Inflated Desires Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps as it was meant to be. Even as every hole of hers was filled by giant cocks and a second was shoved into her pussy, two guys taking her at once in their rampant, driving excitement. They couldn't hold back and, as she ended up on her knees, riding two cocks and grinding back with a scream of orgasm, endless climax, she didn't hold back too. They ejaculated over her face and head and neck, cum splattering her body, pouring into her open mouth, eyes half-rolled back into her head in such a pure gesture of ecstasy that it could not have been concealed even if she had tried to. There was nothing to be hidden anymore, not as waves of lust swamped her, drowned her, cum pouring, overflowing, filling her up completely from the bottom to the top, no part of her uncovered, not in the slightest. They jacked off around her, all crowding in, intent only on using her for their needs, overwhelmed with lust, thick, drooling spurts of cum flooding the air only to splatter down right where it belonged.

All over her.

She moaned. Cum dripped into her open mouth as she moaned, lips grazing someone's cock, but she didn't wait for long enough to truly enjoy it as her eyes gleamed.

Why hold back?

Why, indeed...

Her body rippled and pulsed horrifically, though only ecstasy coursed through her, coming with a pulsing beat that did not belong to her heart or any rhythm that she knew. The lumps and throbbing patches on her body burst into tentacle cocks, even one swelling from her clit, waving and twisting, the heads spurting cum already as they wove back and forth, already seeking out their partners.

And they would find them too, the men taking a dose of their own medicine while Fornucatus' influence and power spread and spread, corrupting more, the men moaning and grasping at the tentacle cocks, even jacking off those that were not impaling them. They were not fussy about whether they plunged into a backside or a mouth, some tentacle cocks even doubling up on the men, cum gleaming, painting their bodies.

One moaned, his body beautifully arched in the air as the barista stuffed every man full of her tentacle cocks, the twisting, writhing mass of her mutated body simply glorious, all in a way that would never again be replicated. She laughed through orgasm, spending her load deep as she powered a cock into the man's previously tight anal ring, driving it deep, a huge, swollen bulge showing in his abdomen. It tracked just how deeply the horrifically large appendage had made its way up inside him even as she smirked deeply, revelling in double-teaming him, ramming her cock down his throat too, from his mouth.

Would they meet in the middle of him? There was only one way to find out as the men bloated out, fat and swollen, with her cum, an endless orgasm ripping through her, more and more seed spilling forth to render them fat and rolling, barely even able to support their own bodies. The weight of her cream filling them up sent their bellies spilling forward in smooth, wobbling rounds, far beyond any pregnancy, though that was not something that any of the men there would have to worry about.

No... All Fornucatus was about was lust, after all.

Yet it was all in the pursuit of lust for Jessica and Veronica too, so much so, the world around them seeming to spin, even if it was just their joining senses coming together. Fornucatus revelled within Jessica as the buildings crumbled and shook, hurling out fucking, masturbating occupants that would not be harmed by their falls -- not when Fornucatus had a say in it. They stretched out their influence, a man rounding on a woman who had suddenly grown a cock to ride her, yanking down his trousers only enough to get her dick into his arse.

Their cries echoed, yet there was another pairing, two women that had never even known each other, mutating into futa giantesses, their tits bloated and swollen, red where they had strained up against a wall and found a barrier there. The skin, after all, still reacted to pressures upon it as they rolled out from the mess of a collapsing building, more bodies inside waiting to dig their way out -- though any digging they would do would be accomplished with thrusting strokes of their dicks, moving the rubble.

No harm. Only lust. Only chaos. Only corruption.

That was the way of it. That would always be the way of Fornucatus.

Around them, transformed people, people who had had lives and careers and families before, hopes and dreams left in the dust, towered, some moaning, lust echoing across the city. Somewhere, off in the distance where the lust of Fornucatus had not yet spread, a siren blared, though it was far, far too late for any kind of warning to sound.

No one would have time to get away. Not as inflation expanded across the city, swelling increasingly, darkness trembling with deep, driving force.

The inhabitants would swell, fucking, futa monsters, giant human forms, men boasting cocks and balls so large that they could stand bearing back their heels into their nuts while they fucked. Some would even use the buildings that had not collapsed for pleasure, finding further stimulation and pleasure in grinding over them, through them, their flesh toughened, bodies smooth and pliable, the inflation even changing just what their bodies were made up of. There was no holding back, after all, not with such expansion, not as they swelled, taking over the city, the country, the world.

And beyond too, as Jessica's eyes locked with Veronica, a smirk on her lips.

"I found him," she said, though she spoke as Fornucatus and Jessica, both at once. "And now we'll never be alone. Will you join me, Veronica?"

They were not her words, not words that Jessica would ever have spoken, well -- not outside her fantasies at least. But she was not the same woman anymore and never again would she go back to work at the museum, not as the first dribbles of milk leaked from her nipples, her body rumbling and groaning. Already, her form ached for expansion, to know all that Fornucatus was truly capable of.

There was only one answer that Veronica could give her.

"Let's take this all the way..."

Fornucatus rose.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories