Influencers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny looked around and saw Derrick's noise cancelling headphones. He grabbed them and put them onto Scarlet. Once the heavy metal music started, Scarlet's aggressive behavior calmed down and the confusion surfaced on her face. Derrick let her go. Lenny tried to mime a message and Scarlet took off the headphones. The lust returned and she tackled Lenny.

Within a few minutes, Derrick grabbed a hold of Scarlet again and Lenny again put the headphones on. This time he had a message ready for her to read. When Scarlet regained control, she kept the headphones and communicated via writing.

After brainstorming, they came up with an idea. When it was decided, Scarlet knew that she'd have to go under again or Mandy would be suspicious. She told Lenny that if she needed him to cum in her, then she gave him permission to enjoy it. If there was anyone that she wanted to do it with, besides Nate, she was happy that he was the guy.

Scarlet took the headphones off and Lenny led her to his own bedroom to fulfil her command.

***

Scarlet

"You see Mandy, I had to be patient and trust that Lenny would succeed in our plan. Because I had no way of knowing of the plan until I was released from your control," Scarlet said.

"With my roommate Derrick's permission, we used Daisy to get to her brother Nate, to get to you," Lenny said.

"And although Olivia almost fucked everything up, we succeeded in our plan," Scarlet said. She knelt in front of Mandy. "You're under my control now, bitch."

"How can you...the video with Nate...but no one was home. I checked!"

"While you were under, Nate let me in and once in trance you were putty in my hands," Lenny said.

"Influence, worship me," Scarlet said.

Mandy started moving up and down, bowing to her former slave. Lenny pulled Scarlet aside while Mandy was preoccupied.

"Look, you need to do the video again or Olivia will always have control over you," Lenny said. "We couldn't break Mandy's hold because she was very specific with her trigger. I don't think Olivia knew to add that clause."

"But that means I need someone to erase the command," Scarlet said. "Can I trust you again?"

"Unfortunately, I'm all you got," Lenny said. "But hey, you trusted me last time and look how it all turned out.

"Thanks Lenny, I guess I knew I could always count on you!"

***

Scarlet (Two Weeks Later)

A jolt of pleasure jarred Scarlet awake and the sun shining down on her kept her mind alert. She yawned and stretched then flipped over the blankets covering her. Underneath was Mandy, wearing her new metal slave bikini and thong with her hair tied back, licking away at Scarlet's pussy.

"I'm getting used to this five-star service. I can see why you wanted me at your beck and call so bad," Scarlet said. She flipped onto her stomach. "I think my ass could use some pleasure. Sorry not sorry about the sweat and smell."

Scarlet didn't look. Instead, she felt the wet tongue dive in and tickle her backdoor. After everything that Scarlet had gone through, life was starting to become how she envisioned it.

The sound of a notification caught her attention, and she grabbed her phone which had over 1,000. Even though she had humiliated herself at the party at the hands of Olivia, Scarlet turned it into what looked like a brilliant marketing campaign to launch her new X-rated profile for subscribers only. Already having an Onlyfans set up, she had gained more fans than she could have hoped for.

Although she had always envisioned a clean, role model image, the unfortunate truth was that sex sold. And she used her wild side to grow and fund her Influencer fashion brand on the PG side of things.

As for Olivia, well, let's just say that the college guys knew a good thing when they saw one. In the privacy of dorm rooms and locker rooms, all the cheerleaders became free use and were oblivious to the fact due to their hypnotic trigger. A trigger that Scarlet exploited many times when she needed a special guest in her X-rated streams.

After showering and getting ready for the day in comfortable sexy clothes that she picked out, Scarlet walked into the kitchen where Mandy had breakfast made. Her new slave gladly sunk to her knees to worship Scarlet's feet as her mistress ate. It had become so routine, that Scarlet barely stopped to think about the absurdity of her enslaved female friend. What was the saying? What goes around comes around.

Lenny knocked once at the door and didn't wait for an answer as he popped in.

"Hey Scarlet, I though I'd catch you to walk to campus."

"Sorry Len. Nate was actually coming by to walk me," Scarlet said.

"Oh,"

Nate appeared behind Lenny. "Sorry, buddy."

"Well, I should get..." Scarlet started saying...

***

Lenny

Every time he did it, Lenny felt ashamed. Yet, he kept on using the triggers he had set-up behind Scarlet's back. She was the most beautiful girl that he had ever met, and it would have been foolish not to put a back-door hack into her new programming.

With all having had Lenny present at the time that they had watched their videos, Nate and Mandy also remained frozen. Lenny had accepted that Scarlet was Nates, but that didn't mean he couldn't get a little side action.

"Influence, Scarlet, get on the table on all fours," Lenny said.

The professionally dressed woman smiled and did as she was told without question, while Nate stood silently and frozen at the door. It wasn't to spite or get back at Nate, in fact Lenny preferred to forget that Nate was even there. This was all a result of Lenny's own lust for his best friend that had only intensified after he had fucked her. Lenny knew that being with her as a boyfriend was never going to happen. So, he did the next best thing. Besides, she was doing the same thing to Mandy openly.

"Influencer, Mandy, get on the table on your back with your face lined up under Scarlet's ass."

Mandy sauntered over to the table, jumped on top and slid under her roommate as instructed. Lenny dropped his pants and then also climbed onto the sturdy wooden kitchen table. He hiked up Scarlet's black skirt, one of many new outfits she purchased with her new X-rated money, and slid down her white thong.

With Mandy servicing Scarlet all morning, even with the shower, Scarlet was still wet. Lenny used Mandy's mouth to get him nice and hard and then slipped inside Scarlet for his regular morning fuck.

It was actually one of the more therapeutic things Lenny had begun to do. There was no pressure of performing for Scarlet, much like last time when she was under the influence to fuck him at all costs. He could enjoy his time, focus on his own pleasure, and then go on with his day without worrying about any relationship drama.

The only unfortunate thing was that he had to be quick because long stretches of missing time would likely lead to suspicion from either Scarlet or Nate. Within a few minutes, Lenny grabbed Scarlet's hair, pulled her head back and went to town until he climaxed inside her. He moved quickly and pulled out his cock, spread Scarlet's legs wide and made sure Mandy's mouth was wide open to receive her gift.

The creampie spurted out and landed in and around Mandy's mouth. Lenny tilted Scarlet a bit more to release whatever he could, then used paper towel to clean the rest of the mess.

Mandy was instructed to swallow and scoop the rest off her face before she returned to her original position. Once Lenny was satisfied that Scarlet's pussy was clean, he had her return to her original position.

Before Lenny returned to his position, he took a moment to admire Scarlet and her beauty. He wished things were different, but she would never be with him. So, it was moments like this that he appreciated the chance to see her up close and personally without worrying about the consequences. Her bright smile. Her plump limps and her soft skin. Her flowing blonde hair. Was what he was doing wrong? Absolutely. But no man was without a deep dark secret. If a tree fell in a forest and no one was around to hear it, did he really fuck Scarlet?

***

Scarlet

"...going," Scarlet said. She went to her bathroom, quickly brushed her teeth then grabbed her purse on the way back towards the door. As she passed by Lenny, she patted him gently on the shoulder. "Feel free to stay and use our slave for anything."

Scarlet grabbed Nate's hand and the couple left for class. For an Influencer, life couldn't have been better. She got the guy, her brand took off in two very different ways and she had her pussy eaten every morning. What more could a girl ask for?

12