Influencers Ch. 04

Story Info
Wannabe Influencer finds her mind influenced by best friend.
4.9k words
4.58
8.6k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers

Mandy

The drinks were ready, the food was prepared, and Mandy was eager to put her plan into motion. Although she was excited for the party, Mandy couldn't deny that her steamy kinky session with Scarlet had been replaying on her mind. The absolute control she had over Scarlet made her wet just thinking about it.

Around 6:00 pm, people started showing up and piling into Mandy and Scarlet's apartment. As a humiliating joke, Scarlet lay under the Christmas tree wrapped in a satin red ribbon with her mouth gagged. Mandy had gone through many ideas of what to do with Scarlet while the guests arrived and turning her into a piece of Christmas decor sounded like the most entertaining.

When Nate arrived, he saw Scarlet bound under the tree and momentarily lost his words.

"It's not your present," Mandy said. "Besides, she's seeing someone."

"She is?" Nate asked.

"Yep, this really kinky guy and now she does stuff like this. I told her people were going to think she's a slut, but she seems to enjoy it."

Nate couldn't stop staring at Scarlet's gorgeous naked and wrapped body. Mandy realized the red ribbon only made her hotter. She grabbed Nate's cheeks with her hands.

"Maybe if you play your cards right, I'll let you unwrap me," Mandy said trying her best to mimic how Scarlet would say it. If she wanted to win Nate over, she needed to have a carefree attitude. Which was ironic considering she cared very much.

Nate smile pleasantly, this time with a hint of lust. So far so good. He grabbed two beers from the fridge and gave one to Mandy. One of Nate's friends, Tim, came over.

"Hey man, you don't mind if I have a go do you?" Tim asked.

"All yours, man," Nate said. "We're not dating."

Tim went behind Mandy and pulled her panties down. He hiked up her red skirt, bent her over the counter and began fucking her. And Mandy did nothing to stop him.

"So, is she going to be a present all night?" Nate asked Mandy casually like his friend wasn't fucking her from behind.

"No, in about an hour I'm going to release her for her next task," Mandy said then took a drink from her beer which she spilled all over as the thrusts became stronger. She desperately wanted to say something, but her body didn't want to respond to her own directions.

"Well, I'll talk to her then. You look pretty busy now, so we'll catch up later," Nate said. Her dream crush walked away and let his friend fuck her. What the hell was going on?

Another party guest that Mandy had never met walked over. He pulled out his cock and Mandy grabbed it and began stroking it. When his erection sprang, she bent over and let him use her mouth as a masturbatory tool. The party wasn't even 30 minutes in and somehow Mandy was being spit roasted. At her own gathering!

When the men climaxed, they came inside Mandy, pulled out and then left like she was just a toy. Mandy swallowed the load in her mouth and felt the creampie between her legs. To her own surprise, she pulled her panties back up and let the creampie soak resulting in an uncomfortable wet feeling when she walked. She needed to get to the bottom of why she couldn't reject anyone.

Mandy tried her best to avoid any more men and wandered by the couches where the cheerleading squad had set up. Olivia, the head cheerleader and one of Nate's ex-girlfriends, caught Mandy's attention.

"Sick party, Mands. I especially like your accommodating hosting. If you don't mind, we'd all like a little service."

Nate had broken up with Olivia because of her entitled brat tendencies. Olivia had always bullied Mandy whenever the chance came up, which made Mandy hate her even more. But instead of telling her to fuck off, she walked over and knelt in front of the spoiled cheerleader.

"It would be my pleasure," Mandy found herself saying. Olivia lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. Mandy leaned forward and started pleasuring Olivia's pussy.

The same pussy that belonged to the woman that had stolen many men from Mandy over the years. The only time Mandy had managed to sleep with men that weren't total creeps was when Scarlet warded off Olivia's aggressiveness. Because of Scarlet's internet following, Olivia didn't dare try anything against her fellow queen of the school in case Olivia ended up in an embarrassing viral video.

"What kind of slut hosts a party then offers herself as free use?" Olivia mocked then pushed Mandy's face deeper, squishing Mandy's lips and nose against Olivia's wet pussy. "I bet she'd love to come to our cheerleading practice when we're all hot and sweaty. We could use some relief then."

The cheerleaders laughed at their leader's joke. Olivia then grabbed Mandy's hair and pulled her back. In her mind, Mandy slapped Olivia across the face then grabbed her hair. But in reality, Mandy smiled meekly at her captor. What the hell was going on?

"Where did your bark go? You used to be so feisty," Olivia said. She leaned in towards Mandy. "You know it's funny. You knocked Scarlet off her high horse and made her look like a total slut then you come and clean your bully's pussy. Just like you drew it up, huh?"

What was she talking about? Mandy smiled and nodded in response.

"Now, maybe I'll make you two make out and then you can both clean the creampie from every man I fuck. Doesn't that sound hot?"

Mandy nodded. Her mind fought hard to be heard with little results. Did Olivia set her up. Did the cheerleader know about what Mandy did to Scarlet?

Olivia pushed Mandy's face back down and it landed with a wet thud. She then wrapped her legs around Mandy, pulling her tighter to the point where Mandy was suctioned against her pussy lips.

"Someone, go get that wrapped up bitch," Olivia said.

Mandy could barely hear Olivia as she breathed in her enemy's pussy. Against her will, her tongue stuck out and gladly licked away as instructed. The bratty pussy had a bitter taste, but Mandy couldn't help but get her fill of it.

When Mandy was finally released from her sweaty tomb, she saw Scarlet standing still, wrapped and gagged.

"Why don't you unwrap your present?" Olivia said.

"It would be my pleasure," Mandy responded automatically.

She stood up and as she stared in Scarlet's eyes, she realized how it felt to be helplessly controlled. Mandy unravelled the ribbon around Scarlet's body and revealed her naked form to the entire party.

"Suck on those big tits," a guy shouted from the distance.

"It would be my pleasure," Mandy said.

She leaned in and started sucking on her slave's melons in front of most of her classmates. Somehow Olivia knew what Mandy had done to Scarlet and now she had control of Mandy. As narcissistic as Mandy was, she knew Olivia wouldn't have wasted the trouble for her. Olivia's real target was her beautiful internet rival.

"Stop sucking on her tits," Olivia commanded. Mandy stopped and turned around. Olivia stood up and walked towards her. "I want you to relinquish your control over Scarlet to me. I'm her new master now."

No! Mandy had the best slave and the perfect set-up at home. She didn't want to lose that. But whoever was pulling her strings had made sure that she couldn't refuse anyone at her own party.

"It would be my pleasure," Mandy said. She turned to Scarlet. "Scarlet, when I snap my fingers, my commands will no longer work on you. Only Olivia will be able to command you. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Goddess Mandy."

Despite her best efforts to prevent herself from snapping, Mandy put the final nail in the coffin with the sound of her dainty fingers. Olivia couldn't have been happier. She sensually stroked Mandy's cheek.

"Well, my little unpopular loser, that's all I really needed you for. Let's see... Why don't you go to the washroom, kneel down with your mouth open and offer anyone who comes in oral pleasure?"

"It would be my pleasure," Mandy said with a smile.

She turned around and marched towards the bathroom to fulfill her duties. Her powerful trigger made it impossible to fight. She reached the bathroom and knelt next to the toilet as instructed. The first customer pissed in the toilet and then gladly plugged Mandy's mouth after. Until her trigger ended, Mandy had no choice but to suck cock after cock for the rest of the party.

***

Scarlet

Having Mandy control her in the privacy of their home had been bad enough. The blackouts weren't a walk in the park either. But having Olivia now at the wheel sparked a whole new fear in Scarlet. Olivia was the head cheerleader, dating the starting quarterback and one of the hottest guys in school. She had a legion of girls at her beck and call. Yet even with all that, Scarlet's online Influencer brand overshadowed Olivia's reign on the school. Since Scarlet went viral, that had not sat well with the Queen Bee.

Fortunately, there had been nothing Olivia could do about. Until now. The entitled cheerleader sat down and had Scarlet crawl over to her. Olivia showed Scarlet her own phone and unlocked it using Scarlet's face.

"Now the fun begins," Olivia said with a smile. She sat back and played around on Scarlet's phone while Scarlet did nothing to stop her.

Scarlet's entire reputation relied on her social media and now the worst person imaginable could do whatever she wanted to sabotage everything. Pleased with her search, Olivia placed the phone on her lap.

"All right Scarlet, it's time we change the online landscape. There can only be one Queen after all. Now listen carefully..."

***

Lenny

On his way to the party, Lenny's phone lit up with a notification that Scarlet was live streaming. He opened Instagram and witnessed Scarlet naked on a table with the words 'Olivia's Bitch' written on her ass in permanent marker.

"I think it's time for your confession, Scarlet. Don't you agree?" A familiar voice said off camera.

Scarlet nodded her head. She looked at the camera while remaining on all fours.

"I wanted to make this livestream to tell all my fans that I am a fraud. Every single idea that I've had and posted was stolen from Olivia. Being the humble person that she is, she took her own videos down and let me get away with the theft. But after self reflection, I've come to the conclusion that Olivia should be the Influencer that everyone should follow," Scarlet said. "Please follow her and stop following me.

"Shit," Lenny said. He started running towards the party.

***

Scarlet

After the livestream, Scarlet's followers dropped by the hundreds and Olivia's followers increased in almost equal numbers. For the time being, Scarlet became the cheerleaders' personal bitch, getting them drinks, dancing for their entertainment and even going through her hypnosis loop.

Olivia live streamed the humiliation on her own live stream and her followers rose even further, especially from male users who sent in their own requests.

"All right, this is from Scarletsnumberonefan. He says make Scarlet orgasm and drop her IQ every time you touch her," Olivia said. "Oh my gosh, that's such a good idea."

Coherent the whole time, Scarlet heard Olivia repeat the command so that it became a real trigger. The head cheerleader handed her phone back to her friend, Indica, and came face to face with Scarlet. Olivia touched Scarlet on the forehead and Scarlet's body shook with pleasure. She felt herself cumming and at the same time, her head became fuzzy and confused.

Once the orgasm ran its course, Scarlet's temporary brain fog lifted, and she stared at Olivia again.

"That was fun. Let's see how powerful it is," Olivia said. She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around Scarlet and started making out with her.

Scarlet's body rumbled uncontrollably, and she felt the most intense series of orgasms that she had ever experienced. On top of it all, she momentarily lost where she was. The thought became funny, and she giggled in between kisses. She tried desperately to think, but nothing came to mind except the orgasm and the lips pressed against hers.

Her make-out partner pulled away and left Scarlet with a dumb smile on her face.

"Scarlet, what's two plus two?" Indica asked.

The number two sent Scarlet into a fit of giggles and she couldn't even remember the question.

"Like, what?" Scarlet said.

The entire room laughed. What was so funny? Everything! And Scarlet burst into more giggles.

***

Lenny

Lenny rushed into the party where Scarlet sat on the couch, giggled and sucked on a large giant dildo on camera for the entertainment of the crowd.

"Fuck."

Looking around, he saw Mandy in the bathroom. Lenny ran over and pushed a guy out of the way then locked the bathroom door.

"What the hell is going on Mandy?"

Her face and tits were covered in spots of cum. She looked up at him with a smile. "May I offer you oral pleasure?"

"Not so smart, are you?" Lenny said. He didn't have time to deal with Mandy, he needed to rescue Scarlet.

Lenny rushed back to the party and into the circle of cheerleaders still laughing at the dumb downed former Influencer.

Direct confrontation was out of the question. Olivia had an army at her disposal and Lenny had minimal allies. He scanned the room and noticed that the jock boyfriends stood back and enjoyed the show. If Lenny was going to cause a big enough distraction to grab Scarlet, he needed to get them involved. It was time to create some chaos.

Lenny texted his roommate Derrick and then waited for the first domino to fall. Within a few minutes, Daisy walked over to Olivia and whispered something into her ear. The cruel smile twisted into anger. She looked at her boyfriend, Terry, standing in the crowd.

"You cheated on me with Indica. Are you fucking serious?"

The crowd went silent as the entertainment turned from humiliation to relationship drama. Everyone had thought Olivia and Terry were the perfect couple, and the new revelation was about to test that theory.

Terry stepped forward casually holding his beer. "What the hell are you talking about, Olivia? Daisy doesn't know shit."

"Did you sleep with Indica?"

"No."

Indica's boyfriend Shawn, stepped forward. "Indica, you slut! I knew something was going on!"

"Shawn, I didn't do anything," Indica said.

"Indica, influence, keep your mouth shut and don't say anything," Terry said.

Indica stood at attention and went blank.

"You son of a bitch, you hypnotized my girlfriend!" Shawn said to Terry. He looked at Olivia. "Olivia, influence, start twerking."

Nothing happened to Olivia, but another a girl named Olivia in the crowd started twerking right next to her boyfriend.

"What the fuck!" Her boyfriend said. He threw his drink at Shawn.

"Are you guys serious, you friggen hypnotized them!" Olivia said.

"Olivia, influence, strip naked and act like a chicken," a voice from the crowd said.

The head cheerleader didn't object, and instead began stripping off her clothes. Within a minute she was clucking around like a chicken. That's when all hell broke loose. Men started yelling commands from the crowd to the cheerleaders and the other girls around the party who had taken part in the hypnosis challenge.

Soon there were naked female partygoers acting like chickens, twerking, grinding, crawling and some going through the initial hypnosis challenge loop. It didn't take long after that before the men stopped fighting and started realizing the opportunity that they had in front of them. The commands turned from silly to sexual and the females were soon on their knees or on their backs letting the men fill their holes.

Olivia and Indica ended up on all fours making out while Shawn and Terry fucked the other's girl. During the chaotic orgy, Lenny grabbed Scarlet and ushered her to the safety of an empty room.

***

Mandy

Mandy snapped back to reality. The last thing she remembered was that she had given control of Scarlet to Olivia. But the rest was blank. Now Scarlet and Lenny stood over her.

"Influence, kneel before me," Mandy said.

Scarlet smiled. "Influence, kneel before me."

Mandy's body carried out the command.

"What the hell?" Mandy said. "How is this possible?"

"Well..." Lenny said.

***

Lenny (Several Days Ago)

Lenny sat in disbelief as he stared at Daisy. The hot brunette's face was frozen with her tongue out and her eyes crossed as she flashed the peace sign. Whatever Mandy had done to Scarlet, Lenny now had the same control over Daisy.

Up close and personal, Lenny inspected Daisy by first waving his hand in front of her face to ensure no reaction. He then gently placed a hand on her cheek and felt the warmth of her skin. The complicated game of college showed Lenny how hard relationships and friendships could be. Lenny's first crush had been Daisy and when he told his roommate Derrick, the two soon started dating.

After, Lenny moved on to Scarlet and had been rewarded with a trip to the friend zone. He knew the hypnosis could morally bankrupt him, but the prize tempted him. After checking his phone to make sure Derrick hadn't replied, Lenny sat back down on the bed. He cleared his throat, ready to take the next step and see something he had always fantasized about.

"Flash," Lenny said.

Maintaining her facial expression, Daisy's hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up. Underneath, a hot lacy red bra covered Daisy's perky tits. They mesmerized Lenny and he stood up. A little grope never hurt anyone.

"What the fuck are you doing, man?" Derrick said from the doorway.

"Oh shit," Lenny said. His erection gave away his intention more than the frozen Daisy. "It's not what it looks like."

Derrick clenched his fist. "Really, because it looks like you drugged my girlfriend to take advantage of her."

"I didn't drug her, it's hypnosis. She tranced herself for some stupid video and I just stumbled on to her."

"You're a dead man," Derrick said. He tackled Lenny to the floor and got one punch off before being grabbed from behind and thrown to the ground.

Lenny looked up and his vengeful opponent turned into his secret fantasy. Not Daisy, who still sat frozen and semi-topless, but Scarlet. Instead of punches, Lenny received a kiss. A deep long passionate kiss before she was pulled off by Derrick.

"What the hell is going?" Derrick said. He received an elbow to the face from Scarlet and then she returned to Lenny's embrace. After another few seconds of paradise while kissing the girl of his dreams, Derrick pulled Scarlet again and this time restrained her well. She fought to be released, but now that Derrick knew how aggressive she'd be, he held his ground.

Lenny struggled to his feet, feeling pain from both the punch he received and the butterflies in his stomach from his brief kiss.

"Dude, what is going on? What did you do to these girls?" Derrick asked.

Scarlet had become a welcome distraction.

"Scarlet has been brainwashed by Mandy. Your girlfriend Daisy watched the same video and shamefully I was going to sneak a peak. But I didn't implement any triggers in either of them, I swear," Lenny said.

"That stupid hypnosis challenge video actually works?"

"If you intercept the person near the end, then yes, you could implant your triggers."

Derrick looked at Daisy. "Daisy, normal."

Daisy's face returned to normal, her hands let go of her shirt then dropped to her side. Enough convincing evidence for the time being.

"Scarlet, normal," Derrick said. But the fight continued.

"It doesn't work on her. Only Mandy can command her."

"Then what's her command."

Lenny had Derrick move his arms so he could read her shirt.

"Influence, Scarlet, you are going to find and fuck Lenny until he comes inside you. You will then throw this shirt out, return to your closet with a dripping cunt and have no memory of what you've done," Lenny said. "How very elegant."

"So, what the hell do we do?"

XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers
12