Inga Swenson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost a week later Inga Swenson is in bed and looks at the clock. It’s almost 10 a.m She had just spent another wonderful night and morning with her black dildo. With young Marcus Jefferson grounded by his grandmother, the black rubber cock is now her constant companion. The stunning Swedish milf has given up on trying to erase the fantasy of Tone, drug dealing thug, fucking her ass. There’s no way she can possibly get that fantasy out of her mind. But she knows it must always be that, just a fantasy.

Inga and Marcus have texted many times in the last week. Marcus told her that his grandmother seems to be loosening up just a bit, but still hasn’t let her grandson out of the house. She HAS to see Marcus again...soon! She needs a real cock in her butt, not some rubber dildo.

Just then Inga gets a text from the teenager. His grandmother has a whole day of chores scheduled around the house, but she going to let her grandson’s quasi imprisonment end tomorrow.

“Marcus, your girlfriend Inga is...excited to see you. You come over tomorrow. I have lots of naughty sex waiting for you, darling boy.”

“Sounds good Mrs Swenson, I mean...Miss Inga. My cock is hard...just thinking about it.”

“When you come over?”

“I lied to her and told her I am spending the night with my football coach. Told her we are going to spend the night talking about different colleges. She totally bought it. So I can come over, say at six and can stay the night if you want.”

“Yes...Inga want to wake up in morning with my beautiful young black boy...we have naughty sex all night and all morning. How you going to get here? Do you have ride?”

“No ma’am. I’ll take the bus.”

“Marcus you meet me at six at the Bridge. Then I give you ride.”

The next day, the lovely Swedish beauty went to the mall to get ready for what promised to be a long and wonderful night ahead. The stylist at the beauty parlor, convinced her to put her long blonde hair up for this special night. She then fixed her nails and toe nails, deciding on a hot pink. The young girl asked her if she wanted a bikini wax. After explaining the options, Inga went for the full Brazilian which left her entire cunt void of any trace of pubic hair. She gave the girl a huge tip and told her that from now on she was going to be a regular customer.

She then ventured over to Lily’s Boutique and was greeted by the owner, Lily Maestro. Lily had sold her the tiny orange bikini and heels she wore to Judy’s party.

“Hi Inga! Welcome back! It’s good to see you.”

“Hi Lily. Nice to see you too.”

“Inga, I heard you were the hit of the Slater High football party. Rumor is you snagged yourself quite a prize.”

“What you mean, quite a prize?”

“I heard you rode off with Marcus Jefferson. A lot of the other women in town are jealous of you girl.”

“Well...yes...Marcus and I...”

“Hey I don’t want to pry but Inga you look absolutely incredible. I mean you are already the hottest milf in town but you have outdone yourself. It looks like you just spent a lot of time at the salon. You must be getting ready for a special occasion.”

“Yes. That’s why I am here. I want...special outfit for tonight.”

“I see you just had your nails and toe nails done. You look absolutely edible in that hot pink! I have something that will blow his mind.”

Lily shows Inga a pair of matching hot pink crotch less panties that are nothing more than a string and a matching see thru top. The tiny bow will do very little to hide her bare cunt. The matching see thru teddy hopefully won’t stay on for too long.

“Yes Lily...this is perfect.”

“Inga, I have a perfect pair of heels too. These open toe 5 inch bombs. My customers call them the fuck me specials. The color perfectly matches your beautiful toenails.”

“Yes, I want these too.”

“Inga..has Marcus...been up the Hershey highway?”

“What you mean...Hershey...highway? Where is Hershey highway?”

“Inga...the Hershey highway is just a term for anal sex. Have you and Marcus...done it...anally?”

Inga can’t believe another person is asking her if she has had young Marcus Jefferson up her ass. There must be something in the water in Majestic Bluffs.

“Oh, you mean...the butt sex. No, Marcus and I no do the butt sex yet. But I have decided I want to try...the butt sex.”

“Inga...you better take a tube of this. It’s more than just Vaseline. It’s a special compound which is designed for women with smaller...rear ends...and males with big cocks. Everything will slide in just perfectly, trust me. It also has an ingredient which turns him into a sex machine. He’ll make you orgasm so many times you’ll lose count. You’ll thank me later.”

“Okay, you talk me into it. I take tube of this.”

“Inga you know I am quite a football fan. Everyone around here wants Marcus to go to play football at State. That boy is going to get all kinds of offers from colleges all over the country, so it’s important that that beautiful blonde ass of yours...keeps him motivated to stay in town and play at State.”

She has no idea what she is talking about, except to suddenly find out that there may be a possibility that Marcus may go away to college. She will have to convince the boy to go to play football at the local college.

Inga Swenson looks in the mirror. The stylist did indeed did a great job. She looks spectacular. As she puts on a cute pair of shorts and halter top, she looks closer at her beautiful face. She sees the start of crows feet around her left eye. Her big tits have just a bit of sag. Inga has thought about it, but hasn’t decided yet if she wants a boob job or not. At 37 she knows that her youthful looks aren’t going to last forever. She has heard of a terrific plastic surgeon that can take ten years off of her life. Maybe Inga will pay the doctor a visit and see what her options are.

At 6 pm, the yellow Corvette drives to the Mason Street bridge. The blonde’s heart starts to race as she sees the black youngster standing at the corner. He is carrying a small overnight bag. She pulls up to the corner and the boy hops into the car.

“Marcus...I have missed...my new boyfriend. Give me...kiss.”

The youngster turns around to look if anyone is watching, then gives the blonde milf a kiss. Her legs part and she guides his hand to her creamy tanned thigh. Another car honks as she is blocking the road. She zooms off with her new boyfriend in tow.

“Marcus, what you want? For dinner? I call deli and they deliver.”

Inga gets on her cell phone and orders chicken, gravy and biscuits for the teenager and a piece of salmon and salad for herself. As soon as the blonde and her teenage boyfriend get into the house, the two lovers kiss.

“Oh Marcus. I miss you...all week. I miss...naughty sex with my new boyfriend. Tonight we spend in my bed...we have naughty sex....many times.”

The boy’s cock is starting to get hard. Inga reaches down and feels the throbbing pole through his shorts.

“My beautiful...boyfriend...all nice and hard...for Inga. Inga want to suck..big cock.”

The boy sits on the couch and Inga is all over him. She pulls off the youngster’s tee shirt, kissing his muscular black chest. But she wants more than that. She kneels down in front of the boy and pulls down his shorts then his underpants. The blonde squeals in delight as the big black pole is staring her right in the eyes.

“Marcus....your cock...it’s so...big. Please...can I suck cock now?”

Without saying a word the lovely blonde beauty grabs the boy’s throbbing cock and runs her tongue up and down the 10 inches of his ebony shaft. She licks the teenager’s swollen balls that are full of sweet 18 year old cock juice. Inga can feel the boy’s blood pulsating through the veins of his rock hard manhood. The pink cock head has turned a deeper shade of crimson and the piss hole opens, letting a steady stream of teenage precum ooze out. Inga looks the boy in the eyes and gives the boy a sexy smile.

“Inga...want...big black cock....I want to taste my beautiful black boy.”

She goes down on the boy, stopping about halfway to let her tongue play with his throbbing cock head. She can taste the sweet nectar of the teenager now running out of the inflamed piss hole.

“Shit Miss Inga....shit!! Feels...so good....!”

The blonde then goes all the way down, feeling the boy’s throbbing pink cock head against the back of her mouth. She relaxes her throat muscles and she gags as the boy’s cock is now down her throat.

“ACKKKK!!! ACCCKKKKK!!!! UCCCCKKKK!”

The youngster’s still developing pubic hair tickles her chin as she deep throats her black adonis. Her hands gently massage his swollen balls. After a couple of minutes the boy is starting to shake. Inga grabs the boy’s hands and puts them against the back of her head and pushes down. Marcus then knows that the lovely Mrs Swenson wants the boy to fuck her throat. The boy holds on to the back of the blonde’s head and pushes his swollen cock as far into her mouth as he can. Without warning the boy lets go.

“AAAAAHHHHH!! SHIT!!! MISS INGA!!!! SHIT!!!! MISS INGA!!!! CUMMMINNNN LIKE CRAZY!!!!!”

The first blast from the boy’s cock hits the back of her throat. Miss Inga pulls off the football star’s cock a little, letting the youngster unload rope after rope of sweet tasting semen into her pretty mouth. Inga tries to swallow it all and almost succeeds. One rope then another escape and run down her chin. She makes eye contact with the boy and in several minutes it is over. Inga licks her lips, and scoops up the semen that has run down her chin.

“Marcus!! My darling young boy...you taste so...good.”

“Shit Miss Inga...that was...amazing. I had no idea....it would be like that.”

The blonde licks the youth’s half erect cock, cleaning up and remaining cock sauce from the big black cock and balls. Just then the doorbell rings..

“Marcus...food is here.”

As the new fuck mates sit at the dining room table and have dinner, Inga asks the boy about his school and his plans. He mentions that he is definitely going to play football in college. He has been told by many coaches he is already on a fast track to be a star in the NFL but doesn’t mention to Inga that he may go away to another school.

“Marcus...you play the football in big game and make lots of touchdown points...then after game Inga give you...lots and lots of naughty sex. I want to be your girlfriend when you play the football in college.”

The youngster says little, not wanting his new blonde fuck mate to know his plans. There’s no way he wants to screw this up.

“Miss Inga...sounds great.”

After dinner the black teenager is Inga’s bedroom, laying on the bed. The Swedish blonde milf is in the bathroom putting on the final touches. She wants to look her absolute best for her new boyfriend. It’s been over a week since the beautiful blonde and the black teenager spent their first night together, and Inga has thought about nothing else since that night. She wants this night to be very very special.

The crotchless panties are a bit tight around her tiny waist but the matching pink see thru teddy fits perfectly. Her heart races as she puts on her lipstick and dabs a bit of makeup on her beautiful face. Just a touch of eye shadow makes her big blue eyes sparkle in the dim light. Until tonight Inga has never worn the diamond necklace and matching earrings that Bjorn had bought her after one of their frequent spats. Lastly the hot pink 5 inch open toe heels that Lily had called the fuck me specials will hopefully make the teenager’s blood boil.

The beautiful 37 year old blonde slowly walks into the huge bedroom. In the middle of the bed is her target, the big black feast just waiting for her. The boy’s beautiful black fuck stick is half erect, but Inga knows it won’t stay that way for long. Even though she has just sucked the boy off and swallowed his load, the boy’s dick starts to harden. The pink cock head glistens with the boy’s sauce oozing out of the inflamed piss hole.

From her beauty pageant experience, the former Miss Sweden knows how to walk into any situation. The slow clip clop of the 5 inch spikes on the hardwood floor sounds her entrance into the big bedroom. The excited milf looks at the muscular black teenager and gives him a sexy smile. She looks at the boy’s now erect feast and licks her lips.

“Marcus... my big beautiful black boyfriend. You are...amazing.”

She slowly turns around showing the teenager her ass. She slowly bends over and spreads her long legs. The 5 inch spikes make her slim legs look longer than they really are. As the boy’s eyes travel up her thighs they stop at the main prize. The beautiful blonde spreads her tiny ass cheeks apart, the globes opening and her asshole is now on display for the 18 year old boy. Inga’s excitement causes the little shitter to open on its own, the youngster getting a view of her throbbing brown hole.

“Marcus? You like...what you see? You like...asshole?”

The black teenager is so excited he can’t even make a word. He just stares at the gorgeous ass on display just for him. Inga turns around, and slowly grabs her big tits and licks a nipple through her sheer top.

“Marcus....maybe you want to lick...Inga’s tits like that.. They are for my ...boyfriend. My boyfriend can lick big tits any time he wants.”

The muscular boy is starting to sweat. His big black cock just standing straight up, the veins ready to pop. Inga ups the ante, grabbing the waistband of her tiny panties. She starts to pull them down, showing the boy her beautiful bare cunt. Then she smiles and pulls them back on.

“Oops! Maybe I not pull panties off. Maybe that’s...boyfriend’s job. You will pull my panties off Marcus?”

“Uhhh yes...Miss Inga.”

“Maybe it’s time I get in bed so we can play....and have naughty sex.”

Inga gets into bed and gets on top of the youngster and kisses him. Her hand massages the boy’s huge swollen balls, then runs up and down the length of his massive black ramrod. The two lovers make out for a few minutes, their hands all over each other. After last week, Inga Swenson is in the mood for some serious hard fucking. The black dildo was a fantastic substitute but she knows there’s nothing like the real boy in bed with her.

The elegant blonde gets on her back and spreads her long legs. She gives the youngster a sexy look and welcomes the boy to get on top of her. It’s time.

Marcus Jefferson has heard from the other guys on the team how much women love to have their pussies licked. He had heard a group of them talking about how it drives the women wild and that they will more than make it up to you. Once you get the hang of it, the boys said, the women become sex crazed animals. The youngster thought he might as well at least give it a try. After all, Miss Inga had just sucked his cocked and swallowed it. Maybe he should do the same for his new....girlfriend.

The nervous boy goes down and looks at the panty clad blonde spread eagled right in front of him. Justin Devlin, one of the guys on the team told the others he starts on their feet and works up their legs. By the time he gets to their cunt, the women become so horny they scream and literally beg for it. Marcus is dripping wet from nervousness as he has never done anything like this before.

Inga at first is disappointed that the boy hasn’t put his massive black cock inside her by now. The boy has a crazed look in his eyes, like he doesn’t know what to do. Suddenly he licks her ankle, then the other one. Inga’s horny cunt starts to ooze, the delicious liquid running down the inside of her creamy thighs and onto the bed. Marcus ventures up a bit further, the beautiful blonde starting to moan and writhe on the bed. Inga now knows what the black teenager is up to.

“Marcus....oh...YES darling!!! My big beautiful...boyfriend. OOOOOHHHHHH!! YESSSS!!!! YESSSS!!!!”

Inga pulls her legs back a bit so the 18 year old can get better access to her cunt. The tiny hot pink panties are now soaking wet. Marcus keeps traveling northward, licking the insides of her widespread thighs. Justin Devlin was right. The older blonde bomb is going absolutely crazy! Her hips buck as the boy finally reaches the tiny hot pink panties.

“MARCUS!!! GO AHEAD DARLING!!! GET PANTIES OFFF!!”

The boy starts to pull the tiny pink string down but Inga’s long legs are spread wide so he can’t get them off. Inga tells the boy what to do.

“MARCUS...GET PANTIES OFF!!! HURRY!!!”

Marcus pulls the tiny string and suddenly a “rrrip” as the tiny string tears. Now the boy can get her panties off. Marcus is worried that she may be mad for tearing her panties like that. But quite the opposite is true.

“YES!!! GOOD BOY!!! YES....MARCUS!!!! LICK ME THERE....PLEASE!!!!”

The gorgeous milf’s dripping wet pink cunt is now open, the pink folds totally swollen with pure lust for the sexy black teenager. Marcus, in his mind trying to remember exactly what Justin Devlin told everyone, gave the pink lips a lick, then another. Soon the boy had his mouth on Inga Swenson’s cunt, driving her crazy with animal lust.

“MARCUS!!! YESSSS!!! MY DARLING BOY!!! YESSSS! MARUCUS...YOU ARE SUCH...GOOD LOVER!!!!”

The blonde’s hips buck up and down on the big bed. Her hands go the back of the boy’s head, trying to force his mouth deeper into her swollen horny cunt. The boy’s tongue explores the insides of the blonde’s dripping wet womanhood, then the boy’s tongue runs over the tiny bump at the top of her horny hole. Inga screams and her fists pound the bed as the boy’s tongue caresses the swollen nub of her throbbing clitoris. Justin Devlin had told the boys that women have a secret spot that drives them crazy. Marcus Jefferson is confident that he may have just found Miss Swenson’s secret spot.

“MARCUS!!!! YESSS!!! YOU FOUND MY....OHHHH YESSSS!!!! DON’T STOP!!! DON’T EVERRRR STOP!!!! AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!! AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

Inga’s cunt suddenly squirts all over the youngster’s face, running down his cheeks and down his neck. The boy now knows he has just made the beautiful blonde orgasm. Marcus Jefferson now feels he is totally in control of the smoking hot blonde. The boy now is so horny he has to get his massive black dick inside her...now!

The boy pulls away, knowing that he has Miss Inga totally in control. He guides his swollen fuck stick to the entrance of her dripping wet hole but she pushes the boy away.

“Marcus...my beautiful boy...not yet...I have something special for you. Grab that tube on the nightstand.”

Inga turns over and gets on her tummy. She reaches behind and spreads her ass cheeks, the tiny globes part and her asshole is now open for business.

“Marcus...put gel inside me...please. Marcus...I want....butt sex....”

The youngster is now so excited he can’t even think straight. The drop dead older blonde, who he had just met last week, spent the night with, and is now his girlfriend...wants him to get his big black cock...up her ASS? This has been an incredible turn of events for young Marcus Jefferson!

The horny youngster, not wanting to screw this up, does exactly what he’s told. He knows if he somehow screws this up he may never get this chance again. Marcus takes the tube and puts a big glob inside Inga Swenson’s beautiful asshole. The blonde milf shivers as the boy’s middle finger works the gel deep inside her tiny brown hole. The slippery gel makes the boy’s finger slide easily inside his blonde girlfriend.

“OHHHHHH!! MARCUS!!!! YES!!!!! INGA...WANT....BUTT SEX..!!!”

Marcus has been told by a couple of the guys on the team that there’s nothing as good as getting their cock up the ass of an older women. The boys say a woman’s ass is tight and the women scream and love getting fucked this way. He looks at Inga Swenson’s tiny quivering ass cheeks and the tiny hole and wonders how his big black cock is going to fit in THERE.