Influencers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After five minutes of Scarlet being an erotic statue, Mandy got up and grabbed a permanent marker off Scarlet's desk. She walked over to her friend and made sure she saw it.

"Let's see how obedient you are." Mandy said. "Remember, you're a statue right now, so no peeking."

Mandy knelt and Scarlet felt the cold tip against her stomach. She reluctantly continued to smile and stare ahead. It was difficult to make out the words from the tracing movements on her belly, but she could only imagine that it was going to be derogatory.

Once Mandy was done, she didn't show or tell Scarlet what was written. Instead, she walked to the bed and sat on the edge.

"I want some entertainment. Masturbate for me." Mandy said.

For the first time, Scarlet hesitated. Stripping nude was embarrassing enough in front of Mandy, but masturbating was such an intimate act. She had never done it in front of guys, let alone her roommate.

"Don't make me say the words, Scar."

Their eyes locked. Mandy's power and conviction were undeniable. Either Scarlet masturbated or Mandy made her. So, she licked her fingers before plunging them deep inside herself. There was no further instruction from Mandy, but her look of pure satisfaction at least assured Scarlet that she was properly following orders.

Scarlet took her time and carefully adjusted from how she would normally masturbate in private. Unexpectedly, the mere act of playing with herself in front of Mandy was a turn on and she didn't want to accidentally climax without permission, in fear of punishment. That's if she could even climax on her own anymore.

"Drop to your knees." Mandy said.

Scarlet did as she was told, making sure to continue masturbating, never taking her eyes off of Mandy. Her roommate stood up and undid her skirt, so that it fell to the floor. She stepped out of the skirt and walked over to Scarlet until her covered pussy was inches away from Scarlet's face. She couldn't look away from the blue bejeweled panties. During the previous night, while she was stuck fucking herself to thoughts of Mandy, her mind had wondered about every part of Mandy including her pussy. In the heat of the moment, she hadn't been able to avoid wondering what it tasted like. Now the holy grail was right in front of her.

"Just to show you how confident I am in your programming, I'm going to make you a deal, Scar." Mandy said. "I'll give you two more minutes to keep masturbating and if you don't orgasm within those two minutes, I'll set you free."

Scarlet's eyes darted to Mandy's. Freedom? All she had to do was not orgasm. She had already been withholding for over five minutes, so another two was no problem.

"However." Mandy said as she pulled down her panties. "As part of the deal, you also have to be eating me out."

Scarlet's eyes darted back down to the clean-shaven pussy in front of her in all its glory. Masturbating and not thinking about anything was easy. But tasting Mandy was a whole different story. She felt Mandy's gentle hand on the back of her head.

"Your time starts now." Mandy said and pushed Scarlet's face forward.

Scarlet barely played with herself as she shifted her focus to Mandy's pussy. Her tongue forced its way through her dry pussy lips, and they quickly became wet from stimulation. The moment Mandy's juices touched Scarlet's tongue was the moment she realized how much the odds were stacked in Mandy's favor. Within ten seconds, each lick on Mandy's pussy felt like ten times the pressure on her own. Scarlet was effectively getting off from orally servicing Mandy.

As the lust took hold, Scarlet's hands stopped masturbating and grabbed either side of Mandy's legs for leverage while her face disappeared further into Mandy's pussy. There were no complaints from Mandy that she wasn't masturbating because it didn't matter in the end. Within thirty seconds, Scarlet orgasmed, her screams of pleasure muffled within Mandy's amazing pussy. When she was done, she didn't recoil and stop, but kept going, getting as much of Mandy's juices as she could. It tasted like heaven, and it was all because of the wild fantasies that had played through her head during the previous night.

But her connection was severed when Mandy pulled away. She put a finger up to keep Scarlet at bay. Her face was dripping with Mandy's juices, and she desperately wanted more.

"I told you it worked. You'd do anything to taste this wouldn't you?" Mandy asked.

Scarlet reluctantly nodded. She couldn't help herself and she hated herself for feeling so strongly about it.

"That's a good girl. The funny thing is I didn't even need to command any of this. You programmed yourself all on your own."

Shame washed over Scarlet. How could she be so weak and let Mandy corrupt her mind? It was the first stimulus free orgasm she had ever had, and it was because she was eating out her roommate. If that wasn't hardcore brainwashing, then she didn't know what was.

"Well, I'm glad you're finally realizing your place in this relationship. But I'm a busy girl and I do need to speed things up, so. Influence."

Scarlet's mind blanked for an unknown time. When she came to, she was wearing her new maid's uniform while holding a bottle of wine and standing in the corner of the kitchen.

"Wine please." Mandy said without looking her way, but instead focusing on the laptop in front of her.

Scarlet realized that was her cue. She had no idea what she had just done during her blackout, and she didn't want to be controlled again. So, she did as she was told and walked over to Mandy to replenish her wine. On her way over, Scarlet saw herself in the mirror and noticed a full face of makeup and her hair tightly wound into a bun. Her uniform was tight and showed off all her assets while still looking like a professional maid.

She poured the wine and almost spilled it when she saw that Mandy was editing the hypnosis videos that Scarlet had been forced to film the night before.

"I think you got a real shot in this hypnosis niche. From my research, you're one of the hottest girls in it." Mandy said. "People are going to pay a lot for this content."

The video she was currently editing had Scarlet zombie walking with her eyes crossed and her tits jiggling with each step. She wanted to watch more, but Mandy closed the laptop.

"That's for paying customers only." Mandy said with a grin. "Now apologize."

"I'm sorry, Mandy." Scarlet said.

Scarlet was angry, really angry. But the cost of losing time and memory was too great to let her emotions drive her. For the time being, she had to do whatever her roommate wanted so she could remember what she did.

"It's Mistress Mandy, and it say it with a curtsey."

The little shit continued to push Scarlet's buttons. But Scarlet complied nonetheless, trying to sound as genuine as she could. She put the wine bottle down on the shelf beside her, grabbed her tight black skirt and curtseyed in front of Mandy.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Mandy."

"Good little maid." Mandy said. "Now stand over there with my wine until I need you."

"Yes, Mistress Mandy." Scarlet said, curtseying again like an obedient servant.

She grabbed the wine bottle and stood like a glorified shelf for her roommate. Within the span of a couple days, Scarlet had gone from a hot party girl to a slave for her friend, all because of a stupid hypnosis challenge. Her desire to be an Influencer and gain followers with the dumb challenge had backfired horribly. Now Mandy was going to make a killing off Scarlet's image and there was nothing she could do about it.

For the next 30 minutes, Scarlet stood silently at attention, held the wine bottle, and watched as Mandy had herself a good laugh while editing the hypnosis videos of Scarlet. The embarrassing things she had to do were all common hypnosis suggestions: masturbate, act like a chicken, twerk, act like a baby. Scarlet didn't want to know what kind of videos she'd be doing next.

Finally, the laptop closed and Mandy walked over to Scarlet. She was wearing a loose sweater, yoga pants and no make-up, a stark contrast to the professional and prim Scarlet.

"You make a gorgeous statue, Scarlet. So elegant and beautiful." Mandy said. She grabbed the wine bottle and put it on the shelf, then made eye contact with Scarlet. "You already know the curtseying rule, and how to address me. You also know the rule about doing whatever I say. But there is one more rule. You are not to look at the words I wrote on your stomach. Do you understand me?"

Scarlet grabbed her skirt and bent her knees. "Yes, Mistress Mandy."

"Good maid. Now I want you to go into my room and pick out an appropriate outfit, with jewelry included, for my date with Nate." Mandy said. "Pick something you know he'll like to see me in."

It was becoming a habitual action now. "Yes, Mistress Mandy."

Scarlet walked away, one foot in front of the other, almost subconsciously and no doubt a hidden trigger. From the uniform to her image to her walk, Mandy was making sure that Scarlet was always being the sexiest version of herself.

Once inside Mandy's room, Scarlet figured there had to be something that could break Mandy's control over her. But after ten minutes, Scarlet found nothing. Mandy's computer was in the other room with her and everything else that she found on Mandy's desk, nightstand or just lying around had nothing to do with Scarlet. For the time being, she was stuck carrying out her orders.

Scarlet stepped into her roommate's walk-in closet to search for a dress that would wow Nate. She couldn't believe that she was now actively shipping Mandy and Nate by making sure Mandy didn't dress as unattractively as she usually did. Without Scarlet there for comparison, Mandy was going to be the hottest person in the room if Scarlet did her job right.

It took twenty minutes, but Scarlet finally settled on an outfit choice. It was a red sequin dress with matching ruby jewelry and red heels, complete with black pantyhose. Scarlet had always been interested in fashion, so she did enjoy the process, just not what it was eventually for.

After laying the outfit on the bed, Scarlet notified Mandy and was then told to stand off to the side again like an obedient servant.

**

Scarlet had told Lenny everything that had happened and the control that Mandy had over her. Lenny sympathized with her, but the thought of being able to fuck Scarlet played through his mind on a non-stop loop. It was right there. All he had to do was say yes and his fantasies would have become a reality. But he didn't. And just like that, it was back to the friend zone. The last thing Scarlet was going to do was reward Lenny with a courtesy fuck because he hadn't fucked her.

If he and Scarlet somehow figured out a way to take control away from Mandy, then maybe he could take control and fulfill his wildest dreams. All he knew was that if the opportunity every arose again, he would not be such a gentleman.

Lenny unlocked his apartment, went inside and dropped his bag on the common area couch.

"Derrick, I'm home."

Lenny grabbed a glass of water. He could hear faint noises coming from Derrick's room, but his usually loud roommate would have responded by now. So, Lenny went to investigate and discovered his roommate's door was cracked open. He walked up and looked through the crack. To his surprise, sitting in Derrick's chair at his computer was Derrick's girlfriend, Daisy, one of the hottest cheerleaders, with her long legs and flowing blond hair.

"And sleep." The computer said.

Daisy's head dropped. Was she really watching a hypnosis video? Was this how Mandy controlled Scarlet? Lenny pushed the door open and, with no Derrick in sight, he walked into the room. If she really was in a trance, maybe he'd be able to put in a few of his own triggers.

**

Apart from having to follow Mandy's commands, the most annoying part of all of it was the waiting around. Mandy enjoyed having Scarlet stand and stare blankly ahead. It was her way of showing her power because this was time that Scarlet would otherwise spend perusing social media or watching entertaining shows. Now she was a statue for her roommate's enjoyment.

Mandy came out of her room looking stunning in the outfit Scarlet had picked out. Her makeup was perfectly done, including red lipstick, to match the rest of her outfit. The only consolation Scarlet took was that her fashion advice was always top notch, and it was no surprise that Mandy looked as good as she did. Her roommate didn't have the best track record for knowing how to put an outfit together. Unfortunately, because Scarlet knew what she was doing, Mandy was going to reap the benefits on her date with Nate. It should be her going, not Mandy.

"Great job on the outfit, Scar." Mandy said as she gave a twirl.

"You're welcome, Mistress Mandy." Scarlet said as she curtseyed.

Mandy walked over to Scarlet and brushed off her uniform as if dust had been gathering while she waited.

"What to do with you tonight?" Mandy said. "I think it's time for an honor test. I want you to clean the kitchen, then my room and when you're done, you will stand in my closet with the door closed until I am on my way home. Then you will wait by the door on your knees to take off my heels. Is that understood?"

She hadn't used the command trigger. Mandy was trying to see if Scarlet would carry out the task of her own free will.

"Yes, Mistress Mandy." Scarlet said with a curtsey.

"Good girl. And to reward you for being obedient today, you may use your phone while in the closet." Mandy said. "Enjoy."

Mandy kissed Scarlet on the lips and then slapped her ass before leaving the apartment. The silence was a welcome comfort. Scarlet looked down at her outfit again. It was snug and uncomfortable, but it did its job of making her look as sexy as possible. Was this really going to be her house outfit going forward? Would Mandy really make her wear it and the 5-inch heels that went along with it? Scarlet's home was supposed to be for her to unwind and relax, not dress up like a sex object.

Fearing the consequences of insubordination, Scarlet's heels clacked against the floor as she made her way to the kitchen. It was time to do her chores.

**

It took her the better part of the evening, but Scarlet finally finished cleaning the kitchen and Mandy's room. She opened Mandy's closet and stood with her back against the wall before closing the door and encasing herself in the darkness. The power that Mandy held over Scarlet was nothing short of amazing. While Mandy enjoyed a date night with the man Scarlet wanted, Scarlet was stuck standing in Mandy's closet dressed sexy as fuck and waiting for her return. Scarlet had always enjoyed the objectifying stares she got from men, and this feeling of standing around like an object was no different. The implications and control were, self-admittedly, too hot to ignore.

So instead of her phone, Scarlet's hand found her clit. The fantasy she was wrapped up in played out in her mind. She was Mandy's obedient slave and even without the hypnosis triggers, Scarlet was giving up control. All the curtseys, all the 'yes mistresses', and the compliance made her more and more subservient to Mandy. Sooner or later, she may not even have triggers, but she still wouldn't try to get free because of the fear of any consequences if she was still under Mandy's control.

Scarlet moaned in pleasure as she got off to the thought of being an obedient maid for Mandy. Dressed to the nines in her maid uniform, serving her roommate in any capacity, while Mandy deviously kept control over her. After what had happened earlier in class with Lenny, Scarlet knew Mandy meant business and that she had many tricks up her sleeve.

Abruptly, Scarlet pulled her hand away. Mandy always liked outsmarting people and that included Lenny with her offer of Scarlet as a sex toy. One of her rules was not to look at the writing on her stomach. What if that was the very thing that set her free? Having that written on Scarlet and ordering her to ignore it the whole time was exactly something Mandy would do.

Scarlet took out her phone and activated the flashlight. Lifting up the uniform, she flashed the light down on her bear stomach. The first word was 'Influence'. And then Scarlet's world went to black.

12