Informed Consent

Story Info
Lori hires performers for her gangbang movie.
2.1k words
4.07
14.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Mrs. Peters, I'm Robbie. Can I call you Lori? Great! Nice to meet you. So, your check cleared. I know you talked to Sy already, so I'm following up here. You're hiring us to help you make your own little home movie, am I right? We provide set and performers...oh, and you perform, too, of course -- you're the star! You provide cameras, cameraman, everything else. And I know you talked about the -- well, not a script, there's no script -- just the scene. You wanted a gangbang, kind of a consensual rape thing, and you told Sy to make it really rough, rougher than his first proposal...no condoms, no safe word, no masks, nasty hard-core CNC. Totally degrading, am I right? That's so hot!

Okay, but here's the thing. We added some punch, some surprises -- I think you're going to love it -- but there has to be a safe word, Lori. That's not just for your protection, it's for us, too, for our performers. Of course, it's not like you have to use it or anything, but there has to be a safe word. And you have to consent to everything in advance. So here's what we're going to do. We'll go through everything now -- my camera's rolling, you see it there -- we're filming your consent and after, you'll sign the paper and everything. Then we're good.

You're really going to enjoy this, Lori. Is it your first time? I understand this is for your husband, am I right? And he's the cameraman? ... No? Oh, it's his birthday. Got it. Lucky man. He gets to watch you be a slut for his birthday. Bucket list for both of you, I bet. ... So if hubby's not behind the camera, who is? A young lady... friend of yours? Okay, does she know what she's doing? This is totally on you, I mean her. It's not like shooting a wedding, see. If she misses something we can't go back and unrip your dress, right? How many cameras will she have? She ought to have two fixed... Okay, okay. Never mind...it's on you. But Sy did tell you we could film this for you, right? It would be a lot easier on your wallet. We take all the risk, hubby still gets his birthday present. We know how to market it, see, where to sell it. We would even pay you, Lori. ... Okay, sure, whatever you say.

Now, you're going to love the set we found. A real barber shop! Two chairs, they're awesome -- they raise and lower, full recline, the arms swing away. And the performers are Tani, Brad, and Billy. They're... What? Yeah, Tani's a woman, she's great, she's... What do you mean your husband doesn't like lesbians? Who said she's a lesbian? She's a performer. She's going to run the scene, in fact. She's the best there is at rough sex, a real artist. She's Russian -- actually Belarussian, same thing, right? -- you'll love her accent. Trust me, nobody plays the Evil Bitch like Tani! ... Nah, your husband's going to love it. Everybody likes girl-girl. If he doesn't, I'll be amazed, but you can always edit it out.

Anyway, let's keep going. Tani's the barber, Brad and Billy are big-dick customers, one of them will be in the chair getting a haircut. You come in the shop in your fancy business suit, like you're some stuck-up society bitch with airs, but you're in the wrong place by mistake, see. Right away you get snooty, insult Tani or whatever, somebody doesn't like your attitude and the boys decide to teach you a lesson. They grab you and hold you while Tani cuts your jacket off -- right off! It's a barber shop, see, so there's scissors and sharp shit around. The boys are holding you and laughing while Tani just fucking shreds your fancy suit jacket right in front of you, and she's swearing at you and all. The guys love it, they get into it and start groping you. Pretty soon they're ripping off your clothes. Blouse, skirt, pantyhose, everything's getting slashed and ripped -- whatever you wear to the shoot is going to get ruined, you know that, right? You're down to bra and panties. We want nice undies, okay? You want perfect fit -- you have to really fill them (I can see you have good tits, Lori, and I'm betting the ass matches, am I right?) -- and sheer would best.

So, the guys tie you in the barber chair. They're going to totally grope you -- tits, ass, pussy, everything -- it's starting to get rough, see. Brad's a rope man, knows his bondage, but Tani will probably use some cuffs, too -- they're quicker. Now, you can play this part however you want, Lori. You can fight and scream and scratch (if you do, you'll probably get slapped around a little, nothing serious). Or you can act all terrified and start crying and shit -- up to you, whatever gets hubby going. Or you could even act turned on, like you want it (that's the truth, I know, but it's hard to make it look hot). Once you're tied in the chair, Tani gives you the haircut.

What? Yeah, for real, a haircut.... Well, no she's not a hairdresser, she's a performer for Christ's sake. ... Well, it wouldn't be degrading if it was a good haircut, would it? So yeah, a shitty haircut -- hideous. Come on, it'll grow back. Don't be a pussy. Just wear a hat or a wig for a while. Trust me, you don't want to safe-word out of the haircut, Lori, just go with it. ... Okay, I'll tell Tani to not totally shave your head. Anyway, while you're getting the haircut, Brad or Billy cuts the bra off and they start some body writing. ... I don't know, some kind of marker, or lipstick, who cares? And get this, they're going to play tic tac toe on your chest. Yeah, with the marker, they'll just draw the grid and take turns with the x's and o's. It'll be TIT tac toe, get it? Hot, right? Like you're just this total object... I don't know, as many games as they have time for. And they'll write some other stuff, too -- 'cunt,' 'whore,' 'slag,'...

When Tani's done, she adds your shredded clothes to the pile of cut hair. She'll cut the panties off next, unless they're already gone. Then, bang, they recline the chair all the way, tie your legs open, and Tani lathers up your twat for a shave. [You didn't already shave, right? Sy told you not to.] ... Yeah, shaving cream all over your pussy -- don't you love it? Camera Girl has to get a good angle -- Tani'll tell her where to shoot from.... What? Well of course, she's good with a razor. Come on, it's not like she's never shaved a cunt before.

Anyway, meanwhile, Brad and Billy lose their pants and while Tani's shaving you, Billy and Brad start taking turns in your mouth. So understand, Lori, you're consenting to oral sex here, okay? With two large erect penises. In your mouth. It'll be rough, like they're raping your mouth. Are you good with the throat? [You're really going to love these dicks.] It'll look best if you get sloppy -- you know, drool and everything, okay? They're not supposed to blow yet, but if they do, they do. [Credit to you, I'd say!] So understand, if it happens, this is real semen we're talking about, live sperm, body fluids...it could end up anywhere -- in your mouth, eyes, nose, hair. You're good with that, yes?

After Tani finishes with the razor down under, she'll get naked, too. It's her turn, right? [She has the best body, by the way -- a real athlete.] You're still tied in the chair, fully reclined, and Tani's going to abuse your face. She's going to be nasty, okay? Just so you know. She might slap you, she might spit in your face. And she'll force you to lick her.... Huh? I don't know where. She'll tell you. ...What? ... Stop worrying about your husband, Lori. This is going to be great, and like I said, you can edit it out later. Just do what Tani says...her armpits, vagina, anus, who knows...she might put her feet in your mouth. She's going to be rubbing whatever she wants on your face, nose, mouth, and tongue. Pussy for sure, and get this, sometimes she squirts (I told you she was perfect!). And believe me, that is just crazy hot. She'll decide whether to go for it or not based on how she feels and how we're doing for time. If she does it, you should be flattered -- really -- it means you got her going, either that or you pissed her off -- ha, ha! When she's done -- grand finale -- Tani's going to piss on the pile of cut up clothes and hair while she swears at you. Very nasty, but you don't even have to consent to that -- it's not happening to you, is it? Don't you love it? But Camera Girl needs to be sure to get it all.

Before the rest of the sex, the penetrating stuff, they'll do some rearranging. You can take a break, get some water. Good chance to find some lube, you know? There'll be some in the shop. And this would be the time to give Camera Girl a treat, between shots...What? Yeah, you know, let her get off if she wants -- people appreciate it now and then. Kind of a tip. You want your crew to be motivated, do their best work, right? So you keep them happy. If she was a guy, I'd say a quickie or a blow job. But we can't get Camera Girl laid because all the hardons are for you, ha, ha! Still, if she was up for it, you could lick each other, you know, 69, or she could do some fluffing...depends on what she likes.

Anyway, you get tied to the barber chair again, but this time crossways, bent over with your ass exposed, maybe they'll tie your legs open -- Tani will make sure it works. Now, Sy told me you're up for anal, is that right?... Good for you -- everybody should try it, in my view. Ever do a DP, Lori? You'd like it, I bet, but it can be hard to film. It works best with one guy under and the other on top -- missionary or doggie, either one -- but see, that's hard with the ropes. But, yeah okay, if you really want it, let Tani know. She'll see what she can do. Minimum, you get spitroasted, one cock in your ass or pussy, the other back in the mouth. That's a challenge for Camera Girl -- action at both ends -- but if she has one fixed, or an assistant, she can get it. ... What?... No, of course not! That would be disgusting ... But don't worry, you're going to get pounded ... Right. ... They're gonna fuck the living shit out of you. Truly. I promise.

Basically, this part goes as long as the guys can go or until we run out of time. Yes, yes, I promise they'll be rough -- no worries about that with Brad and Billy. Each dick will fire at least once, usually they can go more -- we'll see, no guarantees. But so understand, again, this is real semen, real sperm. Internal ejaculation, most likely. It's going wherever -- in your vagina, your anus, your mouth, and you're consenting to all that. They'll probably swap places more than once. There may be ass to mouth, ass to pussy, back and forth, all that, so you'll want to be clean, right? I know it's your own ass, but... just saying.

And while the guys are fucking, Tani will find something nasty to do. A little pain, if you're into that (she likes it) and, you know, more spitting, spanking, face slaps, tit slaps, nipple abuse, pinching, poking, twisting...Tani always has ideas. Sometimes she brings special tools.

That's it. First class degradation. Big dicks. Lots of sperm. Once it's edited, I'm guessing thirty-five, maybe forty-five minutes of action, maybe more depending on the number of cameras. How does it sound, Lori? Are you up for it? ... Fantastic. Just sign right here, and I need to photo your license.