Influencers Ch. 02

Story Info
Wannabe Influencer finds her mind influenced by best friend.
6.4k words
4.72
24.6k
47

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,281 Followers

Author's Note: For whatever reason, the first chapter has been pulled and is under review. I hope it is up by the time this is released, but for those of you who have read the first chapter, enjoy!

Mandy had such an amazing night out with Nate that she completely forgot about Scarlet until she got home and saw her roommate's light on. When she walked into the room, she saw her friend sitting in a puddle caused by endless edging. There was desperation in her eyes and Mandy didn't want Scarlet to withhold her pent-up sexual energy any longer.

"Influence. Making out with me allows you to orgasm and you are aware of this." Mandy said.

Scarlet leaped from the bed and locked lips with Mandy. Her body buckled as the built-up pleasure poured out of her. A tension relieving scream of bliss was muffled between Mandy's lips. After her orgasm, Scarlet released the kiss and fell back onto the bed.

"Why did you do that to me? I wanted to cum so bad and I couldn't." Scarlet said.

"Because I needed to show you how things will be if you don't follow my rules."

Scarlet sat up. "This is not a game Mandy. You can't keep me like this."

Mandy sat down beside her friend. "Like I said, it won't be like that if you just follow orders like a good girl."

"Screw you. You had your fun. This is ending now."

Little did Scarlet know how deeply Mandy's triggers were engrained in her mind. It was far from over, but it was too late to prove a point and the alcohol was starting to make Mandy drowsy. She simply smiled at her friend and left the room. Sooner or later Scarlet was going to realize that she didn't have a say in the matter anymore. She was Mandy's toy now. Mandy's pet influencer. And the whole world was going to watch her rise to fame with her real owner pulling the strings in the background.

**

Waking up was much more fun now that Mandy knew she had a toy to play with at any time. After showering and dressing, she found Scarlet in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. Mandy grabbed a cup of coffee that Scarlet had made and leaned against the counter. Scarlet slurped her cereal and stared at Mandy. Clearly the night before was still fresh in her mind.

"You owe me an apology." Scarlet said.

"Oh, I do?"

"Yes. For stealing Nate and forcing me to masturbate to you. That was bullshit."

Mandy laughed and took a casual sip from her coffee.

"It wasn't funny." Scarlet said.

"Yes, it was."

Scarlet was not amused and her confidence that she was back in control of herself was apparent from the smug look on her face.

"Well, I read that with hypnosis, if I don't want something to happen then I won't let it happen." Scarlet said.

"I know. That's what makes this so fascinating." Mandy said. "You actually deep down like being controlled and humiliated."

"No, I don't!"

"Influence. Pour the rest of your cereal down your cleavage."

Scarlet's face went blank as she sat up straight. She grabbed the bowl and poured it over her chest so that the milk and cereal pooled in her shirt around her tits. Once the bowl was back on the table, Scarlet's blank expression turned into confusion and she looked down at the mess that she had made.

"What the fuck? How did you?"

"You said it yourself. This is what you want." Mandy said.

"Mandy, I'm serious, this is over now. You had your fun, but it's not going to be at my expense anymore."

"Loop."

Scarlet flung the peace sign up and puckered her lips. Mandy enjoyed her coffee as the loop played through. Next came the finger up Scarlet's nose and then finally the aheago face that triggered an orgasm and reset the loop. The entire loop was even more amusing with the milk and cereal spilling from her shirt with each movement. When Scarlet's eyes uncrossed, Mandy was right beside her.

"You don't understand, Scar. You're my sexy little toy now. And like I said, you can willingly cooperate, or I can force you." Mandy said as she gently caressed her roommate's face. "Now when I stop your trigger, you're going to invite me into your room and ask me to pick your outfit. This will not be a command, but of your own free will."

Mandy moved back to the counter and picked up her coffee mug. After another round of the loop, Mandy finally released Scarlet from her trigger. The hot blonde took a few moments to orientate herself, but she sheepishly kept quiet. Mandy knew Scarlet was struggling internally with whether to give Mandy the middle finger or comply.

"Umm. Did you want to come into my room and pick my outfit for the day?"

Mandy smiled. "I thought you'd never ask."

***

Scarlet let Mandy into her room and stood off to the side. She had no idea what else Mandy was capable of, but her triggers had evidently become too powerful to fight against. If she happened to piss off Mandy again, her roommate may just leave her looping and orgasming all day.

Mandy flipped through shirt after shirt in the closet and didn't seem interested in any of them. She turned around with excitement.

"Can you show me your really skimpy outfits? Like something you'd wear clubbing."

"I don't have anything like that."

Mandy shot her friend a glance but didn't refute her claim. Instead, she got on her phone and within a few seconds pulled up a recent Instagram post of Scarlet wearing an extremely tight, reveaing, red leather dress.

"How about that one then?" Mandy asked.

Scarlet hesitated, but fearing loss of control again, she moved to the closet and pulled the red leather dress from the back.

"Oh, that's perfect. Now take your clothes off." Mandy said.

Scarlett took her wet tank top off, followed by her bra and then her skirt and panties. It had been a simple, sexy outfit before the cereal had ruined it. Unlike the red leather dress, it didn't look like she was trying to get attention. She stared at the red dress, really dreading having to wear it to class. Unfortunately, the delay gave Mandy another idea.

"Actually, before you put that on, put your corset on first. I want those tits really popping."

"Mandy please." Scarlett said.

"Influence..."

Scarlett suddenly felt tightness around her waist and, when she looked down, she was already wearing the corset and dress with matching red heels. It wasn't the most comfortable outfit and every area of her body felt on display. With the corset pushing in her stomach, her tits seemed much bigger and created a very eye-catching cleavage in the low neckline of the leather outfit. Her ass was also barely clinging to decency with every step threatening to release it from its leather prison.

"You luck stunning." Mandy said. "Let me take a few photos for your social media."

Fearing another blackout, Scarlet let Mandy verbally take control. Scarlet posed as directed and smiled like she was enjoying it while Mandy captured every sexy angle of her. When the photoshoot was done, Scarlet was hoping she could take the outfit off. But she knew that was a long a shot.

"Okay, well, enjoy your day at school in that." Mandy said.

"You can't expect me to wear this to class."

"It's 2022 Scarlet. It's all about sexual freedom now. People will love this whole sex positive image you got going on."

It was pointless to argue. Scarlet decided that, if any more actions were going to be taken, they were going to be her own. She said nothing as she left the room and headed for class.

"Have a good day, princess." Mandy mockingly said from behind.

**

Mandy cracked open Scarlet's laptop and put in the password that her pet had given her. With time on her hands, she wanted to check out the hypnosis videos that Scarlet had made the night before. Although Mandy could simply make Scarlet edit her own videos, doing the work herself ensured quality and gave Mandy an opportunity to learn new triggers.

She opened the first one and was delighted to see the content.

"Oh, this is going to be fun."

***

Despite being used to lots of males staring while walking anywhere, wearing her leather outfit with a corset in broad daylight extended the stares from interested hot guys, to random bystanders and even females, who probably judged her as a slut. The only thing Scarlet could do to mitigate all the attention was to walk with confidence. Her body was smoking hot. She knew it and everyone who couldn't help but stare knew it. If anything, they were the one's outing themselves as judgmental.

When Scarlet arrived at class, she sat next to her friend, Lenny. Unlike Nate, Lenny had been friend zoned early in their friendship and despite his best efforts, had failed to make it onto her romantic side. But unwanted sexual tension aside, Lenny was at least humble enough to not let his desires destroy their friendship. Even if she wasn't romantically interested in him, she was still one hell of a wingman when he needed one.

The moment Scarlet sat down; Lenny's eyes lit up as he took in her outfit. She gave him a cold stare and he responded with a laugh.

"I'm not quite sure how to react to this new....look." Lenny said gesturing to her body.

"I lost a bet with Mandy. Just try and keep your eyes off my tits, okay?" Scarlet said in her dry sarcastic tone.

Losing a bet was the only reasonable explanation she could give as to why she was dressed like a stripper. Lots of people wore ridiculous things in public and, unless they were going insane, it was usually because of a lost bet. This was no different and Mandy wasn't there to confirm or deny it.

Out of the corner of her eye, Scarlet could see Lenny sneaking glances at her. She couldn't blame him. Her tits were basically asking to be looked at. The two friends sat silently through the lecture. For all that Mandy put her through, it was reassuring that she wasn't going to humiliate Scarlet any further than the promiscuous outfit choice. The vibration of Scarlet's phone caught her attention and she checked it with hopes that it would be Nate finally admitting that she was his girl and not Mandy.

But to her disappointment the text was from Mandy. Scarlet blinked momentarily and then noticed that her phone was back in her bag. Did her stupid roommate give her another trigger? She looked over at Lenny, who instinctively looked back at her.

"What's up, Scar?" Lenny whispered.

"Ba...Ba gock!" Scarlet's chicken impression echoed throughout the auditorium drawing everyone's attention.

Lenny could only laugh both at the sheer randomness and the humiliation that Scarlet was inviting onto herself.

"Scar, what are you doing?" Lenny said through his nervous laughter.

"Ba gock!" Scarlet yelled which stopped Lenny's laughter as he covered his face from secondhand embarrassment.

Scarlet's arms starting flapping like chicken wings as she stood up. All she could do was watch as a chicken mindset took control of her body. One by one, phones started coming out to film the absurdity of a leather clad bimbo acting like a chicken and disrupting class.

With her flapping arms and bobbing head, Scarlet continued to squawk and walked down the aisle. Each bent over movement threatened to release her tits and further humiliate her. If that was even possible. Finally, Lenny snapped to his senses and grabbed Scarlet, leading her out of the lecture hall and into the hallway. To avoid further attention, he quickly brought her into an empty classroom before she could let out any another embarrassing noises.

"What the hell is going on?" Lenny asked.

Scarlet wanted to tell him everything, but without the ability to break the command or control her body, she was at the mercy of Mandy and her triggers. Lenny looked around for clues and then heard Scarlet's ringtone indicate a message.

Lenny pulled out Scarlet's phone and showed it to her. The facial recognition unlocked the phone and Scarlet saw another text from Mandy. Her voice returned, but she was not allowed to use it. Instead of flapping wings and a bobbing head, Scarlet's hands moved to her thighs, and she spread her legs wide with an arched back. Without hesitation, she started twerking right in front of Lenny. The sight of her tits and ass jiggling in the tight outfit silenced Lenny's speech momentarily.

He stared as if waiting for her tits to spill out of her dress and give him the show that he had always wanted to see. To Scarlet's relief, Lenny's animal brain was eventually overtaken by his rationale side.

"Scar, what the hell is going on?" Lenny said as he tried to get her to stop. She was forced to push him away and continued her dance.

Lenny looked at Scarlet's phone and started piecing it together.

"Ummm. Influence...stop?" Lenny said.

It was an appreciated attempt, but Scarlet knew the triggers only worked for Mandy. Lenny dialed Mandy's number from Scarlet's phone and put it on speaker so Scarlet could hear. After several rings, Mandy picked up.

**

"Hello?" Mandy said.

"Mandy. Is this some sort of prank?" Lenny asked.

Scarlet's new master giggled. "You think Scarlet would go through all this just to say, got you!"

"Then what the hell is going on?"

"How would you like to see Scarlet naked, Lenny?"

Lenny did a double take at the phone. "Excuse me."

"I said, would you like to see those juicy tits bouncing around. Don't you just want to suck on them. I know you Lenny, you pervert. That's been your dream from the moment you met Scarlet." Mandy said.

"I...ummm...no. I want Scarlet to want that. And right now, she isn't herself."

"Are you sure, Lenny? You take one more look at that body and tell me no again and I will release her."

Lenny looked at Scarlet. In everyday clothes, she was a walking wet dream. He couldn't even describe what she was now with her tits barely contained and her ass shaking like he had never seen before. Would peeking at what was underneath really be that bad? He could just say he was testing her limits and didn't think it would work. But then there was a chance that Scarlet would never speak to him again.

His eyes were mesmerized by her body. How could he say no? He would regret it forever. The holy grail fantasy was right in front of him and all he had to do was say yes. Yes to making Scarlet pull down her tiny dress and release her tits in all their glory. The things he would do to her body.

But as much as Lenny lusted after Scarlet. She was his friend. And friends didn't expose each other or take advantage of each other. He wasn't going to let Mandy divide them.

"No Mandy. Release her now."

"Fine." Mandy said. "You had more restraint than I anticipated. I thought you'd for sure take that hot little thing for a ride or two. You do know that hypnosis only works if the person deep down consents to what is happening, right? So, either Scarlet really would have wanted it or she would have just broken out of the trance. I guess we'll never know."

"What?" Lenny said.

"Influence, Scarlet return to normal and remember everything you just did. The two triggers on the phone will no longer affect you when reading them."

Mandy hung up and Scarlet stopped twerking. She looked around to gain her bearings and when she spotted Lenny, she covered her body out of instinct.

"Oh my God, Lenny. What are we doing here?" Scarlet asked. "And why am I sweating and tired?"

Her eyes went wide as she worked out the implications. But Lenny quickly grabbed her phone and showed her.

"I swear I didn't do anything, ask Mandy."

Scarlet put her phone away and patted Lenny on the shoulder. "I know, it's all coming back to me now. Let's go somewhere more private, I need to tell you something."

Scarlet left the room and Lenny wiped the sweat from his brow. Maybe he wouldn't regret forgoing the opportunity to see the woman that he dreamed about every night in all her glory. Or maybe he'd think about that decision for the rest of his life. It was too early to tell, but Lenny had a feeling that he had already missed his one shot at making it a reality.

**

Mandy sat on the couch drinking some wine with her phone in her hand. She was a patient woman, but sometimes waiting got the best of her. Searching through her phone, she found Scarlet's number, but before she could dial, the door opened. Her long lost toy was home at last.

"There you are. I was just about to summon you home." Mandy said and then took a swig of her wine.

Scarlet was in surprisingly high spirits given her afternoon humiliation. She sat down on the couch and stared at Mandy.

"So, what's next?" Scarlet asked.

Either Scarlet had finally accepted that Mandy had total control, or she had a trick up her sleeve. Regardless, there was nothing she could do to get out of her predicament. But proceeding with caution was a wise move. Mandy was confident in the triggers and hypnosis, but it wasn't an exact science. The long-term goal was to get Scarlet so wrapped up into being an obedient slave that the triggers were ingrained permanently. However, that was a long road of programming ahead and Mandy was just getting started.

"You don't have any comments about today?" Mandy asked. "I let you remember so you'd get to see your new triggers in action."

"Nope, it's only going to drive viewers to my fan pages." Scarlet said without a hint of attitude.

Mandy smiled. Her toy was pretending to brush it off in the hopes that Mandy would get bored or upset that Scarlet wasn't affected. Little did Scar know, it actually made it a lot easier if she acted in this manner. The less resistance the better.

"All right, well come with me then." Mandy said.

**

Mandy led Scarlet to her room and opened the door, motioning her inside. Scarlet reluctantly obeyed and stepped nervously into her own room. Her fears were quashed, but her annoyance level grew when she saw the revealing maid's uniform on the bed complete with 5-inch black heels. It was hard to hide her true feelings of anger, but she did the best she could. There was no way she was letting Mandy have the satisfaction of seeing her beg. Sooner or later, Mandy was going to get bored of this game if all Scarlet did was comply.

"This will be your new uniform anytime you are at home." Mandy said.

Scarlet picked it up without skipping a beat. "I'll go change for you."

She headed for the door, but Mandy blocked her path.

"You can change here. I'd like to enjoy the show.": Mandy said. She sat down in the desk chair and waited.

Scarlet was caught off guard, but to avoid further delay and potential punishment from Mandy, Scarlet pulled off her dress, corset and thong.

Wanting to immediately cover herself, Scarlet went straight for the uniform, but Mandy had other plans.

"Hold on. Stand up nice and tall and let me see that body of yours. Be a beautiful state until I say otherwise."

Scarlet swore to herself. Mandy really knew how to push her buttons. She stood up straight and put her hands on her hips. It was pointless to be nervous that Mandy was seeing her naked. Who knew what she had already seen when Scarlet had been blacked out and changed earlier.

"Such a great body." Mandy said. "Who owns it again?"

Begrudgingly, the words slipped from Scarlet's mouth. "You own this body."

"Say it again, this time with a smile."

Her lips quivered for a moment before she forced them upright. Her voice was softer and unintentionally more genuine. "You own this body."

Mandy enjoyed the show and let silence take hold as Scarlet stood in her own room naked, just like a posable doll. Scarlet smiled and waited for Mandy to get bored and let her just put on the stupid uniform. There was only so much she could endure. But the problem was that even if she didn't do it of her own free will, Mandy would just make her do it anyway. It was better to have control than not, so Scarlet was dedicated to following every order the best she could until an opportunity presented itself to turn the tables.

XBan
XBan
1,281 Followers
12