode -- not quite yet. There just was nowhere else for them to go as they were trapped down in the garage, their fat, unwieldy bodies no longer good for anything else, not at all, grunting and groaning, whimpering and moaning, longing only for the next continuous orgasm, the next endless release.

They didn't know that that was their fate. That their climax would never end. That they would never stop feeling like they were getting fucked, even when they, eventually, popped and sent forth their demon sperm, fresh and ready, to join the rest of the horde, the hive mind.

Trinity's consciousness lived in the tentacle cocks.

And, soon, the others would join her...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare6 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Your Family is Mine! Aren is helpless as his futa bully fucks his entire family!in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big F Surprise Ch. 01 A Virus strikes the world and leaves a young couple shocked.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Kristanna Goes Hunting Kristanna is hungry and goes hunting.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Woman Scorned Never sleep with a jealous futa's woman...in Transgender & Crossdressers
Acceptance A pair of Femboys find love in 2 secretly hung ladies!in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories