Ingenue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that like, coming that many times?" I asked her once, after I'd had my short, single orgasm inside her.

She just shrugged. "You'd have to be a woman to understand."

That was a double-whammy—I could never understand without being female, and she was declaring herself, at age 20, a woman. I was pretty sure she thought of me (at 24) as still just a boy.

With Jessica, it was different, though. Yeah, I was enjoying my vicarious "multiple orgasms," but it all felt amplified, because she looked so hot naked, and because she seemed to be able to keep coming as long as I kept going. And, I felt like we were emotionally attuned, on each other's wavelength, in a way I had never felt before with anyone else.

Once Jess broke the ice with her first orgasm, she started having one after another after another, about once every minute or so. It was incredible. I'd half believe she was faking it for my benefit, only I didn't think she even knew girls would ever do something like that, and because it was easy to see her face and chest go flush red every time another orgasm started. When I slowed down, I could feel her vagina's tight pulses and squeezes around my cock as she came. This was for real. Jess could come so easily, seemingly as many times as she wanted. It was really incredible to help her do that, and also the source of hot, surging envy inside me.

Jessica was hyper-orgasmic, and I was just now fully realizing it, and what that really meant. I'd taken a course in human sexuality, and I remember that in the textbook there was a quote from a sex researcher. It said how guys couldn't even dream of responding to sexual stimulation the way a girl could. I felt like in these moments, while I stimulated Jessica's vagina and clitoris, along with her nipples, belly, even her spine (when I slipped my hand underneath her), I was starting to truly understand what that guy was talking about.

There was no way I could ever get off the way Jessica could, slipping from one huge orgasm to the next and the next.

---

I lost track of time, but I knew I was getting exhausted. I figured I'd been inside her for at least 20 minutes. My rough guess was that she'd had close to 15 orgasms already. 15. I'd never given a girl so many, not in a row like that.

I started to wonder if she was getting sore, or was getting overwhelmed. "Everything still OK?" I panted.

She opened her eyes. "Yeah," she said, managing a smile, "still feeling good. Really good."

"I'm just gonna keep going. I can keep going."

More than once during the session I thought about changing positions; it had been all missionary. Thing was, I didn't want to overwhelm her, and I was concerned that teaching her to ride me, or even switching to something as simple as doggy might seem like a lot for her. Jess seemed to enjoy the idea that I was dominant, on top of her, guiding her through orgasm after orgasm. It was all going well—far better than I even expected—and I just didn't want to mess that up by changing things around.

My only problem was staying in control. The longer we fucked, the more her tight, wet, textured grip threatened to force me over the edge. The sight of her delicious breasts, still gently bobbing along as we moved together, also made me start to feel overwhelmed. I clenched my eyes shut and concentrated. I let one hand find a breast and I squeezed and massaged it, and played with the nipple.

Out of nowhere, she chirped: "Tell me how old you are."

I opened my eyes; she was looking right at me, expectantly.

"I'm 26." After a second, I realized that the idea turned her on: "Almost 27." I paused to take a breath. "Nine years older than you. Nine years."

It was only a slight exaggeration, but my hunch was right: Jessica reacted powerfully to it, moaning and reaching her arms around me tightly and fully wrapping her legs around my back to pull me closer to her. And then she was coming again, hard and long, her face and chest going completely flush, her eyes squeezing shut. Her cherry red mouth was open in a big "O" shape as she let out another long, erotic roar.

I was pounding her as hard and fast as I could at that point, determined to make her go out of her mind with pleasure. "I'm 27," I managed to grunt. "Nine years older. Almost ten years." Another pause to catch my breath. "I'm an older man. A lot older than you. I'm your older boyfriend."

She kept reacting to that, as if just hearing the words made her orgasm deeper and even more enjoyable, and made the next one approach faster.

"I'm so much older than you," I told her, partially out of breath. "And I have my cock inside you."

"Fuck me, Daddy," she breathed. "Fuck me. Hard."

That was pretty stunning to hear. She didn't ever swear, not really, and I had never once heard her use the f-bomb. In the throes of sexual intercourse, though, everything was different for her.

"I'm fucking you hard, Jess," I told her—yeah, it was kind of cheesy and egregious, saying that, but she so clearly got off on hearing that she was with an older guy that I kept it up. "Your older boyfriend, fucking you so hard."

Jessica just howled more.

After that orgasm was over, we both slowed and caught our breath.

Jess titled her head up, eyes open.

"Am I tight enough?" She'd gone from extremely aroused to looking concerned and self-conscious. It was kind of remarkable.

"Totally. Yeah. Why?"

Between breaths: "Julia told me a tight vagina is what makes a guy come."

"You're tight, Jess. Really tight. You feel amazing."

"So why aren't you coming?"

I grinned. "I've done this before. I know how to control it, to hold off. I want to come. I just won't, yet."

"Why not?"

"So I can make you come as many times as I can. Like I told you before."

"Oh, honey," Jess whimpered, and she leaned up to kiss me. She seemed genuinely touched.

I felt inspired when I started my next speed run. I reared back and sat on my legs, shoved my hands under Jessica's firm, round ass, and lifted it off the bed, all while keeping my dick inside her. Now, holding her hips in the air, I could push myself up on my knees and really drive my cock deep inside her. I was careful at first—you start punching a girl's cervix by mistake and she will let you know immediately that it hurts like hell—but at this point, it didn't feel like I could reach the bottom no matter how hard I pushed into her.

It was a mistake to let myself look at her wet, clumped, thick bush, and watch her red inner labia clinging to my cock as it slipped out again and again. I was losing control pretty quickly, and I knew it.

"I'm coming!" I heard Jess yelp, and I looked up to watch her face as the orgasm swept over her. She was never more beautiful than in those moments.

Just then, I felt a warm, wet spray on my lower belly. I glanced down and saw that she was squirting a dense liquid from between her labia. I had no idea she was a squirter! I'd never been with one before; I wasn't completely sure squirting was for real. You sometimes get the sense that porn stars just pee and say they can squirt. But Jessica was not peeing on me. And this was a powerful series of sprays, in time with her orgasmic contractions.

Well, that was what did it. A big, warm wave of burning pleasure in my groin told me I had finally lost the battle against my own pleasure. I fell forward and collapsed onto her body, and started counting my contractions as I pumped my come into Jessica's vagina.

Our bodies felt warm and slippery together. I was catching my breath.

Jessica was still coming. That only dawned on me after a few seconds of recovery; she was still coming after my little orgasm had arrived and departed. I turned my head and buried my face into her hair, and kissed the warmth of her neck. I wasn't really able to keep up the rhythm at that point, but I kept grinding into her, and Jess' hips were still thrusting at me anyway.

Finally it was over for her, too. I silently hoped she'd had enough. The girl seemed insatiable.

"Did you come?" Our heads were so close together that her voice vibrated in me.

"Yeah."

"I think I can feel it. Like a little warm pool in there." I could hear the smile in her voice.

We lay quiet for a sec with me still on top of her; we were in recovery. Then, I moved to lay on my side, and my penis—now mostly flaccid—slipped pathetically out of Jess' vagina and slid across her coarse, wet bush. It was utterly defeated.

I scooted down in front of her chest and latched onto a breast; immediately, one of her hands went to cup the breast and hold it to my lips, and her other hand went to the back of my head, keeping me close to her. Milk arrived soon, and I nursed until my stomach felt warm.

I scooted back up and we kissed for a while.

"I can taste my milk on your tongue," she said at one point, amused.

"So, I don't think I completely realized how much you like me being older," I said. "I mean, I guess I sorta did, but—I didn't really know how much you liked it."

She shrugged and nodded. "Well, girls do mature faster than boys, and I guess it really turns me on that you're so much older than I am, but, that like, also we're on the same level, emotionally. Something about the fact that I can keep up with you, but I'm so much younger, it really just does it for me. I used to think about that a lot when I played with my toy, and it made me come a lot."

"Oh, really."

She laughed a little: "I didn't exactly plan to start saying that stuff while we were in the middle of things; it just sorta happened. But yeah, it really is exciting for me that you're this older guy and that I had you inside me. And that we're totally on the same wavelength, that I can hold my own with a guy who's 26. Oh, and that I'm totally in love with you. That doesn't hurt, either."

I wasn't sure how she'd react, but I took a chance and asked anyway. "So what did you think of your first time?"

Jess blushed a little, and kissed me. "The most beautiful thing I've ever done, ever." She kissed me again. "Everything just felt so good; like, there's no way Heaven can be any better than that, right?"

She turned onto her back and stretched out, arms over her head, and let out a long sigh. "It was like the whole world melted away, and like the two of us were melting together. I didn't know I could feel so connected to anyone, to a guy, to a man. Now I really know what my mom means about how you're joining your bodies."

She cuddled up to me again, and we were sliding together, her skin soft and warm. "Anyway, so, I loved it," she purred. "And I love how you do it. I love the way you fuck. I want you to do it to me again, like, all the time." Jessica was gazing at me meaningfully. "I just wish I could have done more for you."

"Oh, you did more than enough for me. You feel better inside than anyone I've ever been with. I came really hard."

She grinned. "I know. I think I can still feel it in my belly."

"I mean, there's more stuff we can do, a lot more I can show you," I told her. "More things I can do to you. Things you can do to me, if you want. I can show you—as long as you're open to it."

"Well, of course I am," she purred. "I'm your ingenue."