Influential Factors! Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," he began pushing his cock into me.

I began panting uncontrollably.

"Ah," the dome of his cock passed my first defense.

He pulled out slightly then in passing my second defense.

"Ah," my heart raced as I peered at him slightly putting pressure on his chest to stop.

He withdrew once more and then proceeded inward going deeper.

My body took over, my legs wrapped around his ass, and I pulled forward wanting all of him in me; I no longer wanted him to stop.

He began to slowly fuck.

I grabbed his hands and placed them on my breasts; he took the clue and began to play with my nipples.

"Oh... oh..." I was in another world; I wanted him so bad.

"Ah... ah," he moaned.

"Oh... ah... ah," I wish I could suck his cock while he fucked me.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned as he began fucking me faster.

"Ah... ah... ah..." I continued.

"Fuck yeah... fuck yeah," Chris moaned as he was thoroughly enjoying the moment.

"Ah... ah... ah," I moaned.

"Fuck... oh yeah... fuck yeah," he moaned as his balls where slapping my ass hard; really hard.

"Oh... oh gawd yes... fuck," I was delirious.

He fucked me for another ten minutes; harder... faster.

My mind was lost in ecstasy.

My body tingled all over.

I was no longer in control as my entire body shook like a woman having a orgasm.

Is that possible?

Is it possible to have a woman's orgasm?

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as a full body orgasm hit me.

"Ah..." I faintly heard Chris scream as he came deep inside of me.

"Oh... oh fuck!" I screamed as a rush came over me.

"Ah..." he screamed.

"Ah... oh gawd," I screamed and let out a giggle as my body continued to shudder.

Chris laid down on top of me, his cock buried deep inside of me, and panting heavily.

My body still spasmed below his; I wrapped my arm around his neck and then kissed his forehead.

"That was so... fucking good," he whispered as he panted.

"Just... just hold me," I whispered back to him.

Eventually the calm came over the storm and we were both quiet. He pulled his cock out of me, stood, and began to dress.

"Take me home," I said as I starred at his beautiful manhood.

"I assume you mean my place."

"Of course," I giggled.

"I'll make sure everything's locked up and then we can go."

"Okay," I got dress and then fell back onto the couch due to too much alcohol.

"Are you ready?"

"Sure," I laughed.

"Are you okay," he laughed.

"I'll be better when I get your cock back into me," I laughed.

"You're drunk," he laughed.

Sure, I'll have another," I laughed.

"Let's go," he said as he helped me to my feet.

I passionately kissed him; I wanted him inside of me again tonight and in the morning.

He got me to the car and into his house.

"Can I take a shower?" I smiled.

"Who can deny that beautiful smile," he smiled at me.

I bit my lip, leaned into him, and gave him a passionate kiss.

"You can use the master shower; the towels are in the lower drawer between the double sinks."

"Thank you," I pecked him on the lips.

"You'll find a new toothbrush in the top drawer above the towels."

"Thanks, where's the master shower?" I laughed.

"Up the steps to the left," he laughed.

"Thanks," I giggled as I went to find the shower.

After showering and cleaning my pearly whites I went to Chris's closet and put on one of

his dress shirts and made my way down stairs.

"Chris, Chris," I called out.

Then the door to the garage opened.

"Chris," I walked around the corner.

"Hey, I was just taking out the trash for tomorrow morning," he told me.

"Why don't you come to bed?"

"Is that my shirt?"

"Yes, do you like it on me?"

"Very sexy," he remarked."

"Come to bed," I hugged him.

He laughed as he took my hand and escorted me upstairs to the bedroom.

"Let me take a quick shower first."

"Fine," I sighed.

"I'll only be a minute."

"Don't let me come in there and get you," I flirted.

He laughed as he entered the shower and turned on the water.

I looked around his room like a curious lover; especially pictures.

Minutes passed, the shower was still running, and I couldn't wait. I entered the bathroom, slid the door open, entered, and gave him a passionate kiss.

"You couldn't wait?" he responded.

I gave a light giggle and then a smile; then I slowly went to my knees teasing his body with light kisses until I reached my destination.

Now on my knees, I took his cock in my hand and ran my tongue up and down the bottom side until he was rock hard. I quickly sucked on one testicle; then the other. I began to slowly stroke his cock and while kissing and licking its velvety dome.

"Ah," Chris moaned.

His moan was my cue to wrap my lips around its head and tease it with my tongue.

"Ah," he moaned again.

I began to bob up and down his hardened cock; my hand and mouth were in rhythm.

"Ah," he moaned as his right hand rested gently on my head.

He was about to cum; I knew from experience.

"Oh fuck," he lightly began to thrust on my downward thrusts.

The anticipation was killing me; I couldn't wait to savoir his cum again.

"Fuck... ah," he burst into my mouth.

"Mmm... mmm," I moaned as each rope entered my mouth and swallowed with pride.

When there was no more treasure to be had I stood and faced him.

"That was fucking amazing."

"Now, what are you going to do for me?" I kissed him passionately.

Chris lifted me by my buttocks and pressed me against the glass shower wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist; I reached between us hanging onto his neck with one hand while the other slipped down between us aligning his still stiff cock with my opening.

"Ah," we moaned in unison as he pushed deep inside of me.

I wrapped both my arms around his neck and enjoyed the ride of my life.

"Oh gawd," I moaned.

"Ah... mmm... ah," he moaned; he held me tight as he worked over my ass.

"Fuck," I panted as I gazed into his eyes.

"Mmm... mmm," he moaned aggressively.

His balls slapped me like a boxer hitting a speed bag; he was giving all he had... that's all I could ask for. His body violently fucking me... his eyes filled with passion.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" he screamed as he ejaculated whatever his body had left in it.

"Oh gawd... oh gawd... ah... ah... ah... mmm," I began to violent shake and shudder and held on to him tightly with all my limbs.

He continued to press me against the shower wall until my shaking subsided. Once relaxed, he carried me to his bed laying me gently while he was still inside of me.

We laughed and kissed until my body totally relaxed; then, he withdrew.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"No, thank you," he whispered back.

"I guess I better go."

"I thought you would stay."

"Then hold me."

He held me lovingly.

My thoughts centered on my body and how it was reacting lately; especially tonight. My orgasms were more female than male; intriguing.

We kissed and rubbed cheeks until we both fell asleep.

12