Inflated Desires Ch. 14

Story Info
This inflationary tale grows to a close, outgrowing the city.
4.6k words
1.2k
2
1

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Jessica stepped out, not caring for those who fell into corruption around her. They were broken, broken and lost, though they would enjoy their demise in becoming one with a far, far greater being than ever they could even have understood. She walked through the city, the streets familiar and still strange to her, as if she was seeing them through new eyes, everything around her shifting and changing through a different lens. It may have looked the same, at least to her, though everything that she left behind shifted and transformed, Fornucatus' mutative destruction curling and conniving into every single building that she passed.

Meanwhile, Veronica drove in, a smirk on her lips, handling the police car as if it was the sort of vehicle that she drove daily, mindlessly, aimlessly, though, of course, she had a target. For it was Jessica whom she was driving towards, even if she did not know that it was Jessica that she was zeroing in on, like a homing sense -- an instinct that could only have come from Fornucatus. It had been Jessica who had opened the door to him and yet Veronica who had taken on his influence and partial possession, allowing them to grow in power, more and more. Truly, Fornucatus owed them a great debt.

And Fornucatus always made good on their debts.

As the women moved closer and closer together, they grew. Jessica stepped out bold and strong, yet the pull of her clothes around her grew tighter and tighter, straining as her breasts and hips grew. Of course, it was her whole body growing, but it was a slow kind of growth as she walked straight down the centre of the road, not caring for the cars that swerved around her, some of them even coming to a stop.

Slowly, her bottoms grew tauter and tauter, as if her thighs were thickening up to such a point that her flesh was not all that far removed from a sausage bursting from its skin. Yet it was different, trousers creeping higher and higher up her leg, revealing first an ankle and then higher, straining tighter and tighter, the fabric ripping softly, so gentle was her growth. Her shoes were tight, too tight, toes wriggling within her socks, though she burst through those at once, toes pushing out the front, her growing feet shoving them aside, scraps of fabric and plastic that, really, hadn't been all that good for purpose to begin with.

"Mmmm..."

She glanced at the crumbling of buildings around her, cars that were unoccupied crumpling in on themselves, rubble and dust flooding the air. It did not come close to her, however, as if she was in a bubble that separated her from the chaos around -- even if Jessica was the instigator of it. She smirked, flinging her arms out, though it was an influence that she held and not something that she could yet apply to the city around her directly. Not with Fornucatus possessing her, fusing with her, their bodies and souls twisted together in a way that could not be undone.

Residents of the area, even those merely tucked away into little coffee shops, minding their own business, could not help but be affected too, like the residents of her apartment block while she had merely been leaving the building. Flesh bubbled and contorted, though those that were corrupted did not feel any shame or horror, not beyond that initial flash. That was not the way of Fornucatus, after all, spreading dissent, mutation, corruption, the darkly demonic throbbing change that would soon become the life force of the entire world.

Maybe even the galaxy too...

Jessica groaned and stretched her arms up overhead as if to reach even greater heights, enjoying the new thickness of her body. New layers of soft, loving flesh peeled down her body, her T-shirt stretching and stretching, though the pressure on her shoulders and upper back from it pulling out was not all that comfortable. Best to get rid of that then.

"Ugh!"

She shoved her arms back suddenly, elbows bent, laughing as her shirt ripped across the shoulders, allowing her more freedom to move, her breasts swelling larger, though they had a way to go yet before they would reach anything like what they had been in Fornucatus' dream world.

Oh, how she couldn't wait for that.

Veronica transformed too, though it was a slower, less sexual mutation than the one that she had undergone, luxuriously, at the mansion, back when she had ended up being pumped full and inflated with demon sperm. She moaned in the car, head tipping back a little, though there was no worry in her mind about hitting anyone, for the streets seemed oddly clear ahead of her. She rocked her hips eagerly, her clit feeling as if it was throbbing, but that was just one of many sensations coursing through her, each one trying to take her attention for its own.

While her clothes grew tighter and tighter, what took up her immediate attention as her whole body grew and her breasts inflated more than the rest of her was the lack of space beneath the steering column, where her legs had to go. The police car that she had so kindly commandeered use of was not an automatic drive, so she had to move her feet enough to step on the clutch too, though the shoes were tighter and tighter also, making it difficult for her to move.

In the end, as her knees pressed up underneath the steering wheel and her shoulders bore back against the seat, Veronica just left the car in a single gear, somewhere in the middle. Surely that would get her where she needed to go and that would have to be, quite frankly, good enough for her... The details like that simply weren't something that she was interested in, moaning and smirking openly, rocking her hips even as the pressure of the car closed in around her.

Veronica was hardly able to tell how tall or how big she was, not inside the car, though it didn't feel all that cramped to her, despite the seat settings being in the wrong place now for someone of her size, until she reached eight feet tall. She pressed up against the roof of the car, grunting softly, though it was muddled in a laugh on her lips.

"Oh, how silly..."

She would have gotten out of the car and continued on her way if she had been able, but, well, she wanted to take her time, wanted to get to... Yes, it was Jessica that she was looking for, wasn't it? She had not known before, but, now that she had the thought in her head, the notion that she could have been going anywhere else at all seemed silly to her, so very silly.

A trade centre, stocks or something, crashed down behind her, glass shattering, a trail of destruction in her wake, though Veronica was not the only one causing such chaos in the city that day, oh no. And they would come together soon enough even as buildings erupted with sweaty, grinding, heaving, growing bodies, the transformation of those around her spreading further and further. Fornucatus swelled in power, greedily drinking it all in, craving more and more and more, always more.

It was why they had been locked away in the first place, but, well, they were out now. And never again would Fornucatus be bound and locked away in the other world, the other dimension.

Veronica laughed as a tentacle cock burst from a window, flailing about wildly with cum spurting from it. A splatter landed over the roof of the police car but she swerved around the dick even as bodies pressed up against what looked to be a restaurant window, bulging, bulbous... Frankly, no one would have been able to tell if they were just growing overall, gaining weight or if certain body parts were swelling with Fornucatus' will. As if mattered anyway, for all they were was a smashing mash-up of flesh as the window finally shattered and spilt out lustful, cum and milk-marked bodies into the street.

They would fuck. They would grow. Veronica continued on her way.

Her breasts billowed out, the large, soft pillows of flesh begging attention that, unfortunately, Veronica could not quite give them while driving. Ah, if only things were just a little bit different in that regard -- and her hands would never again have left the downy softness of her tits, imagining, even then, just how it would feel to squeeze and massage the inflating flesh. Her nipples ached lightly, pressing up against the inside of her bra, her bra forced to give, though it was a softer release that time, as if it was sighing, the underwire straining apart until it simply gave way, the bra and her shirt splitting down the front.

Ah well. It wasn't as if Veronica was going to need the shirt. It was taken, anyway, from the police officer, the black jacket not lasting all that much longer either, though it took her tits for a bit longer, the buttons quivering as the pressure behind them swelled and swelled, an otherworldly force that no manner of clothing was ever meant to be able to contain.

POP!

The buttons ricocheted off and Veronica chuckled again, licking her lips.

"Yeah, well... It wasn't all that nice of an uniform anyway. Wonder how she's doing?"

She smirked at the thought of the policewoman and the older, more mature officer fucking, somewhere back at the mansion. They could have grown taller, she was sure, if she had stayed there -- but Veronica had far too much to do.

A channel and a power for Fornucatus, she had work to do.

She shook her head as a woman smooshed up inside her car with her tits inflating, having pulled over when Fornucatus had made way on the road for Veronica, ensuring that she had a clear bath. Veronica watched her briefly, though the transformations would continue regardless of whether or not Veronica was at all aware of the destructive effect that she was having on the world around her.

The woman groaned as she inflated, her tits billowing out and out and out. Her skin ached and prickled as they expanded, yet there was no fear in her at all, only lust, swelling, sweltering, her skin so warm, so very warm. Her tits squeezed up against the windscreen, pressing down to the dashboard as she just about managed to scrape the seat back in the car, using the handle at the side of the driver's seat.

"Ohhhhhhh..."

She could not help but moan, though was hardly in a position to either adore or enjoy what was happening to her breasts, not in a moment like that. She panted heavily, licking her lips, but her breasts strained and almost squeaked as they eased against the glass. Any space that the woman was able to give herself in her vehicle was swiftly taken up by her expanding breasts, flattening out against the glass, trapping themselves in place.

They even grew and squashed into the space between the dashboard and the steering wheel, finding any sizeable crevice into which her inflating flesh could be wedged. Her breasts pressed down against her legs, the rest of her body difficult to find behind them as they bloated up and up and up, squeezing into the roof of the car.

"Oof..."

It was a tight fit, a very tight fit, yet her seat could not go back any further. Her breasts swelled into the space allowed by the passenger seat in front, scraping over the soft material of the seat, her nipples thickening up too. They dripped with milk, pearly droplets rolling down her trembling tit-flesh, but did not squirt yet -- not quite yet. Her pale flesh gleamed with smears of it as she squeezed between the passenger window and the driver's window, her head pushed further and further back.

There had to be space for her breasts, yes... There had to be room for her to grow. She moaned, her pussy clenching down on nothing at all as desire coursed through her. But nothing but pleasure was racing through her, her body hot and aching and tingling. Yet the strain of her tits bulging out and out and out was all that dominated her mind, squeaking against the glass of the windows, even making the seats creak as they tried to bulge back into the backseats too.

But it was not possible, no, not quite, not as she moaned and tried to grind up -- but there was nowhere for her to go! She panted heavily, yet even that sound was drowned out as the glass splintered and cracked, shattering in a blast of glass, spraying out onto the road. Of course, there was no one out there for it to actually harm, not as it showered onto the road and street beyond, her breasts billowing out fatly from the windows. Even the body of the car, the metal framework, creaked as her body became far, far too much for it.

Around her, it warped -- though she was unaware. She was just a vessel for lust as her breasts inflated more and more, expanding out and out and out until the car's body cracked through too. Her breasts leaked rivers of milk into the road, splashing and coating the tarmac so that the markings could not be seen anymore, swilling around the tyres of her car and others, some even flowing down the drain. But there would be plenty more where that came from as she finally burst free of the car in an almighty wrench of warped metal.

Her life would never be the same again as her breasts rounded out, the size of the car that she had exploded out of, fat and heaving. But she never again would want for anything in life either.

The glass windows shattered in a nearby building, a cock jutting out one of them as pair of balls swelled harmlessly through the other, seeking space to go into. Yet Veronica had her eyes lustfully locked onto the woman growing within her car, her hips rocking and thrusting, even if all Veronica could see was her massively swollen, jiggling tits.

No other part of her body seemed to be growing -- not in comparison to her breasts, at least. No... No, that would come after, after her tits had exploded her out of the very vehicle that she had used to get around for years, an old wreck of a car that she had lovingly cared for and ensured had everything it needed to be in as good condition as possible.

Yet it was all for nothing as one of her tits swelled into the windscreen, her hands flailing, trying to find a gap, anywhere, to squeeze her fingers into, just to get herself a little more space. The woman was not terrified, no, of course not, but she did need room for her breasts to expand, heaving rolls of tit flesh cracking the windscreen, splintering it slowly with the throb of inflation behind it, always behind it.

CRACK!

The windscreen split and shattered like so many other windows, some of the others that Veronica's power had mutated already growing taller, rising above buildings: tall, highly sexual giants that thought of sex and only sex, the lust of their bodies. Not everyone was the same behind her, of course, but many had grossly over-inflated balls and cocks and breasts, all in keeping with Fornucatus' will. Others had gained so much weight that they could only wobble where they stood or fucked, gloriously fat and swollen, inflating in ways that pleased the great one.

Veronica smiled, showing her teeth, a feral sort of grin. She couldn't have imagined a better way for things to be, truly.

One and the same with Fornucatus, Jessica allowed her body to be used to channel his power in the mortal realm, Jessica grinned, standing taller, reaching eight feet and then ten feet, taller still. There was no rush to her transformation but a softly loving thickening-up of her body, her thighs thicker now that her trousers had ripped, underwear clinging on by a single thread, though it did not matter to her if her body was exposed. After all, she was there to be looked at and she wanted to enjoy those around her as much as she enjoyed them, everything and everyone, the whole world and beyond, there for her complete and utter enjoyment.

Jessica giggled, clapping her hands even as that part of her gained weight too, slowly growing up to fifteen feet, though she felt every inch, her spine stretching, the crackle and crunch of new bone coming into place somehow delightful. It made her want to stretch out her back, trying to grow even more, her heart pounding to force oxygen-rich blood around her body. She would need it, yes, her bra straining around her tits, though it had just about barely even been covering her nipples.

SNAP!

It broke finally, the underwire springing away, and she shrugged it off, along with the remains of her shirt, from her shoulders, tearing through anything more that was needed. A strand of fabric wobbled around her stomach as she grew, tensing up, though her abdominal muscles could by no means be seen anymore. She didn't need them to be on show, not even as a police car, strangely enough, squealed around the corner ahead of her onto the main street where she was walking. They were going too quickly, but still at a smooth, level drive, just having swung the corner a little bit tightly to make the corner.

Jessica's lips parted before she even realised what she was going to say.

"Veronica!"

Jessica's eyes lit up, heart surging, feeling as if she was gaining height, even then, though her growth paused for a moment as Veronica skidded up in the police car. She had known that her friend was there before she'd even seen her, though it would have been hard to tell that it was actually Veronica in the car with the police hat on, tipped to the side at a jaunty angle that both never would have suited an officer and seemed to be mocking them at the same time.

"Jessica..." Veronica purred, getting out, no longer herself, far from the woman that she had been. "You could say that you found someone to fuck then...hm?"

It was not like her to be so crude, even though, all that time ago (that had only been earlier that day -- too much had happened!), sighing as she stood tall, letting her height swell. She quickly matched Jessica at fifteen feet tall, finally kicking off one shoe; the other black shoe ripped through with her heel bursting out the back and shoving off the sole before she had the chance. Her socks clung to her growing feet, even as they plumped up lusciously, as if every part of her body was succulent, something to be devoured and savoured, but they ripped through and ringed her ankles instead. When she was big enough, even that cotton, strained taut into thinner and thinner threads, they would tear right off too.

No rush. No hurry. Just times for them to enjoy together.

The buildings crumbled, Jessica holding onto Veronica's arms as she held her near her, grinning, their clothes falling back from their shoulders. Even Veronica's, after her growth came to the point of matching up with Jessica's, body had to swell, her stomach jiggling faintly with more fat, though it was comfortable on her, a little more weight around her neck and face too.

In a bar, a young woman moaned, hearing the buildings rumbling, some shaking, some falling quicker than others, though the destruction was only just getting started. Her breasts inflated and her clothes ripped through -- but that was not because of her body growing, oh no. It was the men who had surrounded her, giant cocks either tearing clean through their smart suit trousers or shoving their way needily out over the top, belt and all. Someone's belt snapped, yet she did not care, not as one shoved a dick into her pussy, bearing her back over the counter, his body bigger, stronger, rippling with muscle.

She couldn't keep up with what was happening to her, no, not as they took her, somehow hoisted in the air, her legs around one man's waist as he ploughed her pussy and another fucked her arse. Her moans would have echoed through the coffee shop if others weren't fucking around her, but there was too much there to collide, one grunt bouncing off the groan of another, too many sexual sounds colliding and tangling with one another.

12