Influential Factors! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The truth is, I needed to fulfill my portion of the agreement I have with Jill and that means dating. I went out with Mike and the next thing I know I was blowing Mike on my sofa," I admitted.

"That wasn't so hard was it?' Niki asked.

"I guess not," I answered.

"There's absolutely no shame in having your ass pounded by a cock every now and then. In fact, I like it myself, that's if the guy knows what he's doing than it's a real treat for you both," Niki giggled.

"No thanks, I think I went far enough," I admitted.

"Listen, I may fuck with you about your transition..." she began.

"Niki, I'm not transitioning, I made a mistake," I repeated for the umpteenth time.

"Whatever you say but I think you're more woman than you're willing to admit and you need to get fucked by a real man. Suck his cock and let him fuck the hell out of you until he has no fuck left in him...now that's a real fuck," she stated.

"Niki, you're entitled to your own opinion," I told her

"I'm sorry April; I was just rubbing it in...it's just I can't imagine that you're the same person that married my sister," she sincerely apologized.

"That's okay Niki; you're entitled to your own opinion," I told her.

"But that doesn't mean I'm not going to tease you and try to get you laid," she admitted.

There was hesitation...then the three of us laughed making me much more comfortable. It was nerve racking that Niki knew about me but I'm finally over it and look forward to a good time though I'll never agree to sucking cock, though I did, or getting fucked by one.

We finally arrived at Piper's Restaurant, we got a table and ordered, and Niki stopped badgering me and cussing. All of us had a great time talking and laughing. Once we were done we made our way back to the house to change in our club clothes.

We rolled Niki's suitcases in to the house and carried them upstairs to Niki's room. There, Niki and Jill quickly unloaded the suitcases and then Jill hurried off to doll herself up for tonight.

"April, this is for you," she said handing me a beautiful black club dress with shoulder straps and lace to show plenty of boob.

"Niki..."

"It's yours, it's brand new, I've never even tried it on; besides I heard you like to wear my clothes so we must be the same size,"

"Well, your clothes do fit me perfectly and I admire your taste," I admitted. She handed me two more dresses; a white and a red.

"Niki..."

"No, there yours," she stated.

"Thanks..."

"Don't thank me, just put them to good use,"

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Those fuck me dresses will get you plenty of free dinks tonight,"

"Yeah, I guess they will," I replied to her remark.

"Good, then you know how to play the game. Take all the free drinks you can until you meet the guy you want to fuck,"

"Niki..."

"Well, that is how the game is played, at least that's my game plan,"

"Thanks," I laughed.

"Welcome aboard; I like you better as a woman." She admitted.

"Why?"

"Maybe it just suits you better,"

Niki insisted that we both get undressed at the same time because she wanted to see why Jill made such a fuss about me. I was a little hesitant at first but complied with her wishes, plus, I always wondered what she looked like completely naked. We gave one another a once over; actually more than once. I couldn't help but notice her perfect body; her nicely shaped B breasts and shaved pussy.

"No wonder my clothes fit you, you have a perfect female figure, your hot as hell,"

"Likewise," I complemented her as I gawked at her beautiful body.

"You like what you see," she asked licking her lips.

"I told you I didn't like cock," I answered.

"Well, you're not getting between my legs,"

"I wasn't planning on it,"

"Scared,"

We both looked at each other and laughed as she led me in front of a full length mirror where I confirmed my female figure against hers. I realized that looking at Niki and comparing our bodies I had a female figure; not a man's figure with female breasts but a real female figure; especially around my butt. In fact, looking back, my male clothes were fitting a bit unusual and Niki's seemed to be fitting me much better around my stomach, waist, and hips. How did I miss my authentic girly figure?

"I thought so," Niki said.

"What?" I was still mesmerized by my figure just barely hearing her.

"Our bodies, how did you get such an hour glass figure; we look like twins,"

"Exercising, eating right, and these boobs did it," I said as I turned from from left to right and then back again admiring myself in the full length mirror.

"Probably," she said curiously.

We dressed, I touched up my makeup, and then she gave me multiple French Braids leading into one long flowing one which was very nice.

"Are you ready girls?" Jill asked.

"Yes," we answered in unison.

We all jumped into the SUV and headed to our destination; we talked fashion all the way there. In fact, they even gave me props for knowing it so well.

"You're going to have to let her go," Niki whispered in my ear once the three of us were seated inside at a table.

"What do you mean?" I quietly asked.

"Girl's night out, the contract, the affair," Niki said.

"She told you?"

"Yes, someone might ask her out on the dance floor...things happen quickly and you have to let it go: are you in?" she asked.

"Okay," I agreed knowing I fucked up when I gave Mike a blow job in our living room.

Niki than whispered in Jill's ear and she smiled.

"Thank you," she lip synced as she blew me a kiss.

It was all about the contingency plan in the contract I signed with her; the one I didn't read. I wouldn't have mattered, I would have signed it anyway; I never planned on fooling around on her; especially with a man. There's no turning back now, if I love her, this is the way it will have to be.

The three of us talked and were just finishing our drinks when the waitress showed up with three more drinks and pointed to the guys who bought them.

Niki whispered that we should acknowledge them; so we smiled and raised our hands off the table, pivoting on our elbows, as to give a little acknowledgement wave.

Out of the blue another three arrived as the waitress pointed to another four guys at the bar. We finished three drinks each and headed to the dance floor; once we made our way into the crowd we established our own little spot and danced with each other.

"How's womanhood treating you now?" Jill inquired.

"This is definitely worth the time and effort; I can appreciate being a woman...I mean..." we all laughed.

The three guys appeared with three more drinks, one from the first group and two from the second.

They introduced themselves as we all drank up as we half heartedly danced, joked, and flirted. A waitress made her way through the crowd and we placed our glasses on her tray and one of the guys stuffed a twenty in her bra.

I was a little stunned to see someone easily cop a feel without any ramifications; especially from the waitress.

Thom finally leaned into me and said that was the house rules...they don't want the girls taking their hands off the trays; and on the flip side the girls make more tips because the guys get a cheap thrill. He then asked me if I was okay with it because essentially every person in here does it; I agreed.

I noticed Ken was getting a little friendly with Jill; he placed his hand on her ass and pulled her forward as a slow song began.

"Are you okay?" Niki came over to me and whispered to me as Thom granted her space.

My heart raced; I didn't like the fact that Jill was in the arms of another man, again.

"Calm down, you're beautiful and you're doing great!" she whispered.

I smiled and she smiled back as she went back to Luke's arms.

Thom was a handsome stud in his own right; he and I hit it off pretty well but I wasn't going to succumb to sucking his cock or let him fuck me with it either.

A few beers later Thom pulled me close with his strong arms and kissed me; I was feeling pretty good and kissed him back; I was enjoying my femininity.

We had a few more beers as we danced; he really started flirting with me as he kept me laughing and off my toes as the alcohol worked on me. Then he began getting frisky; he placed his left hand on my ass and the other around my waist pulling me in and kissing me. We kissed passionately for some time and I could feel his stiffening cock as he pressed against me.

More beers followed, possibly ten...but probably much more; but I was having a great time and lost count. That's when Thom kissed me once more, pulling me in, I could feel his now fully hardened cock against me. Thom forced his tongue into my mouth...actually I didn't put up to much resistance. I could feel his want and desire for me as we kissed but I must admit the feeling was mutual; I would have dropped to my knees right there if it were allowed.

The DJ began speaking, "What's up everybody?"

"WOW!" the crowd screamed raising their arms in the air.

"You guys having a good time?"

"WOW!" the crowd screamed raising their arms in the air once again.

"There are a lot of hot ladies out there tonight!"

"WOW!" the crowd screamed and laughed holding up their drinks.

"For the ladies; those guys treating you good?"

"WOW!" the ladies cheered raising their glasses.

"That's good!" he announced as the next song started.

I noticed Jill was making out with Ken during the DJ's rant and still was as it ended but there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't want to be part of it either; it was her deal.

Thom distracted me from my thoughts by suddenly pulling me in once more for a passionate kiss; I wasted no time as I passionately kissed him back making sure my body teased his cock by grinding up against him. Lost in emotions I have no clue that I'm not a real woman.

Niki interrupted me escorting me to the restroom to freshen up.

"Are you doing okay?" Niki asked.

"Great," I said confidently.

"Okay...good...let's tidy up and get back in the game," Niki told us.

"Make-up -- check," I thought as I checked myself in the mirror closing my little hand bag. Then I rushed into the stall, sat, and took a long overdue pee. Then I heard the 'click-clack' of heels moving back and forth the stall as women went in and out of the restroom. I checked myself before opening the stall door.

"Are you all right, you look totally wasted?" Niki inquired.

"Yes, I smiled,"

"Listen, Jill is worried about you being okay with all this, she wants your blessing,"

I nodded knowing Jill was probably going to fuck Ken sometime tonight.

"Great!"

"Looks like Thom and you are in your own little world out there," she said shifting my attention to Thom.

"Yes but I'm not sucking his dick," I giggled about my earlier thoughts about pleasing Thom.

"April! April!"

"Yes," I smiled as she broke my thought.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine," I smiled.

"You go for it girl!" she said as a few girls went in and out of the restroom.

"What?" I asked.

"April, this is 'free ride night' for both of you. Dance, hug, kiss, suck, and/or fuck, nobody's paying attention. They'll be no 'I owes' owed," she told me.

I put my hand over my mouth and giggled; it was hard to get my bearings between what was going on between being Jill's husband and being April. Jill was just another person, she was on the outside, and she was with another man, she was living her own life. However, April was me, and I didn't understand her yet...but I wanted to!

"Here, let me see your purse," she moved closer opening and looking in it.

"What's wrong?" I smiled.

"Here, take mine, and make sure you use it!" she said taking a small tube of lube out of her purse and putting it into mine.

I giggled.

"Did you hear me?"

"What?"

"Make sure you use it!"

"Okay," I laughed hysterically.

"Let's go," Niki told me leading me out by the hand.

When we got closer to the bar Niki gave Jill a quick thumbs up, and she smiled back literally ignoring me. I felt as though I lost everything.

We met the guys at the bar where they had drinks waiting for us. Niki gave Jill a quick immediate thumbs up; Jill smiled and turned all her attention to Ken. The rest of us talked, laughed hardily, drank, and headed back to the dance floor.

Jill was cooked and was getting felt up by Ken, Niki was holding her own...rather his, and I was trying to figure out what I wanted at the moment. It was a night of fun, Jill and Niki seemed content on taking their new found friends home with them, and I was worried that Thom would find out that I was a transsexual...I mean a cross-dresser.

Time flew by as we continued to drink; I was totally wasted and ripe for the picking!

Thom was really getting aggressive grinding his manhood against my body. His hands were really massaging my ass and his tongue continued to dance with mine. I couldn't blame him since I played along with his advances which I actually found quite exciting.

I excused myself for another much needed restroom break due to my alcohol intake. I made sure my hand brushed against his cock so he knew I was interested. I opened the stall door, sat, and rested my head against the stall wall and fell fast asleep.

I remember opening my eyes and seeing a man standing in front of me. In fact, he stepped closer to me until his pubic hair was touching my face. Then I realized he wasn't stepping in closer to me... he was fucking my face: his hand on the back of my head, my mouth barely open meant my lips provided enough friction for his cock. I was too fucked up to resist his thrusts as he enjoys himself in my mouth.

"Anyone in here," I heard another man's voice faintly call out as I heard one stall door swing open after another.

"Just me, I'm taking a dump, I'll be right out," I barely heard the man in front of me reply due to the echoing effect from the empty stalls.

"Okay, hurry up, we're closing," I again heard the other man faintly.

"Can you give me ten or so?" the man in front of me asked.

"Yeah, hurry it up, I don't have all night," and he left the bathroom to just the two of us.

"Keep sucking honey," the man told me as his thrusts became faster as he repeatedly drove his dick in and out of my mouth.

He had his hands on the back of my head and was fucking my face which I could barely feel. Then I felt it, a stream of fluid rushing down my throat as his cock spasmed in my mouth only withdrawing when he was finished. He pulled out, unlocked the stall door, and left. My head hit the side of the stall and I was out again.

When I finally awoke I had a real need to pee and a dry mouth but noticed my panties were pulled down just enough to keep my penis hidden from sight. I pulled the out of the way and began to empty my bladder while noticing how quiet my surroundings were. Quickly finishing, I stood, pulled up my panties, and rushed out the open stall door stumbling and catching myself onto the long marble sink countertop across from the stalls.

Nervous, I freshened up, including taking in some sink water for my dry mouth then started out of the restroom and that's when I noticed there was another part to the restroom...urinals. I must have walked in to the men's bathroom by mistake. I hurried back out to the bar to find it empty with just a few dim lights on; it was like being frozen in time.

Finally, I remembered, the man in the stall; it was closing time and he was fucking my face. He must have thought I was a woman because my panties were covering my dick; thanks panties...it could have gotten ugly. After thinking about what had just happened I washed my mouth out with soap...again it was too late as the dirty deed had been done.

My eyes were still a little blurry from a night of drinking but I needed to know what time it was; looking at my watch I realized I couldn't tell the time on my small woman's watch with my hazy eyes. To add to my troubles, my cell wasn't in my purse, wondered around to find a phone but didn't find one. My best bet was the office but the door was locked. Though the alcohol was still having an effect on me was I was in a bad predicament and needed to calm my nerves so I walked around the end bar to pour myself a light drink. I poured myself three shots of clear alcohol and downed them one after the other.

Then I noticed a phone below the bar, I picked it up but there was no dial tone, "WTF"

My options just ran out and left me with just one...leave through the front doors and pray I can find my way home.

12