Inga Swenson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inga, still on her tummy, spreads her legs, reaches behind and spreads her cheeks so the youngster has a perfect view of the tiny brown shitter. Her hole is open slightly, glistening in the semi dark bedroom, thanks to the slippery gel.

“MARCUS!!! HURRY! MY BEAUTIFUL BOY!!! HURRY!! GIVE MEEEE...THE BUTT SEX...”

It’s time. The boy gets into position behind the Swedish milf and Inga’s hands reach back and guide the boy’s big black cock to the entrance of her asshole. Marcus gives a slight push, getting the swollen crimson cock head inside her slippery shit tunnel.

“MARCUS!!! YES!!! PLEASE GO SLOW!!!! IT’S SOOO....BIG!!!”

The initial shock of a teenage cock in her ass goes away and suddenly the youngster’s massive organ starts to feel good inside the lovely blonde. Inga is so happy that she has practiced with her black dildo. But the powerful teenage boy’s big throbbing fuck stick is another thing altogether.

“GO AHEAD MARCUS!!! IN ME...”

The boy pushes a bit more, now getting over half of his big juicy black pole inside the blonde milf.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YESSSSS!!!!! MARCUS!!!! OH YESSS!! INGA WANT....BUTT FUCK...”

The boy slowly pushes and suddenly he feels Inga’s insides start to loosen a bit. He pushes again and the boy’s massive black fuck stick is now buried inside Inga Swenson’s tiny blonde ass. Inga bites the pillow and screams as the boy hits home.

“Miss Inga....oh shittttt!!”

“IIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!! OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!!! OHHHHH MARCUS!!!! YESSSS!!!”

Marcus Jefferson starts working his huge cock in and out of his spread eagled blonde fuck mate. So far the teenager thinks he’s doing just fine. He hasn’t screwed anything up yet. And Mrs Swenson, or Miss Inga, seems to really like it.

“MARCUS!!! PLEASE!!! GIVE ME....BUTT SEX!!! GIVE ME HARD....FUCK....”

The boy starts slowly thrusting his cock into the blonde’s slippery ass channel. Inga is face own, screaming in pleasure as the boy ups the pace a bit. Inga’s mind somehow goes away from the black adonis Marcus. Now somehow her mind pictures Marcus’ brother Tone, the street thug, on top of her, his long cornrows dripping wet, the red bandana. Inga tries to get the increasingly clear picture of Tone out of her mind. This was going to be a special night for her and Marcus, and she is thinking of...Tone? Perhaps if she got into another position so she can see Marcus’ beautiful face.

“Marcus...let me...turn over....I want to watch you....give be...butt fuck.”

The youngster reluctantly climbs off the blonde milf. Inga gets on her back, spreads her long legs and pulls her legs back so that her black fuck mate has a perfect angle of attack.

“MARCUS!!! PLEASE HURRY...”

The boy gets into position and Inga’s hands guide the youngster. One push this time and his cock is back inside Inga’s sweet tight butt hole.

“OHHHH YES!!! MARCUS!!! KISS ME..”

The two lovers kiss as the boy starts slowly fucking his blonde girlfriend. The blonde milf smiles at the sweating black adonis on top of her. This is much better. Now she can see the beautiful Marcus Jefferson, the boy of her dreams, as he pounds her senseless. Inga’s long legs are pulled back behind Marcus broad shoulders. Inga Swenson is bent in two below the powerful black teenager.

“MARCUS....PLEASE GIVE ME HARD...BUTT FUCK....PLEASE...”

The muscular black boy, dripping sweat, starts getting a good rhythm. He starts pile driving the blonde milf’s tight slippery asshole with ever increasing intensity. Inga is going crazy beneath him.

“YESSSS!!! OH YESSSS! INGA...LOVE BUTTFUCKKKKKKK!!! I LOVE....BUTTFUCKKKKKKKKK!”

The blonde closes her eyes as the teenager pounds away. Her mind for some reason pictures Tone again on top of her. This shouldn’t happen. The blonde centerfold opens her eyes and thankfully makes eye contact with the beautiful muscular Marcus. Suddenly the boy’s body shakes and he starts to lose it. The boy holds his blonde fuck mate tight as he starts to unload inside Inga’s sweet ass tunnel.

“OHHHHH SHITTTT MISS INGA!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!”

“MARCUUS!!!!! YES!!! INGA LOVES....BUTTFUCKKKKKKKKK!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE”

The two lovers hold each other tight as the teenager unloads rope after rope of warm teenage semen deep into the warm bowels of the smoking hot long legged blonde. They kiss and become one as Inga can feel her belly become flooded with warm teenage cock butter. This was how it was supposed to be! Both the 18 year old black adonis and the gorgeous blonde milf lock lips as the teenager empties the last of his semen inside Inga’s tight asshole.

“OH MARCUS! YES!! YOU GIVE ME...SO...GOOD...BUTT SEX!!!”

Finally physically drained the muscular teenager collapses on top of his blonde fuck mate. Both lovers gasp and try to catch their breath after the intense fuck session. Inga looks at the spent teenager and kisses the youngster.

“Marcus...I love your...butt fuck. You are....amazing lover.”

The youngster is relieved. He must have done everything correctly. It seems that Inga wants more from her young black teenage lover.

“Shit, Miss Inga...you were...pretty amazing yourself.”

The boy pulls out and lays down beside the beautiful blonde. A steam of teenage semen oozes out of her freshly fucked ass and runs onto the bed.

“Marcus...you...shoot so much...sperm in my butt. I love it...”

The youngster finally catches his breath. Inga crawls down and kneels right in front of the boy. She licks the boy’s balls, then works her mouth up the side of his flaccid teenage cock. The boy’s cock lurches as teenager slowly starts back to life.

“Marcus...Inga...loves...your...cock...”

Even though the boy’s black cock just was in her tight asshole, the blonde licks the crimson head then puts the tip in her mouth. Inga can taste the remaining semen from their hot ass fuck.

“Marcus....it...tastes...so good. I love....taste of your sperm....”

By now the teenager’s cock is almost totally erect. Inga can feel the teenager’s turgid cock throb in her mouth. She goes down on the boy, running her tongue down the sides of his recently spent pole. The teenager lays back and moans his approval as Inga Swenson goes to work on her young black boyfriend. This is going to be a wonderful night.....

The next morning, after giving Marcus a ride to the Mason Street bridge, Inga gets a text from her neighbor Judy.

“Well, I look out and you were giving Marcus a ride home. So you two lovebirds spent the night together. Give me all the details, girl!”

Inga texts back.

“Well, Marcus and I have....first time butt sex.”

“You naughty girl! How was it?”

“Marcus...give me really good butt sex. Then I suck him and we fuck many times. Then we have butt sex this morning before I take him home.”

“So...was I right?”

“Yes...I love...butt sex. It is...very...intense. Marcus very...powerful...”

“Inga, my panties are all wet just hearing about it. I am so happy for you girl.”

For the next couple of months the exquisite blonde and the black football star were inseparable. Inga wanted to buy the youngster a new car, but Marcus knew that sporting a brand new car might get him in trouble with his football eligibility. So Inga ended up buying her teenage lover a 3 year old sporty SUV. The prized high school running back with the nice car and the smoking hot older Swedish girlfriend was the envy of every guy in school. But it works both ways as Inga Swenson, the blonde newcomer from Sweden with the young black hunk of a boyfriend was the envy of most of the women in town.

The blonde milf was still having difficulties keeping her concentration when they were having sex. Her mind would many times wander off and her mind would picture the face of Marcus’ brother Tone on top of her, his black cock in her cunt or ass. But otherwise the happy couple went out in public and acted as boyfriend and girlfriend.

As spring came along Inga sensed that something was different. Marcus, always a quiet shy boy became more introverted and withdrawn than usual. He had trouble making eye contact with his blonde fuck mate. Finally Inga confronted the teenager and asked him if something was wrong.

“Miss Inga...I didn’t tell you, but I’m going out of town next week to look at some different colleges. I’ll be gone for almost two weeks. Several different coaches want to meet me and I want to see where I want to play football.”

“So Marcus, you don’t play football, at State? It’s only 20 minute drive to school.”

“Miss Inga, I just want to go out there and see what my options are. I’ll probably end up at State, but some other colleges have given me offers and I want to check them out. All the coaches tell me I am going to be in the NFL in a couple of years and I want to make sure I do this right. I know that might screw things up...for us.”

“Marcus...I know you are good football player and it’s good you want to go to best college. You go on your trip and I will wait here for you. After two weeks I will be very very...what you boys say...horny.”

A week later Inga took the youngster to the airport and put him on a plane to Florida. He was supposed to spend a few days there, then off to Louisiana, then finally to Texas. Inga thought it might be good for the youngster to take his first plane ride and see other parts of the USA. She would wait for him and be there when he gets home. She knew that her black dildo would be very busy the next couple of weeks.

That evening after dinner, Inga pours herself a glass of wine and puts on some soft music. Her life has taken quite a turn since she left Sweden and moved to Southern California. It’s been great. She has never been happier. She has a beautiful home looking over the Pacific ocean. She has made a good friend in her neighbor Judy Bender. But most of all the has found her dream man. Inga wonders if she is too old for the 18 year old black adonis. She wishes the boy was here right now. By now he is meeting some football coach in Florida.

Inga is getting horny thinking about Marcus. The boy’s mammoth cock would send her to places she never knew existed. But Marcus will be gone for two weeks. Inga’s cunt starts to get wet as she thinks about her black dildo waiting for her on her nightstand. The rubber cock has been her lover on those nights when Marcus isn’t around. Inga is in the mood for some fun. She knows that some Mellow Yellow and the black dildo will get her through the next couple of weeks.

But Inga doesn’t have any of the yellow powder. She wrestles with making the call. Finally she decides to do it. Inga nervously dials the phone. The boy on the other end picks up.

“Is this...Tone?”

“Uhhh...Yes.”

“Tone...this is Inga Swenson. You remember me..from party?”

“Shit yes I do.”

“Tone, can you get me a couple packets of the Mellow Yellow?”

“Hell yeah.”

“Tone? Where I meet you?”

“Inga...how about I come over and deliver it to you personally? I don’t do that but for you I’ll make an exception.”

“Yes, I’d like that...very much.”

“I have a couple other deliveries to make. I’ll be over in an hour.”

Inga Swenson wonders of she has just made a mistake. She is buying illegal drugs off a known drug dealer. But it’s done. Young Tone the gang banger will be over in an hour with a couple packets of Mellow Yellow.