Ingenue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, well, yeah." How could she know these things?

"Eventually, we'll do something nice, like I can make you dinner and we can have candles and make it all romantic. We'll get to that at some point. You've never even had my cooking, and I'm a really good cook. But this is my first time. That's enough excitement already, isn't it? I mean, I'm sure it'll go fine, and I don't really care if I have an orgasm, really. But the first time is the first time, right?"

She'd left me almost speechless. I held out my glass. "To first times."

We clinked.

---

I haven't mentioned a whole lot about what I did in the gym, mainly because it hasn't been all that relevant.

Up until about a year before this stuff happened, I'd mostly been a generic gym rat: lots of work on my upper half, although I, for one, did not skip leg day. Then I saw a TikTok video from a trainer that changed my attitude. He pointed out that the single best way to be in excellent shape was to be aerobically fit along with being strong and defined. Strength training and aerobic training, both. They work together.

I started running—just on a treadmill at first, then later I'd occasionally run on the streets, depending on whether it was too hot or cold outside.

By the time I was with Jess, I was actually in pretty good all-around shape, and I felt like my physical stamina was at an all-time high.

And that turned out to matter.

We weren't having sex at that time, so no, it didn't matter in that way—although I figured it wouldn't hurt to be ready—but I noticed it even helped with edging. Since I was a guy and could not have multiple orgasms, edging was one of the more pleasurable things I could do for myself. Staying at a very high level of arousal for a long time was fun and intense and it made my eventual orgasm a lot more satisfying. I noticed that the better shape I was in, the longer I could go when I edged.

I figured that might translate into stamina for sex—someday.

---

Suddenly, it was Saturday morning, 11 AM.

I slept late that day, and not even on purpose. I guess I just knew I might need extra energy.

Before I did anything else, I rolled over and grabbed my iPhone off the nightstand and unplugged it, then opened the Photos app. Jess had never let me take any topless photos of her—I really wished she would have, but it just wasn't something she would do. I did have some shots of her doing what she called "special poses," though. She knew very well I looked at photos of her when I fapped, so she let me take some photos of her thrusting out her (clothed) chest, even a couple with her hands on her breasts.

I'd made a slideshow of these photos, and I got it running and took a minute to just watch it, photo after photo of the most beautiful girl ever. I pulled out my enormously hard cock and stroked it. It wasn't difficult to imagine what her breasts looked like naked, since I knew them well by that point. It took less than five minutes for me to come. Thing was, it wasn't a super-big orgasm; it was the kind where I was left feeling a little itchy, like I knew there was going to be a lot more in the tank. I wouldn't have known how to do that on purpose, but I was grateful, because this was exactly what I needed.

After that, it was just busywork: showering and dressing and eating lunch. I was trying hard not to ruminate, although it was a near-constant battle, to be honest. Next thing was an errand: I went to CVS to get some lube, just in case. I had no idea how wet Jessica might or might not get, so I thought having some lubricant handy might be a good idea. Better to come prepared and make sure she didn't get sore than to have her end up rubbed raw her first time.

Then, I waited. I was supposed to show up at 1 PM, and it was a 15-minute drive to her house. The wait till 12:45 was absolute torture.

---

Then again, pulling up to the Wallace house was a form of torture, too—the agony of anticipation.

When I got to the porch, I could hear music playing inside, and after a few seconds, I recognized Orange Weather, an indie band I knew.

I had not texted ahead of time; partly that was because I wanted to build some suspense, and partly it was because it seemed better if I just appeared at her doorstep. There wasn't really any need for prelude.

But I was nervous. Why was I so nervous! I'd had sex plenty of times before. This was different, and I knew it. I'd never loved a girl so deeply before, and it was completely changing my feelings of lust for her. It was almost like this was my first time, too.

I knocked loudly. When there was no answer and no sound besides the blaring music, I knocked again.

This time I could hear her call from inside: "It's open!"

The front door wasn't even completely closed; I hadn't noticed. I pushed it open and stepped in.

The living room was empty—no Jessica.

"Hey, Jess!" I called. I was pretty sure she wouldn't have been playing music so loud if her parents were actually home, so I was confident we were alone—but still, I'd only ever been in the house before when her parents were there, so it was a little strange for me. I kept having to convince myself that they weren't around.

It took me a second to realize it, but she was streaming my indie playlist; two artists in a row were favorites of mine. It was cool that she was into it.

And then I saw her. Jess swept into the room, wearing a huge, sweet grin, an ankle-length bohemian skirt, and nothing else. She was completely topless, and she looked beautiful. Her breasts bobbed just slightly as she walked; I noticed again that her shorter hair made her tits look larger.

She trotted right up to me and pushed herself into me; I could feel her big boobs pressing on my chest as she gave me a long, wet kiss. She felt warm and soft against me.

"I bought wine," she said, her voice soft and sultry. "I thought we should have a glass before we do anything. I'm all excited and I need to calm down."

Moments later, we were sitting on the couch, sipping slightly chilled Chardonnay. It was kind of a thrill to see her casually topless, even though I'd seen her tits plenty of times.

"I gotta admit," she was saying, "it's still fun for me to buy wine. I get this tiny burst of excitement every time I get asked for my ID. I mean, I know they're going to say that it's fine, but still. I keep feeling like, I can't believe I'm only 18 and I get to do this 'cause I'm a girl. It's pretty fun. And there's always random guys around my age, like, there in line, and I usually get kinda dirty looks from them. Like, obviously jealous of me, buying when they know they can't yet." She cackled a little. "Sorry, my dudes."

Then, she turned to face me directly. "So, are you nervous?" she grinned.

I shook my head. "Not really," I lied. "Maybe a little nervous for you. I want you to like it."

"I'm sure I will! I mean, it sounds good, and I've sort of had a taste of it, right? And I like it, a lot."

"Yeah, I'd pretty much call that sex," I said. "It really is." I realized I was gazing at her tits. She noticed.

We both took more sips.

"Thing is," she said, "I realized that it's just you and me, right? There's no judge. It's just whatever we want to do, and when we want to do it. I stopped being so nervous when I realized that."

I just nodded. So, I was nervous, and she wasn't. That was ironic, but about right. She really was kind of an old soul.

"You look beautiful," I told her. "I forgot to tell you that, but you do."

"Aw, honey," she smiled, and she leaned in and gave me a long, soft kiss. "You know, if we lived together, and you were OK with it, I might just walk around the house all the time like this. You know, just a skirt and nothing else. Maybe even completely naked. I kinda like it. I feel free."

I was really turned on by that idea, and by the fact that it had occurred to her. "Yeah, I think I'd love that. I mean, I love it now."

We both sipped some more. I was starting to feel the effects of the wine.

"I think I want to kiss you now," she announced.

And then we were making out. We moved very close together, and her breasts were pushing into my chest.

---

Things started getting hot between us very quickly. I was caressing and squeezing her breasts, stroking her neck and shoulders, pinching her nipples. Jess had more than once let her hand brush lightly over the big bump between my legs; it seemed like she was still too afraid to touch it directly. I thought about just pushing her hand right on it, but thought better. I needed to be gentle with her, and not rush things. We were already moving along fast enough.

"God," she breathed at one point, "I already feel like I'm gonna come."

"Well go ahead," I told her.

"No, no, not yet. I'm not there yet. I'm just so turned on. Your hands feel so good."

We kissed for a little while longer, and then she broke it, panting a little. "We have to go to my room now."

Suddenly she was standing up, her big breasts bobbing again slightly; she looked like a glorious statue, a beautiful piece of art. She grabbed my hand.

"C'mon. You've never even seen my room."

Jessica was a very girly girl, and her room showed it. She had a poster from that Barbie movie, a pink-trimmed desk lamp, and light pink candles in a few places. Sitting on her desk was some kind of big plastic contraption with tubes, little bottles, and plastic flanges all connected to a pink-and-white base unit with a handle on top. It dawned on me that this had to be the breast pump she'd told me about. On her bed, there were stuffed animals lined up in a cute row, some of them pink. There really was a lot of pink.

She pushed the stuffed animals to the floor with one sweep of her hand. "There. Sit there," she commanded. "Pull the covers back. Oh, and take off your shirt."

I drew back her thick, light pink bedspread and sat; her sheets felt soft and nice. I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it on the floor.

She stood in front of the bed, looking me in the eye. She started twirling and laughing. Her long skirt floated up around her shins, whirling around her. After a few turns she stopped, still giggling.

And then her hands went behind her, and I heard the purr of a zipper. Her skirt fell to the floor.

Jessica was completely naked in front of me. She looked every bit as beautiful as I had imagined, and more so. Her body was thin, taut, almost wiry, so the gentle flare of her hips and her ass and the large, round swells of her beautiful tits gave her figure a very dramatic, voluptuous look. This girl would never, ever have started an OnlyFans, but if she did, it probably would have made her rich.

Surprise: there was a large, dark, dense bush between her legs; she had clearly never shaved or even trimmed, and so the spread of deep brown pubic hair was thick and fluffy, and completely covered the area below her midriff. She was really hairy down there.

I'd never seen a girl who looked like this before, not in real life. Every single girl I'd ever been naked with had either shaved completely, or left just a small tuft above her vulva (that was Liv). I'd seen old Playboy centerfolds from the 1970s, and Jessica's lower half reminded me of what those women looked like.

What was even more surprising to me: how much I liked the way she looked. It really felt erotic that she was so bushy down there. It was like she was shouting, "I am a grown woman!" I found myself so turned on by the sight that I could feel my already raging hardon grow even harder and thicker. I realized that Jessica had more pubic hair than I had when I was her age—a lot more. Of course, she looked more like a fully grown adult than I had at her age, too.

"Wow," I managed. And then, "You are so beautiful."

She was blushing a little. "No underwear today."

"Yeah." Words were not easy for me right then. "Yeah, so, you should come over here. Get in bed."

"OK," she smiled, suddenly quite demure. "Sorry, I'm feeling a little self-conscious. You're the first guy who's ever seen me naked before."

"You're beautiful. I love you. C'mere." And then I was holding her, kissing her. I had the urge to just put my fingers between her legs and feel around, explore her thick forest of pubic hair, and find her clitoris to try to get her off. I fought those urges; I was way too experienced to do something crude like that. I knew I had to be slow and gentle.

So instead, after we had kissed for a while, and I'd had a chance to stroke her soft skin (arms, chest, belly), I moved and laid her down on her back. She gave me a curious look as I leaned over her, giving her a slow stream of gentle kisses from her breasts down to her stomach. Her skin felt especially soft and smelled sweet. I started moving myself down even further, heading down between her legs. As soon as my intentions became obvious, she spoke up.

"Um—I'm not sure if you—well—"

My head was hovering over her dense bush, and when I started lightly blowing on the hair, she went quiet.

Then, she breathed, "Ohhh. Oh, I like that."

I settled myself in front of Jessica's wet, hairy pussy. The scent was soft and delicate, and kind of pleasant, if also a little pungent. The pubic hair above and around her vulva was getting wet and clumped; I blew some more, and watched the some of the tufts shift around.

"That feels so nice—but I don't know if you really want to be—"

I wasn't listening to her; I was gazing between her legs, my curiosity about her vulva now satisfied. The outer lips were fairly thick, but her inner labia were large and stuck out prominently. I could see some thick, creamy wetness emerging from between those inner lips.

I blew directly at her labia. That's what stopped her mid-sentence, again. I blew a few more times, and then finally stuck my tongue out, made it into a point, and very gently poked at her soft, plump outer lips.

Jessica let out a huge gasp; I actually thought something was wrong. One quick glance at her face told me she was fine, though. It was just utter surprise; she hadn't known a guy would put his mouth down there. Suddenly, she loved it.

I poked again with my tongue, and then I started licking the outer lips. I traced each one, running my tongue across their length. I could hear her breathing, loudly, quickly. My tongue moved to her inner labia, very lightly flicking at the wrinkled folds.

Now she got loud: "Oh my god," she breathed. And then: "God, that's—" There was a long pause. "Incredible."

The pointy end of my tongue pushed between her inner labia and split the lips apart, taking in some of her thick gooey wetness. I put my hands on either side of her vulva and pulled her open for better access; there was so much pubic hair that no matter where my tongue went, there were wiry strands in the mix.

She was remarkably red on the inside; it was a huge contrast from her pale white skin. I wanted my tongue to meet all of it, and it did as I licked and poked her, although I was careful to stay away from her clitoris, which had grown very erect. The point of my tongue slid down near the mouth of her vagina—which looked unbelievably tight—and traced around it a little.

The odor of her pussy was getting stronger; it was raw and animal.

"Oh my god, Paul," Jessica was breathing, "this is the most amazing thing."

It was time to show her. I slowly licked my way up the trough and approached her clit. Right as I neared it, she jerked—she was extremely sensitive. I would have to go very slowly.

Instead of directly licking it, I licked nearby, flicking my pointed tongue around the hood.

Jessica gasped.

I kept flicking at the area, listening to her responses, and did this for what was probably a couple minutes. Finally I was able to brush her clit with my tongue again; she jerked slightly, but it felt like she was much more warmed up now.

My tongue slid right up next to it, grazing softly. And then I took a chance and put my tongue right on the head of her clit and licked it.

Jessica howled.

I glanced up at her again, and she met my gaze with an almost pained look.

"It feels so good I can't even tell you," she said. "I didn't know, I didn't know."

At a slow pace, I started lapping at her clit. Flick, flick, flick—she just kept moaning as I did it. Faster, then faster still.

Out of nowhere, Jessica's body jerked, her hips pushed into the air—I managed to keep my mouth on her—and she shivered. A few seconds into what was obviously an orgasm, I withdrew and started blowing softly again. She seemed to pass through several stages as she came. Her hips settled back down onto the bed, but she was still shivering and moaning for quite a while.

She held up one hand. "Wait, wait, stop," she breathed. "Stop for a second."

I waited as she caught her breath.

She sat up, looking at me, mouth somewhat agape. "That was, I mean ... I've never come that hard in my whole life. What was that?!" She shook her head. "How did you do that?"

I just grinned at her. "Want another one?" I knew she could easily have another one.

"Yes," she croaked, lying back down. "Do it again. Yes."

This time I went directly to work on her clit. I knew there was a chance she'd be oversensitive after the orgasm, so I was prepared for her to stop me, but she didn't. My tongue darted across her clit, and she just moaned. I put my hands back between her legs, partly to spread her apart, but also to gently massage and pressure the area around her vulva. Some girls liked that, because it indirectly pushed against the inner clitoris—Jessica seemed to be one of those girls. She was moaning very loudly now, out of control already.

Were the neighbors going to hear this? I let the thought pass.

I stuck my tongue way out and then dragged it flat across her clitoris, going especially slow with the roughest part of my tongue, the part near the back. I only did that a couple times—it was kinda hard to do, to be honest—and she did seem to like it. But then, I sealed my lips around her clit, sucked it in, and started licking and sucking it at the same time.

Jessica lost her mind. Her hips started bucking, she started making loud, incoherent sounds, and I could see her hands squeezing her breasts. I just kept lick-sucking on her. The thought occurred to me that I might put a finger into her vagina, or even play around with her asshole, but she was just so new to all this that I thought better of it. Don't overdo it, I thought. This is already overwhelming enough for her.

Another orgasm arrived after a couple minutes of sucking. Her hips bolted up again, and she howled and shivered, almost crying. I started wondering how long it was going to last after the first 20 seconds had gone by; it was at least another 15 or 20 seconds before her orgasm seemed to end. I was just gently blowing on her clit by that point, no licking.

She sat up and tried to say something, but I ignored her and put my lips around her clit and started again.

Jessica sobbed. She flopped back onto the bed and flat-out sobbed. Before I had a chance to worry if she was OK, the sobs turned into moans. And then we did the dance again: her hips were jerking back in the air, she was shivering and lurching and moaning. I could see her head flopping around, too. The moans were nearly screams at this point.

It had to be more than 40 seconds before the orgasm ended.

I didn't let up, though. I hadn't stopped sucking on her this time—no blowing, no backing off. And I just persisted, sucking her clit in and out between my lips, letting my tongue graze across her clit head when I sucked it into my mouth. I was going rapid-fire at this point. My fingers were massaging around her outer vulva, and I'd started humming, knowing that the vibrations would add to the experience.